Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,524 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (22099 Views)

Poll: Is there any acceptable excuse for beating up your lover?

Yes: 23% (15 votes)
No: 76% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2009
I see we still have the early Homo erectus littering society grin They probably love to drag their girls by the hair as well grin Sad.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see we still have the early Homo erectus littering society grin They probably love to drag their girls by the hair as well grin Sad.

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyabba-dabba-doooooooo!" grin grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2009
OgidiBoy:

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyabba-dabba-doooooooo!"   grin grin grin
Eggggggggggxactly grin grin grin grin These homo-eretuses can get a time machine and go back to those times because there is no place in the Noughties for early men grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Explosive(m): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2009
What is d difference btw dat guy and a beast. A lady is suppsd 2 b treatd like GOLD. Is it rite 4 ur dad 2 beat ur mum. Any guy who beats up a girl shuld b JAILED. Anyways, dats my opinion. Am out
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Donkuro: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think that's actually a little sexist.

Neither sex should be hitting the other, is what I think
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
Don kuro:

I think that's actually a little sexist.

Neither sex should be hitting the other, is what I think
U are out of point, man, but if she needs i harder in bed  y not give her, apart from that there are some ladies who love to provoke a man's gut to anger, they even try to slap him or stand in his way especially when the man attempts to ignore the wife  in cases like the afore mentioned, shud a man be mugu, frighten her a bit and she sit up. The gud thing is we have a lot of them on NL,

just watch them react
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Donkuro: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
but if she needs i harder in bed  y not give her,
in this case that's not what i meant guy. hitting a girl in bed is totally different here. its really wrong for a guy to hit a girl, consider the force that the guy is gonna exert and the damage that will be made, so guys its not good and ladies do not provoke your man to anger.  sad cheesy
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Explosive(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
Answer yes or no. Is it okay for a guy 2 beat a girl. If yes then is it okay 4 ur DAD 2 beat up ur MUM. Think about dat.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Musty450(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
Most people will just not admit that sentiments aside, THERE'S NO REAL REASON why men should not hit women, has anyone noticed how frequently 'Mum' and &
'Dad' have popped up in this thread?
We all refer to societal standards and sentiments far too much, but objectively speaking, violence is usually not a good solution to any problem.
So poster, there you have it : if a female could hold her own against you in a fight, she'd probably do it.
So everyone had best not hit anyone.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Syzkah(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
hello people,
nobody should hit the other,especially men shouldnt hit women.reason?they are stronger.another one?its cowardly and not right. if u honestly take a look at guilty men,they are the complexed ones and they almost usually shy away from confrontations with their members of their sex and need to hit a less strong person to make them feel 'male'.short story-man hits u,call ur brothers or just say goodbye becos he'll do it again except you give him reasons not to attempt it again.ha ha
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
Don kuro:

but if she needs i harder in bed  y not give her,
in this case that's not what i meant guy. hitting a girl in bed is totally different here. its really wrong for a guy to hit a girl, consider the force that the guy is gonna exert and the damage that will be made, so guys its not good and ladies do not provoke your man to anger.  sad cheesy

point taken
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by muyoto: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
because shooting her will be little too extreme. . . grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by sleekman(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hi everyone, I must say interesting. I particularly have to give props to whoever raised d question. Some people here are hypocrites. As if they've never beaten a woman or perhaps slapped or had a minor scuffle with a woman before. First of I have never beaten a woman but I have had scuffles. As for me, I do not believe men & women are equal. God didn't make them equally. There is an order. God-Man-Woman. Also men are generally stronger, wiser & less emotional in their judgments. Women it must be said have qualities unique to them that makes them excel. My theory is without women I think this world will be too practical and far less emotional. So men & women compliment eachother very well. If you are like me who doesn't believe in hitting a woman because I see them as weaklings then when faced with this problem I must tell you it takes strong principles and very high level of self discipline to restrain yourself from hitting a woman. Let me site various examples using myself as a case study. I don't believe in hitting women so when I quarrel with a woman it doesn't even cross my mind to hit her. However there is a problem when you come across in my words 'militant' women. Women that will hit you at the slightest opportunity. What do you do in such scenarios? Especially after she has hit you & you haven't replied she now switches back to the tongue bashing using statements ''Show me you are a man'' and someother times when she sees its not working she decides to attack you so viciously that you are torn between your principles & an all out repraisal. In such situations you have to use strenght to overpower her, hold her down until she cries and pleads for mercy. NB. Never hit her. Women tend to get the message. If she is mouthy & you always run from a verbal fight, one day stay on prepare tongue tool and dissect her, if she sees you're winning she'll want to result to a different strategy which most likely will be hitting you. If you aren't hitting back she'll go mad & want to go for a full scale war. Make sure you don't hit her, over power her & hold her down until she begs. This is only solution for a woman with a history of violence. Tame her back into the civilized world. I repeat never strike a woman. Once U start you almost never stop. There is a spirit behind hitting women which has to gotten rid off. Different senarios call for different measures.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
wel spoken grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by edoyad(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
@sleekman, i hate to burst your bubble but some of your points are kind of twisted

Hypocrites acting like they dont hit women ?
Well if you exclude the fight i had with Deborah in pry 3 and the one i had with Helen as a teenager (18/19), yes i can say i have never fought with a woman in my adult life.
In the first place, what constitutional right do you have to strike another human being ? Do you know there are countries you can spend time in jail for such ? That's not even mentioning the victim being female.

