Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (8925 Views)

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by akinalabi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

They hate to hear facts  wink

For instance, how do you explain a policeman on "duty" wearing slippers?

Comparing Nigerians living in Nigeria as pigs unaware of their filthy surrounding and you see it as "They hate to hear facts"?

Na wah o  sad
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I cannot really blame the cops. . . .the government is screwing them up.

Don't be surprised if someone like Afam and Paddy come here to tell you that the cops are supposed to make their own uniforms, buy shoes and guns.  cool
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by 4Play(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
akinalabi:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Now I understand what Afam was saying. Why insult people that do not to live abroad?

I'm just stating the blindingly obvious. Many Nigerians live life as if they are totally oblivious to how screwed up things are.

How many of those millions of people celebrating over the Golden Eaglets victory in the S/F ever paused to wonder the absurdity of piling an U-17 tournament with old men? Ever driven on the highway and saw a corpse lying there and everyone going about their business like it is nothing out of the ordinary?
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
akinalabi:

Comparing Nigerians living in Nigeria as pigs unaware of their filthy surrounding and you see it as "They hate to hear facts"?

Na wah o  sad

I understand your sadness but can you help me out just a lil' bit? How do you explain a situation where people sell food over gutters? Having a mighty heap of refuse just next to your canteen? That's an example of what 4 play was talking about.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Sauron1: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

Don't be surprised if someone like Afam and Paddy come here to tell you that the cops are supposed to make their own uniforms, buy shoes and guns.  cool

Afam is hopelessly deluded so it won't surprise me if he says that.

I had a long conversation with one of the cops the last time i went to Naija and he told me he lives on 10,000 Naira per month.
He is married with kids. How is a married man supposed to survive on that stipend?
We can sit here and apportion blame to policemen but their hands have been forced by the FG to seek all means necessary to SURVIVE.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by nolongTing: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

I understand your sadness but can you help me out just a lil' bit? How do you explain a situation where people sell food over gutters? Having a mighty heap of refuse just next to your canteen? That's an example of what 4 play was talking about.

Why don't Nigerians living abroad like yourself return and set up a food standards agency to assist the government in ensuring that food vendors adhere to hygiene standards?
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by 4Play(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

Why don't Nigerians living abroad like yourself return and set up a food standards agency to assist the government in ensuring that food vendors adhere to hygiene standards?

We can't impose our will on you lot. See how we're trying to help you guys see the light on this forum but it's going in vain. Like taking a dog to church.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by koolchicco: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
4 Play:

We can't impose our will on you lot. See how we're trying to help you guys see the light on this forum but it's going in vain. Like taking a dog to church.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by nolongTing: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
4 Play:

I think you are a bit over excited, who is [size=13pt]you lot?[/size] and [size=13pt]imposing your will[/size], who the f%^&k have you helped? You are an immigrant in the UK whose overstayed and you are talking to me like that? This like an Ant fronting to an Elephant, Paleeeseze, think before you talk silly Geeza  grin grin grin grin I am simply stating that professionals (you don't sound like one) living abroad are entitled to criticise as I do myself but it would be nice to think of how we can contribute to the solution rather than kicking people while they are down. 
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

So, if we don't come you guys will continue eating over those green gutters? grin

I'm beginning to think that the majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are insane. The government needs to build more psychiatric hospitals or prisons to push in all these patriots.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by 4Play(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

I think you are a bit overexcited, who is [size=13pt]you lot?[/size] and [size=13pt]imposing your will[/size] you are an immigrant in the UK talking to me like that? Paleeeseze, think before you talk silly Geeza  grin grin grin grin I am simply stating that professionals (you don't sound like one) living abroad are entitled to criticise as I do myself but it would be nice to think of how we can contribute to the solution rather than kicking people while they are down.

In fact, I migrated to Nigeria, not the other way round. You see, woolly thinking is the hallmark of inmates of the nut house called Nigeria.

It's not a question of kicking people when they're down. Any sane person will feel a sense of outrage at the state of the country. Instead, what we get is knee-jerk defensiveness over constructive criticisms and retarded blithering about the lack of patriotism.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by nolongTing: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

So, if we don't come you guys will continue eating over those green gutters? grin

I'm beginning to think that the majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are insane. The government needs to build more psychiatric hospitals or prisons to push in all these patriots.

Radiant, did you miss my last post? Or do I have to put you down as well?
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

Radiant, did you miss my last post? Or do I have to put you down as well?

Lol. . I was typing while you posted. However, are you saying we really need to fly down and let these people know they're living like pigs indeed? wink grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

So, if we don't come you guys will continue eating over those green gutters?  grin

Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2009
Rofl. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by nolongTing: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

Lol. . I was typing while you posted. However, are you saying we really need to fly down and let these people know they're living like pigs indeed?  wink grin

yes without the pig bit.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by 4Play(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
Patriotism indeed, more like rectal-cranial inversion. I think NoLongThing is one of those pigs at a refuse dump. Thinks the whole place reeks of cinnamon.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by nolongTing: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
4 Play:

Patriotism indeed, more like rectal-cranial inversion. I think NoLongThing is one of those pigs at a refuse dump. Thinks the whole place reeks of cinnamon.

No its your mother you are talking about, don't get it twisted you little gay
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Radiant(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

yes without the pig bit.

Okay. Seriously, you need to persuade the government to build more prisons and hospitals. The Nigerian diaspora will contribute as well. People like you need to be their captain in prison  grin grin grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Sauron1: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
Radiant:

Okay. Seriously, you need to persuade the government to build more prisons and hospitals. The Nigerian diaspora will contribute as well. People like you need to be their captain in prison  grin grin grin

More like General Comptroller. grin grin grin
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by 4Play(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
nolongTing:

No its your mother you are talking about, don't get it twisted you little gay

Told you, piggy is squealing here. Must be nights spent bitten by mosquitoes and listening to the din of generators.
Re: All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
4 Play:

Told you, piggy is squealing here. Must be nights spent bitten by mosquitoes and listening to the din of generators.  

And perceiving the smell of mosquito coils all night. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt / Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos / Security: Enugu Youths Demand Immediate Removal Of Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.