Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71299 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Mann11: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded, it is never our pre-thought out fault.

This cloak of hawt colours,bestoled on us by the almighty, couldnt, however sinful we tend, be a bane on our existence.

We roll , they awwww rumble
We smiled , they flower
We speak , they freeze
We touch, they melt

We try to focus but they wudnt let us be.

We even warn them of our heart breaking tendencies , we tell them not to fall in luv with us, they promise but oh the heart! It luvs who it luvs!

But we've got a soul that tosses and ebbs like dah sea waves.
Move we must, no matter the rivers of tears, we will swim tru. We romance angels, mortals have no clue,

We were never here

Not even a pardon plea
We were never here
You are intimidatingly poetic.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Jamieoyel: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
what is good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
But then, to every rule, there is an exception. I personally don't support men jumping from one woman to the other but the fact is that once man turns a new leaf, virtually any lady would be willing to settle down with him regardless of the number of women he's slept with in the past.
Sadly, the same thing can't be said about a woman, except one wants to live in denial.
To be honest, can you allow ur bro to marry a girl who has opened her legs for a lot of men in the past?

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by muller101(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
open a thread for that.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Perfectionist11: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2016
baum1:

They got many substitutes when they believe they are a catch to the guy. I don't want to name names, but there are many physically blessed ladies who count themselves overly lucky to be with certain men and are ready to do anything to preserve the relationship. I believe you know what I mean

I understand perfectly.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2016
modsRbastard:

Listening to "J.Cole - No role model" right now
your music player sucks, try Musixmatch.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Mayflowa(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Toks2008:
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.

But it goes both ways. So why are men spared?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by charlie02: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2016
That's an attitude for children! You are more attractive when you don't give in to men!
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2016
I DON BILIVIT.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

lwkmd, all I see here is a serially heart broken lady trying to allievate her bitter self by typing like a badoo...
Just runaway abeg ! talk justdey sweet you for mouth,she talking like she dumps all the guys that come to her BIG LIE !
The funny thing is that for every girl like this joy claiming hardcore,there's always 3 to 5 niggas tired of smashing her !
LIFE is good ,I smile when I see the girls I've smashed forming ,imma be laughing
Hahahahahaha! Boo that's the best you can come up with? Issorait! If thinking that makes you feel better. Have a great day. Lmao!
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
gregyboy:

if i was the guy as sooon as i find out u leavimg my house if not... I reserve my comment for my mama
Leaving what house? Lai lai o. We will work through it
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Malakh: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2016
you need come and live over here, go downtown, shopping malls, colleges and see for yourself, well if I'm lying the bible didnt liar,the Scriptures also says a woman shall compass a man Jer 31:22, when a woman compass,surrounds,encircles a man that means we are looking at about 7 to one man
uzolexis:

wrong again. pls where are you getting this your gutter statistics from just to justify misogyny.
Overall, there are slightly more men than women in the world. According to 2015 estimates by the United Nations, there are 101.8 men for every 100 women and in the US 98.3 men per 100 women so the difference is not much.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?utm_term=.4d21fca37685#comments

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
iykedare:

Chai, you must a registered olosho. Abeg, make I see your face.
You are not alone.... most naija babes come up with theories to justify their olosho way of life and these theories ruin them later in life . No wonder some of ya pu0$$13$ look like heavily bombarded Syria. Who in their right senses will marry a fairly used puo$$1?.
Hahahhaa! You guys marry oloshos every time. It did not start today. There are always ways to tighten up the place. How you go take know?
Yeah I'm a registered olosho with CAC. You feel good now? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Jamieoyel:

what is good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
But then, to every rule, there is an exception. I personally don't support men jumping from one woman to the other but the fact is that once man turns a new leaf, virtually any lady would be willing to settle down with him regardless of the number of women he's slept with in the past.
Sadly, the same thing can't be said about a woman, except one wants to live in denial.
To be honest, can you allow ur bro to marry a girl who has opened her legs for a lot of men in the past?
You're a joker. I personally will not marry a reformed man whoree. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nope. I doubt the boy is albino is all.
My fair lass, you've always been a loser-lover. And defender of scums like missclassy and the albino.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

