Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Love Really Is Strange - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Really Is Strange (109256 Views)

15 Strange And Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Really Is Strange by wizsolzy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
george done tire for heart brk na
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
My eyes fluttered open a little bit before it widened to realisation. George was here.....

I turned my head to see the hands holding me up and was surprised to see Dennis. How he got to me that fast was a mystery cause he was obviously very far from where I was, or he was very observant to know I was going to pass out.

He sat me up and after eyeing me thoroughly to see if I was okay, he got up, glancing a while at George who was holding an unreadable expression before going to stand at a corner. I looked into the eyes of a now smiling George and my heart tightened. Maybe there was an explanation as to why he was here, or he caught up to Janet's doing and wanted to stop her. But I know, what I wanted to happen isn't what is happening. With a trembling voice, the question “why” came out, more like sad mutter than a question

“Baby” he came and held my tied hands, but the glare I sent made him drop his hands and cleared his throat still holding the smile

“I know, you're surprised and angry, but I can assure you, it's for your own good, he gazed upon me, taking in my ragged apperance

“You mean, kidnapping me and keeping me here has been for my own good? I gritted out, my voice betraying my thought at being calm

“I'm so sorry about that, it wasn't my idea, I just wanted you away from “him”. You didn't even bother taking care of her properly? He turned to an annoyed Dennis. She looks terrible, you get paid to do a job, the least you could do is do it right, he snapped whilst Dennis's face scrunched and his jaw clenched

I scoffed and George turned back to look at me with that innocent smile that won me over in the first place

“I should have done better” he went again for my arms but decided not to when he saw my facials

“I know you're angry, but if you'd just understand my plight, you'd know I did it just for you

“Understand you say?” tell me exactly what you want me to understand

He beamed and came to hold my hands, ignoring my scowl.

“Isn't this charming?” Janet commented from where she was standing, the hate evident in her tone. “As entertaining as this is “not”, I'd rather not be in here. I'll be outside” she turned to George and he nodded. She turned to meet my gaze, giving a sickening smile, before matching my own scowl. She turned, opened the door and banged it on her way out. George turned to Dennis as if wanting him to leave us alone. He got the idea, but turned to look at me. I looked at him,pleading with my eyes for him not to leave me alone with George. After staring a while, he turned back to George, backed away from the wall he was resting on, before turning on his heels, leaving me alone with George. I felt my heart crumble, and my breath hitched. Yes he was a bad person and couldn't care less about what happens to me, but the idea of being alone now with George now scared me, especially with this stupid grin plastered on his face

“I missed you so much” he pulled me in for a hug, after Dennis left. With my binded hands and legs and I couldn't do much but try and fail to wiggle out of his embrace. He pulled away, still holding my arms while I tried to fight the tears and disgust I was feeling.

“Get your hands away from me” I gritted out. His smile fell a bit, but he masked it with a grin

“I know you're angry, but, I did it all for us, for us to be together. He let go of my arms and held my hands smiling innocently

“For us?” I scoffed

“Yes for us”. “You know I lied” he let go of my hands and sat on the ground close to me. “About when I first saw you. I saw you when you first stepped on campus. God you looked so beautiful, and so innocent, and from that day, I vowed to have you. But whenever I wanted to talk to you, there was always something in the way. Then there was the party, and I saw you and Joy arguing and I had to do something about that. My eyes widened when realisation dawned on me, so that's why Joy left me alone and I didn't hear from her anymore.

“What did you do to her? I wanted to ask but he beat me to it. “Relax” he smiled, I didn't kill her, I just gave her a warning to stay away from you.

Although part of me was relieved he didn't kill her, but I was very scared now, he has been on my case all this while? Like a stalker. Do I even know the person in front of me?

