Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48797 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have just changed the title of the thread. So this thread is for discussing the specific claim that was disputed by damogul in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

This kind of truth?
I don't think it's of any importance to his belief
Except his faith has started to shake

I believe he did this for the sake of those who are lukewarm. Or do you have any problem with that?

Christians don't fight for God, but they sure use all they've got to seek out the lost sheep as long as they themselves are not lost.

Do you get that? Besides, atheists also do all they can to make sure they don't lose a brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
bennyann:

I believe he did this for the sake of those who are lukewarm. Or do you have any problem with that?

Christians don't fight for God, but they sure use all they've got to seek out the lost sheep as long as they themselves are not lost.

Do you get that? Besides, atheists also do all they can to make sure they don't lose a brother.
Okay
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I have just changed the title of the thread. So this thread is for discussing the specific claim that was disputed by damogul in this thread.

Seun that Heading is Misleading. It should have read, A nairalander refutes Hardmirrors "colourful tale" (Discussion)

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
So it seems that HardMirror heard that a highly spiritual brother died of ulcer, and deduced that the ulcer must have been caused by fasting.

What part of the sentence above is being disputed? That someone died of ulcer, or that the ulcer must have been caused by fasting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Seun! Seun! Seun!

Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
So the picture in my mind is that HardMirror heard that a highly spiritual brother died of ulcer, and deduced that his death was caused by fasting.

What part of the sentence above is being disputed? That someone died of ulcer, or that the ulcer must have been caused by fasting?

None of the above. The unanimous declaration by members of the fellowship in question is that nobody died in 2009 and in 2010 in their fellowship.

Its not about ulcer or complications from fasting. There was no recorded death.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I surely have more tremblinq questions than yhu do.....Alot of Christians surely denounced the existence of God reading that falsified confessions.......

[b]I had to distant myself from the shores of Reliqion section.....Those article can shake one's stand in Christianity....

His narration had almost 3 parts.......
[/b]

Same here...

With what I'm seeing in this section, If one is not strong enough ,you might fall easily
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
bennyann:
Seun! Seun! Seun!

Be careful!
truthhurts2well:

Seun that Heading is Misleading. It should have read, A nairalander refutes Hardmirrors "colourful tale" (Discussion)
In my "court", you are innocent until proven guilty. I know you really want to discredit him for the sake of your religion.

truthhurts2well:

None of the above. The unanimous declaration by members of the fellowship in question is that nobody died in 2009 and in 2010 in their fellowship.
Ok, so either HardMirror made it up despite it not being an important detail in his story, or the information he got from his fellowship members was not accurate, or he was not a member of the fellowship that HardMirror thought he was a member of. Am I getting this right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
So it seems that HardMirror heard that a highly spiritual brother died of ulcer, and deduced that the ulcer must have been caused by fasting.

Cc demogal

He initially claimed he knows the person very well, when he borrows tenet, friends, has all the evidence to proove someone like that existed. But he won't reveal his name.

Members of that fellowship, said nobody died due to fasting, after being questioned, he said he was not sure, his human memory may have failed him.

He could not mention a son of the pastor Ogundare whom he did his discipleship under.

He could not remember the name of the CCACF president during his reign.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is actually getting interesting than i thought shocked
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Seun he said an exco of CACCF died from compilations due to fasting during 2009/2010 set. Howmon saw it and call his attention that nothing as such happened. I am also telling you that nothing of such happened because we both are from that fellowship same set. But he kept on ssaying he is very sure that it happened let him provide the name if he is so sure of what he is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

In my "court", you are innocent until proven guilty. I know you really want to discredit him for the sake of your religion.

Ok, so either HardMirror made it up despite it not being an important detail in his story, or the information he got from his fellowship members was not accurate, or he was not a member of the fellowship that HardMirror thought he was a member of. Am I getting this right?

I think you need to ask damogul that. Meanwhile why is he not responding here anymore? I hope the hammer has not been dropped on him.

Alternatively you can ask Hardmirror to defend or answer your question since he made the claim.

By the way every part of the colourful tale is important. So stop trying to downplay all this using "words"
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

Cc demogal

He initially claimed he knows the person very well, they used to pray together , borrow tenet, friends, has all the evidence to proove someone like that existed. But he won't reveal his name.

Members of that fellowship, said nobody died due to fasting, after being questioned, he said he was not sure, his human memory may have failed him.
Lying for jesus ministries.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TheArchangel(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

How does this back and forth arguments on the purported loopholes in his tales takes the centre stage on whether God exists or not?

