Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102240 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by BALLOSKI: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC is National year of Sex and Cohabitation.
grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Kaysalas(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Ikpewe:
If i click on that link make all my fingers break.
grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley kikiki grin grin grin hahaha grin grin grin hehehe grin grin grin una nor go kill person with laff for nairaland grin grin grin rotfl..kikiki hehe hahagagaga grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mecussey(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa o, this your suspense na gengen

But the real matter is not worth the suspense na. When I started reading I thought ground will open.

What she did is common, it came so close to you for the first time I guess. She's calculative...unlike ada who wants to jaye in NYSC, Cynthia wants to hook up a husband even though she dey jaye for Lagos. Both of them get their plan.

This jaye matter too much....anybody wey see any woman as a non jaye person is wasting his time. Every woman is a jaye candidate and i am not suprised.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by blackboy2star(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Chaii! You dan press P

Lankaline:
Mine was a terrible case,,yu knw coming out from a hrt break and moving into another relationship,, that sortof thing,loved a girl when i was in 2nd yr,(a jambite),,the girl was a saint i swear,,yu cnt evet knw shes a player,bae came into my skul when i was then i 4th yr,,and dealt with me,,,biggest lesson of ma life,she had 4 guys aside me,,i vowed not to love again,,,then came Isabella with her tempting love,,to even bring out 1kobo gv ma current babe d hard,,afta all i saw with the last one,,
Bleep yu Victoria!!!
Bleep yu Victoria Edeh
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Barigaboy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
CorGier:

Why let those croc tears move you. The bītch even called the nigga she cheats on you with using your own phone. You turn around to pet and forgive that?
My personal person I feel u great one but u no sometimes they think that guys r fool. All those period I already remove my mind n withdraw my love from her but u no when u love someone u withdraw gradually, don't attend to any of her needs anymore. I even warned her not to be asking me for anything she agreed saying if that wud be her punishment for cheating on me that she accepted but its gonna be a sin when u still hook yourself to dat kind irresponsible girl. So I wonder when I c d word cheat tagged to guys. Ladies do it, guys do it. Who feels cheated in d person in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Barigaboy:

My personal person I feel u great one but u no sometimes they think that guys r fool. All those period I already remove my mind n withdraw my love from her but u no when u love someone u withdraw gradually, don't attend to any of her needs anymore. I even warned her not to be asking me for anything she agreed saying if that wud be her punishment for cheating on me that

Well played. I for fear weda u wan dey indulge such bad behaviour.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
BALLOSKI:
grin grin grin

Baddest. Dis ur kind laugh, ur PPA bn hear am. I see you.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley kikiki grin grin grin hahaha grin grin grin hehehe grin grin grin una nor go kill person with laff for nairaland grin grin grin rotfl..kikiki hehe hahaggaga grin grin grin
which kain demonic laugh be dis

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
snooping on ur bae social Acc... NO 345 on 1000 way to die in Nigeria...
I have tried it several what I found nearly gave me the biggest shock in my entire lifetime, since then I decide to keep my distance.... women are little devil most especially that one u love's so much... temperamental and over emotional peeps don't suppose to have only 1 girlfriend.... just talking out of experience
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by bi0nics: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Romance Section is the most redundant section in Nairaland..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by beyondwalls: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
I sen u a pm

godson4u79:
Sorry bro... I can help you with tracking her WhatsApp messages.. dm me if u are in..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by BALLOSKI: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
CorGier:

Baddest. Dis ur kind laugh, ur PPA bn hear am. I see you.
it was fun cos I had one wonderful girl then. But we broke up after service. You can see why I was laughing grin grin grin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by BALLOSKI: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
godson4u79:
Sorry bro... I can help you with tracking her WhatsApp messages.. dm me if u are in..
undecided undecided

I de game
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
BALLOSKI:
it was fun cos I had one wonderful girl then. But we broke up after service. You can see why I was laughing grin grin grin

