Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (96570 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2008
i have read over 20 novels sincee my last post here. . . . hmm, whr do i strt? right now, i hv slowed down and reading smtg really more productive. A gift from my pastor
Norman peale's The power of positive thinking
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2008
THE AUDACITY OF HOPE, by Barack Obama.
DREAMS FROM MY FATHER, by Barack Obama kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
Do fish know they are wet?

Lol, i saw it in the book shop once.

I just finished

Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
, very funny, its a childrens classic

i have to admit, UK people are the funniest in the world.

im still on Jerle Shannara by Terry Brooks, now part 3 (Morgawr)

i started Audacity of Hope by Obama, i almost slept in church
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2008
Brick Lane is a drag, so I have suspended it, and now reading The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kommy27(f): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2008
THE MARKER by ROBIN COOK
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by princesa(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2008
AM CURRENTLY READING 'SOME DISTANT SHORE'
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
The Snowbird
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
Harlan Corben's The Innocent. I'm halfway through and it looks good. Too many characters though.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by trublvr(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
Right now, I am reading "No more Sheets" by Juanita Bynum, "Rose Madder" by Stephen King and "Yellow Yellow " by Kaine Agary. I like to combine my reading material, as I'm a voracious bibliophile with a short attention span!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hannibal Rising. . . Thomas Harris
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by RuuDie(m): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2008
Numbered Accounts - Christopher Reich

Simply brilliant. . . . .
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by suricattca(f): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2008
John Irving - Until I find you
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by hamzatafee: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2008
AM CURRENTLY READING "JAILED FOR LIFE " BY KUNLE AJIBADE
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by skywalk: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2008
I am repeating THE BRETHREN by John Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by princesa(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
i just finished reading "out of exile" cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2008
A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
'Private property'
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
'Urban Affair'
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2008
Mensa Otabil ~ The Value Of The Dot
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2008
@Sirwebs, when you finish 'The Rule of FOur' tell me if you think it's better than "The Da Vinci Code". I read it and my friend literally threw it away. Do you think the Duo will write another?

I've had this book for 3 years now and I've tried again and again to finish it. I can't. It is pure crap and NO, it is not better than The Da Vinci Code. angry
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by princesa(f): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2008
am currently reading "on thin ice"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kaydkay(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
Heloo everybody,

I used to be addicted to novels but now its hard going reading one (too many other stuffs fighting for attention and time).

I HAVE A LAPTOP/HARDISK FULL OF NOVELS - JOHN GRISHAM, MICHAEL CRITCHTON, ROBERT LUDLUM, DANIEL STEELE, ROBIN COOKE, JAMES CLAVEL, DAN BROWN, NORA ROBERTS (if u r her fan then u r in luck cos i have all her books) , ALL SORTS OF MAGAZINES, READERS DIGEST, ETC, ETC.

I have them in PDF, MSreader, PDB, HTML, Lite formats.

Am trying to set up a blog site where u can get to download or request for a particular book (if i dont have it in my archives then you will just give me like 3days to get it for u). All this for free.

SO PLS WATCH OUT ON THIS THREAD LATEST WEDNESDAY I WOULD HAVE THE SITE UP AND RUNNING!

U CAN DOWNLOAD THIS READERS DIGEST_BEST JOKES!!

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kaydkay(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hello Guys,

In keeping to my promise to get u the best novels, magazines and journals, I have 3 MICHEAL CRITCHON BOOKS for you.

Just go to booksdownload247..come and get the links to d download pages (on my File Server).

You can also get to my Blogsite by going to my NAIRALAND PROFILE and clicking on 'BOOKS AND MAGAZINES DOWNLOADS (my website)

Pls Note that you will need a Palm Reader Software installed on your system to read the downloaded books. You can get this software if you type it in Google or from this link : http://www.download.com/Palm-Reader/3000-2178_4-10189614.html.

If you want any novel or magazine just post it in the 'coments' section onn the blogsite and i will try as much as possible to get it for you.

ENJOY!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sirwebs(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
Re-reading 'Things Fall Apart' after like over 15yrs.

The book is fifty yrs old.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:47am On Oct 28, 2008
Gravity's Rainbow - Thomas Pynchon
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kaydkay(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
O. J simpson's Banned/Unpublished book ' IF I DID IT'

Crazy book you might say. Have it in PDF format should be up my site by 2moro so watch out for it.

Go to booksdownload247.com(e) for d best in novel downloads.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2008
'The sweetest taboo' smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
Pls has any1 read Painted-House by Katherine kincaid. kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ugborikoko(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
Just completed a truely inspiring book, on how to grow rich. Written by Napoleon Hill, it has very interesting principles that could help u achieve financial freedom. just click www.newresourcesite.com/freebooks.htm go here to download free,

wink wink wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sniperwolf(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2008
I'm currently reading "Angel and Demons"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kaydkay(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
Am about reading 'The Vagina Monologues' by Eve Ensler. It was dramatized sometimes last year by Funmi Iyanda and co, cant rememberr who directed it then.

Get this book and others at www. booksdownload247. . com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2008
The Darkest Evening of the Year- Dean Koontz, smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100)

Generation To Generations... / A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.