“She was forced to adhere, he gave a sinister smile. “Then I thought I'd have a chance with you when I heard you were single. But then imagine the disappointment I felt when I noticed you already liked that àsshole, his face contorted to that of furry. “Even went as far as loving him. I felt defeated. But,you know what they say, a patient dog gets the bone eventually, and I am a patient man, and I somehow always get what I want. It took me all my willpower not to get rid of Evans then, but what do you know, I guess the universe was on my side and he dumped you. It's like it all worked out for me and I made my move. All I had to do is guilt you into thinking I was angry with you, when we were in the class, and you fell for it. Although you didn't accept me, I agreed to be friends with you, just to have you close, his smile widened

After he was done, I was already shedding tears “What happened to you? You were so nice.... I whimpered amidst tears

“You see, that's the thing, I was never nice he smirked. It was all an act to get what I want”

“You never going to get away with This, my friends are going to find me, I gritted out, trying to stop the tears. “They are going to be onto you soon

“Ahhhhhh, he grunted, I wouldn't count on that. You see, your friends think I'm actually a good friend who cares about your well being and trying so hard to find you. Little did they know right? He laughed menacingly causing my heart to hurt more, if that was even possible. But then his words hit me, he said he took all his will power to not hurt Evans then, what did he mean? My eyes widened

“What did you do to Evans”

“Ah, the boyfriend or should I say the ex. Never really liked him, and I guess the feeling was mutual with him. I mean, everyone trusted and believed me, but he didn't, which irked me and he was all up in my case. I had to get him off my back, so had to get rid of him.

“No, I muttered, fresh tears trailing down my cheek. “No” I shook my head. “you're lying, he's still alive" I cried, trying to convince myself, but the triumphant smile he had on was not helping

“Believe What you want sweetheart, but like I said, I always get want I want” he smirked and pulled me closer to him, and with a knife, he cut off the rope binding my legs. He pulled my jeans off and with a swift movement, he dragged me closer to him. He straddled his legs in-between mine, ignoring my struggle to break free. He began unbuttoning his pants nd then it dawned on me what he meant.

“Please don't, please, I begged, struggling with him, but he didn't flinch, obviously stronger than I am, and I was already weak as it is.

“Please, I stopped struggling, obviously too tired and he noticed. He smiled and caressed my cheek, wiping my tears with his thumb

“I'm going to be quick” he snickered and undid his buttons from his pants, pulling me even closer to him

“No, no,no, please Noooooooooo

I screamed when I felt his hand on my panties......

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Holy! I so hate George. And I was busy feeling for him before. All of u blaming my poor shuga for using him abi u see now
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
EvaJael:
Holy! I so hate George. And I was busy feeling for him before. All of u blaming my poor shuga for using him abi u see now

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lolsd: 2:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Holy madam of God,, I did not see this coming jesus Christ George ...!!! thunder will fire you. @ author u are the best of the very best .

2 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by marychommy(f): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2017
where is Dennis come oooo ur girlfriend twins needs ur help. i feel for Lizzy if is only Janet it shld HV bn better at least dey r not in good terms not George whom she almost got married to. is Janet really Evan Ex
Re: Love Really Is Strange by yeeshanana(f): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Arrrrrrggggghhhhh! I hate this George
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
marychommy:
where is Dennis come oooo ur girlfriend twins needs ur help. i feel for Lizzy if is only Janet it shld HV bn better at least dey r not in good terms not George whom she almost got married to. is Janet really Evan Ex

Lol @ girlfriend's twin

Yea, almost got married to him. What a great actor he is right?
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
yeeshanana:
Arrrrrrggggghhhhh! I hate this George

Wow, so much hate smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by kevwe10(f): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
human being is untruth able how can George descend so low in other to get what he want,what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
dats terrible.weldone dear

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Precial419: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
So gud for lizzy. its nt advisable to date after a break up. she meant to use george but see wat happened she was d game n being played.l knw she ll nt be voilated though

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
I saw the lust in his eyes as he played with the hem of my panties. My breaths were coming out in pants and I sucked in a deep breath

“Please George, don't do this please”, I shook my head and pleaded, my eyes soaked with tears. He stopped and his hands left my panties. His gaze landed on my thighs. He sucked in and squeezed, causing me to shudder in repulse. He turned to stare at my tear stained eyes and smiled, caressing my cheek with his thumb, wiping my tears.

“God you're so beautiful” he sighed, biting on his lower lip seductively. “I love you so much” he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. I remained tight-lipped as he forced my mouth open with his hand, shoving his tongue into my mouth. He hissed, and pulled back, cursing under his breath breaking the kiss, and swiped his lower lip for blood

“You bit me” he growled staring intently at me

“Fúck you! I hissed, breathing heavily, taking in much needed breath

“tsk tsk tsk. You don't seem to understand your situation right now, do you? He pulled his hands out from his back and brought out a metal gun pointing it at my temple.

