Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71296 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Double entry.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Do I need to be one to know? And biology told you oxytocin isn't present in men?
You didn't conduct your research with exhaustive thoroughness!

Men and women produce oxytocin alright during sex but testosterone in men interferes with the production of oxytocin and stifles its effect.

While nothing hinders it in women. Oxytocin has a bonding effect that makes humans want to nest and bond and stay home and bond with their sexual partner, however the high level of testosterone in men kills the effect.

Now imagine a woman releasing oxytocin to a dozen or so men each time she sleep with them angry It's an emotional whirlpool of confusion.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Real typical calling a woman a Slu't almost cliche..well, men that stick their joysticks in to her are Mutts, stuck on prepay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
If muu.v is truly albino,then he is slightly more sexy.but I doubt he is.
You're contradictory. But I'm not surprised grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
martyns303:

Are u alright?
sorry o, wetin be ur own?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
hedonistic:

Don't be a fawning wimp. Doormats like you make many women amplify their nothingness!
that's ur headache
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by mKc9ET(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

Men and women are not the same when it comes to That,
My dear there is some certain things that men could do and receive thumbs up but women will be called slut, all sorts of names doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
She got pregnant because she wasn't smart enough to use a contraceptive undecided

If I'm not smart or wasn't smart, I would have been pregnant a long time ago or done an abortion sef but thank God for technology and medicine, I'm able to prevent pregnancy without even being conscious about getting pregnant undecided

So were you saying again?

Well-done, so you are a certified h03. Congrats. Sha reserve something down there for the mugu husband that will be dancing like an eediot on his wedding day .
See why I'm advocating for zero bride price. Why pay bride price for a fairly used pou$$1 like the one you have?

Educate me.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Tunde28(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

This where your girls get it wrong..
A guy hav nothing to loose..
Y will a girl save as a saving account where every man deposit their non-sense

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by LanceO: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

Yes, A man-slut. angry
I'm sure your pun was unintended....truly men do slot in....
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Like I asked, is it ur pussie? Why you wan die on top person pussie? Getting husband no be wahala. I fit lie say I be virgin. Sheybi all I need to do is pretend to be a good girl. Dumb guys like you fall prey easily

So lying that you are a virgin makes you a virgin. Chai. This is a new low. Getting husband no be wahala but your fellow girls are killing themselves to get husbands. I'm sure you are underaged. You never get sense yet.

You girls are just so daft to be reasonable .

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Perfectionist11: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hot ladies are the easiest and the most faithful 4 a serious relationship.."But d guy must be financially sound"..cuz d cost of maintaining that petty face & model worthy body is high(talking 4rm xperience)..

Really beautiful gals prefer simplicity...and they only have to upload bae's pics on social. Networking media 4 many guys to back off..but the bae must not f*ck up coz they've got many substitutes warming up ready to enter d field (and I think that's what make em look like hoes)..cuz they wanna keep the guys happy and not sound rude when rejecting em..cuz being rude could expose em to rape.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by GGclef(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

You better use your head. Start having plan B, C, D, E
trust me nah.....i no dey dull
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
You didn't conduct your research with exhaustive thoroughness!

Men and women produce oxytocin alright during sex but testosterone in men interferes with the production of oxytocin and stifles its effect.

While nothing hinders it in women. Oxytocin has a bonding effect that makes humans want to nest and bond and stay home and bond with their sexual partner, however the high level of testosterone in men kills the effect.

Now imagine a woman releasing oxytocin to a dozen or so men each time she sleep with them angry It's an emotional whirlpool of confusion.
So you're saying even a prostitute is emotionally bonded to every man she sleeps with?

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by uzolexis(f): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
not all women are created to be married. t[b]here is a reason why the female to male population is like 4 to 1. some women are created to be used and abused. so if she is too fine to be with one man then most likely she was created to be used. most sensible men dont marry beautiful women anyway. look at zuckerberg wife and denzel washington wives ? average women. thats how smart men who want a happy life do it lollll. [/b]

[img]http://www.bckonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/paulettadenzel.jpg?vm=r&s=1?vm=r&s=1[/img]

@the bold, male:female population is 4:1 only in your village not in other parts of the world cos in other parts of the world, male:female population is 1.014:1.
Posting lies just to justify men being dogs and of course this is Toks2008 thread, the world's most popular misogynist and his long list of followers supporting him so i'm not surprised angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hahaha....just proved your theory wrong cheesy kiss

And how does preventing myself from being pregnant by making the right choices make me a hoe please?

Educate you on what?
iykedare:

Well-done, so you are a certified h03. Congrats. Sha reserve something down there for the mugu husband that will be dancing like an eediot on his wedding day .
See why I'm advocating for zero bride price. Why pay bride price for a fairly used pou$$1 like the one you have?

Educate me.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by sukkottt: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
uzolexis:

@the bold, male:female population is 4:1 only in your village not in other parts of the world cos in other parts of the world, male:female population is 1.014:1.
Posting lies just to justify men being dogs and of course this is Toks2008 thread, the world's most popular misogynist and his long list of followers supporting him so i'm not surprised angry angry
lolzzzz hey its world statistics. more women than men wink

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

So you're saying even a prostitute is emotionally bonded to every man she sleeps with?
Oh lawd of rocks!!!!

How do I make you understand? Ok, oxytocin makes a woman bond with her sexual partner. A prostitutê who sleeps with 25 men a day is in a distorted state of oxytocin mal-adaptation or confusion because she can't bond with them all. Neither can she bond with one due to abuse.

Clearly the effect of oxytocin on women implies evolution never designed them to have multiple partners!

