Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Love Really Is Strange - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Really Is Strange (109254 Views)

15 Strange And Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Really Is Strange by oluangelkay(f): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just like Oliver Twist, I need some more. Nice story. More ink to your biro
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
oluangelkay:
Just like Oliver Twist, I need some more. Nice story. More ink to your biro

Thank you

Will update soon
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
The crackling sounds of plates being thrown to the ground woke me up. I blinked rapidly to rid the sleep of my eyes and saw before me, a tray with stainless plates of food on it

“What the héll?" I murmured and tried rubbing my aching head, but realised to quickly that my hands were still restrained with ropes and I was still captured. I cursed mentally, really hoping this had all being a bad dream

“Eat!” his hoarse voice rang through my ears causing my already throbbing head to worsen

“Well aren't you too kind” I rolled my eyes and he just growled and turned to walk away. I tried sitting up but felt a piercing pain in my lower abdomen. Oh God this is not happening, please let this be false, please let it be false, I chanted in in my head and tried sitting up again but let out a weak cry when the pain intensified. He stopped on his heel and turned to look at me

“Are you okay?” his face not showing any sign of emotions

“Do I look okay?” I growled the pain becoming unbearable and I'm on the brink of sobbing

He walked closer to me but stopped half way when he saw my expression

“Do you want some help?” his facials faltering a bit now

“Well, for starters, I could use a bath and change of clothes and undies and also a pad” I rushed out but winced when I felt another jolt of pain

“Is this some kind of a trick?” he growled, his features hardened once more, his fist clenching and unclenching

“Yea, I spat, my eyes wattering, it's a magically trick in fact. Once a month in a girl's life, her body feels the need to discharge blood from her uterus and guess where it's comes out from? I stared intently at him breathing heavily due to the pain. My period always comes with unbearable pains and cause of that I always take drugs before even it starts and Mimi always keeps me company but I guess I'm gonna be in very much pain since I have neither Mimi nor any drug

The tears spilling from my eyes made his hardened features resolve a bit and I could see a bit of softness flash across his facial before he turned away and banged the door leaving me alone in my pain. This can't get any worse, more tears rolled down my cheek

I was laying on the ground in pain when the door creaked open, but I was too tired and in too much pain to care who came in.

“Don't try anything funny” he came and knelt beside me undoing the knots from the rope on my leg and then my arms. After he was done, I still laid still, no strength of any kind to try to get up. Noticing,he carried me bridal style, but my eyes were still closed, while he walked on still carrying me. He stopped suddenly and kept me down, steadying me with one hand while he opened the door with the other. I opened my eyes and saw myself and a bathroom with a toilet in it

“There's a pad and clothes in there” he threw me a bag to me. “You can have a change of clothes when you're done”. “And knock when you're done” and with that, he banged the door and I heard a locking sound. He was locking me in.

I sighed, stripped out of my old clothes and stood under the rusty old shower as the cold water cascaded down my body sending chills down my spine. I liked it, it washed away the fatigue and although the pain was still there and throbbing, I can still stand a bit. I washed myself with the soap he provided,and just let the shower pour on me. I turned off the shower after I was done, put on a fresh panties with the pad on it. Although it felt weird, a guy I barely know and apparently, he's my kidnapper, a grumpy one at that, just bought me panties, but I'm not exactly in a position to refuse. Then I put on the Jean and T.shirt with felt a bit loosed on me, on and I knocked on the door after I was done. He opened seconds later grabbing me by my arm as he led me back into the room. He picked the rope to bind me once again

“Do you really have to do that? I'm in position to run away in this condition, not like I would know where I'm going to anyway”

“I'm not taking any chances came his gruff reply as he finished with my legs as I felt another jolt of pain from my lower region. I grasped unto my stomach in pain, as a tear slid down my cheek and unto my lap

“Are you okay? Is there anything else you want? He worriedly ask, his features gentle now

“Just tie it already” I pulled my joined arms out for him and looked away. He tied my hands, stood up and walked away as I lay on the bare ground, actually thankful the ground was cold but still sweating profusely cause of the pain, as I cried silently. Minutes, later, the door opened once more and in he came.

“Get up, you need to take these” he grunted but I stayed still, mostly because I couldn't

“Get up!” he yelled causing more tears to trickle down my cheeks and unto the ground

“I can't” I let out weakly. He came closer and sat me up, resting my back against the wall with tears rolling freely down my cheek

“You need to stop crying, he peered at my tear stained face

“You think I wouldn't if I could” I cursed mentally for him making me talk when I clearly didn't have the strength to

He opened the bag and brought out some drugs, setting it aside he undid the ropes binding my hands and handed me the drugs. I looked at him in disbelief and as if reading my thoughts

“A nurse prescribed it” he said and nodded for me to drink. I turned to the drugs and threw them in my mouth as he passed me a bottle of water and I drank and swallowed. I tried to lay back down but he stopped me, handing me a handburger with a cola.