“Now, how about we start again. I'm going to have my way with you, and you're going to shut up and enjoy it, or else.... he smirked and planted a quick kiss on my lips. This is going to go through your head. He jabbed the gun to my temple. I felt my lower lip tremble from fear, and my entire being went cold. He's going to kill me, I chanted in my head, tears trailing down my cheek as he smirked and pushed me, my back to floor.

“Please, please help me....Somebody help me” I raised my head and yelled, not sure who I'm calling out to exactly, since we were alone. But it was my last resort.

“Shut up” he hissed, hitting my head with the gun. My head fell back to the ground and my visions got blurry as his hand made its way back to my panties as he fumbled with it

I heard the door swing open, and in my blurred vision, I saw a figure walk in, pointing at George.

“Step away from her”, I heard a faint voice, and felt his hands leave my panties as he stood beside me, his hands in the air in surrender.

“Move”, the voice now closer and clearer, which seemed to be Dennis's, growled. George moved away from me and Dennis ran to my side, his gun still pointed at George. He raised my head up with his other hand and made me sit up

“Are you okay?” he turned to glance at me briefly before turning back to George who was spotting a smirk

“Yea, I croaked weakly and he turned to look at me, his eyes scanning my frame

“Well well, George let out, his words echoing in the empty room. Our heads snapped to him and he was grinning. “Who would've thought. The hired kidnapper with the girl.

“Shut up”, Dennis hissed causing George's grin to widen

“I wouldn't blame you bro, he smirked. I mean look at her, she's very beautiful, so I wouldn't blame you that you got attracted to her

“I said shut up”, Dennis left me and got up walking towards George, his jaw clenched

“No, stop Dennis, he has a gun” I tried to warn, but it came out as a low whimper. His head snapped to me, to check if I was okay but immediately, a shot got fired and I saw Dennis on his knees, clutching unto his rib, and there was blood

“Nooooooo, I cried, dragging myself to go touch him, but was yanked almost immediately by my shirt and thrown to the ground.

“Now, where we're we?” George hovered over me, smirking....

2 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by yeeshanana(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Which kind wahala be dz one bayi? George is EVIL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by nanadeeva01(f): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
George is a demon I can't believe he can do this

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by kajsa08: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
george dey craze o

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
XD

Your comments are life.... love em all
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Carry on bae..George is a foolish,silly,annoying african baboon with a capital B. I so hate him
Re: Love Really Is Strange by solexie(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
interesting story

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:44am On May 02, 2017
EvaJael:
Carry on bae..George is a foolish,silly,annoying african baboon with a capital B. I so hate him

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by yusufibrahim(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2017
Nice one ma'am more grace to u

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by aredeybeec: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
nice one .....more grace can wait for more ......make it fast, more ink 2 ur pen

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
He pulled my panties too one side and started fiddling with the folds of my clits. He let go and losened the ropes from my hands, but I was too tired to fight him off, even if I was strong, I still wouldn't have been able to

“You're so beautiful” he lowered himself and whispered seductively in my ear, as he traced kisses down my neck, nibbling on it. I shuddered in repulse, my eyes closing, as hot tears trailed down to my ears. I felt numb and unable to do anything. I lost Evans, I'm not sure I was going to see Mimi or my friends anymore, and he just shot my only hope. I layed still and just awaited whatever he had in mind

“Look at me” his mouth left my neck as his breath fanned over my face. “Open your eyes and look at me” he growled forcing my face to his, still my eyes remained shut. “Look at me, you piece of shìt” he yelled and I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek and more tears trailed down from the pain

“Well, he laughed menancingly “I don't mind you not watching” he lowered himself and planted his lips on mine. Not getting any reaction, he pulled away and tore my clothes causing me to whimper.

