Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102255 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2016
For those that went to check out my blog, I sincerely appreciate you guys a lot.

I can see that a lot of us can relate with this story!

Believe me guys, this is a TRUE LIFE STORY, and the guy that this happened to, is also on this thread and is a popular Nairalander!

Reason why I was shaking my head when some N'Lander said it's a fiction! LOL!SMH!

I know you will be itching to hear 'what happened to Cynthia'

I would share soon!

Thanks for reading and checking out DeeDeesblog.

Regards

Deturla

http://deedeesblog.com/about/

1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Every girl can't be like you. smiley
every girl has a good and a bad side.....the bad side is mostly hidden kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
every girl has a good and a bad side.....the bad side is mostly hidden kiss

Every girls bad side isn't going to be always like yours kiss
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Like mine? cheesy
Tell me something grin
photoshoot:

Every girls bad side isn't going to be always like yours kiss
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2016
What about guys huh? Don't guys misbehave too?
JeffreyJamez:

This "respect of privacy " na hin dey make most of una misbehave.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by kentycom(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
So people still carry woman matter for head inside this recession? I'm impressed

Who woman issue help sef.. Instead of him thinking on how to improvise and get out from this country, and make cool money.

He was very busy with woman wahala. Hmmm nawao..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What about guys huh? Don't guys misbehave too?

Both genders misbehave.... I said "most"...read again.. ..

The fact that your partner respects your privacy doesn't mean he/she should be taken for a fool.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Richardfred(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2016
The most dangerous element on earth is WOman (Wo). it kill more than Ak 49 riffle.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Okay....noted smiley
JeffreyJamez:

Both genders misbehave.... I said "most"...read again.. ..

The fact that your partner respects your privacy doesn't mean he/she should be taken for a fool.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by FYTnRUN: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
if u hadn't snooped on her u guys would have ended up as hubby and wifey

u would have married the devil

right now am in this same mess, i want to track my girl's calls, whatsapp messages & sms

Don't mind the mugu, he'd rather remain a fool forever than seeking the truth that can save him the heart ache for life.. People saying its better not to seek the truth when the opportunity comes are just plain ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

But then, what makes you think that which you don't know or kept away from you now wount be revealed later? At a period where its effect would be much worse?

it's all still wrapped up in what I said: Knowledge is both beautiful and deadly.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Chingyyang(f): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Better a failed relationship than a failed marriage! Hoha
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by jimenyo: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2016
OP, l love this story! If you are not just a reader, you could actually aduce and deduce!
It's just that it's seemingly necessary to marry, if not,what ladies of nowadays do,eeh?You need to pray hard like pastor Olukoya to unraveling their tricks!They 're so schemeful!
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Like mine? cheesy
Tell me something grin

angry I just checked your diary, and saw where you said you can take back someone that cheats on you, why? Lets assume not once, would you still do?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
I believe cheating is normal and natural....It's no big deal smiley

Yes I would take the person back again and again and again..... smiley
photoshoot:

angry I just checked your diary, and saw where you said you can take back someone that cheats on you, why? Lets assume not once, would you still do?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by eflintsone(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Many ladies have such attitudes, have one guy dat does d spendin and dey wont even want him to see der pant, anoda dat sleeps wit dem for no good and anodaanoda dey keep lyin to ...afterall all this der evil acts brks out dey stil claim to be innocent... Trust me u wil find some girls that wil support the foolish girl here..thatz the way dey are...always wanna be seen as a saint

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Egbi2020:

Y ladies alone ? Is both syd.
if a lady shud open her own chapter s of live experience with guys, I wonder how u guys will defend yourselves. Most of you making comments on this thread thousands of ladies are your victims.

Nobody close their mouth.
They can have at it.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I believe cheating is normal and natural....It's no big deal smiley

Yes I would take the person back again and again and again..... smiley

Oh no ma'am...

Cheating isn't one bit natural or normal. Your inability to control yourself doesn't make it normal.

It is still wrong in all fronts, religious, legally, even when ones heart is involved it is wrong. There is a reason why it is a punishable offence to cheat someone.

