Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? (5916 Views)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by galatico(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
A man loves a woman so bad that he sends the woman to school I mean University, she studies and comes out with a degree, and she suddenly tells this same man that sent her to school that she can’t continue with the relationship simply because the man is not a university graduate himself….

This is biting the hands that fed you…

That’s what women do!!!

The question now is as a woman why do you do such a terrible thing, you knew right from the onset that this man was uneducated and still allowed the man send you to school, claiming you love him….

The man why would you be so stupid to send a woman you’re not married to school.

My Candid Opinion I would never send a woman that am not legally married to, to school, cuz she might turn her back at me when I need her most .
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
galatico:

A man loves a woman so bad that he sends the woman to school I mean University, she studies and comes out with a degree, and she suddenly tells this same man that sent her to school that she can’t continue with the relationship simply because the man is not a university graduate himself….

That’s what women do!!!

The question now is as a woman why do you do such a terrible thing, you knew right from the onset that this man was uneducated and still allowed the man send you to school, claiming you love him….

The man why would you be so stupid to send a woman you’re not married to school.

My Candid Opinion I would never send a woman that am not legally married to, to school, cuz she might turn her back at me when I need her most .

since you have answered yourself, next topic please
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wow, someone dumped on you huh? Try to be a better judge of character next time.
things like this happend all the time.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Godmother(f): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Its a terrible when something like that happens. But the point is that when there is no love in the relationship, then such is bound to happen.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by galatico(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Not me me actually it happened to a friend of mine, and he is so bitter about it .
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by justwise(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
galatico:

That’s what women do!!!

That is very sad, let him leave her to her  conscience
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by romsky: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
Isnt a broken r/ship better than divorce?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by galatico(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
romsky:

Isnt a broken r/ship better than divorce?

TRUE TALK !!!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
galatico:

That’s what women do!!!

When he was sending her to school why did he neglect to study himself too

Do he seriously think that the fact he paid for her education gives him total right over her.

I'd only fault the girl if she led him on all the while, promising to marry him, knowing in her heart she wont!

It's possible she has always made it obvious to the man that she wont marry him but he decided to continue the good deed, hoping she'll change her mind.

It's possible she advised him to go to school too but he ignored her request thinkin he's already 'bought' her by paying for he education!

Either way, there are always two sides to a story and I aint passing any blame untill I check dem out! undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^^
chank u!!!!
A typical naija man sees[b] NO as YES[/b]
plus when they have money some of them also think they can control a woman's heart
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by TheHenrys(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ujujoan and lovemoi,
Are both of you saying there is a justification of her actions,you girls surprise me, some girls have cold heart.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
The Henrys:

@ujujoan and lovemoi,
Are both of you saying there is a justification of her actions,you girls surprise me, some girls have cold heart.

Yes and that justification is if she told him right from day one that she wont marry him. Or if she never accepted his proposals!

Despite what you guys think, a girl can date a guy she cant marry. She might have her reasons and they might be selfish ones, but the truth is that we all have our ideal man. Just because we are dating you dosent mean you are the one!

As far as she never led him on with regards to the marriage thing, then I dont see what she did wrong here.

Do you guys expect her to allow herself to be bought into marriage?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by ruskiee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ungrateful? One would think he rescued her from death or something.
It is true what they say about education making one smart. She became smarter and knowledgeable.
Buy hey,there's always two sides to a story like someone said.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by iice(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
You'd rather have a relationship out of guilt on her part? undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by coolier(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

When he was sending her to school why did he neglect to study himself too 

Search me! Obviously the girl's level don change!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by whitelexi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
The guy should add it to the list of things he has done to help others. . . his reward is in heaven, leave the girl and move on but dont make same mistake twice.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
I support whitelexi also love is just an illusion wake up.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by iice(f): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
whitelexi:

The guy should add it to the list of things he has done to help others. . . his reward is in heaven, leave the girl and move on but dont make same mistake twice.

