Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? (13277 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Is Amara Kanu (kanu Nwankwo) Wife Enjoying Life? / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
poor man

ure nt hapi they are helpin ur wife, when she becomes pregnant, u want her to jump molues shey?

go and buy a car solo makinde and stop making noise
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by maureena(f): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
From all said I do not agree with them. One thing you must know is that marriage must be based on trust. You know your wife better than we do.
Going to workeveryday with a colleague of his is not bad. He is only giving a helping hand.

At worst if you are not comfortable with it you get her a good car period. Be wise and do not be deceived.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

poor man

ure nt hapi they are helpin your wife, when she becomes pregnant, u want her to jump molues shey?

go and buy a car solo makinde and stop making noise

Lol. grin cheesy She would probably be wearing heels to work. Poster wants her to trek to the bus stop in that. God knows I won't even answer you. angry cheesy
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by intom: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2009
GUYS,
IT DEPENDS ON THE KIND OF WIFE YOU HAVE.IF YOU TRUST HER,THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN THAT.IF YOU DONT, LOOK FOR ANOTHER WIFE,BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LOVE ANOTHER MAN TO 'HIT' YOUR AND YOU STILL MARRY HER.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by adconline(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2009
buy her a car
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Hauwa1: 1:30am On Nov 10, 2009
abi oooo buy her a car please undecided
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Remii(m): 1:50am On Nov 10, 2009
There is really no big deal in getting free ride to and from office. Unless you see other things, the fact that you know is enough to keep them in check. The truth must be told sha, you can not stop your woman from doing whatever she want to do, even under your nose. Stop suspecting your wife or one though would lead to another. The first time she realizes you have doubt about faithfulness a crack would be created in the house, if your suspicion was wrong she would hate you. Men are more tolerant of such accusation than women. However if you think your wife is the weak type or the "Nice Man" could not be trusted with women then make alternative transportation for her.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by adconline(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2009
u are concerned that she is getting a free ride to work, why dont you put a GPS device inside her body to track her movement? What if she is really not going to work as she claims in the morning? U have a lot catch up to do if you really want to keep a close tab on your wife. Get it over your head, U CANNOT RUN HER LIFE.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Epi: 2:09am On Nov 10, 2009
mmm, lemme see. assuming she is in NY

$4.50 per day
4.50 x 5 (days wk) = $22.50
22.50 x 4 (wks in month) = $90.00

Dude let your wife ride with your neighbour every morning, you are saving $90.00 every month. At least he is not asking for gas money
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Ndipe(m): 2:18am On Nov 10, 2009
Trust is a factor, but for me, it wouldnt be a big deal. But from my understanding of the Nigerian culture, some wives would seek permission from their husbands. If she does, then give her the go-ahead. It shows that she is considerate of your feelings to broach a topic that men might be uncomfortable with.

Best wishes.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by gbolahan1(m): 4:19am On Nov 10, 2009
Free ride? Everyday? You and I know there's nothing free.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Ndipe(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2009
If the wife asks for permission from the husband, I say give your consent, but if she doesnt, then that should be a red flag.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by blackboy(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2009
If the wife asks for permission from the husband, I say give your consent, but if she doesnt, then that should be a red flag.

I must agree. However , in Lagos especiallly riding public transportation can b veryyy stressful and uncomfortable. U must have married her cause you love her and trust her. If you can't get her a car or car and driver , u got 2 trust her, so long as d calls from d guy is just to let her know he wants 2 leave and is she coming. So long as it's strictly professional.

Try to make life easy for your wife and not difficult. This bruv must feel somthin is wrong or might go wrong. Or simply jealous or inferiority complex or insecure. Well, bruv she married you so that tells you a lot unless you forced her 2 marry u then u can really be worried.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Pharoh: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2009
Well follow your heart bro, if it is strong and you trust your wife then let her be but if not then find a means of getting a car for her so you can be relieved of this suspicious torture you are having.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Pelummy(f): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2009
the guy is just trying to help,if u knw u ar nt comfortable wt it,stop her,then u cn take to office urself.MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE ENJOY NOT ENDURE.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by loabb(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2009
Yes, buy her a car[b][/b]
scottN:

It's a 50-50 chance of s/thing developing btw them(we are all humans and women, well. . . . . . . .) so I'll get her a car! Not that I don't trust her but why expose her to temptations when you can avoid them.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by sayso: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2009
Pelummy:

the guy is just trying to help,if u knw u ar nt comfortable wt it,stop her,then u cn take to office urself.MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE ENJOY NOT ENDURE.

The worst thing in a man's mind is to imagine his wife making wonderful love with another man.If you are married you will understand but if not speak as though you are watching Nigerian movie.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by princekevo(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2009
Is the man married or single? Though that doesnt matter, for the fact they work the same place.
Why still married to her when you dont have trust on her and dont what she can do and cant do?
My guy all you need to do is trust your wife and relieve yourself from tension and HBP. How can you complain abt a man  is giving your wife a ride of an abt jst 30mins in a car while they are both together in thesame office for almost 8hrs a day.
Let  that not send you into  an unbudgeted expenses as buying a new car, coz even if you do they still got much time together at the office  to do whatevery they wanna do if they want to. So jst trust your wife and stop being insecure.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by unclebros: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2009
I feel this guy, though i drop my wife everymorning in the office and she comes home with staff bus. I have a very fair and attractive wife whom I trust so much. Each time she goes out to the supermarket around my area or without the car, she usually comes back telling me tales of how men stops and ask her for a ride.

