Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38122 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by EyeHateGod: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The God that created you, yes, He is the God of all creation, jews, gentiles, and even those who hate him, l am busy now , l would have given you more links but go and google and help yourself cool
I am asking you a question you are answering another thing.... Who is this Jehovah is it a Jewish God or Was invented by Jehovah witness?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by taiwolawal13: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
God is good all the time
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
permanentgrace:
Even Seun is shamelessly talking about sin before God now. Meanwhile, sometime ago, his threads were all about blaspheming Christianity. What a shame. Seun, face your front and leave MMM alone. Is that too hard to do?

What's the definition of the word sin? Must it be connected to religion?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Moonland100(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
YOU ARE WARNED; THE TRAGEDY AHEAD

When there is economic recession, she reveals either those that trust in God or those that trust in their economic and possessions. During the time of prophet Elijah, there was a recession like this, as a result of famine in the land. Elijah put his trust in Jehovah, Our provider. He hears from God concerning how to escape recession because he lives in another Kingdom( The kingdom of God). The hallmark to know a child of God is that, he/she hears from God. The Bible says that " The Spirit bear witness with our spirit that we are children of God" Romans 8:16. This message you are reading is to warn you of a disastrous occurrence that will happen upon the generation of man, when they lost their trust in God for provision. I want to bring to your awareness the dilemma of MMM and the like. Listen very well, MMM is not a divine visitation from above. It is not a manna from heaven. It is not God-sent during this recession time. God has a way of blessing his Children. MMM is not a miracle from God. Now, what is MMM? MMM an acronym and a student of the Word can denote it full meaning as
M- Mammon
M- Messenger of devil
M- Mockery. ( for the sake of this discussion)

Mammon
The Bible says that you can't serve two masters. You can't serve God and serve mammon. mammon means the gods of money(Satan). You can't be committed to the work of God and still be committed to the work of devil which was cast down to the earth as a result of rebellion. Every Child of God that does MMM is rebellious and it shows that such a person does not know the God is serving and he/she has limited God in the affairs of his/her life. This is a tragedy because there is a bad reward for those that rebel against God. An attempt to against the Scripture, is an attempt to get life ruptured. God is the greatest multiplier, be patience.

M- messenger of devil
The Bible says that in the endtime, people shall be lovers of pleasures than the lover of God. This is one of the fulfilment of the prophecy. A lover of God will seek the mind of God. A lover of pleasure will seek pleasure. Some people had never won a soul for the last five years...even let assume that in a year and he has introduce 20 people to MMM in a month. You no longer preach the gospel but MMM. This is one of the strategy of the devil at this endtime. Turn the heart of the children from the Father. Be wise, don't be carry away by the scheme of the devil. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be given unto you.

M-mockery
Those that introduce you to MMM today, will mock you tomorrow. Abraham ( the father of Faith) in Gen 14:21(LB) when the king of sodom told him, " just give me back my people who were captured, keep for yourself the booty stolen from my city". MMM and others deception agencies emanates from sodom. Imagine the king of sodom offering honorarium to the father of faith( Abraham). Normally, Abram does not major his life on assets but on access to the throne. We live by faith and not by sight. Because of Abraham's faith in Gen 14:22-23 but Abram replied, I have solemnly promised Jehovah, the supreme God, creator of heaven and earth, that I will not take so much as a single thread from you, lest you say, Abram is rich because of what I gave him!. Abram, a man that has walked with the Almighty God, knows that if man blesses you and in the future, you are prosperous that man will mock you. lest you say, Abram is rich because of what I gave him!. Many won't be able to boast of their riches, wealth and glory in the future because it is not from God but from man. Avoid mockery now.
David, a king and a wealthy man in the scripture, is a man that is known for one thing in Psalm 27:4- The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek most of all, is the privilege of meditation in his temple, living in his presence every day of my life, delighting in his incomparable perfections and glory.(LB). Despite that David desire one thing, he has all thing( money, fame, wealth, riches and glory etc) seek his presence not pleasure. Beware of the strategy of the devil. Shalom. .....

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by EyeHateGod: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
eplanning:

Please face ur MMM and leave pastors alone in order not to attract curses.

