Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16448 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 1:34am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^ Behold the man of valour that holds the key to my heart, the only one whom my heart yearns for, the one who calls it as it is without mincing his words, I so want to share the good news that I have been ordained the most intelligent girl on Nairaland to him, but I am too modest for that, and would let others fill him in cool Oh how he is gonna be so proud of me, oh how I wish I was around to capture his smile when he hears the good news about me cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 1:35am On Nov 12, 2009
See english lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

According to Eldee, you are in list b, those deemed;

Chei, you are even number one on list b, wharrashame embarassed Don't shoot me abeg, na only messanger I be grin If you need a shoulder to cry on, holla at your girl  grin grin grin

Roflmao!!! Eldee you have to explain yourself o. grin I must be dizzy when I saw that. Na im be say I dense? Chineke!!! grin grin grin grin

Busy_body:

I am too much, you can't understand grin You too try and walk in my shoe of being the most intelligent girl on Nairaland for just one day only, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown you know tongue cheesy grin cheesy

In case you have forgotten, here's a reminder below of what Eldee had to say about me grin

Ha this is too much, my head is swollen cheesy grin cheesy

Foin boi no pimple, for you I would drop everything anytime, just call it tongue

And boy am I so glad I am marrying you, and its not because I love you but because we have to follow the tradition of your family which entails betrothing your brother kay-pumpin to me first for seven years, or is it 70 years cheesy , before I am allowed to tie the knot with you, just as decreed by Rachel's Father, when . . . err . . . err . . . thingamabob or whachumacallisname, came to seek Rachel's hand in marriage, but was told to marry Leah grin Hope I got that story right embarassed Well if I didn't, sod it, God has to forgive me, its his job tongue

Only you can wear your crown. I no dey for that one. Sometimes I just sit back and laugh. You are in your own league!!! Ride on !!!! wink grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:55am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

^^^ Behold the man of valour that holds the key to my heart, the only one whom my heart yearns for, the one who calls it as it is without mincing his words, I so want to share the good news that I have been ordained the most intelligent girl on Nairaland to him, but I am too modest for that, and would let others fill him in cool Oh how he is gonna be so proud of me, oh how I wish I was around to capture his smile when he hears the good news about me cheesy
And who is the lilliput that attached  such restrictive garland to your person? angry Most intelligent girl on NL my foot.
Einstein is an ewe compared to you shocked thus you are the most intelligent girl in the whole world.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eldee(m): 1:59am On Nov 12, 2009
kay_pumpin:

And who is the lilliput that attached such restrictive garland to your person? angry Most intelligent girl on NL my foot.
Einstein is an ewe compared to you shocked thus you are the most intelligent in the whole world.

Come on KP . . . stop disturbing the lady.
She's just having fun. . . no beef here jare, we're all vegans grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2009
NL babes?

Only a few of em qualify as a DIVA.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eldee(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

NL babes?

Any names?? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 2:05am On Nov 12, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao!!! Eldee you have to explain yourself o. grin I must be dizzy when I saw that. Na im be say I dense? Chineke!!! grin grin grin grin

Haba do you have to ask if you are dense again tongue Abeg free Eldee, don't take him to task, afterall he was only shaming the devil by telling the truth, and what a great favour that was, infct methinks you should send him a thank you e-card grin It is yourself you need to work on and what better way to start than by acknowledging that the truth is indeed a bitter pill to swallow and then work your way towards catching up with the likes of intelligent beings like moi tongue cheesy grin cheesy

stillwater:

Only you can wear your crown. I no dey for that one. Sometimes I just sit back and laugh. You are in your own league!!! Ride on !!!! wink grin

Thanks for acknowledging me as the leader of the pack and recognising your lowly place/position in the pecking order, I am really flattered and honoured tongue cheesy

I don't want my intelligence to be watered down so maybe it would be a good idea to desist talking to you right now, y'know List A should not be caught dead mixing with List B, and I need to go get someone to massage my swollen intelligent head before it combusts tongue Stilly Dearie, seriously I hope you realise I am just being a wind-up merchant on full throttle and all my frothing at the mouth is tongue-in-cheek - and no it is definitely not my hourly tranquiliser at yabaleft that is causing my mouth to foam tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2009
eldee:

Any names?? cheesy

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thatz loads of hardwork cos the ones that are divas at the beginning of the year are now pampalas.
I will have to do some series of assessments all over.

Anyways, i ma get back to you with it in a coupla days.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 2:07am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy body and Stillwater on the list? What has this topic turned into? cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

NL babes?
cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by kaypumpin2(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2009
eldee:

Beef?I am only extolling my queen's virtue.Her league don pass NL.

