Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16420 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

I am but I can be bad too grin

Nothing wrong in mixing good with a little bad. Moderation is key.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ben13: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
heard they're all busty.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
ruskiee:

Nothing wrong in mixing good with a little bad. Moderation is key.
true

Ben-10:

heard they're all busty.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ben-10:

heard they're all busty.
stop peddling rumours abeg  grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Ben13: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

Thank gawd I typed "heard" cheesy if u vex, na u sabi

debest1:

stop peddling rumours abeg  grin grin grin

I can't fit shout, please. . . tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
you make no sense
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by FMK(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
unattractive faces
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23, hey i'm heading out now.
Will see you around i guess and thanks for everything.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
FMK:

unattractive faces
 you have been checking the wrong profiles        checke thoniaslim, sexylemon, Godmother, Amakaone, and beautifulb profiles just to name a fews
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
bye ruskee

FMK:

unattractive   faces

how u know, u don see all of us, anyway i am still dealing with another NL guy, will save my words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
ruskiee:

sweetpie23, hey i'm heading out now.
Will see you around i guess and thanks for everything.
you are too cute yaa see you kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by r231(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
some of them are KOOL grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by FMK(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

bye ruskee

how u know, u don see all of us, anyway i am still dealing with another NL guy, will save my words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this is my Option
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ruskiee(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

bye ruskee

Hello lovemoi2. Thanks and bye.
sweetpie23,catch ya.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
FMK:

this is my Option
she seems kool so what do you think about her?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
debest1:

actually Thonia is quite cute,,, shame on all her bashers wink wink wink

thank you. . .I bet these peeps bashing me must be one of them nuisances who've tried talking and made no sense at all! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

thank you. . .I bet these peeps bashing me must be one of them nuisances who've tried talking and made no sense at all! grin grin grin

i just saw yah photo, yah side view is hot
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nethacker(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

u r just a snub, simple!! angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

lol whats with da angry face grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

yawn. . .whatever dude! grin cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

i just saw yah photo, yah side view is hot

Thanx dear. . . kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by edoyad(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
I think they Isiewu too much grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
A couple of them are cool, very intelligent and endearing personalities. Some are fun, some aren't, but somewhat the ones I've been able to speak with are very interesting people. . . . as for some, I reserve my comments until the stage gets hotter.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Macgreat(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Dem dey try. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^ If the attitude of most of them is anything to go by, we'd rather be single or for the perverts, gay!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^ If the attitude of most of them is anything to go by, we'd rather be single or for the perverts, gay!
lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by NegroNtns(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
They are lovely. So gentle, well spoken, well mannered, totally independent and amazingly intelligent. . . I guess that's why God made angels instead of mere human beings his companions.

Sisi, its only few qualified to be called angels and you are definitely in that rank. The rest are nothing but lipsrsealed bleep lipsrsealed .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nana(f): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
U go fear comments! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
like marmite, u either like them or loathe them, wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
If i talk, dem go kill me grin grin grin

But i go talk am!!! cool

Nairaland chicks are mostly small girls, so as u would expect, the vast majority of them are childish with their thinking and their actions.
The others are very interesting and nice. However, the level of sarcasm levels are still very high, and sometimes border on the frenetic. . . You have to still give it up to the few who make the majority look good. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by deji2009(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
f the attitude of most of them is anything to go by, we'd rather be single or for the perverts, gay!

Brilliant
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nana(f): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hmm,I wonder what the gals have to say to the recent comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Funny Sex Proverbs / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.