It doesn't negate or diminish the reason for his conversion to atheism. It seems christians has been trying to find a way to discredit his submissions so unequivocally this loophole is a gold mine.

I think it is petty and childish.
Young man, apologize for the mixed up and keep on with your entertaining stories.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:
He initially claimed he knows the person very well, they used to pray together, borrow tenet, friends, has all the evidence to proove someone like that existed. But he won't reveal his name.
HardMirror, why won't you reveal the name? Can you reveal it to me privately?

Did they say nobody died due to fasting, or that nobody died? The claim is that he died of ulcer which HardMirror thinks was caused by fasting.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by DoctorAlien(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

No. Why did you change the title of the thread? Why are you trying to make obscure the fact that the whole information in those "pastor to atheist" threads could be false?

Please:

1. Change the title of this thread to what it was.

2. Move it to the frontpage.

Let the same people who swallowed the trash he cooked decide whether the HardGuy is worth taking serious any more.

Stop being too biased. It's nauseating.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
How does this back and forth arguments on the purported loopholes in his tales takes the centre stage on whether God exists or not?

It doesn't negate or diminish the reason for his conversion to atheism. It seems since Christians has been trying to find a way to discredit his submissions, and unequivocally this loophole is a gold mine.

I think it is petty and childish.
Young man, apologize for the mixed up and keep on with your entertaining stories.

How does his colorful tale stand as the litmus test that God does not exist? We do not need his apology as its too late for that now. On the other thread he was given ample room for that but kept asking to be exposed and here we are.

If a part of a story is false then it definitely affects the rest of the story. He claimed to have been fasting for days and used this alleged dead brother to buttress his assertion and now we see that nobody died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TheArchangel(f): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Did they say nobody died due to fasting, or that nobody died? The claim is that he died of ulcer which HardMirror thinks was caused by fasting.
When Jesus is your God father this is how he fights for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Lying for jesus ministries.

Corrected. Funny how you singled out that mistake, but can not nip of the bud of a single mistake that will damage the credibility of your telenovela.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Nobody died! Period! Whether by ulcer, cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, etc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Certitude(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
TheUmbra. I am not looking out for reactions. I want to see the air cleared.
exactly. All I see is everyone playing mindgames.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Until we carry signpost and show u that nobody died abi. Continue

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

They said nobody died.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

HardMirror, why won't you reveal the name? [b]Can you reveal it to me privately?[b]

Hardmirror, revealing to Seun Privately will be best.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Wow!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

Corrected. Funny how you singled out that mistake, but can not nip of the bud of a single mistake that will damage the credibility of your telenovela.
Hehehehe. Mistake? That was no mistake. You intentionally slot all the lies in just to discredit me by all means. Lol
Lying for jesus ministries. grin

I know you guys well, you are not after the truth. No wonder you all keep calling everyone liars.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Why would you ask if he would reveal the name to you privately? How would you then go about confirming the authenticity of such a name being for the dead individual.

Seun a fair judge (since you claim this to be your courtroom) would ask for the name to be declared here especially since we have gotten to this point. There are Futarians here who can quickly confirm or deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

I'm not a kind of person who derives joy in discrediting people because they do not agree with me, so you're wrong there.

The title HardMirror Said A Brother Died From Complications Due To Fasting wouldn't have put you in a good limelight at all. But this present one Investigation Of HardMirror's Claim That A Brother Died Due To Fasting is better.

Don't forget we know where you stand. So please be fair and apply wisdom.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
I think you need to ask damogul that. Meanwhile why is he not responding here anymore? I hope the hammer has not been dropped on him.
I dropped the hammer on damogul for breaking rule 8. If it turns out that he is the same person as naijadeyhia then he has broken rule 19 too.

By the way every part of the colourful tale is important. So stop trying to downplay all this using "words"
I admire your concern for the accuracy of the story. I certainly wish that people had the same concern for other stories they've been told.

DoctorAlien:
Why are you trying to make obscure the fact that the whole information in those "pastor to atheist" threads could be false?
The latest title is perfect.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

So you sabi ask questions like this , ****

Move this to front page let every Nairalander who attended the school get involved so that we can ascertain the truth . His claims were seen by all , the investigation should be seen by all .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Don't mind Seun, he's trying to make it look like HardMirror is right. Mtchewwwwwwwww

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.