“I'm not hungry” I murmured and laid back down. He pushed it aside for me and got up, and started walking away

“Aren't you going to tie my hands, I called him back.

“Its okay,I don't think you can run away like that, that and you can't escape from me” he turned back and continued walking away

“Thank you, for helping” I let out wearily, feeling a sleep coming along. He stopped on his tracks but didn't turn around, seconds later he continued and I heard the door bang shot as my eyes closed on their own accords

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Really Is Strange by splendidiva(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
tnks
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
splendidiva:
tnks

You're welcome
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
“Thanks, I sat, as he tied both my arms when we came back from the bathroom for my changing. Even if he doesn't have the best of attitude, he does seem okay. Then again, he's holding me hostage for his unknown boss who still hasn't made an appearance

He nodded and got up to leave when he was done tying but stopped on his tracks when I called out to him

“Please, stay a while” I pleaded, cause I felt lonely and at a brink of loosing my mind

He turned to stare at me a while before sitting at a far end corner of the room. Thanks to the light from outside, I could make out his face, even if he isn't looking at me. He isn't bad looking, muscular but not too much of it. Brown chocolate eyes with angular jawline, and defined abs, although he's always clothed, one could see the outline

“I'm Lizzy” I spoke, seeing as he seems bored already just sitting there, but mentally scolded myself. Of course he would know my name, his boss must have given him my details

I turned back to look at him but he didn't even spare me a glance, he seemed too engrossed in his thoughts

“I'm sorry, I murmured as it seems he looks uncomfortable just sitting there

“I'm Dennis” he frowned a bit turning to look at me with narrowed eyes which seemed a bit intimidating, but then turned away from my gaze which was a frightened one

“Why did you tell me your name” I wondered? But he turned back to me, his gaze faltering

“Because you look like her” he spoke, his jaw clenching and unclenching, and we stared at each other for a while before he averted his gaze

“I look like her? Who”? I asked cautiously, a bit too glad he's actually holding a conversation with me

“My fianceé” he answered still staring at the ground before he got up and left

He's fiancée? He had a fiancée? I pondered. If he had a fiancée then what happened to her,and why did he say I look like her. I was too tired and wasn't arriving at any solution to my questions, and he wasn't even around to answer me,nor would he do so even if he was there with me, so I did what I could only do....sleep.....

“Wake up” a gruff voice sounded out. I see he's back to himself.

“Eat” he dropped a plate of food in front of me, while I raised my tied hands to him. He looked down at me, before bending down to untie my hands

“Thank you” I rubbed the spot that was tied, seeing a bruise coming along. He saw also, but looked away too quickly for me to see his reaction as he went and sat at the corner for me to finish my meal

“When will you boss come? Or isn't he gonna come see his hostage”?

“Don't know” came his gruff reply

I took a spoon of food into my mouth and chewed. “What do you mean I look like her? What happened to her"? I turned away from my food to look at him.

“Forget it” he grunted not looking at me

“But I wanna know” I pressed on. “You can't just spring that up on me and expect me not to be curious. I didn't know why I was sounding like this to my kidnapper, not a very friendly one at that, though he had his moments but still, I wanted answers, since I'm gonna be here a while.

“Answer me” I yelled, frustrated from his annoying silence

He got up, anger visible in his features as he marched down to where I was sitting, his fists clenching and unclenching and his jaw doing just same

“You wanna know what happened to her?” he growled. “She died, she got kidnapped, tortured then killed. They sent her battered, lifeless body to me as a warning. Is that what you wanted to hear”, he yelled causing me to flinch in fear cause of the close proximity we were now having, and the thoughts of him hitting me

He saw the fear and my eyes and backed away. “Finish your food” he spoke in a low tone before turning away and then I heard the door bang shut, starling me from my daze......