Btw, I also do not agree that MMM is a sin or demonic.
What would make him attract curse from pastor?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by bush4ker(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Make una free MMM nah,i contacted a friend in SA,he said MMM south africa is still balling,pls talk about sports betting lv MMM
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why all these heartache by people who don't believe in the scheme? Just like all businesses, it's a risk and if you don't have the heart for risks then don't partake but don't label it what it is not. For those Christians calling it a sin, I think you should visit your bible and read the story of the servants and the talents given to them. The master rebuked the servant that buried his talents and asked him why he didn't put his money in a bank that at least it would have accumulated interest. Banks give out loan and collect at times more than 30% interest, does that make bankers sinners? In the history of banking system, this thing called savings was meant to generate monthly profits of varying percentage and the banks with the highest usually got more customers. Even in business, for lucrative ones, the return on investments is usually very high, some as high as 50% so does that make business men sinners? If it does then show me who is sinless.

7 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by greatwhite(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
mmm is stealing. Everyone participating in mmm is stealing from those who's money would zap when the ponzi scheme shuts down. They invest in noting and get 30% interest.

MMM is unarmed robbery grin

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by tibro(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nobody quoted Bible. As far as your claim is not fully explained in the Bible, it is not a sin.
Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. MMM is manner for the recession for Jesus said he would never leave us nor forsake us.
#Gracevolt
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by dragonking3: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:
Yes it is... say no to money doubling and gambling

Although I don't do this Nigeria mmm thing but I don't think the Bible condemns money doubling or exchange.

Mathew 25:26-27

His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Who are the exchangers? Answer : MMM

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls can someone just tell me in the bible verse were they said mmm and sporting betting is a sin i need answer pls[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by tibro(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
tibro:
Nobody quoted Bible. As far as your claim is not fully explained in the Bible, it is not a sin.
Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. MMM is manner for the recession for Jesus said he would never leave us nor forsake us.
#Gracevolt
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Sir2rexninefour(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ebunluv:
why is it a sin explain with Bible chapter and Verse's

You'll wait forever. He just found a thread where he can vociferously spread his tentacles and hypocrisy unabated.
But in all, it's people's resources and convictions, what the heck is the fuss all about undecided
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
SpicyMimi:

I'm too busy counting my money my friend! You both don't know anything about the scheme, I won't be your Google or his Google!

this is purely non sequitur

counting your money doesn't make it stable and doesn't make those that would be left with the short end of the stick in the future better for it

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I am asking you a question you are answering another thing.... Who is this Jehovah is it a Jewish God or Was invented by Jehovah witness?
Help yourself >>>>> www.google .com cool
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by permanentgrace(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun is just a useless fellow who is an ardent enemy for the well-being of the people. Seun, you have lost my respect. Very stupid of you. The highest you can do is to ban this handle, after then, what next? Nonsense!!! Is it your money people are using in MMM? Thunder fire you 1000x. Idiot of you. Why can't you leave MMM to rest?

7 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by XclusiveDee(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]

what is this one saying sef

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Differences: (1) Nobody promised that every blogger will make money. (2) Blogging can be useful to society whether or not you make money.

I criticize baba Ijebu and Betting and we even have a rule against promoting them, but honestly I have not been supervising dominique closely.

My understanding of MMM is that it's just another HYIP. It uses different terminology but in its essence, it's exactly the same as all the others.
Seun, so far you have made no solid point or no point at all. I know people like you! I'm pretty sure you will do it secretly one day! Shiooooor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this is purely non sequitur

counting your money doesn't make it stable and doesn't make those that would be left with the short end of the stick in the future better for it
Mind your business!!!!!!!!!

Face your work Oga!

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by dragonking3: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
permanentgrace:
Even Seun is shamelessly talking about sin before God now. Meanwhile, sometime ago, his threads were all about blaspheming Christianity. What a shame. Seun, face your front and leave MMM alone. Is that too hard to do?
You guys don't get it.. The reason why seun is attacking this mmm is because mmm has displaced nairaland on traffic and ranking..Check Alexa ranking to confirm yourself . .Seun is just jealous. grin

9 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Moonland100:
YOU ARE WARNED; THE TRAGEDY AHEAD

When there is economic recession, she reveals either those that trust in God or those that trust in their economic and possessions. During the time of prophet Elijah, there was a recession like this, as a result of famine in the land. Elijah put his trust in Jehovah, Our provider. He hears from God concerning how to escape recession because he lives in another Kingdom( The kingdom of God). The hallmark to know a child of God is that, he/she hears from God. The Bible says that " The Spirit bear witness with our spirit that we are children of God" Romans 8:16. This message you are reading is to warn you of a disastrous occurrence that will happen upon the generation of man, when they lost their trust in God for provision. I want to bring to your awareness the dilemma of MMM and the like. Listen very well, MMM is not a divine visitation from above. It is not a manna from heaven. It is not God-sent during this recession time. God has a way of blessing his Children. MMM is not a miracle from God. Now, what is MMM? MMM an acronym and a student of the Word can denote it full meaning as
M- Mammon
M- Messenger of devil
M- Mockery. ( for the sake of this discussion)

