Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54819 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 1:56am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmaoo grin
Yes my brother.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 5:16am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Agnostic polydeism means that the intervention of those supernatural beings cannot be proven or disproven
nope...that would be agnostic polytheism...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 5:18am On Dec 05, 2016
MrMontella:

nope...that would be agnostic polytheism...

Nope....that would be nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

Nope....that would be nonsense.
lol... Why'd you say so?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2016
MrMontella:

lol...
Why'd you say so?

What exactly is agnostic polytheism or polgydeism?

How can you be agnostic and still be a theist or deist?

All na nonsense trumped up labels

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

What exactly is agnostic polytheism or polgydeism?

How can you be agnostic and still be a theist or deist?

All na nonsense trumped up labels
polydeism is the belief in multiple creators ..
Agnostic polytheism would be belief in personal gods...but their nature and interference is unknowable or unknown...

And agnostic and theism or deism or atheism are compactible...
A belief can comprise of both certainty and uncertainty...likewise a disbelief.....
And yes all na labels grin grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmaoo grin
Yes my dearest, MrPresident seems to have God's mouth to his ears, so, lets wait.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Yes my dearest, MrPresident seems to have God's mouth to his ears, so, lets wait.

He says he is certain . So let's just wait .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He says he is certain . So let's just wait .
Its a matter of days now. And, this won't be the first time am hearing his predictions about the coming of Christ.

My dear, i want Christ to come Now now.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Its a matter of days now. And, this won't be the first time am hearing his predictions about the coming of Christ.

My dear, i want Christ to come Now now.

Now ... Now ... You are really confident cool . That's fantastic smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

The only secret that God did not reveal to Jesus Christ is the exact day and hour he would come. All other things God told him, and it is in the Bible.

We do not know the exact day but we know the season, on or before 20th January 2017

Mr Commissioner i have only one reaction regarding this you date for the return of Christ

His coming would be like a thief in the night. Unknown, No Foreknowledge to a specific date but general knowledge based on events around that period.

Don't bring God to your level of knowledge...Thats mockery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Mr Commissioner i have only one reaction regarding this you date for the return of Christ

His coming would be like a thief in the night. Unknown, No Foreknowledge to a specific date but general knowledge based on events around that period.

Don't bring God to your level of knowledge...Thats mockery!

@ emboldened text That is what he has been saying - these events would culminate in the coming of Christ .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

@ emboldened text That is what he has been saying - these events would culminate in the coming of Christ .

I am aware. However the commissioner went ahead to place a wager on the 20th of January 2017. I hope he has started withdrawing and spending or dashing out all the money in his account and has also tendered his resignation letter at his office in expectation of the on or before 20th January date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

I am aware. However the commissioner went ahead to place a wager on the 20th of January 2017. I hope he has started withdrawing and spending or dashing out all the money in his account and has also tendered his resignation letter at his office in expectation of the on or before 20th January date.

Abi grin

There's a similar prediction but it says any day in 2017 , not the specific date that he has been speculating .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abi grin

There's a similar prediction but it says any day in 2017 , not the specific date that he has been speculating .

Even though i desire strongly for Christ to come even immediately but i will not place my confidence in that which proceeds from the mouth of men regarding that date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Jesus is not coming back
What is he coming to do undecided
After the horrible state he left the world in he wants to come back to wreak more havoc
Ode

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abi grin

that is how they predict every year
He was even supposed to come back on the 21st of October 2016
Maybe he's doing the mannequin challenge and doesn't know how to make himself stop
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now ... Now ... You are really confident cool . That's fantastic smiley
If i no go (God for bit) no problem, but make him come abeg. E don do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Maybe he's doing the mannequin challenge and doesn't know how to make himself stop

Sometimes i wonder if you really are 24yrs old because you talk like someone below 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Sometimes i wonder if you really are 24yrs old because you talk like someone below 20
lol
24 is still a young age
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
24 is still a young age

undecided

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

humour bro, don't take everything too serious, you might develop cardiac arrest
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided
I mean I'm still young undecided
I've broken it down
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
24 is still a young age

A young adult age which by now should be manifest in your comments and conduct. But you seem to somehow still be trapped in adolescence
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

please help he tell 4evergod
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

A young adult age which by now should be manifest in your comments and conduct. But you seem to somehow still be trapped in adolescence

Somebody cannot joke again
Ooh my God
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

undecided

Just look at this one I was toying with just yesterday . Trying to claim what he is not .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

if I want to reason like you then I'd say you're too old to be posting memes
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:

Somebody cannot joke again
Ooh my God

Do i look like Mr Bean to you? Speaking maturedly with kingebuka as believer to believer till you butted in
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Do i look like Mr Bean to you? Speaking maturedly with kingebuka as believer to believer till you butted in
lol
Nor vex grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1 you are right. Jesus is coming in January...He's coming to Manchester City.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.