You're a joker. I personally will not marry a reformed man whoree. Tufiakwa
You didn't answer his question.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by uzolexis(f): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Malakh:
you need come and live over here, go downtown, shopping malls, colleges and see for yourself, well if I'm lying the bible didnt liar,the Scriptures also says a woman shall compass a man Jer 31:22, when a woman compass,surrounds,encircles a man that means we are looking at about 7 to one man

This is not about bible or shopping mall, this is statistics that has been collected, this is hard facts not fairy tales
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by drnoel: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Toks2008:
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.

Too much talk. Just let her go. History has so far shown that when they finally realise their mistake they will be at the mercy of the men they treated badly

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by odogwu190(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Is her pussy now if she like give let her lash goat or monkey na her punna!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahahahaha! Boo that's the best you can come up with? Issorait! If thinking that makes you feel better. Have a great day. Lmao!
Oh yeah baby!
Bless you!
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Malakh: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2016
my bad didn't follow my instructions ...speak not in the ears of a fool for they will despise your wisdom
uzolexis:

This is not about bible or shopping mall, this is statistics that has been collected, this is hard facts not fairy tales
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Jamieoyel: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
You didn't answer his question.
lol...Abi na. Deep down, is her statement a true reflection of what lies deep down her mind? Most ladies argue about issues like this, but deep down, they know that they can't really compare themselves to guys.
I believe that no gender is superior to the other but the fact is that men and women are wired differently by a combination of factors which include physiological, societal and natural factors.
In the African society for instance, it is almost normal for man to accrue as many wives as possible as long as he has the means to take care of them, but it is absurd for a lady to keep 2 husbands. I digress.
Personally, I am neither is support of polygamy or moving fr one Kitty to the other, but the fact remains that it is almost normal for a guy while it is absurd for a lady especially In an environment like ours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
My fair lass, you've always been a loser-lover. And defender of scums like missclassy and the albino.
whatever,u dont even hate Mau.v yer just hurt he wronged ya'll.
☆☆☆☆☆
Missclassy is a cool lady.
And Dec.ker was gonna be my baby-daddy grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
whatever,u dont even hate Mau.v yer just hurt he wronged ya'll.
☆☆☆☆☆
Missclassy is a cool lady.
And Dec.ker was gonna be my baby-daddy grin

Missclassy isn't a lady, it's a prick. You're one deluded loonie, I tell you. And who mentioned decker here? Your imagination travels at the same speed with that of a junkie.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
Missclassy isn't a lady, it's a prick. You're one deluded loonie, I tell you. And who mentioned decker here? Your imagination travels at the at the speed with that of a junkie.
I'll overlook those insults.
☆☆☆☆
What? I thought u were set on calling Dec.ker Missclassy
I thought 2 seperate the 2 as the aernt the same
But it seems u let the notion go.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by uzolexis(f): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Malakh:
my bad didn't follow my instructions ...speak not in the ears of a fool for they will despise your wisdom

whatever, it's clear who the foo.l is here, someone who generalizes based on what he sees in shopping malls (forgetting that women shop more than men) or someone who relies on data and statistics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'll overlook those insults.
☆☆☆☆
What? I thought u were set on calling Dec.ker Missclassy
I thought 2 seperate the 2 as the aernt the same
But it seems u let the notion go.
I'm not favourably dispose to your silly little games, noob. Your oddity is a tad nauseating and you're a witless troll.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by oloyede252(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahhaa! You guys marry oloshos every time. It did not start today. There are always ways to tighten up the place. How you go take know?
hy joy. What the location ,your service is needed
reply ASAP

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
I'm not favourably dispose to your silly little games, noob. Your oddity is a tad nauseating and you're a witless troll.

Odd? I dont think i am.
But obviously uve never seen any like me wink
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Easy guess. It has been sticking out in all your posts on this thread like a tumour.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Odd? I dont think i am.
But obviously uve never seen any like me wink
You're right, I haven't seen the likes of your sort.

Your perception is uniquely queer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.