Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (45387 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by jacko4real(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
the uniform the guy is wearing is a ceremonial uniform

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
can u read what u jes typed?

Dear Customer,
proposals are mean't (Nigerian Proposals so far) to be surprises...Military Dress Uniforms are worn for very special occasions.

It is not babariga that you wear anyhow... If you be the girl and your guy whip out eem uniform from bottom box what will come into your mind...before you answer, ask yourself this, "Why this particular oloriburuku take time dey answer me?" the answer is simply this, you are my third mention for the day and that's my max.

I hope this answer helped in clearing your doubt else...assume the position and mind ya business.

Do have a wonderful Day.
Regards,
Uncle

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Mikylopez(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
unclezuma:

Dear Customer,
proposals are mean't (Nigerian Proposals so far) to be surprises...Military Dress Uniforms are worn for very special occasions.

It is not babariga that you wear anyhow... If you be the girl and your guy whip out eem uniform from bottom box what will come into your mind...before you answer, ask yourself this, "Why this particular oloriburuku take time dey answer me?" the answer is simply this, you are my third mention for the day and that's my max.

I hope this answer helped in clearing your doubt else...assume the position and mind ya business.

Do have a wonderful Day.
Regards,
Uncle
can u still read and understand dz crap? cz really i cant
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by kolaish(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is why marriage these days no longer hold the test before crashing, because men no longer have dignity in front of their wives. How do you want to control your home when you knelt down to beg a woman to marry you, one day she will tell it to your face that you were the one begging before she married you.

If I may ask, must men now kneel down before proposing to a lady?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by froshguy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
favoryte33:
HOW DID U ARRIVE AT SUCH STATISTICS?
what do you mean by statistics, which skool did you go?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Lastking147(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
beautiful232:
congratulations

Well, I'm getting married to a nairaland guy
am i the one wink wink

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by lonelydora: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Philistine:
Hmmn! To what end is all these? Just because of a pair of T*its and a tiny little hole!

Are sure you gonna get married at all?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
etinanguy:
Pls tell them i can supply food at their event.

Etinanguy
lols
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by beautiful232(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lastking147:
am i the one wink wink

yes
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by seyoops4u: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
To marry a soldier is not easy oo.. Congratulations sir.
All of you quoting me.. Face your work..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
lol... afi soldier nor !

i guess u wanted to say Soldier is nt meant to kneel down for a lady, abi ?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by seyoops4u: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
soldier!!

lol... I don't think he's a soldier
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Pascal181: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
na vigilante officer be dat
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by egojiokwu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Ademoore07(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
HoneyBee23:
If I hear say she say NO undecided angry

Abeg I don ripe reach,who will come n propose to me embarassed shocked

Any tribe allowed grin

Na me oooo. Just pm me. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by blackedwin: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Philistine:
Hmmn! To what end is all these? Just because of a pair of T*its and a tiny little hole!

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Revamped(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
HoneyBee23:

Any tribe allowed grin
hahaha, you're very funny.... Anyway I like you let's hook up as friends

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
At the end of the day, it's all eye-service.
They act meek and down-to-earth during proposal, but are quick to let their egos ride shotgun when the marital vehicle peels out of the parking lot and careens onto reality's high-way.

I'm tempted to call the modern-day marriage a total sham. But I'll refrain from doing so because I'm hopeful that mine would transcend the all-too-common tinseled layers of superficiality that many latter-day marriages seem to be hooked upon.

Most baffling is the pathological need they feel to post every teeny-weeny detail of their lives on social media. What should be moments of sacredness and behind-doors intimacy have been deconsecrated and given the low watermark of the ordinary and mundane. And for what reason? For the deciduous and finite bliss that comes with the likes and retweets on social media.

We live in a mad world! Social media has made us mad!

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
froshguy:

what do you mean by statistics, which skool did you go?
Were he said d chances of d woman being d only bride is very slim... By dat it could be deduced he took some statistics. Understand?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Gracypiper(f): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
wow lovely and romantic indeed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by kabrud: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
franciskaine:
This guy should stop disrespecting the national identity.

I swear.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by nkemdi89(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:

It should be used on the field.. undecided
Not a bedroom wear shocked
Remember that is a pre wedding picture which is in preparation for the main ceremony.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by degamemaster(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Beautiful... btw na who dey always snap camera for all these pre wedding dramas abi the guys dey arrange a D. O. P keep for ground?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by kabrud: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lemonade01:
See the headline sef embarassedAs if e doesnt kneel down and do multiple frog jump when he mess with a senior officer in the barracks undecided
Sharrap, this is an officer, if he messes with a senior officer, he goes to the mess. Even soldiers don't do frog jump as punishment, they go to guardroom.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by seunfape(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
I like his own very coded not in the midst of crowd .
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by rashmanny(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
But I heard that Nigerian military don't have the right to marry, how true is that?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by unapapadeycraze: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
HoneyBee23:
Any tribe allowed grin

na you be light skin abi the other lady?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by RotrEmmanuel: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
This is sacrilege grin

A uniform designed for on-the-field battle undecided

Cant he wear boxers and perform this unnecessary ritual undecided
Oga you are wrong! this particlar dress he is wearing is only meant for dinner parties in the navy.
After every war they is always time for celebration. military have bush khaki, ceremonial rig, party rig and Liberty rig.
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Dcaliphate(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
ophils1:
Him sef na human being nau
Careful with these ppl
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by CloudResident(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
This is sacrilege grin

A uniform designed for on-the-field battle undecided

Cant he wear boxers and perform this unnecessary ritual undecided

Haba guy you fall we hand o. This is a ceremonial military dress! undecided
FYI, ceremonial in this case includes weddings, special parades etc.

Where you come from sef?
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Adebowale89(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
About 2000days ,probably 5yrs now[/quote].

congrats dear, u are qualify as my permanent heart manager cool

where do we start fromkiss
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by plannerdz: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
That's not a Nigerian Naval officer
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by xclassic: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.