Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60635 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kayo80(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why must every post turn to a tribal war on nairaland? It wasn't like this 3 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by frubben(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Of coz it is! Mumsy once told me dis.....a real man stomach women rejection n either try harder or choose another girl......coz no man can boast of getting every girl he ever toasted! Its a measure of Ur manliness.... To know when to pursue n when to quit!

Ur mom is wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by dikeigbo2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
All these " Igbo guys are the best", "Akwa Ibom girls are superb", "Yoruba guys are suave,"... etc. is all bull crap!

A learned mind should know it is subjective.
Because you have been used to a certain tribe doesn't mean they're the best or worst at anything.

All tribes have demonic husbands and wives as well as superb husbands and wives.

So the "devil" or "boring" or "unloving" spouse has no specific tribe.

People should start thinking beyond "tribal" and "religious" boundaries.

You are absolutely correct this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kenex4ever(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
I was thinking she had some valid points ... mumu girl so sex and buying u things now mean love abi
u no read where she say dem dey faithful to their wives? As in no second, 3rd n 4th wife.
Thats d only valid point she made though
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
porchster:

Igbo men are known for violence against women. U can see this in our home video
well women are wising up now, no sane woman will tolerate such. That's why women are encouraged to to be independent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Its a Yoruba guy something o... Biko...
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:
Its a Yoruba guy something o... Biko...
meaning?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided

Don't even try that please...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by baybeeboi: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:
[[s][b]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383740]
Are you new on NL? Its sharking you right? You're not ok. I warned you to stop this.

If you have no shame, your mother should bear your shame. Youre better off aborted. Your intellect is a waste. Channeled wrongly. [
[/s]
Im used to this grin. Come with another style

Na wao, you high dis morning no be small oo.

U worry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by yinkslinks(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am an afonja 08100392181
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
kenex4ever:
u no read where she say dem dey faithful to their wives? As in no second, 3rd n 4th wife.
Thats d only valid point she made though
Not really valid to me cos most of them I know cheat outside their marriages and their wives tend to turn a blind eyes to it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
meaning?

Lol... Think very hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ojukwu was very romantic I heard.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by buchilino(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Binsh still shut tha fvck up. Learn and be corrected.

You don't need to have anything to do with Us. It's poverty stricken folks like you who are stupidly tribalistic.

I'm a product of a Yoruba-Igbo-Hausa marriage.
My Fiance is Igbo as well.

Now eat this. This is for the well to do in the society,Not riff raffs like you whom the only thing you can offer is the smelly cunt in between your legs

http://benconews.com/2015/04/10/inter-tribal-marriage-unveiling-igboyoruba-entertainers-who-are-happily-married/

WITH DIS TYPE OF RAGE, I ADVISE U NOT 2 GET MARRIED YET.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gaging weather a person makes a good husband or wife based on their tribe is what's wrong with our society. There are hoes and players in every tribe ....because at the end of the day we are all humans with flaws and weaknesss irrespective of tribe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

Lol... Think very hard. grin
Think or do you also hate the Yorubas too like those tribalist here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Armstrong34(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am finkin of marrying an afonja babe so dat dey go assist me do d wedding...... The fear of marrying an igbo lady(mbano and mbaise) is d beginning of wisdom.... cheesy... Even forgotten fore fathers ve list
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Think or do you also hate the Yorubas too like those tribalist here.

Chisos! Wipe ur mouth. Or ur fingers or wateva.. For even thinkin such
Yoruba guys allll the way cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
An Igbo woman praising Igbo men. I even thought it came from a Yoruba or Hausa woman. Lousy, greedy, tribalistic , curropt minded specie of humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by fitinwell: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op..am sure you like the other rooms.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by pembisco(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afonjas right now...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ismart: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
[ embarassed embarassed tongue[b][/b][b][/b] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pquote author=prettyAdaolisa post=51378229]I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided[/quote] Yoruba guys are the most stingy. They are smooth talkers and stingy. Except few.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
And this made fp...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by ugorom: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Her opinion anywhere. In every tribe, they are god husbands and they are bad ones. And the word GOOD is relative. Someone who is good today, can turn back tomorrow especially in marriages. Their wives at times are being used as sacrificial ram.
Have they used your sister as sacrificial ram?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Don't even try that please...
Yoruba are good people na
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

Chisos! Wipe ur mouth. Or ur fingers or wateva.. For even thinkin such
Yoruba guys allll the way cool
Good but i dont understand what people achieve in hating eachother and unnecessary ranting online. Higher percentage of NG youths are just something else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ximenes45(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Onye Mba 4, Anwuchula nwanna cool

realBliss:

abu m nwa afor Igbo....

reporting from IMO state. ...

otuocha, guess you know where I am from
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Timbuktuo: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Common stop ridiculing urself
We all know yoloba tribe leads in rituals
Their news hitting frontpage everyday.

Men found with human skull, bosom or other human parts.. we the tribe where it always happen undecided

I agree with you my brother. Vincent 'Otokoto' Duru is a yoloba man from Ibadan. Your intelligence is refreshing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by yankeypha: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
realBliss:

abu m nwa afor Igbo....

reporting from IMO state. ...

otuocha, guess you know where I am from
be specific, your home town can never be otucoha, ether you from my town umueri or aguleri, anyway we are the best.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by steppin: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol who thought u that?
Beware! The guy don dey enter you like people from Jehovah witness. grin
Sweet talkers do not handle rejection pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by gentle136(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
come my area come c Weytin igbo guys dey take girls do u go no say na story u dey talk. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Ishaq319(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
captainbangz:
poverty no B good tin o so ur definition of luv is sex n gifts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.