Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102182 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
yea,I can never forget it neither will I ever trust him again.d only reason am still with him is d fact DAT his family is wonderful they didn't take even his side and my daughter is too precious to me to be left in d hands of anoda woman whom I don't even know wat she's capable of.she's just 16months old.
imagine the agony and distrust? God have mercy on us ladies. I really like your spirit cos you were able to deal with the situation, your a strong woman.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
repogirl:
Once your partner is hiding their phone and other devices giving stupid excuses like my privacy this and that, just know they have something they are hiding, simple.
God bless you...
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by STUT(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
CorGier:

Not Camp, their PPA. To be sincere, the guy stood a chance. His problem was not knowing when to cut his losses and walk away.
I get it..but I'm not the type that would do that..are you?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2016
STUT:

I get it..but I'm not the type that would do that..are you?

The type that does what
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
99foxxy:
imagine the agony and distrust? God have mercy on us ladies. I really like your spirit cos you were able to deal with the situation, your a strong woman.
thanks dear,it's not easy but God is making it easy for me.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:

Hi MORRYDIHEART

Can I PM you please?

WhatsApp will work best.

Thanks

Deturla

www.deedeesblog.com/about/
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
deturla:

Hi MORRYDIHEART
Can I PM you please?
WhatsApp will work best.
Thanks
Deturla
www.deedeesblog.com/about/
sure u can,08106715034
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
sure u can,08106715034

Thanks a lot. I will beep you in a bit!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
ur guy obvously wont be using CD, so u can risk sti and aids. chai. women don suffer sha
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
ednut1:
ur guy obvously wont be using CD, so u can risk sti and aids. chai. women don suffer sha
wat can we do? it's our fate,he said he uses condom out there although I believe him coz I sometimes find condoms in his pocket wen i wash his clothes.it's not 100% protection dats y I ensure I test myself at 3months interval and I take antibiotics also.I believe I will survive by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by ewosk: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
People readily open their 'private part' to their partners but can not reveal their password grin] grin]

Privacy ko Publicity ni
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=51553312]Both partners are supposed to respect each other's privacy undecided[/quote
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Frederick2017: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
deturla:
After my crazy Prostitute experience and post, a friend and a reader of my blog decided to share his crazy story with me! Lalasticlala, please help review in case it is front page worthy.

Mind you, this is a true life story!

Are you with me? Sit tight!

=================================================================================

Back in the days, I used to ask myself. Why do I always feel this evil urge to snoop on my partner’s phone? Well, this story I am about to share will tell you why it is never ever good to want to check your partner’s phone and how what I saw almost gave me a heart attack.

The reasons for me wanting to spy on my partner are not far-fetched. They are the backdrop of these two probing questions.

1. Why was she always laughing heartily when chatting?

2. Why was she uncomfortable when I tried to touch her phone?

I learnt my lesson the bitter way during my NYSC days and trust me I would never try it again.

I was posted to a school in a village somewhere in the Southwest as a teacher, and I decided to settle in after trying countless times to redeploy to PortHarcourt to no avail.

On my way to report at my place of primary assignment (PPA) as ‘they’ call it, I met two other female Corp members in the bus headed same way.

Ada and Cynthia (not real names) were very beautiful girls, but based on my ‘convo’ with the two of them, Ada seemed more exposed and mature than Cynthia.

I therefore resorted to choosing Cynthia as my target for NYSC relationship since she appeared the easier ‘catch’ based on my analysis. After all, NYSC is National year of Sex and Cohabitation.

After settling down in Corpers’ lodge provided by the school, I tried my best to get close to Cynthia but she always seemed not to be interested in me. I got my lucky break a month later when both Cynthia and Ada had a serious misunderstanding.

We became close and I told her my intentions.

Cynthia ‘claimed’ to be a church worker/evangelist in nearby Lagos and continued with her church activities in school and the village. I once saw Cynthia counselling female students on premarital sex and keeping boyfriends at such age.

Cynthia refused my sexual advances due to her ‘seeming’ religious beliefs, although she was not a virgin. She claimed to be born again and in my mind I was like

E be like say I don find wife oh!

Cynthia would tell me stories about the numerous guys toasting and disturbing her and the fool that I was, we would laugh over it, not knowing ‘she and I were both laughing at my foolishness’

As Konji was taking a hold of me, I began to look for alternatives, but the fear of Cynthia made most of my targets say No.

Thinking to myself, I would say:

Nawa o, babe dey help chop my 19,800 allawi plus 25000 my uncle sends me and yet no show.

