Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16413 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

There's this friend of mine who shares pictures of Nigerian girls being transported to UK weekly for prostitution. He lives in West London fortunately. I no fit shout abeg.

And you still keep him as a friend? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Hell yeah! Any reason I shouldn't keep him as a friend?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
It says a lot about his character.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
What does that say about his characters?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
Would you do it? I mean take up the hobby of parading Nigerian prostitutes. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2009
No2Atheism:

Whitelexi . . .  grin grin grin grin i know say no be only your sister you visit for leeds . . .

Oh, i forgot Manchester, Nottinghamshire, The Leeds and Halifax of West Yorkshire, and of course, the dear oh dear oh dear of Cambridgeshire grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2009
stillwater:

Would you do it? I mean take up the hobby of parading Nigerian prostitutes. undecided
We're talking about the girls involved her, not the guy's character. . . that's a different topic on its own
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2009
I can give low down of Birmingham,Coventry,Bristol,Cheltenham Spa,LONDON,Manchester,Wolverhampton  i can go on for dayz
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2009
What amazes me are the british born ones,they r even worse than 9ija breeds.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2009
follypimpi:

What amazes me are the british born ones,they r even worse than 9ija breeds.
How so?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2009
@IBK
The ones i have come across are just waste girls.tho sum of em r very respectfull and well mannered.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2009
follypimpi:

@IBK
The ones i have come are just waste girls.tho sum of em r very respectfull and well mannered.

Lol ok
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol ok

The way they hop @ u once they knw u r poppin champz in the club,u will think u r their saviour.It seems they dont believe they can do the same or even more if u work loads of overtime @ work.They r so far from being independent.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2009
follypimpi:

The way they hop @ u once they knw u r poppin champz in the club,u will think u r their saviour.It seems they dont believe they can do the same or even more if u work loads of overtime @ work.They r so far from being independent.

Nairaland girls, Nigerian girls or girls in general? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2009
ibkaye:

Nairaland girls, Nigerian girls or girls in general? cheesy

9ija girls oo in 40/40 club,Guvnor n so on,TRAGIC TRAGIC !!!!!!.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2009
I see
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by follypimpi(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2009
Back 2 da topic.  wink
Some of em G. NL posters are bitter,sad,full of hurt and anger.i guess being single,hvin no companion,no sex,no romance is tking it's toll on em so they come here bitter tryna become some fake ass Feminist that will soon fly outta the window when they fall in Love.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by bluespice(f): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
now see that wasn't hard was it? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Back 2 da topic. wink
Some of em G. NL posters are bitter,sad,full of hurt and anger.i guess being single,hvin no companion,no sex,no romance is tking it's toll on em so they come here bitter tryna become some fake ass Feminist that will soon fly outta the window when they fall in Love.

Not entirely sure about that one undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Abbeycity4(f): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2009
@Topic
We are da bomb grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by FMK(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
they are attractive on faces but we do not know how it tastes that is between the legs
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abbey_city:

@Topic
We are da bomb grin

Are u having a laugh? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
FMK:

they are attractive on faces but we do not know how it tastes that is between the legs
great change, yesterday you said we are not attractive today you said we are. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
read this and make up ur mind about topic
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-348874.0.html
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
they are ugly grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
cridbak:

they are ugly grin
liar ok name at leat 50 nairaland girls pictures you have seen and are ugly tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sexyZee(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
cridbak, shey u sef fine ni?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hi everyone.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
hey hi

sexyZee:

cridbak, shey u sef fine ni?
tell em cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hey sweetpie23.
How are you today and thanks for yesterday uhn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.