Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (45385 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Lastking147(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
beautiful232:

yes
Lol well I been staring at ur dp for long tho wink
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by afoz: 1:51am On Nov 30, 2016
henryanna36:
U think say na only dey romantic abi?Military officers do it better.Pictured below is a military officer Sub-Lieutenant SLt Ali kneeling down to propose to his girlfriend.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/sub-lieutenant-ali-kneels-down-to.html
this na real ajebota military no be battle ready one
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Princeroyal: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2016
what a small world we leave in,this officer was my corner mate when we went for Navy interview in onne rivers state, I was so glad when I saw the pics for facebook,happy married life officer Barnabas ochogwu Ali may God bless ur Union. I still remember how we crack jokes during our stay in onne..
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by beautiful232(f): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lastking147:
Lol well I been staring at ur dp for long tho wink

What's up with my dp
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by Lastking147(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
beautiful232:

What's up with my dp
Its beautiful
O tan wink
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by themonk(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2018
Sorarena:
Testing ,testing, testing.......Hello
Hii
Re: Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend by CaptainStephen(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2018
lokito:
She berra say NO.
Those guys are Casanovas and the worst is, chances of being the only wife is slim.
Stop making generalisations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.