Cynthia would travel down to Lagos every two weeks for church activities, and share me stories of the crusade service and I would say to myself,

This geh really loves me sha, well, I love her too.

Cynthia usually makes use of my Laptop to chat on Facebook. There was this particular occasion when one of her so called toasters once sent her a nude pic, and she screamed to me;

‘Boo, can you see this arrant nonsense’?

Such a wonderful and faithful girlfriend! I would say!

Our corper love wantintin continued until one Friday, I was alone and bored in the lodge, just staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

Cynthia had gone to Lagos as usual for her crusades and other corp members had gone for celebration at a nearby village. I brought out my laptop, connected my modem and began to surf the internet.

After surfing for about an hour, I decided to check Facebook.

As I opened the Facebook page, Cynthia’s ID stared at me in the face.

I remembered it was her account that was last logged in. At that moment, the evil thought of checking her Facebook chats occurred to me.

You know, when you use another person’s device to log into your Facebook account, you will untick the remember me text box so that no one will be able to check your account when you are gone.

I was in this process trying to figure out what her password would be when I remembered that earlier that week I had helped Cynthia register for a job advert using a username and password she wrote at the back of my Jotter.

I quickly searched for that jotter, found it and tried the same password and Hooray! I was in her account.

I began to check her chats with her so called toasters/disturbers.

In her chat with Felix (not real name), he was making some crazy sexual requests (that blew my brains out), which my born again Cynthia obliged.

They chatted about their last escapade how he enjoyed her so much.

You need to see as drops upon drops of sweat cascaded down my face as if I just finished having my bath without drying the water off my body!

Wallahi, that water could fill a glass cup of drink. It was crazy, I was shocked!

So the so called church programs she went for was all a lie, I opened my mouth in disbelief.

I found two other chats with some other guys she was sleeping with.

Have you ever felt heartbroken before? The beats of your heart? Like you wanted to floor to open and swallow you up?

Mine was more. I was perspiring, heavy breaths oh! It wasn’t a small something.

I could not eat for 2 days till I fell ill. I practically kicked myself so hard. I was so naive and stupid.

I felt like I wanted to die!

I learnt my lesson that day, Never ever snoop on your partner because what you may find can lead to heart attack.

Biko, if you know you cannot deal with the worst! Don’t ever snoop on your partner’s phone oh!

You want to know what I did to Cynthia when she returned?

Hehe! Funny readers, I’d leave that for another day! Abeg! I cannot share it here, maybe when you come check Deedeesblog, I can decide to share! LOL!

I am very sure a lot of you guys can relate to this! Have you ever snooped on your partner’s chats before? Did you see the unbelievable, as for me, na only God go allow me trust woman again as I almost had a heart attack.

Feel free to share your experiences!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/01/day-died-girlfriend-phone/

Na when I still dey school my own happen. My ex told me she will travel home for the sallah break, not knowing she already made plans to see a guy. I snooped on her fone when she arrived after five days with her toaster. Mhen, I almost had a heart attack. Since then, me no trust girl o even church goer. My ex look can deceive an average man.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Frederick2017:

Na when I still dey school my own happen. My ex told me she will travel home for the sallah break, not knowing she already made plans to see a guy. I snooped on her fone when she arrived after five days with her toaster. Mhen, I almost had a heart attack. Since then, me no trust girl o even church goer. My ex look can deceive an average man.

LOL!
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
angry angry
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by effico(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
if u hadn't snooped on her u guys would have ended up as hubby and wifey

u would have married the devil

right now am in this same mess, i want to track my girl's calls, whatsapp messages & sms

Please how do i track my girlfriend WhatsApp messages
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
effico:

Please how do i track my girlfriend WhatsApp messages

Please don't Sir. For your own health and safety.

Hmmmn!!
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by effico(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
deturla:

Please don't Sir. For your own health and safety.

Hmmmn!!
Just tell me how to track the WhatsApp messages and leave me to decide whether or not to track her messages
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Acebrain28(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
I was a victim of such. I caught her this month. Someone she was a virgin but Bleep alot of guys. I am So heartbroken.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by zynzyn(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2020
rawpadgin:
am planning to propose next year but her attitude right now is really suspicious

there is need to know the kinda woman i planned to marry

u for no try to know now!!

thank God for your sense o, once you don enta, you don enter!!!
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by zynzyn(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Acebrain28:
I was a victim of such. I caught her this month. Someone she was a virgin but Bleep alot of guys. I am So heartbroken.

you can never lie and deceive like a woman, dem never born such a guy!! lipsrsealed cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.