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
He came back minutes later seeming a bit cooled down from his earlier outburst, but I dared not looked him in the eyes. He grabbed my barely eaten plate of food, because I was too shaken to eat and was wondering if what happened to his fiancée would happen to me. Would I be killed then my body be dragged to Mimi. The thoughts alone sent chills down my spine, causing me me shiver in fear

“I'm...I'm I gonna die”? A tear rolled down my cheek, as I sniffled, wiping the tear with the back of my palm

He dropped the ropes in his hands for tying my hands, and sat not too far away from me, my head still bent

“I lost both my parents when I was five”, he started. I raised my head to look at him but he's eyes were fixed on nothing really, he just wasn't looking at me and his back was resting on the wall as he sat on the ground

“My uncle took me in” he went on but paused a while before continuing. “He was married to this nice lady, and since he was my dad's only brother, he decided to take me in. My parents and I, though, we weren't flamboyant, we lived well, we had a small bungalow my dad built just for us, from his savings and my mom had a restaurant”. A ghost of a smile appeared on his face as if he remembered something, but it disappeared all too quickly. “My mom, would come home with me after school and prepare plenteous meal for just our small family. My dad always complained it was too much but she would say, we would give it to our neighbours and we would laugh and eat. But then they died, both of them, in their car, while I was home waiting on them. My uncle came and told me to pack my things that I'm going with him. I asked him why, and where my parents were. He told me they travelled and asked him to take care of me and told me to go on. I knew something had happened,my parents wouldn't just go away like that, they took me everywhere, but the little boy in me wouldn't wanna believe it and decided to believe him instead. I packed up and went with him. His family were so welcoming, especially his wife, took me inas part of her family cause she had a boy and a girl. I became there third child.

“As time went by, I still pestered for my parents, but his wife would assure me everything's fine and not to worry, and so would the kids, since they were far older than I was. But that wasn't the case with my uncle, he got mad for every mistake I did and scolded me, his anger got a better of him when he spilled my parents death when he was yelling at me one day and immediately stopped when he realised what he had said, but it was too late, I had already heard and I ran to my room in tears just as I saw his wife's sad face looking at me. She knocked on my door, later on and apologised on her husband's behalf but the deed was already done. She said she didn't see me any less and she was true to her words.

All I could do was blink occasionally,and sniffle cause of my running nose, not believing he was actually telling me his sad story, but nonetheless glad, he wasn't angry, or yelling at me

“I grew up with them” he continued, was really brilliant, so my teachers would always say. Top of my class, and the joy in my mother's face, I started calling her mom, he explained, was all it took to make me want to continue. But my uncle didn't hide his disgust for me anymore. one day I over heard him and his wife discussing about me, and he was yelling, while his wife was talking in hushed tones. “So what are we going to do about him” I heard him yell. “We've used all our money in training our actual kids and I don't have a dime anymore to spend on him” he yelled.

“Honey calm down” came her calm soothing voice, he's our son now, and we'll manage as we have being doing”

“No, he's not my son and will never be, came his angry reply.

“Well you should've thought about that before you sold his father's house and took all his parents properties for yourself. I told you to leave it alone, since it was left for him but you didn't listen. He's my son now” she yelled “and that means were taking care of him till the end whether you like it or not, so you better suck it up and do what you have to do”.

“I heard shuffling, and decided to stop listening and went away to my room, not able to grasp all the information I just heard but slept off. The next day life went on with me pretending not to hear anything

“After my waec results came out, I aced most of the subject and got just two B's and the joy on her face was”... he paused to look at me and we shared gazes before he looked away and continued

“She made a feast to celebrate and my brother and sisters came also since they aren't home anymore with us, which my uncle wasn't happy about but had to go with it cause of his wife.

“Weeks later, my mom decided to visit her parents, cause of her ailing father and left me with my uncle.

“He called for me, two days later told me he couldn't cater for me anymore, gave me few cash, told me to pack my things and leave his house

“I was angered, not that I wasn't expecting it but still... I asked about my father's property to which he replied, he had already exhausted it on me. I nodded and went in, gathered my belongings and left without taking a dime from him. Half way out the door, I turned to him and told him to tell mom and my siblings “I'm sorry, and thank you" before I turned fully and left not sure where I was headed. I started living on the streets that was until I met “Them” he growled the last word, his jaw clenching.

He stopped narrating, came to where I was sitting,my gaze fixed on him. He tied my hands and walked away, with me wondering what the héll just happened. What happened to him that made him like this.....