Mammon
The Bible says that you can't serve two masters. You can't serve God and serve mammon. mammon means the gods of money(Satan). You can't be committed to the work of God and still be committed to the work of devil which was cast down to the earth as a result of rebellion. Every Child of God that does MMM is rebellious and it shows that such a person does not know the God is serving and he/she has limited God in the affairs of his/her life. This is a tragedy because there is a bad reward for those that rebel against God. An attempt to against the Scripture, is an attempt to get life ruptured. God is the greatest multiplier, be patience.

M- messenger of devil
The Bible says that in the endtime, people shall be lovers of pleasures than the lover of God. This is one of the fulfilment of the prophecy. A lover of God will seek the mind of God. A lover of pleasure will seek pleasure. Some people had never won a soul for the last five years...even let assume that in a year and he has introduce 20 people to MMM in a month. You no longer preach the gospel but MMM. This is one of the strategy of the devil at this endtime. Turn the heart of the children from the Father. Be wise, don't be carry away by the scheme of the devil. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be given unto you.

M-mockery
Those that introduce you to MMM today, will mock you tomorrow. Abraham ( the father of Faith) in Gen 14:21(LB) when the king of sodom told him, " just give me back my people who were captured, keep for yourself the booty stolen from my city". MMM and others deception agencies emanates from sodom. Imagine the king of sodom offering honorarium to the father of faith( Abraham). Normally, Abram does not major his life on assets but on access to the throne. We live by faith and not by sight. Because of Abraham's faith in Gen 14:22-23 but Abram replied, I have solemnly promised Jehovah, the supreme God, creator of heaven and earth, that I will not take so much as a single thread from you, lest you say, Abram is rich because of what I gave him!. Abram, a man that has walked with the Almighty God, knows that if man blesses you and in the future, you are prosperous that man will mock you. lest you say, Abram is rich because of what I gave him!. Many won't be able to boast of their riches, wealth and glory in the future because it is not from God but from man. Avoid mockery now.
David, a king and a wealthy man in the scripture, is a man that is known for one thing in Psalm 27:4- The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek most of all, is the privilege of meditation in his temple, living in his presence every day of my life, delighting in his incomparable perfections and glory.(LB). Despite that David desire one thing, he has all thing( money, fame, wealth, riches and glory etc) seek his presence not pleasure. Beware of the strategy of the devil. Shalom. .....

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
U well so?

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vicsnikky: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
[b]
themosthigh:
[/b]ar u OK at all for posting diz rubbish?

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by EyeHateGod: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Help yourself >>>>> www.google .com cool
Why don't you help yourself with the link you provided i already know the answer so i don't need it... M just checking how ur level of ignorance is..
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by tibro(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=dragonking3 post=51697860]Although I don't do this Nigeria mmm thing but I don't think the Bible condemns money doubling or exchange.

His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Who are the exchangers? Answer : MMM[/quote

]
The Master answered the wicked savant you should have put my money in the bank where it would yield interest. And he rips where he didn't not sow.
MMM is an investment just like buying shares and bonds.
Its very far from money doubling.
It will only becomes sin if one places above his God ie addiction.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by tibro(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=dragonking3 post=51697860]Although I don't do this Nigeria mmm thing but I don't think the Bible condemns money doubling or exchange.

Who are the exchangers? Answer : MMM[/quote

]
The Master answered the wicked savant you should have put my money in the bank where it would yield interest. And he rips where he didn't not sow.
MMM is an investment just like buying shares and bonds.
Its very far from money doubling.
It will only becomes sin if one places above his God ie addiction.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mosezky: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMM=666... YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW COME...THEN PRESS MMM ON UR PHONE KEYPAD

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Opakan2: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
dragonking3:
Although I don't do this Nigeria mmm thing but I don't think the Bible condemns money doubling or exchange.

Who are the exchangers? Answer : MMM

you are only looking at it from one angle.. what about those that lose huge sum in the end

so many homes that have scattered, so many relationships shattered because of greed and promise from MMM
who do we blame for that?

or should we talk about the scammers that have taken over the whole tin to rip people off of their hard earned money

even our local saying sef dey wey no support am.. awoof dey run belle, and anything wey fit run belle fit kill person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / 3 Things Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.