2nd sentence, you would take the person back over and over again, at the expense of your heart, emotions, and health? Or you are part of those that follows the "devil you know is better than..." BS? sad

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Pylony(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2016
I was in similar heart break 3years back after checking her sms out of curiousity. There and then i realise my ex was having an affair with my frnd right behind my back it was a double stinger of betrayal. Indeed, it was a heart breaker, i was suicidal over it but thank Goodness i moved on. Please, if you are not strong emotionaly don't even try spying on your partner. Meanwhile, it is worth knowing about who you plan to spend a life time with.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
u are so pathetic,not only d babes are guilty of dis,guys are worst at it.I had similar experience with my husband,seriously am not d type DAT search my man's phone or pick his calls coz I trust him a lot but as fate will have it his own daughter picked his phone and in d process of collecting it from her to keep it safe a msg he sent to his girlfriend was on d screen, I read it and I was tempted to go further which I did,I wished I haven't done DAT coz wat hit me was not something words can express, his dirty secrets was rite there on d screen,from their sex chat to how they meet etc.I was sweating and feeling cold at d same time,everything around me was against me,my hands could not move and my legs were forcing it's movement. within DAT week I lost so much weight coz food was my enemy,nothing interest me in fact I was in another planet entirely. abeg make una knw try search una partner phone o,just ignore everything so u can live long.

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Barigaboy(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
deturla:
After my crazy Prostitute experience and post, a friend and a reader of my blog decided to share his crazy story with me! Lalasticlala, please help review in case it is front page worthy.

Mind you, this is a true life story!

Are you with me? Sit tight!

=================================================================================

Back in the days, I used to ask myself. Why do I always feel this evil urge to snoop on my partner’s phone? Well, this story I am about to share will tell you why it is never ever good to want to check your partner’s phone and how what I saw almost gave me a heart attack.

The reasons for me wanting to spy on my partner are not far-fetched. They are the backdrop of these two probing questions.

1. Why was she always laughing heartily when chatting?

2. Why was she uncomfortable when I tried to touch her phone?

I learnt my lesson the bitter way during my NYSC days and trust me I would never try it again.

I was posted to a school in a village somewhere in the Southwest as a teacher, and I decided to settle in after trying countless times to redeploy to PortHarcourt to no avail.

On my way to report at my place of primary assignment (PPA) as ‘they’ call it, I met two other female Corp members in the bus headed same way.

Ada and Cynthia (not real names) were very beautiful girls, but based on my ‘convo’ with the two of them, Ada seemed more exposed and mature than Cynthia.

I therefore resorted to choosing Cynthia as my target for NYSC relationship since she appeared the easier ‘catch’ based on my analysis. After all, NYSC is National year of Sex and Cohabitation.

After settling down in Corpers’ lodge provided by the school, I tried my best to get close to Cynthia but she always seemed not to be interested in me. I got my lucky break a month later when both Cynthia and Ada had a serious misunderstanding.

We became close and I told her my intentions.

Cynthia ‘claimed’ to be a church worker/evangelist in nearby Lagos and continued with her church activities in school and the village. I once saw Cynthia counselling female students on premarital sex and keeping boyfriends at such age.

Cynthia refused my sexual advances due to her ‘seeming’ religious beliefs, although she was not a virgin. She claimed to be born again and in my mind I was like

E be like say I don find wife oh!

Cynthia would tell me stories about the numerous guys toasting and disturbing her and the fool that I was, we would laugh over it, not knowing ‘she and I were both laughing at my foolishness’

As Konji was taking a hold of me, I began to look for alternatives, but the fear of Cynthia made most of my targets say No.

Thinking to myself, I would say:

Nawa o, babe dey help chop my 19,800 allawi plus 25000 my uncle sends me and yet no show.

Cynthia would travel down to Lagos every two weeks for church activities, and share me stories of the crusade service and I would say to myself,

This geh really loves me sha, well, I love her too.

Cynthia usually makes use of my Laptop to chat on Facebook. There was this particular occasion when one of her so called toasters once sent her a nude pic, and she screamed to me;

‘Boo, can you see this arrant nonsense’?

Such a wonderful and faithful girlfriend! I would say!

Our corper love wantintin continued until one Friday, I was alone and bored in the lodge, just staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

Cynthia had gone to Lagos as usual for her crusades and other corp members had gone for celebration at a nearby village. I brought out my laptop, connected my modem and began to surf the internet.