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
I'm tired guys, hope I tried?
Re: Love Really Is Strange by bossy512(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilyjoe567:
I'm tired guys, hope I tried?
Yea, u tried, more inspiration sister
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
bossy512:
Yea, u tried, more inspiration sister

Thanks
Re: Love Really Is Strange by TheAziz: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
mehn, a great great story, i want moooooore
Re: Love Really Is Strange by MissRelly: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
u did great bt pls continue
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
TheAziz:
mehn, a great great story, i want moooooore

More....coming soon
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
MissRelly:
u did great bt pls continue

XD

I will
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Missmossy(f): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Thumbs up Lilyjoe567, more wisdom strength and inspiration to you dear. Such a captivating piece i feel for Lizzy, i know she will survive it.
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Missmossy:
Thumbs up Lilyjoe567, more wisdom strength and inspiration to you dear. Such a captivating piece i feel for Lizzy, i know she will survive it.

Thank you. Glad you like it
Re: Love Really Is Strange by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
weldone dear,fire on...
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
weldone dear,fire on...

Thanks
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's been four days... four days I've been held hostage in this place, and it's seems Dennis, as I now know him as has being avoiding me. Not that we we talked anyway, but at least he opened up a bit to me about him the last time. He really had it rough, but what could have turned him into this? I wondered. Feeling dizzy all of a sudden, I decided resting my head a bit since I couldn't sleep a wink last night and the cold ground I've been lying on is taken its toil on me, cause I feel a fever coming on

The door flung open an immediately I knew who came in. I waited for him to call out, but there was nothing. Seconds later, a plate was kept in front of me and he was leaving already without even his signature “Eat”

I sat up immediately and saw his retreating figure. “Hey” I called out but he didn't so much as stop. Was he mad at me? Well, That was a stupid question as he has no business with me, but still, no grunts or angry remarks?

“Hey!” “Stop!” I yelled, and he turned to me, his face anything but friendly,causing me to shiver in fear and suddenly regretting my decision to yell, while he walked straight to where I was seated glaring daggers at me

“What?” he growled his eyes still fixated on me, making me even more uncomfortable

“I...I...I still need to use the bathroom, I stuttered, cowering in fear as he bent to my face level, his ragged breath fanning across my face. He stayed a while, before bringing out a pocket knife and cut the rope, unlike his usual untying.

I gulped nervously, mostly because of the knife still been held close to my face. He got up, and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, my eyes still fixed on him

“Let's go” he spoke in a gruff voice, and I immediately untied the ropes on my leg and followed not wanting to provoke him more than I apparently had done

After I was done freshening up, I knocked on the door, and he opened, his face still holding a glare. He pulled me in and threw me down on the ground whilst I flinched and hissed in pain, but not daring to utter a word

He turned to walk away after he was done tying while I tried and failed to hide the tears from spilling. I sniffled and he stopped on his tracks. After what felt like eternity, when it was barely minutes, I felt a cold hand raise my chin up and saw his face, he was no longer spotting a scowl, but now a sorry look, bending to my face level

“I'm sorry”, he whispered, almost too low for me to hear, but I heard.

“They ruined me”. He muttered dropping his hands from my chin. “But you know the funny part?” he laughed maniacally, but I could feel the vulnerability beneath it. “I liked every bit of it, until she came along.... she changed me, she made me want to be better.... but then they took her, and ended her life

“She didn't deserve it” he yelled causing my my breaths to come out ragged in fear. “She was a nice person, an angel, he stopped and fell to the ground, slouching. “You should have seen her lifeless body” he muttered, sounding bitter. “I could've protected her” he stopped talking, but still not looking at me, his eyes fixed to the ground

“Who are they?” I raised my two hands, since they were together,turning his face to make him look at me, and gladly it worked

“Not they” he laughed sadly “Him. And it doesn't matter, cause I killed him”.....

2 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by yusufibrahim(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice update God bless more grace to u ma'am

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
The words “I killed him” kept echoing in my head, zeroing out all other thoughts I was having.

He had killed someone, people. He is a killer and I'm under his hold.

“Don't you dare try asking questions you can't handle the answers to” he had growled “I'm the worst guy you'd ever meet, so I'd better stop shedding unnecessary tears if I were you and just await your fate” he spat and had left, leaving me shaking in fear

“He's a killer, and I'm going to die, if his boss so wishes. A tear rolled down my cheek. “This isn't how I wanted my life to end” I cried. I want to live, I like my little family, which was Mimi and her family. My friends, Evans..... “This is not fair” the tears poured freely and I had no intention of stopping it

I didn't know when I lay down to the ground, still shakend up, but the sleep so far away from me. I laid on the ground, eyes closed, scared for my life, and now shivering from cold cause of the pouring rain, but it didn't seem to stop the fear within me

I heard footsteps coming towards me, and wondered how I didn't hear the door opening. But my concern soon turned to fear. What if he wants to kill me now, in my sleep, without me knowing. The thoughts consumed me and I screamed when I felt hands on my forehead

“Stop screaming” he spat angrily and his hand left my forehead, and I breathed out relieved. I heard him move and soon a switch flicked and bright light came on. My eyes shut close on their own, due to the brightness, but opened when it soon got used to it.

