Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (71306 Views)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
oga Op And what do you have to say to those hot guys tend to believe the are mostly desire by ladies, however jumping from one punny to another breaking ladies heart upadan
watchu know bout that...thought u wazz a virgin yeah smiley lol
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm Hiv/Aids is real ma nigga,be very careful. grin
Something will eventually kill a nigga bro bit thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

different in what aspects Where did you get that ignorant idea from??
Are u advicing us to start jumping from one dick to another? grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

depends on the kindda dog though...

Calling me a bingo can make me shoot you grin

But a check the picture below Mehn embarassed

Dont just let me catch your pussý grin tongue wink
Aww look at him

1 Like

Stupedinluv:
Why should i stick to one man when i can't stick to one meal.

Girls must be girls
Naso cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

call him HOE instead grin
Trollop should do.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Babzilla:

Something will eventually kill a nigga bro bit thanks anyway
Anyway ur choice,goodluck.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Anyway ur choice,goodluck.
Ma nigga ma nigga
U disapprove
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
That's what she just said
☆.....them Hoes can't keep they deek covered!!!! undecided

I knew you were go'n say something about this. Valerie... There's nothing like a man hoe. undecided
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

I knew you were go'n say something about this. Valerie... There's nothing like a man hoe. undecided
u right. Because he is The 'Original Hoe' wink
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
pls who are 'trollops'?

prostitutes
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

call him HOE instead grin

Yes, A man-slut. angry

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Are u advicing us to start jumping from one dick to another? grin

grin cheesy its a personal decision

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:

Yes, A man-slut. angry
grin epic

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

depends on the kindda dog though...

Calling me a bingo can make me shoot you grin

But a check the picture below Mehn embarassed

Dont just let me catch your pussý grin tongue wink

angry Get your head outta your ass.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
grin epic
grin

Meanwhile, you heard about ultimate cycler? sad

I'm sure that boy has already told you. sad
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Trollop should do.

kikikikikik people may not understand lets just call dem manashawo angry
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

grin cheesy its a personal decision
Oh ok,wait ooooo u don join gang?@ur siggy, i pity u. cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by darkmarky(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
unethical crap followed by gullible bandwagons.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh ok,wait ooooo u don join gang?@ur siggy, i pity u. cheesy cheesy

lol i just put am der ni cos i like am grin grin
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u right. Because he is The 'Original Hoe' wink

He aiint no hoe... He is a man tongue

Laveda:

angry Get your head outta your ass.

Don't you just wanna cuddle that dog and let him sleep on your chest all night?

Tell me you don't want that baby kiss
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by reciprokal: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

so u mean only guys are fit to ?? Aiit then We also need to refer such guys as hoes
Stop sounding so dumb.

He's told you the risk a man faces aren't same with women and all you keep doing is making comparison between man and woman. Are you a feminist?

* Woman are 4 times likely to get sexually transmitted diseases including HIV than men

* If you got pregnant, your education, career suffer and your life would be on hold and your family struggles to carter for the emergency, while he walks away and carry on with his life.

* A girl ends up more emotionally confused and spent when she has multiple sexual partners

* Research suggests women with many body counts have problems bonding in marriage.

These are facts not sentiments.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

lol i just put am der ni cos i like am grin grin
U r doing urself,not me. grin gang member.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Laveda:
grin

Meanwhile, you heard about ultimate cycler? sad

I'm sure that boy has already told you. sad

who?? undecided
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

ok ok.
Man = Is a Hoe. Got it
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

grin I don't like dogs.. I just admire the cute little ones.

So, I'll pass.
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Trollop should do.

That refers to women alone. Get an education lady.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by peeparty(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016

She practically becomes a slut.....simple.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is the solid truth smiley kiss

Sadly this is reality and the world live in, we have to accept it smiley
Toks2008:
Many hot chics tend to believe they are just too desired by many men hence the difficulty in taking the risk to be faithful to one guy but then what is her gain if she starts jumping from one man to another or keeping string of guys and in the process making a total mess of her beauty.
What is the value of your beauty if Tunde, Paul,Richard....can describe your interior dimensions?

It is indeed laughable when a lady feels so arrogant because she has so many guys wanting to be with her because the truth is that a hundred guys may woo you in one week and none of them will be really interested in keeping you but just to have their way with you and move on.

The honest fact is that if a lady feels she is too hot to be faithful to one guy then she must be ready to be shared by many men...in other words,she practically becomes a slut.

No other alternative.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
ok ok.
Man = Is a Hoe. Got it

alright baby. undecided

Laveda:

grin I don't like dogs.. I just admire the cute little ones.
So, I'll pass.

How can you look at this dog and say you don't like. shocked
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
watchu know bout that...thought u wazz a virgin yeah smiley lol

embarassed embarassed
Re: When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. by Laveda(f): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

who?? undecided

sad But you heard about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.