Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95259 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2008
@Vesc.

Yeah, its in my library now sef grin

The Remains of the day is about an English Butler.lol.its very funny tho
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2008
I just read "Anybody Out There?" by Marian Keyes. I'm now reading "What is the What" by Dave Eggers.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Suzanne84
Did you come for the workshop too.
Suzanne Udie?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2008
In bed with her boss!!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nella(f): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
Suzanne84:

I just read "Anybody Out There?" by Marian Keyes. I'm now reading "What is the What" by Dave Eggers.

funny, that book is just a hand stretch away from me.
I read it last summer. - -I don't know about u, but I didn't like it at all. . . . I consider it boring, . .she just goes on and on with nothing trilling happening or anything . . . it just looks big and attractive for nuthin . . . ( just my opinion)

iice:

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer

ha, Twilight, . . . I read em. . lol, But after the first one which by d way, was a great hit - I got tired of the whole *heart beat for Edward* , . I expected more from the second and third book.

Soo . . the second one was bearable. - - But I lost patience when it got to the third one.

@ topic

none - -right now sad no money
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Lizt(f): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
i actually love reading but atimes i feel reluctant to read, i love reading motivational and inspiring books. presently am reading THINK BIG by Ben Carson, M.D which he wrote with Cecil Murphey, i had just finish reading who move my cheese which i can'nt really recall the author right now and also read IMITATION IS LIMITATION by John Mason. Someone should pls help me with names of more motivational books.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spicy007(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
well now,
im reading Robert Ludlum's Janson Directive and emmm Justin Scott's the Cossack Bride concurrently, as in one in the office and one at home.
i kinda mix the story lines up sometimes.
i have Dean Koontz' Infinity and Dragon Tears by emm (is it Stephen King) waiting in line.
im beginning to fal in love with Koontz and more in love with Ludlum.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sirwebs(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
'The Rule of Four'
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vescucci(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2008
@Spicy007, you do good by falling for Ludlum for he's my all-time favorite author.

@Sirwebs, when you finish 'The Rule of FOur' tell me if you think it's better than "The Da Vinci Code". I read it and my friend literally threw it away. Do you think the Duo will write another?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 5:11am On Sep 24, 2008
Nella:

ha, Twilight, . . . I read em. . lol, But after the first one which by d way, was a great hit - I got tired of the whole *heart beat for Edward* , . I expected more from the second and third book.

Soo . . the second one was bearable. - - But I lost patience when it got to the third one.

Oh i love it. I love the whole Edward thing.
I actually liked the second better coz of the whole heartbreak thing Bella went thru grin
Eclipse is slow for me but am still enjoying it.

You read all? Breaking dawn and even Midnight Sun?
Am half way thru Eclipse, i kindda like Jacob but i think Bella belongs with Edward grin
BTW i only got into twilight coz it's being made into a movie and thank goodness i read it, coz its my type of genre grin Why don't they just add witches, warlocks and shapeshifters into the mix- it would be even better grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2008
M currently reading - "Solid Soul" smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by suricattca(f): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
Ilona Maria Hillinges - Biala czarownica=White witch
About white woman who was living in Nigeria
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nella(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
iice:

Oh i love it.  I love the whole Edward thing. 
I actually liked the second better because of the whole heartbreak thing Bella went through grin
Eclipse is slow for me but am still enjoying it.

You read all? Breaking dawn and even Midnight Sun?
Am half way through Eclipse, i kindda like Jacob but i think Bella belongs with Edward grin
between i only got into twilight because it's being made into a movie and thank goodness i read it, because its my type of genre grin  Why don't they just add witches, warlocks and shapeshifters into the mix- it would be even better grin

lol, You no well ,  .  grin Witches and warlocks ke?? lmao! shapeshifters grin grin
nahh ,  I only read the first three Twilight,. .the second one ,  and then eclipse.- - haven't read the rest.
but aren't they thesame??- -but just from Jacobs perspective and 4rom Edward's . ,  ? or smthn like that, ,   .
wao, . You r goin to see d movie?? . . it's ourt already right?-- I hardly have d time, . .but would love to see it. -- from the pictures I've seen, the dude is not as hot as Edward was described in the book angry grin  lol
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
Nella:

lol, You no well ,  .  grin Witches and warlocks ke?? lmao! shapeshifters grin grin
nahh ,  I only read the first three Twilight,. .the second one ,  and then eclipse.- - haven't read the rest.
but aren't they thesame??- -but just from Jacobs perspective and 4rom Edward's . ,  ? or smthn like that, ,   .
wao, . You r goin to see d movie?? . . it's ourt already right?-- I hardly have d time, . .but would love to see it. -- from the pictures I've seen, the dude is not as hot as Edward was described in the book angry grin  lol

Actually i don't see much of the different perspectives undecided Or am reading it wrong? undecided tongue
But yeah, but you know you read/see a little more into the whole picture from other perspectives.
Nah its not out yet, and i'd definitely see it (fantasy is my line) grin
Yes! wails he isn't as hot as described in the book angry Ughhhh it's irritating. And i do hope the girl gets Bella's expressions and mannerism down angry
Oh the 2nd one was New Moon.

Am hunting another book right now.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by henrydan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
oGA sEUN, THE BOOK I'M CURRENTLY READING NOW IS PILGRIM'S PROGRESS BY JOHN BUYAN, IT'S A CLASSIC!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 3:30am On Sep 27, 2008
On my reading list:

Great Love Poems

The Wages of Sin (pacesetters)

Escape from the Island of Aquarius by F Peretti

Watership Down by Richard Adams.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2008
King of Torts, Grisham

The Clan of the Cave bear, Jean-M.Auel

Vittorio the Vampire, Anne Rice
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by inbox(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2008
Any of mario puzo's books does it 4 me
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tope2000(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2008
Danielle steel - Her royal highness
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by akanniedo: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2008
Currently reading '' EXPLOSION OF SATAN INTO A THOUSAND DARK NIGHTS" BY anon x
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by akanniedo: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2008
Currently reading 'the reality' by[b] Mr Dark room Death'[/b]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 2:40am On Oct 01, 2008
Mary and O'Neil by Justin Cronin. The guy can write.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2008
A-level Advanced Business txt book tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by akanniedo: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
I'm currently reading 'a painting of half the world' by terrible heart
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 3:16am On Oct 07, 2008
Jerle Shannara- Terry Brooks
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2008
Brick Lane by Monica Ali
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by skywalk: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2008
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lammy2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
"Winning" by Jack Welsh
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Cayon(f): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
my step dad threw this book at me. Automatic Wealth: The 6 Steps to Financial Independence" by Michael Masterson. I read the first two pages and I was like undecided, yawn undecided. I am going to start from beginning again

http://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Wealth-Steps-Financial-Independence/dp/047171027X
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2008
One Hundred Years of Solitude By, . . . . Garcia Marquez,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by naijacutee(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2008
"Do fish know they are wet?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.