After surfing for about an hour, I decided to check Facebook.

As I opened the Facebook page, Cynthia’s ID stared at me in the face.

I remembered it was her account that was last logged in. At that moment, the evil thought of checking her Facebook chats occurred to me.

You know, when you use another person’s device to log into your Facebook account, you will untick the remember me text box so that no one will be able to check your account when you are gone.

I was in this process trying to figure out what her password would be when I remembered that earlier that week I had helped Cynthia register for a job advert using a username and password she wrote at the back of my Jotter.

I quickly searched for that jotter, found it and tried the same password and Hooray! I was in her account.

I began to check her chats with her so called toasters/disturbers.

In her chat with Felix (not real name), he was making some crazy sexual requests (that blew my brains out), which my born again Cynthia obliged.

They chatted about their last escapade how he enjoyed her so much.

You need to see as drops upon drops of sweat cascaded down my face as if I just finished having my bath without drying the water off my body!

Wallahi, that water could fill a glass cup of drink. It was crazy, I was shocked!

So the so called church programs she went for was all a lie, I opened my mouth in disbelief.

I found two other chats with some other guys she was sleeping with.

Have you ever felt heartbroken before? The beats of your heart? Like you wanted to floor to open and swallow you up?

Mine was more. I was perspiring, heavy breaths oh! It wasn’t a small something.

I could not eat for 2 days till I fell ill. I practically kicked myself so hard. I was so naive and stupid.

I felt like I wanted to die!

I learnt my lesson that day, Never ever snoop on your partner because what you may find can lead to heart attack.

Biko, if you know you cannot deal with the worst! Don’t ever snoop on your partner’s phone oh!

You want to know what I did to Cynthia when she returned?

Hehe! Funny readers, I’d leave that for another day! Abeg! I cannot share it here, maybe when you come check Deedeesblog, I can decide to share! LOL!

I am very sure a lot of you guys can relate to this! Have you ever snooped on your partner’s chats before? Did you see the unbelievable, as for me, na only God go allow me trust woman again as I almost had a heart attack.

Feel free to share your experiences!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/01/day-died-girlfriend-phone/

If u like wail I don't care my brother u did d right thing. If a woman really love u she will stop cheating n have little fear for u incase u find out. Its good to check on woman phone when u suspect her. That will give u a clue if she is marriedable or not. Don't be afraid of d heartbreak it will ill n u search for another. If a woman loves u she would hide anything forget about those ladies that tells u about sombody who dey don't like asking dem out n go n spend nights with a married man but never tell u that. My girlfriend shows me her facebook chat but I don't show interest most time but when I show interest she may not be aware. There was I time I opened my facebook n hers came up I saw a guy trying to woo her n I called her to come n attend to her toasters cos I trust her. Na tru phone u go no runs girls. My ex came to visit me n when I wanted to hurge her n she pushed me away. While she went to d bathroom I checked her phone n find n saw her message asking a guy if he enjoy her vigina n d guy complemented her n told her to call when she gets home n fix another saturday to meet in dsame hotel. When she return from d bathroom she borrowed my phone to call d guy that she was home. So I told her to confess to me what she did that dey. I no how to catch her neatly despite her tallness. She confessed everything n also told me her next appointment. She cried tru out that day I forgave n pet her. D following week I saw that she has had sex if one of her class make n her cousin wey dem dey follow bear dsame surname is that not madness? na tru her phone I dey see all dis trash n d cousin came d following day n was asking me when I will pay her bride price. Bride price of his sex machine. I told him soon as he was using style to ask me some crazy questions like hope m enjoying her on bed n I told him. Just as u enjoyed her 2days ago in d morning before she went to work. So d idiot just left without saying anything. While d mumu girlfriend came to ask me what I told his cousin n I told her don't let me beat u for d first time, get away n she respected herself.

8 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Barigaboy:

She confessed everything n also told me her next appointment. She cried tru out that day I forgave n pet her.

Why let those croc tears move you. The bītch even called the nigga she cheats on you with using your own phone. You turn around to pet and forgive that?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry I'm not a religious person....and I don't think the laws of the land will punish anybody for cheating except the spouse is not comfortable with it and want a divorce.