God made men stronger and wiser ?
I'm not even going to go into the "wiser" part of your remark as i believe there are girls who'll respond to that. The thing is your story doesn't quite hit everyones spot since not every one BELIEVES IN A GOD IN THE FIRST PLACE. Incase you don't know, the females of most species of animals tend to be more considerate and generally smaller in anatomy compared to their male counterparts. Mammals which we humans are ofcourse are no exception from that phenomenon and thus your idea that "God" made it that way wont hold water in many places.

militant women seeking retaliation
Why should you remain with a "militant" woman in the first place ? Is it not the same bible that states that we should cut off our hands if they drive us to sin ? Or is fighting not a sin too ? Then it would be logical to leave such a person as the bible has already instructed you to do such than engage in a barbaric sin.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Explosive(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sleekman am rite there with u bro. I am seriously touched by ur comment. Thank u.
While u edoyad, the bible say if ur rite eye disturbs u 4rm servin God, pluck it out. Does it literally min u shuld do it and if u fall into dat category will u pluck ur own eyes out.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by sofadj(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hello please it is not good for a man to fight a man, worse for a man to fight beat a woman.

Men are stronger naturally with more body mass, muscle mass, more testosterone, more red blood cell , more everything,

Beating her is like proving all these things which you aleady know.

Women are weaker and so should be taken care of by men but when the person who is supposed to protect starts to fight you , well i dont know how else to say it but it is bad.
The behaviour is lbelow animalistic Wait a minute, animals cannt even do it.I have heard of male animals protecting their territory from fellow males and not female ones.

You wont see a cock fighting a hen-----true talk
Learn from animals

I Have always wondered what i wld do if a man beats my wife, (trust me i will violate all the laws of morality to fght such a person)

Please dont fight a man let alone a woman
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by carlinks: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2009
the poster talked about engaging a woman in a fight, could be any woma, either your wife,girlfriend e.t.c.
i really don't support hitting a woman but some women ask for it.

A neighbor of mine was sick and he and the girlfriend went out to buy snacks and drinks for the guy, the guy was broke so his girlfriend paid for the stuff and on getting back,an argument ensued between them

The guy asked the lady to take back the things she paid  for if that was the reason she was insulting him and he came to my house and i gave him food which he took home,

On getting home,the lady keep insulting him but he kept quiet, she got angry that he didn't respond to her and slapped him 3 times and later poured the food on his body and even stopped the guy from leaving the house when he wanted to, the guy started beating her and all hell was let loose, i was even still blaming the guy but when the guy showed me all the marks on his body inflicted by the girlfriend in the past,i come bow.
Some ladies deserve it but not all
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by jbaba2: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2009
It Is not acceptable for men to hit women, i think men that hit women are Indirectly hiting their mums.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2009
man is stronger than women, did they women agree on that?they are saying both have the equal powers!!!
man is suppose to protect the women, did they women agree on thatthey are saying they are the ones to protect you.
ffrom emotional point of view, it is wrong to do that, MEN if you can please donot, control it if it is controllable, if it is not do not render blows on women, there are style to beat a women
Category 1; if the woman is not agressive:
pull her hair, twist her mouth and then use belt on her, donot use hand, after belting her,tie her with rope and keep under the fan to recover, then rush to a nearby chemist and pick some pain drugs for her,
category 11: if she is mid agressive
use a macho strength and hit her in her back muscles
category 11: if she is hot and agreesive
plssss, flee, run, for your live grin grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by milkan05(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2009
chiozor:

man is stronger than women, did they women agree on that?they are saying both have the equal powers!!!
man is suppose to protect the women, did they women agree on thatthey are saying they are the ones to protect you.
ffrom emotional point of view, it is wrong to do that, MEN if you can please donot, control it if it is controllable, if it is not do not render blows on women, there are style to beat a women
Category 1; if the woman is not agressive:
pull her hair, twist her mouth and then use belt on her, donot use hand, after belting her,tie her with rope and keep under the fan to recover, then rush to a nearby chemist and pick some pain drugs for her,
category 11: if she is mid agressive
use a macho strength and hit her in her back muscles
[b]category 11: if she is hot and agreesive
plssss, flee, run, for your live grin grin grin[/b]

grin CHIOZOR, GOD HELP U!!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by yeyeruzi: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2009
j baba:

It Is not acceptable for men to hit women, i think men that hit women are Indirectly hiting their mums.