“I am so going to enjoy this” he laughed hard and I felt the tears polling over my head wetting my hair, as I let go of everything. It's over, there was no point fighting it, I cursed mentally. I stopped my sobbing and lay still

“Now we're talking” he hovered over me, opening my legs and fitting in-between them. And then it happened all so quickly. Shots went out

I jerked when I felt splatter of liquid on my face and his weight pressing on me. My eyes flung open immediately and I saw George lying lifeless on me making it hard for me to breath. I pushed him away with much difficulty before turning to see Dennis, a gun in his hand, smiling sadly at me, and then the gun dropped from his hands and he fell limply to the ground. On impulse I dragged myself to his side, supporting his head up with shaky hands

“Dennis, please stay with me okay, we're going get help soon, I said pressing my other hand to his bleeding rib, to put pressure on it. I rested his head on my lap, tearing off a bit of the shirt george had already ruined and pressed down on the wound

Please stay with me, you can't leave” I said in between sobs as his eyes fluttered open and he winched in pain as I pressed down a little to hard

“I'm so sorry” I released a bit

“It's alright” he croaked, bringing his bloody hands over mine. Flashing a pained smile, he brought his thumb over my face to wipe my tears. “He wasn't kidding when he said you are beautiful”, he joked, earning a snicker from me, but it left as soon as it came.

“Thank you, he said and squeezed my hands

“For what?” I sobbed

“For trying to help, even when you didn't have to

“You did save my life”, I let out, still sobbing

“You think she'll forgive me”? His face fell and immediately I knew who he was talking about without him saying who

“Of course she will”. I let out, after a little moment of silence, “and she'd also want you to live, I added

“No, he shook his head. I'm a bad person, I don't get to live. I think the world would be glad to be rid of me

“That's not true” I countered. You have good in you, you're just misunderstood.

“I've killed people Lizzy” it's only natural I die as well

His words laced with sadness as I realised, this is the first time he had said my name.

“That's crazy, and you killed bad guys, I think the world owes you for that. So you have to live okay”? I nodded, as if nudging him to agree. “We're going to get help soon” I muttered, quite unsure of what I was implying but choose to believe it anyway, cause I also needed the hope

“Wow, I left for some minutes and I come back to this?" Janet snickered, as she stepped in, turning around to see George lying lifeless on the ground, and Dennis still on my lap. “Well, isn't this lovely. I'd say good riddance” she turned back to George and smirked. He was a pain in the áss”

“Now that leaves us with you two" her smile grew. “Honestly, I just wanted a quiet life with Evans and I, living a carefree without hurting anyone, but then, you didn't seem to want to get the idea. Now I could choose to leave you both to rot here, but where's the fun in that?” she smirked, as she pulled out a gun and pointed it at us, and immediately Dennis got up limply, and acted as a shield to me.

“I guess you're going first then. It was nice doing business with you” she cocked the gun and aimed for him

“You don't know, do you? I questioned, pushing Dennis aside to get a good look at her

“Know what?” she barked, her brows furrowing. I laughed out, causing the crease line on her forehead to increase in anger and even Dennis turned to look at me, but I ignored his stare

“He's Dead. He killed him”, I turned to George and back to her and sniffled, trying to hold the tears forming in my eyes from spilling. “So even if you kill me, there's no point, you can't go back to him”

“You're lying” she sneered, he promised not to hurt him”

“I guess he lied” I said with a straight face. We shared gazes before she broke it to turned to look at George, still lying still. She walked up to him and after staring a while started kicking him, spewing curse words, and then shots went out causing me to jerk in fear

She walked back to us, wiping the tears in her eyes, then I saw the vulnerability in her eyes. She really did love Evans in her twisted way, and was just sad he didn't feel the same way about her

“Well, she cocked her gun again, I guess there's no point right? She pointed the gun at me, and instinctively, my eyes closed shut as tears trailed down, awaiting my fate. Seconds passed and nothing happened, no shots were fired. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Janet standing stiffly her hands over her head, a man standing at her back, with a gun pointed at the back of her head. Then the voice came

“Miss Janet Peters, you're under arrest for the the assault and abduction of Miss Elizabeth Stevens. You have the right to remain silent as whatever you do or say will be used against you in the court of law

The door flung wide open, and I saw the blue nd red light police light flashing outside and cuffs were chained to her hands as she struggled with them, spewing curse words.