Busy_body  kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eldee(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Haba do you have to ask if you are dense again tongue Abeg free Eldee, don't take him to task, afterall he was only shaming the devil by telling the truth, and what a great favour that was, infct methinks you should send him a thank you e-card grin It is yourself you need to work on and what better way to start than by acknowledging that the truth is indeed a bitter pill to swallow and then work your way towards catching up with the likes of intelligent beings like moi tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks for acknowledging me as the leader of the pack and recognising your lowly place/position in the pecking order, I am really flattered and honoured tongue cheesy
I plea the fifth ammendment cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eldee(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thatz loads of hardwork cos the ones that are divas at the beginning of the year are now pampalas.
I will have to do some series of assessments all over.

Anyways, i ma get back to you with it in a coupla days.

Could you at least name the pampalas?? grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2009
eldee:

Could you at least name the pampalas?? grin grin

I don't wanna infringe on their rights yet.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chamotex(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2009
Sauron dey fear?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

I'm already sending him the e-card o. I need to be in your league, busy_body "intelligentsia". Eldee thank you for opening my eyes. I couldn't even dcipher the post. Back to English 111 for me. lol.

I don't want my intelligence to be watered down so maybe it would be a good idea to desist talking to you right now, y'know List A should not be caught dead mixing with List B, and I need to go get someone to massage my swollen intelligent head before it combusts tongue Stilly Dearie, seriously I hope you realise I am just being a wind-up merchant on full throttle and all my frothing at the mouth is tongue-in-cheek - and no it is definitely not my hourly tranquiliser at yabaleft that is causing my mouth to foam tongue

Roflmao.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2009
chamotex:

Sauron dey fear?

I have never been afraid to say whatz on me mind.
Letz just leave the overweight pampalas to their antics.

If a babe is dumb, she should at least be pretty.
How can one be dumb and ugly at the same time? It makes me antsy especially when they try to force their low intelligence on others.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2009
kay_pumpin:

And who is the lilliput that attached  such restrictive garland to your person? angry Most intelligent girl on NL my foot.
Einstein is an ewe compared to you shocked thus you are the most intelligent girl in the whole world.

Exactly, can you imagine its only been limited to NL angry What an insult, don't mind them Dearie, I would have told them Einstein ain't got nada on me, but as always, my modest self can't even comprehend thinking about it, talkless of uttering it grin grin grin

eldee:

Its no worries, KP is cool and is pressing the right buttons wink but the fact that you didn't get his post is giving me cause for concern, it is you I am now starting to worry about . . . err . . .  I dunno whether your intelligence is slipping cos you are tired tonight, or that, that genuis post of yours whereby you tabled List A and List B and ultimately crowned me as the most intelligent babe was just a flash in the pan moment embarassed tongue Oh gawd, can't bear the thought of my worry being the latter embarassed Hope I have not shot myself in the foot by pitching my tent in your camp embarassed Gosh, my intelligence is being discussed by Larry King Live and Oprah as I speak, how would I be able to live this down if it turns out you were just full of shepe when you uttered those words and crowned me the best cry cry cry

~Sauron~:

NL babes?

Sharon himself, okunrin meta and half grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have never been afraid to say whatz on me mind.
Letz just leave the overweight pampalas to their antics.

If a babe is dumb, she should at least be pretty.
How can one be dumb and ugly at the same time? It makes me antsy especially when they try to force their low intelligence on others.

Sauron Bobo doing what he knows how to do best grin. . Kedu?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Sharon himself, okunrin meta and half grin grin grin

Make that mewa and a half.

chika98:

Sauron Bobo doing what he knows how to do best grin. . Kedu?

Odinma
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 2:23am On Nov 12, 2009
I am a diva cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2009
Kunbee:

I am a diva cool

Prove it, abeg!!!

Letz analyse your assets. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Make that mewa and a half.

[i[b]]Odinma[/b][/i]

Good. Glad to hear

Kunbee:

I am a diva cool

Girl, Dem never born you when the original divas were here . . best believe that wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 2:27am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Prove it, abeg!!!

For wia undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
chika98:

Girl, Dem never born you when the original divas were here . . best believe that wink

I know but i was refering to saurons post

~Sauron~:

NL babes?

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chamotex(m): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Prove it, abeg!!!

And we all know no one's got better analysis than people from the Sports Section.  cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:29am On Nov 12, 2009
chamotex:

And we all know no one's got better analysis than people from the Sports Section.  cheesy

Of course.
The babes on the Sports section are quite intelligent. wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Remii(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

wow, Nairalaaaannnnnnndiiiii!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 2:30am On Nov 12, 2009
Remii:

wow, Nairalaaaannnnnnndiiiii!!!!!!

Are you alright?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chamotex(m): 2:31am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

Are you alright?

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 2:32am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

Are you alright?
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2009
@chamo y did leave our thread angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.