Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? (3465 Views)

Love Or Friendship What Do I Do ???? / Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by airminem(f): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
mrblessed:
Someone has a warped meaning of metaphor here.
is that your summary?
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by placeofallure(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Friendship. We were first friends for many years. We'd rehearse songs, he plays the instrument while I sing, we do duets or trio with another friend, gist about movies, actors and musicians, discuss politics at times then he fell ill after a trip we did together and I went to his house to say hello. I knew I was fond of him as a big brother but never love. It took him to fall sick before I realised we should go further ahead.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
placeofallure:
Friendship. We were first friends for many years. We'd rehearse songs, he plays the instrument while I sing, we do duets or trio with another friend, gist about movies, actors and musicians, discuss politics at times then he fell ill after a trip we did together and I went to his house to say hello. I knew I was fond of him as a big brother but never love. It took him to fall sick before I realised we should go further ahead.

Awwww... so cute
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
seyoops4u:

wow! you started with crushing on her.

During those period, you'd be stalking her ooo. And Life could be some how if you see her playing, laughing with and being free with her friend especially a guy.

Then, this thought would come to your mind " Why is it not me she's talking to ? "
exactly bro.
i was always mad seein her wit sum other dudes, especially seeing her hug in ma presence. i bet i wnt sleep throughout the night. it was that bad.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
rhymesnoni:

exactly bro.
i was always mad seein her wit sum other dudes, especially seeing her hug in ma presence. i bet i wnt sleep throughout the night. it was that bad.

chai! those awkward moment
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by gentlebeeholar(f): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
It started with friendship...getting married to him soon. wink
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP I think there is a mistake in the header, it doesn't include MONEY, just love and friendship and this isn't realistic
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Vizzim: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Friendship, we were friends for 3 and the half during undergraduate days. We talk, laff, gist abt my favorite and hers. Until i discovered mehn she ticks all the box. Really enjoy our friendship till date, still best of friends while dating it will sustain the relationship.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Friendship.
Best friends infact smiley
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by rhymesnoni(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:

chai! those awkward moment
yea
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
we were friends first before we realized our love for each other.

we were together for long..until we packed up recently.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Ifakiland(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:
Were you friends with him/her first, before a relationship?

Or did you just fall in love right then & there?

Or… perhaps both?

Either way, good relationships are grand! Do share!

My relationship with my ex-GF started with friendship.

She was one of the most fun loving girl in the college - full of life and joy! We would go college together sometimes, go to malls, go out during the festivals and discuss engineering problems together.

After being “just” friends for 1.5 years (3 semesters) I proposed her. We were together for 3 years.

But sadly we broke up angry angry

by Abhisek De.
Started with sex.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Ifakiland(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
gentlebeeholar:
Look at ur cute ass....very juicy!
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

Started with sex.

chu! how ?

I'm not understand ooo ... You just walk to have and tell her that ? ( I'm just curious tho)
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
gentlebeeholar:

wow! good to hear.... Wish u guys happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
TheBatman:
OP I think there is a mistake in the header, it doesn't include MONEY, just love and friendship and this isn't realistic

Lol.. you meann I should include money in the Caption ?
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyClare7:
we were friends first before we realized our love for each other.

we were together for long..until we packed up recently.

cool... I wish u guys well
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Friendship.

Best friends infact smiley

from being Friends to Best of friends then where level are u guys ?
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:

from being Friends to Best of friends then where level are u guys ?
Courtship.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Courtship.

that's cool.. Happy for you guys.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:

that's cool.. Happy for you guys.
Thanks.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Thanks.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:

Lol.. you meann I should include money in the Caption ?
os courfe yes
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
TheBatman:

os courfe yes

ok.. then
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Ifakiland(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
seyoops4u:

chu! how ?

I'm not understand ooo ... You just walk to have and tell her that ? ( I'm just curious tho)
One night stand....met at d club, took her ohm, pvssy was d bomb, asked her to date me d mrn after.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

One night stand....met at d club, took her ohm, pvssy was d bomb, asked her to date me d mrn after.

wow! that's somehow tho.... because, there's a saying in yoruba that says " The Wife wey u marry for club, na CLub she go follow go oo "

Well, that might not be true for you guys.

I wish u guys best of luck.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Ifakiland(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
seyoops4u:

wow! that's somehow tho.... because, there's a saying in yoruba that says " The Wife wey u marry for club, na CLub she go follow go oo "

Well, that might not be true for you guys.

I wish u guys best of luck.
I'm not Yoruba so fvck ur proverb

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

I'm not Yoruba so fvck ur proverb

lol...

DOn't take that too serious bro...
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
See What Happened Next When Police Lost Control Of Their Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LIjmtQeBCE
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
rhymesnoni:

exactly bro.

Loool but hugging is not that bad grin

Are you the jealous type?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Deaf And Dumb Man Calls And Controls Giant Crocodile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHeFnfSb_A
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Woman Sets Up Her Husband Calls Police On Him And Pretends As If He Is Beating Her Up Mercilessly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTOcYZMyIs

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? / He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married / Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.