Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48799 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you sabi ask questions like this , but if it were a thread that derides Christian beliefs or make Christians look bad , no questions are asked , no close examinations of the claims , front page straight .

Move this to front page so that every Nairalander who attended the school would be involved so that we can ascertain the truth . His claims were seen by all , the investigation should be seen by all .

That is the only way to get the truth out. The Pastor to Atheist thread graced the front page and Futarians quickly spotted the inconsistencies so let this run the same course.

If the information damogul provided were wrong then they would also point it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you sabi ask questions like this , but if it were a thread that derides Christian beliefs or make Christians look bad , no questions are asked , no close examinations of the claims , front page straight .

Move this to front page so that every Nairalander who attended the school would be involved so that we can ascertain the truth . His claims were seen by all , the investigation should be seen by all .

I couldn't concur more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't think it should be on front page just yet
There will be lots of irrelevant comments
It's better this way, for now.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe. Mistake? That was no mistake. You intentionally slot all the lies in just to discredit me by all means. Lol
Lying for jesus ministries. grin

I know you guys well, you are not after the truth. No wonder you all keep calling everyone liars.

And you are still here talking? Mr Christian hatist

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

I don't think it should be on front page yet
There will be lots of irrelevant comments
It's better this way, for now.

Same way there were a lot of irrelevant comments on the Pastor to Atheist thread but it did not stop it from staying on the front page did it?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Same way there were a lot of irrelevant comments on the Pastor to Atheist thread but it did not stop it from staying on the front page did it?

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be on front page
But not until the investigation is complete
And that's going to be difficult if irrelevant comments keep coming in every second.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I have just changed the title of the thread. So this thread is for discussing the specific claim that was disputed by damogul in this thread.

This is bias of you, if the evidence is not true then the story/confession can't be taken. Mr Seun Osewa be a fair umpire here, with all you've been writing tonight I have the conviction that you are taking side. Don't allow your emotions dictate to you please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror, please answer my question before people start getting banned for derailing this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by DoctorAlien(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
The latest title is perfect.

Why did you change the title of this thread? WHY?

WHY?

Moreover, HardGuy's claim has been investigated in another thread opened by his hopefulfellow.

Why are you trying to shield liars?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Scholar8200(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
rhektor:

And you are still here talking? Mr Christian hatist
speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You lie !

I know why you dont want this to be moved to the site's front page . Because it will make atheists look bad . Nobody is stupid here undecided .

Seun should move this to site's front page let Nigeria get involved . Everyone saw the dude's claims , it is logical that every gets involved in finding the truth . Everyone deserves to know the truth .

Enough of this bias angry angry
Okay
Seun pls move this thread to the home page

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

HardMirror, why won't you reveal the name? Can you reveal it to me privately?

Did they say nobody died due to fasting, or that nobody died? The claim is that he died of ulcer which HardMirror thinks was caused by fasting.
HardMirror made a lot of claims basically saying he was a very spiritual brother. He included details such as the contentious one about the brother. For some reason, some guys in the thread felt his claims were not true. I for one believed the entirety of his story. As it happened one guy named howmon or so who happened to finish from the school and attended the said fellowship stepped up to say he wasn't aware of the said death of any member that year. A few others confirmed that no such event occured after offline conversations amongst demogul (hope I got that correct), howmon and hard mirror. HardMirror tried to discredit the report that wasn't in his favour but we were shown whatsapp chats of conversations that went on amongst the fellowship members (they have an active whatsapp group).

Also, despite that HardMirror appeared to be dead sure about the identity of the said deceased person, in his offline conversation with the fellowship member, he said he appeared unsure of the said deceased person, exposing a clear lie on his part.

A lot of atheists who had previously rooted for him had to call him out when it became all too obvious that his story had some sort of 'k-leg'. Notable among those who did was RaphieMontella who honourably dismissed HardMirror as lacking credibility.

Whilst it seemed a minute detail, no one knows how much modification has gone into the story - 1%, 10%, 60% or even a hundred. No one knows.

The most funny part of all these is that Hardmirror has refused to admit lying up till this moment even after he's been shamed and called out by people who stuck their necks out for him, previously

Hope this clarifies

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
Nobody died! Period! Whether by ulcer, cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, etc
How can we be sure that the people who said nobody died are right? Could someone have died without their knowledge? If not, why not?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Did I state anywhere that I am a christian?

