Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... (6873 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
bizzy500:
Single ladies
secret life of the American Teenager
Game of the throne
Spartacus
The walking dead
Nice series by Shailene Woodley...Emmy.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorLee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Owo blow
Agogo ewo
Saworode
Abeni
Magun
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by GeniusDavid(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
olihilistic:
Baba you dey feel.me baba??
President 2019
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
EmperorLee:
Owo blow
Agogo ewo
Saworode
Abeni
Magun
Yeye man grin cheesy. Koto aye nkor undecided
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by themayor4542(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
There are millions of series that have been released since we got to know about seasonal movies but amongst these series, there are those that will forever remained our best and our all time favourite...
Below are my best seasonal movies ever according to me...
1) The originals...
2) Game of thrones...
3) Legend of the seeker...
4) Merlin..
5) Spartacus...
These series above are my all time best.. others are second class...
cc lalasticlala
House Of Cards
Game Of Thrones
Desperate House Wives
Roots
Lost (1 to 3rd season)
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
themayor4542:
House Of Cards
Game Of Thrones
Desperate House Wives
Roots
Lost (1 to 3rd season)
Amongst the list you mentioned, which one should i go for?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by niqqaclaimz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

[/color]

[color=#990000]
ima niqa ure on point..try waTch New girl..u anit gonna nah regret.vry intersting
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by kinggogo: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
D list is endless

How to get away with murder

Make it or break it

Power

Game of thrones

Merlin

Greys anatomy

Secret circle

The Fosters etc
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by niqqaclaimz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
The big bang theor
Grimm
New girl
Suits
Arrow
Empire
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by niqqaclaimz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
The big bang theory
Grimm
New girl
Suits
Arrow
Empire
Power
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WomanOfRace(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Legend of the seeker,
Prison break,
Empire,
Game of the throne,
Vikings,
Originals
Power
Banshee,
Agent if shield
Fast and Furious
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorLee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aderola15:

Yeye man grin cheesy. Koto aye nkor undecided

Haaaa Koto aye by Baba Ajileye abi ?

Eran iya Oshogbo nko ?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by falconey(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
niqqaclaimz:
ima niqa ure on point..try waTch New girl..u anit gonna nah regret.vry intersting

ok boss
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by KnightSucre(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

your head is there joor

it's people like you I usually consult for movies or series
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Flekky21(f): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Blindspot Empress Ki The 100 Merlin The Strain
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by bizzy500: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Nice series by Shailene Woodley...Emmy.
yea babe...where do u reside
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by MyGeneration(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
Legend of the seeker,
Prison break,
Empire,
Game of the throne,
Vikings,
Originals
Power
Banshee,
Agent if shield
Fast and Furious
How is dz Banshee
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by WomanOfRace(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2016
MyGeneration:
How is dz Banshee
A real thriller though with limited locations and casts
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by emmyluizzz: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2016
1: banshee 2: empire 3: last ship 4: Grimm 5:Dominion

Try watching these...and u won't regret
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by emmyluizzz: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Power How to get away with murder One tree hill Revenge (Even though I want to say the Vampire Diaries, I'll just go with...) The originals
How interesting is this power
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by ayofimihan(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Two and a half men
The big bang theory
Everybody hates chris
Prison break..
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Bamz555: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
1. Smallville
2. Supernatural
3. Legend of the Seeker
4. The Mentalist
5. Merlin
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by butterflyy(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

[/color]

[color=#990000]
Chop kiss
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorLee:
Owo blow
Agogo ewo
Saworode
Abeni
Magun
those 9ja movies?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Viruslord(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Xvideos1 xvides2 xvixeos3. xvideos4. xvideos5.
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Viruslord:
Xvideos1 xvides2 xvixeos3. xvideos4. xvideos5.
grin u came on here 2 clown
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Viruslord(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
yes of course and I really like ur hair
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Viruslord:
yes of course and I really like ur hair
thank u
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by eitsei(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Prison break..
Kyle xy
City hunter
Empire
Two weeks
Power
Spartacus
How to get away with murder
IRIS
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by EmperorKross(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
those 9ja movies?

Yup. You likky ?
Re: Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
EmperorKross:

Yup. You likky ?
mmm hmm.
i was somewhat disappointed when I didn't see any here naming shows from there but Hollywood.

I've watched 9ja shows on Ebonylife tv and I like it.
I don't understand why any1 with a choice would pick Hollywood??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. / What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.