I used to get hurt whenever my partner cheated on me waay back, so over time my brain developed a kind of tolerance and my emotions became numb to that effect. So right now if my partner cheats on me I won't feel hurt, my emotions would be very numb to that effect. smiley

For health reasons....I will always remind my partner to use a condom for my sake, if he truly loves me and doesn't want me to die before my time smiley
If he says he doesn't like condom or will find it hard to use one then I have to leave that relationship for good smiley
photoshoot:

Oh no ma'am...

Cheating isn't one bit natural or normal. Your inability to control yourself doesn't make it normal.

It is still wrong in all fronts, religious, legally, even when ones heart is involved it is wrong. There is a reason why it is a punishable offence to cheat someone.

2nd sentence, you would take the person back over and over again, at the expense of your heart, emotions, and health? Or you are part of those that follows the "devil you know is better than..." BS? sad

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
omo... I taya o.. Make person dey fuc.k her cousin. This one pass me o
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by fortunechy(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2016
trusting galz expecially the end time galz is like buyin ur own burial coffin

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by donMIG(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2016
No b u b d 1st odoyor
Guy u don monkey already na
So weitin u do her no go justify ur dulling
Not man enof to share efritin den dont boda comin hear wit all d crap....
I dull like dis one time but sha...na my own falt
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by fortunechy(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2016
I HATE being SECOND to those I put FIRST. There are times when a relationship (whether it's a. friend/ family/partner) is unbalanced and you care about them more than they care about you. You don't hesitate to put them first and they don't even think twice about you. It's ok... just fall back. Nothing will change because you were never No.1 to them in the first place. I know that sting all too well.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Sorry I'm not a religious person...and I don't think the laws of the land will punish anybody for cheating except the spouse is not comfortable with it and want a divorce.

I used to get hurt whenever my partner cheated on me waay back, so over time my brain developed a kind of tolerance and my emotions became numb to that effect. So right now if my partner cheats on me I won't feel hurt, my emotions would be very numb to that effect. smiley

For health reasons....I will always remind my partner to use a condom for my sake, if he truly loves me and doesn't want me to die before my time smiley
If he says he doesn't like condom or will find it hard to use one then I have to leave that relationship for good smiley

Yes, it isn't so hard to figure you are not a religious person, I mean, it is written all over your private space. smiley

@ist bold, I outrightly meant cheating punishable by those forms, that is, cheating is cheating, that person that scams online is a cheat that one that steals public money is a cheat.

I only digressed, just to buttress my point that cheating of anything can never be normal and shouldn't be considered natural.

2. That you have gotten so used to being heartbroken by cheats, doesn't make it normal ma. If you are in a relationship and your partner is that, that cheats over and over- a serial cheat, and you feel almost unbothered about it, it won't be wrong if I say you don't believe in love/relationships.

3. So that's all? STDs? It doesn't end there. By staying with a cheat, that is if you love the person wholeheartedly, you could develop some other health issues. Depression? Yes.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by habsydiamond(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Egbi2020:

Y ladies alone ? Is both syd.
if a lady shud open her own chapter s of live experience with guys, I wonder how u guys will defend yourselves. Most of you making comments on this thread thousands of ladies are your victims.
it's true but women own plenty pass men own nao.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Okay I respect your opinion about cheating

Like I said....I can't get depressed when I don't feel hurt if/when my partner cheats on me. I can get depressed for other things but not for cheating, its very irrelevant. smiley
photoshoot:

Yes, it isn't so hard to figure you are not a religious person, I mean, it is written all over your private space. smiley

@ist bold, I outrightly meant cheating punishable by those forms, that is, cheating is cheating, that person that scams online is a cheat that one that steals public money is a cheat.

I only digressed, just to buttress my point that cheating of anything can never be normal and shouldn't be considered natural.

2. That you have gotten so used to being heartbroken by cheats, doesn't make it normal ma. If you are in a relationship and your partner is that, that cheats over and over- a serial cheat, and you feel almost unbothered about it, it won't be wrong if I say you don't believe in love/relationships.

3. So that's all? STDs? It doesn't end there. By staying with a cheat, that is if you love the person wholeheartedly, you could develop some other health issues. Depression? Yes.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
purple3091:
how much older were you than her?

2 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.