Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38124 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by adedayoa2(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Enough already
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
wetin mmm do nl na
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by adetes: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
ur mates r getting rich just dey there dey quotes abt sin, as far as it dos nt involve blood, carry go mmm
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
kessler53:
how does the cheating take place?
[/s] sad

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by permanentgrace(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
If MMM is a sin, i'm ready to remain in sin till the end of time. Lol. WHO THE 419 PASTORS EPP?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by eplanning: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

na scam be those ones na.. by their fruits and what they say, ye shall know them

I am not a pastor but what I know, and the spiritual info at my disposal.. I look at those so called men of God and shake my head

Anything apart from salvation teachings, praise & worship is nonsense.. only greedy and dumb people fall for them

Please face ur MMM and leave pastors alone in order not to attract curses.

Btw, I also do not agree that MMM is a sin or demonic.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I want to ask, you don't you have the earnest of the spirit, ask God and he will tell it you
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Ebunluv(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Yes, I believe it's a sin.
why is it a sin explain with Bible chapter and Verse's

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Boss13: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Can you kindly mention a case of one of those "Most people"? You confidently wrote most people as if you know a great deal of people that have been scammed by MMM. I don't even know 1 victim. Moreover it has been in South Africa for 3 years and their government have accepted it after fighting for so long. What you can't beat, You join.

So you mean President Zuma is now doing MMM! This MMM must be powerful oh!
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
By the way. My fellow MMM participants, I received my first money yesterday! I'm so so so excited! Gonna invest it into my business!!! Thanks to God and everyone that encouraged me!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by fabre4: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

By assuring them that they'll earn great returns on their "investment", which is not true since the scheme is fundamentally unsustainable. It may be true for some people, but it will be untrue for most people, and you can't be sure that your downlines will be among the lucky few. If all the people who join a HYIP are informed about the mathematical realities of the program, it won't even take off. There must be many mugus.

Stop criticizing what you don't understand the only way whereby MMM will not be sustainable is when people refuse to provide help due to the fact that they allowed propaganda like this get to them. Its a donation and people are warned that interests are not compulsory and to do it with their spare cash so why blame people for donating. If you are sure its not sustainable mathematically why dont you post your mathematical probabilities on it.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by feldido(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
I Frown at Mr Seun, He jumps at any post Slandering MMM but will never allow any Pro MMM post to Grace FP so we can enlighten the masses about MMM.

Ignorance is what's making people talk bad about mmm, if only Seun can be liberal and allow we defend MMM, the last time I did, I was banned for 2 weeks. And that's how I stopped visiting Nairaland.

11 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You don't understand am asking about how that name originate... Which God is Jehovah is it the Jewish God or Jehovah witness God?
The God that created you, yes, He is the God of all creation, jews, gentiles, and even those who hate him, l am busy now , l would have given you more links but go and google and help yourself cool

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Sir2rexninefour(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
It's gambling and Christianity frowns against such.
Really I see shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
sad

8 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Ocwhite(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
How is providing help to others gambling? Or has MMM become bet9ja where you stake and wait for winnings?

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by DAVE41(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Why won't you believe its a sin when your next meal is guaranteed
But for us in the street its quite otherwise

Well its your opinion , it doesn't mean if you wrong or right

GOD BLESS NO. LESS. ☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by hopefulLandlord: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Hahahaha Seun you are a joker! You obviously don't know what MMM is all about....hahahahaha....kaaai!!!!

his words were concise and straight to the point

its you that doesn't have anything to counter it with

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by olanreyman(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
But I don't know y MMM is the most discussed help community on nairaland... Ultimate cycle, givers forum, charity club and bunch of the are out there, why is mmm singled out? Obviously because it's the most successful right?
My advice, if you know u are a participant, pls continue to ignore all this bulshit criticism and become financially free cause I think some idiotas has made it their full time career to blackmail mmm

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Deilluminator(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Just believe? How ??

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Heavance(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
Applaudiseeeee abi na how Iyanya talk am again?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Opakan2: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
eplanning:

Please face ur MMM and leave pastors alone in order not to attract curses.

Btw, I also do not agree that MMM is a sin or demonic.

you're entitled to your own opinion mister

btw is it your curse? I can criticize whoever I deem fit ok? so save ur sermon for the faint hearted ones that can be easily threatened

Reno omokri called himself a pastor, yet he kept poke nosing, cursing people for political reasons.

you better wake up and read your bible well, pray for fellowship of the holy spirit while you read. Don't let fake god of men who enrich themselves and their family by every means they get fool you

shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by permanentgrace(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Even Seun is shamelessly talking about sin before God now. Meanwhile, sometime ago, his threads were all about blaspheming Christianity. What a shame. Seun, face your front and leave MMM alone. Is that too hard to do?

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Seun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
expert1:
Don't forget that NOT all Bloggers make money (profit).
Differences: (1) Nobody promised that bloggers will make money. (2) Blogging can be useful to society whether or not you make money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Bluffly: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
It's gambling and Christianity frowns against such.
Gambling indeed. If MMM is gambling, what then is forex or the high risk portfolios that investment companies sell.

In MMM you know that you will be paired and someone will pay you but in Forex you are not sure if only you are dilgent to play your cards well. So which one is gambling

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by ndcide(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

How do you define sin. and do you believe in the consequences of sin?

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

his words were concise and straight to the point

its you that doesn't have anything to counter it with
I'm too busy counting my money my friend! You both don't know anything about the scheme, I won't be your Google or his Google!

6 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by DONOCHAS(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Not a sin, you invested your money and it came back with extra money. If any of you want to be member, I am here.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by autonomous22: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
abeg make una leave mmm alone na... dis tin dey pay me well

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SuperSuave(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
themosthigh:
You're drowning in your own ignorance, wake up before it's too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.