Oxytocin is released involuntarily during sex to bond. So when a woman releases this hormone during sex to multiple partners , it's akin to a someone taking different sorts of antimalarial drugs without proper guide and not getting results due to a resistance.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykedare:

So lying that you are a very virgin makes you a virgin. Chai. This is a new low. Getting husband no be wahala but your fellow girls are killing themselves to get husbands. I'm sure you are underaged. You never get sense yet.

You girls are just so daft to be reasonable .
Hahahaha. Sheybi to you getting a husband is the be all and end all. Of course saying I'm a virgin doesn't make me a virgin....but he wouldn't know that till after the marriage abi? You guys love pretenders na. We know how to play guys like you. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rebuke:
In as much as I condemn d act of jumping from one woman to another in d name of trying to have fun, I still will let d ladies out there understand that a man's anatomy is not lyk dat of a woman.

D more men dig yhur hole d more it depreciates. If yhu wanna do thns lyk a man and think itz fun, pls continue o.

Bcus I knw a lot of guyz know how to differentiate a private well from a public one.

Once yhu go down there, yhur head alrdy knows if itz sumthn yhu want to live wit for d rest of yhur life or not.

No matter how beautiful yhur face is, d hole still matters a lot to many guyz.
And if yhu re thnkn abt a pussy tithing cream rght nw, o sorry is yhur name o.

As for guyz, jxt bcus yhu think dere's no meter to read how yhur dick has bin runnin, remembr STDs still exist.... Remembr someholes can really be dangerous. Yhu may nt get out of it alive.

Get a good girl wit everythn yhu want in a woman and marry her and enjoy all the sex sytles in d world.

Once again, remembr some holes can ruin yhur destiny.

Lastly, for d ladies out there who still feel d hole is hers and can allow any man to have a taste or dump dere sumthn inside, pls continue oo, miss dustbin.

Ok, bye.
Bros, abeg Wetin you dey drink?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
Oh lawd of rocks!!!!

How do I make you understand? Ok, oxytocin makes a woman bond with her sexual partner. A prostitutê who sleeps with 25 men a day is in a distorted state of oxytocin mal-adaptation or confusion because she can't bond with them all. Neither can she bond with one due to abuse.

Clearly the effect of oxytocin on women implies evolution never designed them to have multiple partners!

Oxytocin is released involuntarily during sex to bond. So when a woman releases this hormone during sex to multiple partners , it's akin to a someone taking different sorts of antimalarial drugs without proper guide and not getting results due to a resistance.
Oh lawd of rocks indeed! This is just rubbish abeg. I'm a woman and I'm saying this is crap

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by LanceO: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

You call these points? What are condoms for? What are morning after pills for? Emotionally confused my ass. Are you a girl? You know this how? Last point is rubbish. Ask the many runs girls who are happily married to correct this ignorant point.
When a girl is not married, why should she tie herself to one man? Those days are long gone abeg
Madam, I'm sure you are ugly, should you be a girl, no guy has ever wanted to keep you, and so you have resulted in the only way out.....sharing.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by uzolexis(f): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzzz hey its world statistics. more women than men wink

again not true men to women 1.014:1 so more men than women but the margin is really little, in fact there is no country which the ratio of men to women r women to men is up to 2 it's always btw 0.5-1.3 so i don't know where you got your 4:1 from angry angry
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
LanceO:

Madam, I'm sure you are ugly, should you be a girl, no guy has ever wanted to keep, and so you have resulted in the only way out.....sharing.
Huh? Are you high on your dog's cum?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahaha. Sheybi to you getting a husband is the be all and end all. Of course saying I'm a virgin doesn't make me a virgin....but he wouldn't know that till after the marriage abi? You guys love pretenders na. We know how to play guys like you. Hahahahaha

Lol. You are not a pretender . You are a typical daft naija girl. You don't know how to play guys. Each time a guy f0rks you , you pu$$71 loses its value. So how the hell are you playing guys. Olodo, going back and forth with you can greatly reduce a man's intellect.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Rebuke: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
undecided
tosyne2much:
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Joy1706:

Oh lawd of rocks indeed! This is just rubbish abeg. I'm a woman and I'm saying this is crap
It's a proven fact of science, dear. If you're speaking from experience as a "woman", you could be a genetical oddball grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by iykedare(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hahaha....just proved your theory wrong cheesy kiss

And how does preventing myself from being pregnant by making the right choices make me a hoe please?

Educate you on what?

Making the right choices? F0rking around is making the right choices? Lawd!!!

You have your brain filled up with your menses. I don't expect you to reason well.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
icelord:
Like my pple will always say, girls r like newspapers, wen u read am finish, u giv ur guy, make him sef read.
Roflwkmd nawaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Did I mention me fvcking around?

You can jump into conclusions for Africa undecided
iykedare:

Making the right choices? F0rking around is making the right choices? Lawd!!!

You have your brain filled up with your menses. I don't expect you to reason well.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykedare:

Lol. You are not a pretender . You are a typical daft naija girl. You don't know how to play guys. Each time a guy f0rks you , you pu$$71 loses its value. So how the hell are you playing guys. Olodo, going back and forth with you can greatly reduce a man's intellect.
Hahahha! Is that what you learnt in biology? That pussie loses its value after several fvcks? Hahahahha! I swear naija men are the daftest creatures on the face of this earth. The stupid things you idiots come up with to feel good about yourselves. Hahahaha! It's nothing short of pathetic. You guys are so stupid a secondary school girl will turn you to mumu and you'd be smiling. cheesy cheesy You don't know that dicck is food for the pussie abi. The more diccks it consumes the more nourished it becomes. cheesy cheesy. Boy just go to bed abeg. Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
reciprokal:
It's a proven fact of science, dear. If you're speaking from experience as a "woman", you could be a genetical oddball grin
That would mean a lot of women would be 'genetic oddballs'

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.