Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... (6904 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorKross(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
mmm hmm.
i was somewhat disappointed when I didn't see any here naming shows from there but Hollywood.

I've watched 9ja shows on Ebonylife tv and I like it.
I don't understand why any1 with a choice would pick Hollywood??

Lol you know the inferiority complex thingny na ?

So you do watch Ebonylife? Which is your favorite movie of all the ones you have seen on the station?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lol you know the inferiority complex thingny na ?

So you do watch Ebonylife? Which is your favorite movie of all the ones you have seen on the station?
Yes,i know of it
☆☆☆☆☆
I like desperate housewives Africa'
'A new you'
'Have a nice day'
'Made Erica'
And 1 about a travel agency that I can't remember the name.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorKross(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yes,i know of it
☆☆☆☆☆
I like desperate housewives Africa'
'A new you'
'Have a nice day'
'Made Erica'
And 1 about a travel agency that I can't remember the name.

Desperate housewives Africa is bullshit, another example of inferiority complex. I just love originality, i mean african originality.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorKross:

Desperate housewives Africa is bullshit, another example of inferiority complex. I just love originality, i mean african originality.
I like original content myself but I love that show! cheesy they are a trip!
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorKross(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I like original content myself but I love that show! cheesy they are a trip!

They were just fooling themselves cheesy
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by saxwizard(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
orphan black intelligence last ship grimm alphas AGS
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Movies or series there is a difference between the two which one do you mean ?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Ikdbabie(f): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Stalemate
V Republic
Nikita
Teen wolf
Iris
Amaya
Dysebel etc
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by falconey(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2016
butterflyy:
Chop kiss
oh I'm blushing.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Jerrylove4u: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Designated survivor

Blindspot

The Last Ship

Agent of Shield
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Valkyr: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Can't remember 5.
Orphan Black
The Originals
Baek Dong Su
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by themayor4542(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
Amongst the list you mentioned, which one should i go for?
All are classics trust me. The story lines of these shows are realistic and not fictional. It's very hard for me to remove any of them. So instead I will simply recommend the five. cheers.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by KingRex1(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Don't understand why I'm easily bored by drama series nowadays.. I guess I've watched the bests already and no one tickles me anymore. Except GOT and SUITS ofcourse cheesy
But stcoms are just my best now, relieves pressure and can watch em over and over againcheesy
Blackish
Modern family
How I met your mother
Big bang theory
New girl
Prof. Johnbull grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by gentlemanghost(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Supernatural
Gotham
Agents of shield
How to get away with murder
Agent carter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Why Relationships Break Up. . . / Boyfriend Substitute With Pix / Guys: How To Behave On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.