Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102259 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Akpan107(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
I do check my girl's facebook chats like every three days... I have password.

I'm actually not a saint, but i thank we should learn how to forgive, though is not easy.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
my dear, it's not errthang I will say here

but I've got a lot of reasons to suspect her
if she is generally a good girl, then what you need to do is earn her loyalty, sometimes good girls might be skeptical about putting their eggs in one basket, mind you I said if she is generally a good girl o

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
the day i tried it i landed in hospital, my roomate who narrated what happened told me how they conveyed me with keke marwa to the hospital were i was on admission for 7 consecutive days.

girls! hmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Viking007(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
2dugged:
everyone is not the same, that she refused doesnt necessarily mean she has something to hide, the IF in my statement means he has to be insistent, why will you even make such a demand, you just told her to her face that you don't trust her
Trust nobody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
2dugged:
everyone is not the same, that she refused doesnt necessarily mean she has something to hide, the IF in my statement means he has to be insistent, why will you even make such a demand, you just told her to her face that you don't trust her
I didn't just wake up one morning & decided not to trust her, she caused it

there was this lovely evening & we were chilling in a reputable pub in my hood

her phone rang several times she refused to pick it up

i decided to pick it & check who has been calling, she snatched the phone from me like she was hiding something from me!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by BomboyOnline: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Elesta:

So, after making us read all of these, we dont know what you did to her when she came back. This is not suspense, this is wickedness

Its a fake story, move on.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
seriously girl

I must know the x,y z about my girl else i can't make her my wife
Then you're not going to get married at all if you do that to every girl you date undecided
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Mimido2(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
seriously girl

I must know the x,y z about my girl else i can't make her my wife
u can neva know everything about a lady
its beta u leave d issue alone so dat u will not get hurt

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Shayooluwah(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
am planning to propose next year but her altitude right now is really suspicious

there is need to know the kinda woman i planned to marry

Biko Is she flying?

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Mimido2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the day i tried it i landed in hospital, my roomate who narrated the what happened told me how they conveyed me with keke marwa to the hospital were i was on admission for 7 consecutive days.

girls! hmmm
naso d love reach?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
must quote d whole story?

The thing tire me.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Shayooluwah:

Biko Is she flying?
grin
thanks for correcting me cheesy
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Bukybabe(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
am planning to propose next year but her altitude right now is really suspicious

there is need to know the kinda woman i planned to marry

download sms tracker on your phone and hers..you can hide the icon on her phone..register and Viola!you can check her messages as they pop in..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by jamislaw(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
I do read my babe messages nothing suspicious, but in my own corner I have to delete all my charts immediately with other girls after the chart. And whenever she want to go anywhere she will call and tell me, and if I tell her not go she will stay back. That was the reasons why I introduced her to my Mum sharply.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Boyooosa(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
So I should follow this story too Na wao! Make NCC increase data tariff jere cry
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Viking007:
Trust nobody.
that doesn't mean you now go about telling everyone you don't trust them
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bukybabe:

download sms tracker on your phone and hers..you can hide the icon on her phone..register and Viola!you can check her messages as they pop in..
I tried downloading it this afternoon but to no avail

can u help me with a link?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Reminds me of my ex.
Such a lying deceitful i-diot.
He was shagging this girl and calling her his 'bestie'. I'll give him money, he'll go and buy burger with juice for her angry.

The day I saw their messages, I started laughing.
You know that kind laugh... if not properly controlled, you'll find yourself inside market wandering.

I was broken!
Damn!I loved that guy...

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Honest truth is.. girls cannot be so faithful unless u knw how to pull every little strings in her.. that is ability to keep her emotional, financial and sexual needs on check.. nd that make u a real G,,,, BosS of all BosSes
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
He's so naive....he doesn't understand that every human being is not perfect. Every girl is a culprit....if you don't find anything dirty on your girls texts, social media or her phone and you think she's clean, just know that she's a professional at hiding things or keeping secrets or being coded. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Lankaline(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
hmmmm, now is kinda worse anyway

buh i will still stick with em

Na wa ooo lipsrsealed
Una weldone
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
naso d love reach?
yes o
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by djlaqua91(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
I have never tried checking gals fones since my year 2 experience. Naso i failed a test because of woman depression. Now i'm a tiger grin

8 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by goingape1: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
must quote d whole story?
cos I wanted someone to read and summarize it for me.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
it's beta I get hurt now that my heart can still absorb it than later in the future wen my heart would have become weak & frail

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
I didn't just woke up one morning & decided not to trust her, she caused it

there was this lovely evening & we were chilling in a reputable pub in my hood

her phone rang several times she refused to pick it up

i decided to pick it & check who has been calling, she snatched the phone from me like she was hiding something from me!
First, even some married women still have toasters not to talk of a lady you probably don't know her father's house, secondly, that she didn't pick the call in your presence should make you know that she probably respects the relationship she has with you, like I said, sometimes good girls don't want to put their eggs in one basket because they are not sure you are ready to meet them half way, so if from your accessment excluding the suspicion, you feel she is a good girl, then it's up to you to earn her loyalty

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Guru9ja(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
1000 ways to die. May God help me with the kinda girl I will marry
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
photoshoot:

Na wa ooo lipsrsealed Una weldone
gringrin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
so why didn't you describe the crazy sexual request your girlfriend obliged to? the only interesting part of this epistle and you left it out.

deturla:
After my crazy Prostitute experience and post, a friend and a reader of my blog decided to share his crazy story with me! Lalasticlala, please help review in case it is front page worthy.

Mind you, this is a true life story!