So you should lose your dignity while she abuses you? Your mum will slap you if you did something childish (most likely when you were a kid). Mums are special and respect their grown-up son's/daughter's dignity. Why let an inferior woman abuse you (when you have not done anything to be treated in such a way).

If you feel hitting her may be too extreme:
Simple. Don't be the first to attack! Let Them hit you first and you can calm her down with a tranquilizer (before she starts to juggle with you b*lls) wink and place "I'm sorry note beside her" for she may calls for your head afterward grin (She'll understand if she is a proper woman) grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Lordjazz: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
In conclusion,a word of advice to any woman that doesnt want a man to hit her. 1. Dont run your mouth at him. 2. Dont break or attack his electronics[in your rage]. 3. Dont steal his money!
Do this and I guarantee he will never lay his hand on you.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
yes, if you behave like a woman you are, a man will not only pet you, he dares hit you up.
if you behave like a stupid chap, he will mistake for a fellow and in defence, may hit you hard, grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
carlinks:

the poster talked about engaging a woman in a fight, could be any woma, either your wife,girlfriend e.t.c.
i really don't support hitting a woman but some women ask for it.

A neighbor of mine was sick and he and the girlfriend went out to buy snacks and drinks for the guy, the guy was broke so his girlfriend paid for the stuff and on getting back,an argument ensued between them

The guy asked the lady to take back the things she paid for if that was the reason she was insulting him and he came to my house and i gave him food which he took home,

On getting home,the lady keep insulting him but he kept quiet, she got angry that he didn't respond to her and slapped him 3 times and later poured the food on his body and even stopped the guy from leaving the house when he wanted to, the guy started beating her and all hell was let loose, i was even still blaming the guy but when the guy showed me all the marks on his body inflicted by the girlfriend in the past,i come bow.
Some ladies deserve it but not all

the guy was dumb for even staying in a relationship with the girl.
Kick her out!

Still no excuse for hitting a woman.
Even if I was hellafied mad with my man, I would never hit him. For what? If he cant get what Im saying, then our relationship is a waste of time!

And if he dares to strike me, hehehehehheh, his family will weep o angry angry angry

Im even afraid Ill deal with a random guy I see hitting a woman, So far I havent seen none, but I remember when I was inthis store and the cops were outside, because they just arrested a guy who beat his wife in the store.

I promise if I would have witnessed that, he would have seen fire! No man or woman has a rite to beat another.

all those who says its ok, dont come crying if your daughters come to you with black and blue bruises all over their bodies lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by gameaddict(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hey! Who the **** decided to add the poll to the topic? angry

Whoever added the poll should please remove it before what happens in 1998 happens again!

I opened this thread to learn of peoples opinions and not to count numbers. A poll is obviously not a good way to answer my question because it does not show the reason for individual votes among other reasons plus the question on the poll is ******* misleading. angry

Once again, someone should remove the poll before what happens in 1998 happens again! grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by chiozor: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2009
Scenerio 1:you were in argument with your woman, and she picks up a standing mirror in the wall and hit your head.what will you do
Scenerio11: you were drinking in a joint, and you heard people shouting, you come out and see them holding down a young girl who has poured acid to her fellow girl.what will you do??
Scenerio 111: your mum and your half sister were exchanging word, and you cautioned your sister to take it easy with your mum, and she picks up mortar and hit your head with it, blood flows really blood flows, what will you do??
These are not NOLLYWOOD, they are live events I have witnessed, will you say because she is a girl, you will be in grave and not apply some manly force to save the situation
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Caringpro(f): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2009
No sane man will want to hit the other especially his woman!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by crazo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
GUY U DEY CORRECT JARE IF YOUR WOMAN 4CKS UP U CAN SPANK BUT I WIL NEVA SPANK MINE. grin[flash=200,200][/flash][/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#770077]
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Busta(f): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
It's a lot more likely that a man hitting a woman will do more damage than the other way around. Men are bigger and have more upper body strength than women.

And it's not OK for women to hit either.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Caringpro(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Chiozor,

You painted a picture of two strangers who are married. If you courted your spouse even if for few months and she has some tendencies of madness you will surely know. She must let off her guard so that you will rightly take a decision even before the alter and 'i do' issue. No sane woman will want to fight her man or maybe the man gave the impression he is a chicken in a man's skin. Women has a way of having deep rooted respect and almost fear for someone they love so where does the issue of carrying weapon come in? I STILL SAY THAT THERE IS JUSTIFICATION TO HIT YOUR WOMAN!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Bokoharam: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
I hit before now. But I now know it's wrong. Don't yab me; at least it's better to say the truth than lie. And I ask God to continue to give me the ennoblement to overcome at all times. I continue work towards not going back to my vomit. IT IS NOT PROPER FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN. IT'S BARBARIC, IT'S INHUMAN, IT'S DEMEANING.

BUT, SHA-O, WOMEN CAN BE ANNOYING MOST TIMES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / Your Biggest Crush /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.