“There was a light bulb all these while and you didn't bother putting it on?” my fear got replaced with anger, seeing his bored expression

“Didn't see the need to” he replied and shrugged, making me even more angry, which I shouldn't be, cause I was talking to my soon-to-be-potential-killer

“What to do even want” I spat, “Have you come to kill me now, did your boss give the go ahead?” I questioned but gulped when I saw his jaw clench and unclench. He stood and we shared gazes, me too scared to back down, and I don't even know what's going through his mind

“Here” he threw a small bag at me, which landed on my lap. “You're burning up” he stated and turned to leave

“My hands” I called out and he turned back to me with hardened features. I gulped “They're tied, I raised them up for emphasis. He came untied them, and left, closing the door a little harder than usual. I flinched from its banging sound, recoiling for fear

I raised my shaky hands with the drugs in it, and downed it with the water by my side. After sitting a while, shaking from, I'm not sure at this point if it's the cold or the effects of the drugs. I laid down, my eyes closing but sleep still eluded me

My eyes flung open, not sure how I slept, or for how long exactly. I heard people talking in hushed tones but couldn't make out their voices because of how low they were speaking. Then I heard his voice “In there”

“In there” I thought, what does that mean? Are more people here? Fear crept back into me. Maybe his boss is here. I felt scared to say the least. His boss is here, that means, my fate is on the line. I gulped and sat up, feeling dizzy, tired and fatigued. I was so sure I had bags underneath my eyes, but those were the least of my problems.

My heart in my hand, I awaited the door creaking open and I heard female stilettos. A lady perhaps? I gulped hard, breathing heavily and then came the voice

“Well..well”....

“Janet” I muttered. As she came closer to me “So you're the boss” I stated

“Why yes, yes I am” she smiled. You look terrible by the way, her smile broadened. I'm so sorry Dennis didn't take care of you well, when I specifically asked him to. She turned to Dennis, but his facials hardened, showing no emotions whatsoever.

“Oh well” she turned back to me “I never planned for it to end this way, I thought you were going to do what you were told, judging from the warnings given, but you just don't listen do you?

“I did what you wanted, I left him” I spoke out, unable to contain the treacherous tears from spilling. ”You already sent my best friend to the hospital. What else do you want from me?”

“You see, that's the thing. You left him, but he still wants you and you want him too. And that can't change, that is until you are out of the way” she spat and I felt my breath caught in my throat. And I'm so sorry about your friend, didn't mean for that to happen”

Out of the way? She wants me gone?

“You have to not be in the picture for him to realise his mistake and come back to me, don't you get it? She smiled and tears trailed down my cheek wetting my lap in the process

“I'm sorry it had to be this way, I really am, she bent to my face level and I spit right on her face

“Fúck you” I spat, and a ting of pain ran through my face, as her hands collided with my cheek. I whipped my face back to her to see the anger in her face, but from my peripheral vision, saw Dennis's jaw clenching

she got up, cleaned the spit and straightened her blouse. “I have someone you'd love to see” she smiled and just then, the door opened and in he came

George.....

“Hi, my love” he smiled. Suddenly I became claustrophobic, the room got smaller and my breaths came out in pants. The dizziness came in full force and I felt light-headed.

George..... I muttered and fell into a pair of hands........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Really Is Strange by yusufibrahim(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
. Ore grace to u... You did well with the update so George is even an accomplice that's bad o really bad... I just pray Denise help her our cause I see no way she is getting out of this mess
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
yusufibrahim:
. Ore grace to u... You did well with the update so George is even an accomplice that's bad o really bad... I just pray Denise help her our cause I see no way she is getting out of this mess

Thanks....
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa....wonderful. I'm back dearie
Re: Love Really Is Strange by yeeshanana(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
I knew George wouldn't let go so easily. More ink to ur pen ma'am
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
George? shocked . Why na?

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by princesshansy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
So George knew about all this
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Whoa whoa whoa....wonderful. I'm back dearie

Welcome back
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2017
yeeshanana:
I knew George wouldn't let go so easily. More ink to ur pen ma'am

Thank you
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2017
princesshansy:
So George knew about all this

Shocking right?

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Welcome back
Thanks hon

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by damis28crown(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
WAT S D MEANIN OF DIS GEORGE WOW U R BEST LILY JAH BLES U ABundantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.