Abi ooo
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wrong the reward for ignorance is suffering.My advice just walk and repress your memories of her.Deny everything
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2009
This is why you don't take things from men. At the end of the day they feel you're indebted to them. If you want to give somebody aid, help her because she's a person in need not because you have placed a label 'ownership' on her. Besides from what I know, most of these ladies these men "train" are usually young girls. These men feel they can groom them. . .and what does the girl know about relationships at that age?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by TheHenrys(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2009
@ujujoan,
Did you read what you posted?remember karma will catch up with people like u
You are showing you are more like the girls men dread, learn to do good at all times,no matter the situation
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2009
stillwater:

This is why you don't take things from men. At the end of the day they feel you're indebted to them. If you want to give somebody aid, help her because she's a person in need not because you have placed a label 'ownership' on her. Besides from what I know, most of these ladies these men "train" are usually young girls. These men feel they can groom them. . .and what does the girl know about relationships at that age?

so true,
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2009
The Henrys:

@ujujoan,
Did you read what you posted?[/b]remember karma will catch up with people like u
You are showing you are more like the girls men dread, learn to do good at all times,no matter the situation

Of cos, I posted it dint I?

If only you can drop your holier than thou attitude you'll see the world dosent revolve around you!

Just because a guy is my BF dosent mean he owns me! While he was paying her school feels, you think he wasnt getting anything from her in return? Why should he expect marriage if it wasnt part of the original deal?

How would you feel if your GF insists you must marry her because you had sex with her, ate the food she cooked slept in the bed she made, wore the clothes she washed and so on . . . A guy dosent 'owe' a girl marriage for doing all those things for him!

stillwater:

[b]This is why you don't take things from men. At the end of the day they feel you're indebted to them.
If you want to give somebody aid, help her because she's a person in need not because you have placed a label 'ownership' on her. Besides from what I know, most of these ladies these men "train" are usually young girls. These men feel they can groom them. . .and what does the girl know about relationships at that age?

You know honestly, I dont care what the men 'feel'. If he feels because he paid off some of my expenses he owns me, that one na for im pocket! And that will definitely not stop me from taking things from them! cheesy
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Ujujoan.

I'm sorry i think u are mssing the point here.

This is the point:

She knew all long that the bf is not university graduate and he was paying her fees for 4yrs or more, then she graduated and dump him cos he is not university graduate This is not marriage here, not abt ownership or something. Is not as if they were just friends and he was helping her with fees and later want to turn it into rela/ship No they were going out and the only excuse she dumped he was cos he is not university graduate Ujujoan if u paid your bfs fees for yrs and get dumped after his graduation cos u are not university graduate how will u feel?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^ So you mean you've never ever dated anybody you had no intention of marrying? So what happens if you decide to settle down and get married? You marry ner her because you've been with her for a long time.

Everyone has a 'can't' in marriages. But those 'can't' dosen't stop you from dating!

Now I dont know what happened with the poster but I know a man can meet a girl and propose to her, the girl can say no to marriage but yes to a r/ship. The man in a bid to win her over can buy her the whole world, pay for her education, give her everything she needs, all the while hoping she would change her mind! I'm sure you'd be the first to say she married for money if she does.

Tell me what's next for a lady after schooling. Is it not marriage? So she wont go and look for who to marry because he paid for her school fees?  undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by justwise(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

^^^^ So you mean you've never ever dated anybody you had no intention of marrying? So what happens if you decide to settle down and get married? You marry ner her because you've been with her for a long time.
Everyone has a 'can't' in marriages. But those 'can't' dosen't stop you from dating!
Now I dont know what happened with the poster but I know a man can meet a girl and propose to her, the girl can say no to marriage but yes to a r/ship. The man in a bid to win her over can buy her the whole world, pay for her education, give her everything she needs, all the while hoping she would change her mind! I'm sure you'd be the first to say she married for money if she does.
Tell me what's next for a lady after schooling. Is it not marriage? So she wont go and look for who to marry because he paid for her school fees? undecided

U keep going on abt marriage here, marriage was never mentioned in the original post. She dumped him cos he is not university graduate after she dated him for more than 4yrs. Why did she not end it b4 her graduation? Of course she would have dropped out cos the man will keep his money and she will not be university graduate . She used him and dumped him. The issue here is her reason and the timing for dumping him NOT abt marriage.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by izeek(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
galatico:

That’s what women do!!!

that is not bitting the finger that fed you, rather moving with the times.

why would the guy offer a lady education when he does not have one.

ever heard of not being able to givewhat you dont have?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
justwise:

U keep going on abt marriage here, marriage was never mentioned in the original post. She dumped him cos he is not university graduate after she dated him for more than 4yrs. Why did she not end it b4 her graduation? Off course she would have dropped out cos the man will keep his money and she will not be university graduate . She used him and dumped him. The issue here is her reason and the timing for dumping him NOT abt marriage.