I looked down at Dennis and shook him but he didn't move, and I was getting light-headed and then I heard my name being called out faintly

Henry, I breathed out, as he rushed to my side catching me just in time before I collapsed. “Please save him” I muttered, before darkness clouded my vision and my eye lids closed shut as my hands fell limply to the side.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
We are nearing the end guys......
Re: Love Really Is Strange by yeeshanana(f): 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
Oluwa o shey oooo!!!! That foolish George is gone. Now my mind is at peace.Nice one ma'am

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2017
goodbye to George.weldone dear
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 6:43pm On May 02, 2017
Bye bye to jati jati...keep it coming bae. I wish Dennis scales thru

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:12pm On May 02, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
goodbye to George.weldone dear

Lol. Thanks
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2017
yeeshanana:
Oluwa o shey oooo!!!! That foolish George is gone. Now my mind is at peace.Nice one ma'am

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
“Hey, stop" I droned, not looking away from my dough, but apparently he didn't get the idea as he tickled me, and I got into fits of laughter dropping the barter to the ground and it's content splattering everywhere on the kitchen floor.

“What the héll Evans" I was going to say, but he caught my lips in his,almost immediately, nibbling on my lower lip, requesting for passage. I sighed and opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue into my mouth as both our tongues fought for dominance. We pulled away shortly gasping for breath

“Are you still angry?” he pecked my lips, giving me a half smile while I crossed my hands over my chest feigning anger

“Of course I am” I gritted out while he just stood there, looking so handsome, I could jump him. “Are you going to wipe that stupid grin of your face or what?” I asked angrily, but obviously not angry at all

“Can't help it sweetheart” your boobs are calling to me. I followed his line of sight and saw that my folded hands indeed made my cleavage to spill

“I'm angry at you for spilling my batter, and you're looking at my boobs?” I dropped my hands, clearly exasperated

“Hey, it's not my fault you made them look inviting” he defended, the teasing clearly evident from his tone

“You are insuffera.... he cut me off with his lips on mine again and I welcomed it, snaking my hands round his neck as he left my lips and trailed kisses down my neck to my décolleté

“Bedroom?” he mumbled on my neck

“Yea” I breathed out, gasping when he bit down on my my sweet spot

“Good” he chuckled and lifted me up by my thighs chuckling, while I giggled like a child opening an early Christmas present

My eyes fluttered open as I took in the walls of my surrounding. The white walls and the beeping from the machine beside me that I could tell was connected to me. I blinked away the soreness under my lids but it not seeming to work. I heard the door open and shut, and turned my head to see him walking close to me.

“Evans? I breathed out happily

“I'm sorry Lizzy” my smile dropped

“Henry? I felt the tear dribble unto the pillow I was resting my head on. I tried raising my head but the dizziness hit me, and I groaned, prompting Henry to rush to my side, putting my head back down gently

“You need to take it easy Lizzy” he checked my vitals, flashing a flashlight in my eyeballs.“How many fingers are my holding up?” he raised two fingers at me

“Two” I murmured, then he nodded he put it away. “How long have I been sleeping for?”

“Two days” he answered looking at me

“Where's Mimi?” I choked, fighting the tears straining in my eyes as I looked away from him. My mind drifting to that small room,I was in with Dennis, and Janet and George. George was no good I thought as the tears kept trailing down. “He shot Dennis. He killed Evans I felt my breaths coming out pants as I grabbed unto Henry. Evans, Evans.... I muttered, suddenly feeling shortness of breaths. The room seemed to be closing in on me. “Calm down Lizzy” I heard Henry's faint voice calling out to me but I was too far gone to calm down. I was gasping for air as I felt my lids getting heavy and the machines beeping out of control. “Lizzy” Henry's faint voice came again but then there was an oxygen mask covering my nose as I felt a needle pricking into my skin, as I fell into a deep slumber

I woke up again, still in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. Then I had another déja vu moment as the door opened and closed and Henry's figure walking towards me

“I'm fine Henry” just had a panic attack, I mumbled. “I just need to rest and i'll be fine”. But then he stopped

“Henry?” I called out but he didn't answer

2 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
Well done sweetheart, remember someone is always rooting for you here #kisses
Re: Love Really Is Strange by MhizDherbee(f): 4:07am On May 05, 2017
Wow! This is an amazing story... #Dope. More mb to ur phone d more Creativity!! All d best dearie!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.