Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

348august's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 348august's Profile / 348august's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Phones / Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by 348august: 1:29pm On Mar 22
Exciting news for Nigerian creators! Glad to see President Tinubus leadership in facilitating this partnership and economic growth through digital technology. Looking forward to the feature in 2024!Exciting news for Nigerian creators! Glad to see President Tinubus leadership in facilitating this partnership and economic growth through digital technology. Looking forward to the feature in 2024!...
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Executive Orders Strike At Heart Of Corruption In Nigeria’s Oil Sector by 348august: 12:17pm On Mar 11
Media order.The grains he ordered for their release.Howfa?Media order.The grains he ordered for their release.Howfa?...
Politics / Re: The Head Of The Gang That Kidnapped Emure Schoolgirls Is A Leader In Miyettialla by 348august: 2:17pm On Feb 17
Fulani herdsmen are all terrorists that should be killed.Fulani herdsmen are all terrorists that should be killed....
Crime / Re: Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room by 348august: 12:23pm On Feb 05
Hmmmm nawaHmmmm nawa...
Politics / Re: Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu by 348august: 4:21pm On Jan 14
OkayOkay...
Politics / Re: EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts by 348august: 4:19pm On Jan 04
These are the same people that will tell you stay, don't japa and fight for Nigeria. These are the same people that will tell you stay, don't japa and fight for Nigeria. ...
Agriculture / Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by 348august: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
wow! Keep It Upwow! Keep It Up...
Education / Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by 348august: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Noun is the name of any person, animal, place or things.Noun is the name of any person, animal, place or things....
Politics / Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos) by 348august: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oba don go Hussle now make hunger no finish himOba a thope eOba don go Hussle now make hunger no finish himOba a thope e...
Politics / Re: The APC Unleashed Spiritual Evil With "Fetish Diabolic Rites" - GRV by 348august: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Does anyone here actually love the Oro festival?Also, can you post the actual video of him talking about the Oro festival?Does anyone here actually love the Oro festival?Also, can you post the actual video of him talking about the Oro festival?...
Romance / Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by 348august: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2023
lets start from here. How many times have u had sex? if its not more than twice, stay away from it and watch ur kpekus get tighter as though u are a virginlets start from here. How many times have u had sex? if its not more than twice, stay away from it and watch ur kpekus get tighter as though u are a virgin...
Politics / Re: Why Are Northern Votes Always Last To Come Despite voting Early. by 348august: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Counting them ?What about the bvasCounting them ?What about the bvas...
Sports / Re: Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty by 348august: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Bintin layeBintin laye...
Politics / Re: Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora by 348august: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Elrufai, that will be a minister in the Obi administration. The guy really whined Baba Lagos and his supporters wella.Elrufai, that will be a minister in the Obi administration. The guy really whined Baba Lagos and his supporters wella....

1 Like

Properties / Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by 348august: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2023
I read this somewhere. I thought it was a lie, but this seems to confirm it.I also read the reason why he wasn't voted as governor was because he is an Osu. So sad.🥺I read this somewhere. I thought it was a lie, but this seems to confirm it.I also read the reason why he wasn't voted as governor was because he is an Osu. So sad.🥺...
Religion / Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by 348august: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
My number one prayer points will be...Let the Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra take place sooner than expected... Vid vid Biafra, The land of Rising Sun !My number one prayer points will be...Let the Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra take place sooner than expected... Vid vid Biafra, The land of Rising Sun !...

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju by 348august: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Deji is one of the people pushing Tinubu to his perpetual disgrace Reality is gradually dawning on them Deji is one of the people pushing Tinubu to his perpetual disgrace Reality is gradually dawning on them ...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by 348august: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Facebook and twitter nko? The embarrassing video is there for the world to see. So sadFacebook and twitter nko? The embarrassing video is there for the world to see. So sad...
Politics / Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by 348august: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it.APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it....
Politics / Re: WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion by 348august: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Did you watch it. Yorubas for ObiDid you watch it. Yorubas for Obi...
Politics / Re: Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) by 348august: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Akala 2023, dem kukuma join papi BAT name to score a point. Bunch of loosers. Akala 2023, dem kukuma join papi BAT name to score a point. Bunch of loosers. ...
Politics / Re: Nigeria LNG Declares Force Majeure As Flooding Disrupts Gas Supply by 348august: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
The veil is finally coming off, now everyone can see na chewing gum dem use take patch patch Naija , the country don cast main mainThe veil is finally coming off, now everyone can see na chewing gum dem use take patch patch Naija , the country don cast main main...
Politics / Re: Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation by 348august: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2022
ExactlyExactly...
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: How Fans Voted Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy by 348august: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2022
The Show is well below par this year, even with ASUU Strike. The usual hype and buzz dey on low keyThe Show is well below par this year, even with ASUU Strike. The usual hype and buzz dey on low key...
Health / Re: 4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’ by 348august: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nawa ooNawa oo...
Politics / Re: 2023: E Don Dey Clear For Ipob And Obidient Eye by 348august: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na wa for some kiddos reasoning oNa wa for some kiddos reasoning o...
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by 348august: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
So two people cannot cuddle in peace again So two people cannot cuddle in peace again ...
Sports / Re: Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) by 348august: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkOk...
Politics / Re: Hausa/Fulani Youth Forum Protests Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (Video) by 348august: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
This must be ipob and IgboThis must be ipob and Igbo...
Politics / Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by 348august: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Let’s see how it goes Let’s see how it goes ...
Politics / Re: Running-Mate Scarcity: Stop Mounting Pressure On Tinubu - Agbomhere by 348august: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Don't mind the idiots. But what do you expect? Tinubu is the big masquerade at the market square, all other masquerades are afraid of himDon't mind the idiots. But what do you expect? Tinubu is the big masquerade at the market square, all other masquerades are afraid of him...
Properties / Re: The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo) by 348august: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinibu will bring it down to 1k per bagTinibu will bring it down to 1k per bag...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.