Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95296 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by losky(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2006
u think those are his best? how about tell me your dreams
thats also real good.

right now i just started reading the broker by john grisham and so far so good,as usual.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2006
I like John Grisham too, i think he's like on my top 5 list!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by GREED(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2006
the color of water by James Mcbride
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Amakah(f): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
Actually the prodigal daughter is the sequel to kane and abel and i think jeffery archer is cool. Pride and prejudice is a book i always love to read again its very old. Does anyone know where i can get da vinci code, i love sidney sheldon,i find danielle steel books to be kind of sad.i just love reading books- any kind infact . I love novels, i wish i could convert that love to my school books.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Amakah(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2006
I'm reading twilight eyes by dean koontz-i dont really like his books.it's meant to be scary but they are too abstract to scare me. What do u think?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2006
For me, Dean Koontz is scarier than Stephen King. King is plain disgusting.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Amakah(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
I've a stephen king too, i tried readin it but it's not captivatin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2006
Stephen Kings books. . . am sure he intends to send his readers into some kind of emotional distress/breakdown.
I havent read any of his books but i have seen GREENMILE and SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION.I mean,if the movies were like that(especially Greenmile)how the heck is the novel going to be like?!?!?

Right now am reading,THE SEX LIFE OF MY AUNT by MAVIS CHEEK.Damn hilarious book!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2006
Sex life of My Aunt -- intriguing.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2006
You've read it?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
Nope. The name makes me want to read it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by GREED(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
Taming of the shrew by-shakespeare
just finished it, last month
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by raldsfield(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2006
Selling to win by Richard Denny, just got this new job and it is a selling role.

One has to be effective in what he does, so am learning some new skills. cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by HUSH2(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2006
Harry Potter 6: The Half Blood Prince.

Harry Potter series are simply fantastic
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:12am On May 02, 2006
The Third Summer of the Travelling Pants -- Ann Brashares.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2006
Google Hacking for Penetration Testers -- Johnny Long
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:22am On May 02, 2006
you're a Hacker?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 5:23am On May 02, 2006
Nope grin grin. I do some security checks on my website and for other companies.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:24am On May 02, 2006
cool. you're in college?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2006
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:38am On May 02, 2006
I can't wait to get to college. I heard you only have classes maybe once or twice a week and you have the rest of the period to do whatever you want.
Plus I get to move far away from home (If I want to. Unless I apply to Brown and get accepted and decide to go which I doubt).

Yeah. I'm obsessed with college and I came across this site while doing some college search (Wesleyan UniversitY, Conneticut).

lucky you. Your website's nice too.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2006
Thanks. We happen to be going off-topic -- do you mind chatting on Yahoo or MSN Messenger?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:46am On May 02, 2006
I only use AIM and don't have YIM (Hota persuaded me to get it but then I never used it and the account got deleted i guess)
I'll get it eventually. . . and try to get on it once in a while.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2006
Maybe I'll get AIM now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:52am On May 02, 2006
It's cool seriously. It might not have as many features as YahooIM does
but I hardly know anyone on YIM since most of my friends use AIM.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2006
Why not ? ---- Shari Low
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 9:17am On May 02, 2006
Zahmaka,i didnt know you are so young(am scorpio too!), na wa for this nairaland o!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Zahymaka(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Zahmaka,i didnt know you are so young(am scorpio too!), na wa for this nairaland o!

Age is just a number spikey.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pearl2(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2006
I know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 8:29pm On May 18, 2006
I just started reading Eleven Minutes by Paul Coelho.

This is the first lines of the first page. . . . .
Once upon a time,there was a prostitute called Maria.Wait a minute,"Once upon a time"is how all the best children's books begin and "prostitute" is a word for adults.How can i start a book with this apparent contradiction?But since at every moment of our lives,we all have one foot in a fairy tale and the other in the abyss,lets keep that the beginning.

What can i say?I'm hooked!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pearl2(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2006
DISGRACE by JM Coetzee
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uzygirl(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2006
I didn't know there was a thread like this, i've been missing out oh. Glad to meet book lovers. Just finished reading "To sir with love" by Braithwhite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.