Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71322 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
You're right, I haven't seen the likes of your sort.

You're perception is uniquely queer.
thanks wink I'm original content
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by crazymommy(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
As usual they will turn the thread to a gender war,the OP made some very good point,instead of them to argue based on those points and disagree or agree whatever side they are on but instead they won't do that they will be busy turning the thread to a gender war thread,mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by funny272: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=51519615][b][i][color=red][font=serif] oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart ,,,,,,,,,,,is because sum girls are soo gullible too d call
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by wethebest(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Calling you a dog should be okay too, yeah?
Agreed, what breed is ur dad? u don't get it, once u sleep with more dan one man, u re called a LovePeddler bt wen man sleeps with more dan one woman no one call him names. he can marry two women legally at d same time bt can u marry two men at d same time? Ask King Solomon in d bible. Is left 4 a man to decide weda to remain faithful after marriage or nt bt u as a woman once u re cot unfaithful, d world will tag as a LovePeddler. Savvy?
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
Easy guess. It has been sticking out in all your posts on this thread like a tumour.
Alright hunny
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
oloyede252:

hy joy. What the location ,your service is needed
reply ASAP
Lagos. DM me
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

Oh yeah baby!
Bless you!
Bless you too baby
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
You didn't answer his question.
Why the hell not if she loves him and is willing to be committed to him

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Why the hell not if she loves him and is willing to be committed to him
Really, but you said you yourself won't marry a man who has had women in the past. And you're now saying you would advice your bothers or sons to marry a woman with a long line of body count.

You're contradictory, putting it nicely.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by modsRbastard: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:

your music player sucks, try Musixmatch.

I'm good with my stock player, don't need too many app burning out my phone. Gotta stay productive...ya feel me
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by modsRbastard: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahhaa! You guys marry oloshos every time. It did not start today. There are always ways to tighten up the place. How you go take know?
Yeah I'm a registered olosho with CAC. You feel good now? Hahahahaha

Playing reverse psychology...hnm hm! Kolewerk grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
reciprokal:
Really, but you said you yourself won't marry a man who has had women in the past. And you're now saying you would advice your bothers or sons to marry a woman with a long line of body count.

You're contradictory, putting it nicely.
Do u know the meaning of contradictory at all? I spoke for myself when I said I won't marry a man whorre. Now I didn't say I'd advice my brother to marry a woman with numerous body count. His question was if I'd ALLOW my brother to marry such a woman. And my answer was yes if she loves him. I don't interfere in a grown person's love life. I don't see the contradiction there.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Qualer: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

it's a man's world babe, i'm sure you've had that line many times over! that's just how it is! grin there is no shame in a man that has many women, it is actually a sign of prowess, quite unlike the woman! ..... for better understanding....

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Qualer: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
thanks wink I'm original content

hmmmmmm! ...

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Berlynn:

call him HOE instead grin
male hoe? How absurd.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Qualer: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=funny272 post=51537384][/quote]

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Qualer: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

You're a joker. I personally will not marry a reformed man whoree. Tufiakwa

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Qualer: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Are you mad? Maybe you should stop hanging out with secondary school girls.

for some reason you interest me! cheesy would love to hang out with you so i can pick your brain a bit! grin grin just a lil' bit! cool
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Olu317(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
VictorRomanov:

That's the part i don't like: a woman with many sexual partners is a slut. A man with plenty sexual partners is a hero. Cos their sexual lives are different?

I keep saying this; if our boys can't learn sexual discipline, neither should we expect our girls to. You know why? Cos boys will always sleep with girls.
....you have a point though! But human beings as powerful as we are to choose have tendency to say “NO", that is what a man need to hear and stay by a female's “NO" answer. So,where is that aspect of a woman who is been woo in the present time or had in the past woo by different men to this staunch opposition of saying “NO" ?, After all, women tends to always have their way from men. Women basically flirt more than men. I strongly believe women are more faulty than men but to an exception during the times of Wars when forceful domineering take place.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Joy1706(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qualer:

for some reason you interest me! cheesy would love to hang out with you so i can pick your brain a bit! grin grin just a lil' bit! cool
Lol. I do? Interesting
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by gregyboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Joy1706:

Leaving what house? Lai lai o. We will work through it

they are somethings that can never be work through gal
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by vislabraye(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe they are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan

grin. grin. It doesnt matter for guys grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by VictorRomanov: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Olu317:
....you have a point though! But human beings as powerful as we are to choose have tendency to say “NO", that is what a man need to hear and stay by a female's “NO" answer. So,where is that aspect of a woman who is been woo in the present time or had in the past woo by different men to this staunch opposition of saying “NO" ?, After all, women tends to always have their way from men. Women basically flirt more than men. I strongly believe women are more faulty than men but to an exception during the times of Wars when forceful domineering take place.

Can't a man control wooing, especially when they already have a partner? And by the way, what stats do u have about women being more flirts and faulty than men?

All these excuses are just to justify male promiscuity. The truth is men will always sleep with women. If a man has a wife or gf and goes out to woo another woman, he's either wooing someone else's gf or wife or a would be wife or gf.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by usibengate(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
This thread is getting tough
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mann11:
You are intimidatingly poetic.

Never my intention Son

But what do u do when ur mind woo word from a strange world?

what do u do when , upon d tablets of ur heart, some angels hum?

I sit still yet my mind
To d rhythm of a thousand rhymes, dance
Then my hands prance
With the pace of a practiced plotter
Burning in embrace of a careless kayboard

This is my story, my sexy song

N then here:

My Quiet Quill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Mann11: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Never my intention Son

But what do u do when ur mind woo word from a strange world?

what do u do when , upon d tablets of ur heart, some angels hum?

I sit still yet my mind
To d rhythm of a thousand rhymes, dance
Then my hands, prance
With the pace of a practiced plotter
Burning in embrase of a careless kayboard

This is my story, my sexy song

N then here:

My Quiet Quill
You are naturally endowed. I will sincerely appreciate your mentorship.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by legalwealth(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Toks2008:
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.

Hmmm! !!
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yes hot or pretty ladies get a lot of attention from guys but a lady that wants to stay faithful will stay faithful.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by vuc1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Toks2008:
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.
Bro your sense is brand new. Tell them.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is serious grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by shinarlaura(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.