I am a Muslim. I just happen to have a christian background too.

Daaaaaaim.

The bolded shocked me.

Alhaja mimzy grin

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
SMH!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
chrmn1:
As it happened one guy named howmon or so who happened to finish from the school and attended the said fellowship stepped up to say he wasn't aware of the said death of any member that year. A few others confirmed that no such event occured after offline conversations amongst demogul (hope I got that correct), howmon and hard mirror. HardMirror tried to discredit the report that wasn't in his favour but we were shown whatsapp chats of conversations that went on amongst the fellowship members (they have an active whatsapp group).

Also, despite that HardMirror appeared to be dead sure about the identity of the said deceased person, in his offline conversation with the fellowship member, he said he appeared unsure of the said deceased person, exposing a clear lie on his part.

Hope this clarifies
Thanks. I'm going through howmon's posts now
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
urahara:

Daaaaaaim.

The bolded shocked me.

Alhaja mimzy grin

Alhaji Pastor Urahara
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Ok, so either HardMirror made it up despite it not being an important detail in his story , or the information he got from his fellowship members was not accurate, or he was not a member of the fellowship that HardMirror thought he was a member of. Am I getting this right?

I told you to apply wisdom. Didn't I? Can you see the bolded? It's so amazing how it turns out to be not all evidences are important, not all loopholes can be corrected anymore.

Fine! What's important to you is that an Almighty pastor turned atheist, that's if it is even true. It won't be the first and it will never be the last. Infact you will hear more of those stories that are outstanding and quite unique than this and I'm sure that will make you feel good.

But hei, you're not the only one on this forum. You have what is important to you in this story but others are interested in correcting the loopholes, eventhough it seems you have the largest share of victory.

AND you know what, this loophole that isn't important has gone outside nairaland to the real world.

So I'll advice you to see the importance in it.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

[b]I dropped the hammer on damogul for breaking rule 8. [/b]If it turns out that he is the same person as naijadeyhia then he has broken rule 19 too.

I admire your concern for the accuracy of the story. I certainly wish that people had the same concern for other stories they've been told.

The latest title is perfect.

Rule 8 talks about posting false information. How did damogul post false information when futarians here have confirmed his report?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron

Because they do not want to retain God in their memories, God gave them a reprobate mind to do things that are not reasonable

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror, cry cry. Pls, don't keep us doubting. wink
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by analice107: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra:

You all are making me wanting to go see the truckload of crap he wrote up there.

I've not read much and I'm picking holes already.... praying for 12 hours and speaking in tongues constituted 99% of their prayer time.... the poor boy was possessed by the deities from his father's village.
And, he converted thousands of souls but knows only 300+ by names.

The claims this made? But he wont answer any question posted to him.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
SMH!
You should either express yourself more coherently and contribute something tangible to the discussion or remain silent.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

How can we be sure that the people who said nobody died are right? Could someone have died without their knowledge? If not, why not?

Oh! A fellowship executive will die without the knowledge of the members and fellow executives and it will be so known to an outsider. Seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Scholar8200(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Rule 8 talks about posting false information. How did damogul post false information when futarians here have confirmed his report?
meanwhile the real liar runs amok while a mock, evidently biased ' investigation' goes on!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

If they were lieing, the onus would be on hardmirror to reveal the identity of the deceased (which obviously I believe has no legal implications) or show proof that a brother died.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by promisechuks: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

this is so heart breaking.

I wonder how old men who are expected to teach little ones how to die for truth would be the one to murder the truth publicly.

this is shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

5 different Alumni of the school who were there between 2007 and 2012 all said the same thing. They all said nobody died. Could they all be lying and Hardmirror alone be saying the truth?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. I'm going through howmon's posts now
welldone Seun but I think you also need to speak to HopefulLandlord. He was the one that umpired the investigation or offline questioning and information gathering.I'm sure he can tell you a thing or two about this whole saga

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Funjosh:

Oh! A fellowship executive will die without the knowledge of the members and fellow executives and it will be so known to an outsider. Seun
In other words, he was a fellowship executive. Noted. Like a judge I know nothing except what has been presented to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.