Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive (7692 Views)

19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stevano007:
fiancee!!!! U neva even marry her n u don dey drill her anyhow..lol.. Men grin

lolx... shey nah u i go dey drill bfore?...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Bro enjoy urself man. Even when u marry her people will always have an opinion

abi oooh... ##trueTALK##
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Bahddo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:
hmmm u think your partner can be 100% trusted?
yes!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnholmes:
Especially those religious ,churchy ,SU babes .they are the most perverted babes.
they have unsafe sex because they cannot afford to be caught purchasing ,asking or even carrying a condom around.
I almost forgot ,they are the ones that have a lot of anal sex to avoid pregnancy or to preserve their virginity and most of them are lesbians.
bros e be like u dey sample those SU chicks grin grin grin grin grin grin.i agree wit wetin u yarn sha...many of dem so called born again babes spoil wella.some of them who do the no sex b4 marriage with their fiances or boyfriends sleep around wit other men.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Iffa knock U eh?
Knock out! grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by majour(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

Whys is it that if i talk about trusting my girl, i must get atleast 8mentions, does it mean we cant trust any lady again?.. well, she is over100% clean, she has my ring and both families are aware, shes not my gf, shes my fiancee..
bros for 4yrs? U hold person pikin selfishly for 4yrs when no be university course, Abeg do what is ryt soon make she graduate
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by akaahs(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
willian10:
6. Those ones that complain that it hurts their private parts shocked
my gf always complain of that, anytime i wana use condom she 'll vex that its pain her.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Gutter
I can imagine the scene, you both whr heavily drunk,fell into the gutter and started banging yourselves, na wa o grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnholmes:
Especially those religious ,churchy ,SU babes .they are the most perverted babes.
they have unsafe sex because they cannot afford to be caught purchasing ,asking or even carrying a condom around.
I almost forgot ,they are the ones that have a lot of anal sex to avoid pregnancy or to preserve their virginity and most of them are lesbians.
One cup of rice for u, bros you sabi them wella grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
akaahs:

my gf always complain of that, anytime i wana use condom she 'll vex that its pain her.
Then her kind perfectly suits No.6 grin
By the way sef where is Lalasticlala and mynd44 ?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
majour:
bros for 4yrs? U hold person pikin selfishly for 4yrs when no be university course, Abeg do what is ryt soon make she graduate

lolx, we are on it, early next year we will go for trad.. by His grace..!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

hope u never put pikin for the belle, this one you dey knack everyday so,then no forget posting pre wedding pix here on NL

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by majour(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

holla ur boy when its set cus I know God has done it already, I love me some Joliof rice so don't forget

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:

hope u never put pikin for the belle, this one you dey knack everyday so,then no forget posting pre wedding pix here on NL

lolx.. pikin ke, grin grin... withdrawal method has been d secret all the way.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
majour:
holla ur boy when its set cus I know God has done it already, I love me some Joliof rice so don't forget

if rice cost still dey high by then, bros nah jollof beans u go dey expect oh... grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
majour:

if rice cost still dey high by then, bros nah jollof beans u go dey expect oh... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

lolx.. pikin ke, grin grin... withdrawal method has been d secret all the way.. cheesy cheesy
swear that u have never cum inside there before?
it gets so sweet that you would wanna swim inside the ocean.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:

swear that u have never cum inside there before?
it gets so sweet that you would wanna swim inside the ocean.

abortion nah d last tin wey i go allow her do, i dont get carried away oh.. i no dey allow 1drop inside, i don learn my lesson abeg..!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

abortion nah d last tin wey i go allow her do, i dont get carried away oh.. i no dey allow 1drop inside, i don learn my lesson abeg..!
That means the river is not as sweet as it should be grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Towncrier007:

That means the river is not as sweet as it should be grin

it is sweeter than life itself, but i shouldnt be carried away by the sweetness, she is mine forever nah, i dnt want dat patern of pregnancy before marriage, children are blessing only when planned for.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
jidxin:
is condom a type of chewing gum

Its a type of bodyspray

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2016
vchykp:

all i owe her is trust and true love, if she likes she can mess up, e concern her, but the truth is that she does not have time and shes not a kid that she cant stick to just a man, well lemme give her 99%.. are you OK with that?.. grin
bro i admire ur trust .its as strong as the rock of gilbrather.anyway she is ur girl and u know her in and out.but make u dey careful about those wolvish men wey dey entice babes with money and expensive gifts ocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2016
lefulefu:
bro i admire ur trust .its as strong as the rock of gilbrather.anyway she is ur girl and u know her in and out.but make u dey careful about those wolvish men wey dey entice babes with money and expensive gifts ocheesy.

lolx.. tnx brov

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by GOFRONT(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Should we also use condom in the mouth??....Bcoz if pesin dey bleep he must kiss.....And I heard HIV also transmitted thru saliva...
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by queencalipso(f): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2016
vchykp:

all i owe her is trust and true love, if she likes she can mess up, e concern her, but the truth is that she does not have time and shes not a kid that she cant stick to just a man, well lemme give her 99%.. are you OK with that?.. grin

Pls ignore all those quoting you.. He who live by the sword will be so scared of its shadow passing through his back...

They are game players that will never get serious with any girl hence they think every girl play their kind of game. They don't trust them selves how can they trust their girl..

Pls give your woman 101% trust until she proves otherwise which I believe she won't. No woman will have a serious lover and still wanna look around.

Romancelanders be destroying peoples r/ship.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Masikay:

Its a type of bodyspray
mama you beautiful, can I be your lover just for a day ? grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Towncrier007(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Masikay:

Its a type of bodyspray
mama you beautiful, can I be your lover just for a day ? grin

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
GOFRONT:
Should we also use condom in the mouth??....Bcoz if pesin dey bleep he must kiss.....And I heard HIV also transmitted thru saliva...
if no cut dey ur mouth there is no way HIV go enter.But then if na olosho u dey do u go fit kiss her? grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Pls ignore all those quoting you.. He who live by the sword will be so scared of its shadow passing through his back...

They are game players that will never get serious with any girl hence they think every girl play their kind of game. They don't trust them selves how can they trust their girl..

Pls give your woman 101% trust until she proves otherwise which I believe she won't. No woman will have a serious lover and still wanna look around.

Romancelanders be destroying peoples r/ship.

abi oo..! tanks jare, d pressure was much, i had to drop 1%.. infact i trust her 151%, if anyone is not comfortable, he/she should see a psychiatrist, this guys quoting me will get married someday, does it mean they cant even give 100% trust to thier partners?.. Oh, now i see why marriage crumble everyday, without trust its no need going into any union, i agree with you jare "they dont trust themselves, so how can they trust others"..?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by GOFRONT(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
But it is like the number of Non Olosho gals out there is far more than the Olosho ones. Y'knamean?

But if we don't kiss Oloshos, Who wil cheesy grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by queencalipso(f): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
vchykp:

abi oo..! tanks jare, d pressure was much, i had to drop 1%.. infact i trust her 151%, if anyone is not comfortable, he/she should see a psychiatrist, [/b]this guys quoting me will get married someday, does it mean they cant even give 100% trust to thier partners?.. Oh, now i see why marriage crumble everyday, without trust its no need going into any union, i agree with you jare "they dont trust themselves, so how can they trust others"..?

[b]Na Nigga!!
that's the spirit.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by AyamStarch: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
nrexzy:
Conji never hold u for tight corner na why u dey yan many many....
Oga if you're caught in such trap(s), I recommend the fingers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? / Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.