Are you with me? Sit tight!

=================================================================================

Back in the days, I used to ask myself. Why do I always feel this evil urge to snoop on my partner’s phone? Well, this story I am about to share will tell you why it is never ever good to want to check your partner’s phone and how what I saw almost gave me a heart attack.

The reasons for me wanting to spy on my partner are not far-fetched. They are the backdrop of these two probing questions.

1. Why was she always laughing heartily when chatting?

2. Why was she uncomfortable when I tried to touch her phone?

I learnt my lesson the bitter way during my NYSC days and trust me I would never try it again.

I was posted to a school in a village somewhere in the Southwest as a teacher, and I decided to settle in after trying countless times to redeploy to PortHarcourt to no avail.

On my way to report at my place of primary assignment (PPA) as ‘they’ call it, I met two other female Corp members in the bus headed same way.

Ada and Cynthia (not real names) were very beautiful girls, but based on my ‘convo’ with the two of them, Ada seemed more exposed and mature than Cynthia.

I therefore resorted to choosing Cynthia as my target for NYSC relationship since she appeared the easier ‘catch’ based on my analysis. After all, NYSC is National year of Sex and Cohabitation.

After settling down in Corpers’ lodge provided by the school, I tried my best to get close to Cynthia but she always seemed not to be interested in me. I got my lucky break a month later when both Cynthia and Ada had a serious misunderstanding.

We became close and I told her my intentions.

Cynthia ‘claimed’ to be a church worker/evangelist in nearby Lagos and continued with her church activities in school and the village. I once saw Cynthia counselling female students on premarital sex and keeping boyfriends at such age.

Cynthia refused my sexual advances due to her ‘seeming’ religious beliefs, although she was not a virgin. She claimed to be born again and in my mind I was like

E be like say I don find wife oh!

Cynthia would tell me stories about the numerous guys toasting and disturbing her and the fool that I was, we would laugh over it, not knowing ‘she and I were both laughing at my foolishness’

As Konji was taking a hold of me, I began to look for alternatives, but the fear of Cynthia made most of my targets say No.

Thinking to myself, I would say:

Nawa o, babe dey help chop my 19,800 allawi plus 25000 my uncle sends me and yet no show.

Cynthia would travel down to Lagos every two weeks for church activities, and share me stories of the crusade service and I would say to myself,

This geh really loves me sha, well, I love her too.

Cynthia usually makes use of my Laptop to chat on Facebook. There was this particular occasion when one of her so called toasters once sent her a nude pic, and she screamed to me;

‘Boo, can you see this arrant nonsense’?

Such a wonderful and faithful girlfriend! I would say!

Our corper love wantintin continued until one Friday, I was alone and bored in the lodge, just staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

Cynthia had gone to Lagos as usual for her crusades and other corp members had gone for celebration at a nearby village. I brought out my laptop, connected my modem and began to surf the internet.

After surfing for about an hour, I decided to check Facebook.

As I opened the Facebook page, Cynthia’s ID stared at me in the face.

I remembered it was her account that was last logged in. At that moment, the evil thought of checking her Facebook chats occurred to me.

You know, when you use another person’s device to log into your Facebook account, you will untick the remember me text box so that no one will be able to check your account when you are gone.

I was in this process trying to figure out what her password would be when I remembered that earlier that week I had helped Cynthia register for a job advert using a username and password she wrote at the back of my Jotter.

I quickly searched for that jotter, found it and tried the same password and Hooray! I was in her account.

I began to check her chats with her so called toasters/disturbers.

In her chat with Felix (not real name), he was making some crazy sexual requests (that blew my brains out), which my born again Cynthia obliged.

They chatted about their last escapade how he enjoyed her so much.

You need to see as drops upon drops of sweat cascaded down my face as if I just finished having my bath without drying the water off my body!

Wallahi, that water could fill a glass cup of drink. It was crazy, I was shocked!

So the so called church programs she went for was all a lie, I opened my mouth in disbelief.

I found two other chats with some other guys she was sleeping with.

Have you ever felt heartbroken before? The beats of your heart? Like you wanted to floor to open and swallow you up?

Mine was more. I was perspiring, heavy breaths oh! It wasn’t a small something.

I could not eat for 2 days till I fell ill. I practically kicked myself so hard. I was so naive and stupid.

I felt like I wanted to die!

I learnt my lesson that day, Never ever snoop on your partner because what you may find can lead to heart attack.

Biko, if you know you cannot deal with the worst! Don’t ever snoop on your partner’s phone oh!

You want to know what I did to Cynthia when she returned?

Hehe! Funny readers, I’d leave that for another day! Abeg! I cannot share it here, maybe when you come check Deedeesblog, I can decide to share! LOL!

I am very sure a lot of you guys can relate to this! Have you ever snooped on your partner’s chats before? Did you see the unbelievable, as for me, na only God go allow me trust woman again as I almost had a heart attack.

Feel free to share your experiences!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/01/day-died-girlfriend-phone/

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Mimido2(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
He's so naive....he doesn't understand that every human being is not perfect. Every girl is a culprit....if you don't find anything dirty on your girls texts, social media or her phone and you think she's clean, just know that she's a professional at hiding things or keeping secrets or being coded. undecided
exactly
guys cheat a lot too and dey don't see anything wrong with it but a lady cheats on her bf dey will trash her

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Mimido2(f): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
it's beta I get hurt now that my heart can still absorb it than later in the future wen my would have become weak & frail
just try and talk to her
suspecting her will only make u loose trust in her
besides she might be innocent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igbo Love Messages / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.