Each time she says it i just smile, but i started praying and this december am buying her a car, i have decided to sell my car and buy her a car and am ready to go carless for sometime until God blesses me with another car.

Dont get me wrong, i trust my wife but the issue is also getting at her cos she doesnt even look like someone who has a child.

So my guy, pray hard ok and be ready to sacrifice for your wife. Capish!
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by wales(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2009
Try to buy your wife a ride if you don't want that to happen. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Nignog: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2009
You need a ugly girl so you dont have to worry any more. By the way, you sure do have a pretty mouth.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by donaremu(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2009
@poster,

I think you do not trust your wife. Free ride is not the issue but TRUST.
Please learn to trust your wife.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by freshmoney(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2009
@190

Some dudes really think owning a car will make women fall for them? Psychotic disorder in its peak! Idiocy!

People here on Nairaland drive bigger exotic cars , yet they think it is a driving toy, yet they think they are only fortunate! Yet some idiots think they own the world just by driving a 2008 Japanese car! Some younger dudes driving 09 S class don't even boast about it cuz they know its a toy. Perhaps, the 2008 japanese car dude in his majesty might just lavish all his life worth on the so called toy, rampant,common-in-sight toy! Come to my garage, I'll show you some lifetime ,dream toys. Learn how to respect women, idiot! We could see him pricing Yaris tomorrow shocked shocked
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by anddrewz: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2009
Open your eyes man! something is going on, the man is having some good time with ur wife, he is enjoying her company. U said he is the one that usually call ur wife to come ride with him. hmmmmm. the closer they get, the hotter the feelings. especially when they are only two inside the car always. What he cannot tell her in the office, he will comfortably tell her inside the car. They may even branch somewhere for a 'quickee before getting home only to tell you it was 'go slow' that delayed them. Abeg wake up before its too late. If you cannot buy her a car, make she enter commercial vehicle. After all she is not the only woman that uses commercial vehicle to work everyday. That is my own --o.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by tkb417(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2009
@190

Some dudes really think owning a car will make women fall for them? Psychotic disorder in its peak! Idiocy!

People here on Nairaland drive bigger exotic cars , yet they think it is a driving toy, yet they think they are only fortunate! Yet some idiots think they own the world just by driving a 2008 Japanese car! Some younger dudes driving 09 S class don't even boast about it cuz they know its a toy. Perhaps, the 2008 japanese car dude in his majesty might just lavish all his life worth on the so called toy, rampant,common-in-sight toy! Come to my garage, I'll show you some lifetime ,dream toys. Learn how to respect women, idiot! We could see him pricing Yaris tomorrow
hahahaha
no vex nau. 190 is a biggie

stillwater:

Lol. grin cheesy She would probably be wearing heels to work. Poster wants her to trek to the bus stop in that. God knows I won't even answer you. angry cheesy
why do i have this feeling stilly is one uptight sphisticated chic that wont even look the way of a common man lipsrsealed tongue
lol
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by muggle(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2009
Like everione has told u (@poster), u need to trust your wife!

Life is short and the worries in it abound.
So, y will u decide to add more worries to your life by not trusting ur wife?
One thing is that if ur wife wants to do "runs", u wudn't even know she is taking lifts
talkless of going to work with her colleague.

Bro, av a little faith n u'll be at peace! wink
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2009
bros, stop her before you lose your wife to ojofree colleague ooo! shocked
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by freshmoney(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

hahahaha
no vex nau. 190 is a biggie

Deputizing or praising a Psycho is tantamount to an enslaved Pshyco's sycophant. Wake up from yout inertia dude cool 190 is not a biggie but a small dude with a small change, that is why he is flaunting his fake Swagger,copy that? Big boy don't boast of materials, their materials talk for them, that's wassup cool Don't think car is part of materials,alright, skyscraper,investment, wardrobe that can buy 10 Japanese cars(190's 08 Camry) are real materials, that's wassup. Nairalanders, you copy that? cool
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by bandely(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2009
freshmoney:

Deputizing or praising a Psycho is tantamount to an enslaved Pshyco's sycophant. Wake up from yout inertia dude cool 190 is not a biggie but a small dude with a small change, that is why he is flaunting his fake Swagger,copy that? Big boy don't boast of materials, their materials talk for them, that's wassup cool Don't think car is part of materials,alright, skyscraper,investment, wardrobe that can buy 10 Japanese cars(190's 08 Camry) are real materials, that's wassup. Nairalanders, [b]you copy that? cool[/b]
Copied and a backup created! tongue grin grin
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by Oloks(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2009
Is either you don't trust her or u feel very in-secured in the relationship.

Mind you, if she wants to cheat on u, she can do it anytime, she doesn't need to g far to do that,

Sort yourself out not your wife.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by ud4u: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2009
For me there is nothing wrong with it, just that I wouldn't like somebody helping me every day least it begat insult one day.
Re: Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? by olalekan1(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2009
@ poster, what kind of rubbish is that, a woman must respect the condition of her house and be able to adapt to any situation in the house. Even if God never bless you people with a car does not mean she should be taking a free ride with a man. I can only allow her if she has no transport fare, (God forbid that sef). Women are softminded, and if the man is not close to you and if the man has a sweet mouth which can tempt a soft minded woman. A day will come and you have a little disagreement with her and she will just use that opportunity to give the man a chance. You are the husband and you have to stop it. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland / Nigerian + American = Undateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.