Now you are getting sentimental. She used him? Correct me if I'm wrong but he was doing those things because she was his GF. I dont think she forced him to do them.

Whether you want to admit it or not, it's diretly linked with marriage! Should she continue in a relationship that wont lead to marriage when her days are going? For christ's sakes she's a woman. In school you can get away with anything. once you are out, you have to redefine your life. That's when you cut all r/ships that wont lead to marraige. Even the the guy in question, does he want to date her indefinitely. Isn't he ready to get married?

She dosent want to marry and illiterate. Why should she be curcified for that!

Like I said in my earlier posts, I'll only fault her if she led him on. If she made her stand known all along, then she did absolutely nothing wrong!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

that is not bitting the finger that fed you, rather moving with the times.

why would the guy offer a lady education when he does not have one.

ever heard of not being able to givewhat you dont have?

Thank you jor!

The problem is that most of these uneducated guys think that money is enough. Well it isn't. Not when it comes to forever! i cant even stand an illiterate, not to talk of date him, not to talk of marry him!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by izeek(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

Thank you jor!

The problem is that most of these uneducated guys think that money is enough. Well it isn't. Not when it comes to forever! i cant even stand an illiterate, not to talk of date him, not to talk of marry him!

i just dont think its right to want an educated wife, and not be educated yourself.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by saltnsugar(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
I am really sorry for the Guy but he should take heart.I know its not easy for him to just forget it but tell him to try.Most people here see it as money but not sacrifice,depriving himself of a lot to see her have a better future because he loves her.

It is nemesis for the girl but blessing for the guy.I wish he will not try to revenge but allow KARMA to take place.I know that the same girl will come back years from now to ask for forgiveness when things begin to happen to her.

I have heard stories like this several times with different outcomes. Some take instantaneous actions which is usually deadly others allow the law of KARMA to prevail which takes time but is far reaching and is for lifetime.Most people stay barren,suffer failures in all life endeavors even with their qualifications,disabilities due to acid splash etc.

I remember a story where a jilted lady injected the kids of the man with hepatitis and HIV virus after many years of the jilting incident.Many stories of acid splash,murder and voodoo ( for those that believe).

I wish they will settle amicably and avoid curses. For the men try and know who you want to marry to avoid bringing a curse woman to your house,so is women.

I have a brother that dated a girl for six years and married another lady with a flimsy excuse,up till today he is still struggling.He was a multi-millionare but since then what ever business or contract he goes into yields nothing.I was very young then but i remember the lady crying and cursing.

If the man can educate her,I believe she should help the man get one too and not dismiss him as an illiterate.

I believe that all these are results of poverty.

I hope the guy in question should forget about it and hope for the best and for the lady i will advise her to find a way to make peace with the man and God.

We should not support evil cause what we wish others will come to us one way or the other.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

Now you are getting sentimental. She used him? Correct me if I'm wrong but he was doing those things because she was his GF. I dont think she forced him to do them.
Whether you want to admit it or not, it's diretly linked with marriage! Should she continue in a relationship that wont lead to marriage when her days are going? For christ's sakes she's a woman. In school you can get away with anything. once you are out, you have to redefine your life. That's when you cut all r/ships that wont lead to marraige. Even the the guy in question, does he want to date her indefinitely. Isn't he ready to get married?
She dosent want to marry and illiterate. Why should she be curcified for that!
Like I said in my earlier posts, I'll only fault her if she led him on. If she made her stand known all along, then she did absolutely nothing wrong!
She dumped him NOT cos he is an illiterate but cos he is university graduate Now u don't need to go to the university to be educated. Yes the rela/ship may lead to marriage i agree with u, but that is not the reason why she dumped him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money / My Experience With A Simp Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.