I talk am. The way the sex and cohabitation tin sweet you so, I know say you bn fire down wella.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
exactly
guys cheat a lot too and dey don't see anything wrong with it but a lady cheats on her bf dey will trash her
On point.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Kaysalas(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
which kain demonic laugh be dis
na you wey sabi demonic laff make we ask? wink
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by olurebiolusegun(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Experience they said is the best teacher. and if you have not been in a situation like this, u will never know how it feels to be in it. there is one gal in my church that time too. the gal go dey do as if na she born Jesus Christ. along the line, me and this gal hook up. we dey go out as boyfriend and gal friend oooo. anytime I just make mention of sex like this hen, the gal go shout Jesus christ! segun you need to be born again. she is referring to me as my name na segun. Even to the extent that if my hand mistakenly torch her breast like this hen, she go dey ask for forgiveness from God immediately that God should forgive me and her. The day I will realize say this gal I dey follow up and down as saint dey collect good fucking from our church organist hen, I nearly faint . I cried profusely and nobody to pet me. I stylishly quit the relationship then . at the end , that my church organist disappointed her and got married to another gal in that church. that my ex still be single now oooo as me too is planning for my marriage February next year. this same gal con dey beg me for forgiveness oooo say make I no marry my fiancee make I marry her doing everything humanly possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Snooping doesn't pay for both sexes.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay I respect your opinion about cheating

Like I said....I can't get depressed when I don't feel hurt if/when my partner cheats on me. I can get depressed for other things but not for cheating, its very irrelevant. smiley

Even in marriage? embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Of course kiss
photoshoot:

Even in marriage? embarassed
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by iyanigold: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
d rate at which this shit is happening is becoming alarming. Those that look innocent are the worst. It has happened to me and virtually all my friends. Baby mama go plenty for this generation ooo
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Temysteve(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
Don't generalise sad
what ar u nw insinuating Segregating yourself
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Temysteve:
what ar u nw insinuating Segregating yourself

Yep, I'm different cool you have a problem with that??
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mithras(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sorry I'm not a religious person....and I don't think the laws of the land will punish anybody for cheating except the spouse is not comfortable with it and want a divorce.

I used to get hurt whenever my partner cheated on me waay back, so over time my brain developed a kind of tolerance and my emotions became numb to that effect. So right now if my partner cheats on me I won't feel hurt, my emotions would be very numb to that effect. smiley

For health reasons....I will always remind my partner to use a condom for my sake, if he truly loves me and doesn't want me to die before my time smiley
If he says he doesn't like condom or will find it hard to use one then I have to leave that relationship for good smiley

Sister, you get mind o cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Divinecosmas(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sunglass20:
Why is it all about the females? Don't men also password their phones? For me, Men have more secrets than women. for me, if you want to check my phone, you are free i try not to check yours so i dont get heart broken which can stop me from being efficient and working to hit my money. I leave it all to God and Nature, if i love and trust you truly and you betray me, I don't even need to curse you, Nature will take care of that for me.
See my type here.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
olurebiolusegun:
Experience they said is the best teacher. and if you have not been in a situation like this, u will never know how it feels to be in it. there is one gal in my church that time too. the gal go dey do as if na she born Jesus Christ. along the line, me and this gal hook up. we dey go out as boyfriend and gal friend oooo. anytime I just make mention of sex like this hen, the gal go shout Jesus christ! segun you need to be born again. she is referring to me as my name na segun. Even to the extent that if my hand mistakenly torch her breast like this hen, she go dey ask for forgiveness from God immediately that God should forgive me and her. The day I will realize say this gal I dey follow up and down as saint dey collect good fucking from our church organist hen, I nearly faint . I cried profusely and nobody to pet me. I stylishly quit the relationship then . at the end , that my church organist disappointed her and got married to another gal in that church. that my ex still be single now oooo as me too is planning for my marriage February next year. this same gal con dey beg me for forgiveness oooo say make I no marry my fiancee make I marry her doing everything humanly possible.
oloriburuku ni omo yen o grin. make sure u tag her on facebook, when u marry

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Sunglass20(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Divinecosmas:
See my type here.
i greet you.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Divinecosmas(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sunglass20:

i greet you.
greet you too.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by BALLOSKI: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
CorGier:

I talk am. The way the sex and cohabitation tin sweet you so, I know say you bn fire down wella.
no be small thing. I no even want make the service finish. E sweet die! grin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
thumbs up, this is one hell of an intersting thread. girls are no saints. i noticed one lady here is saying she can stay with a cheat no matter what, honey uve sold urself short. what happened to ur self worth and esteem to make u want to stick with someone who doesnt value u? are u scared if u breakup with the guy u myt not find a guy who may love u mayb cos of ur looks? come on av u heard of sean stephenson? beta don plan to waste ur time with one silly cheating bastarrd. @itsquinn
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Fidelismaria: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
how come na olosho dey bear cynthia dat name is cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.