Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (32847 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Ferdinandu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
dissybling:
scammed how,are u listening to urself
Yeah it is a scam. You have been scammed big time.Use your time and resources and and tenaciously seek for what really want. Don't allow any scammer to rob you of all of them telling you it is only through miracle. God left worldly possessions to everyone. It is your free will to use all your resources to seek what you want.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lovely programme which puts Sango Ota on the map.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
kettle84:
this is extreme blasphemy.
yea? oya call police or report him to your god of man or your fairytale god grin, tell me have you ever sinned or do you consider yourself Righteous and with no sin? i bet my ass you couldn't give me an answer. tongue

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Lovely programme which puts Sango Ota on the map.
Wont you attend and have an encounter cool
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Wont you attend and have an encounter cool
I can watch the videos. I saw one in which he was pouring vegetable oil into tanks full of paper during the service. That was weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
I can watch the videos. I saw one in which he was pouring vegetable oil into tanks full of paper during the service. That was weird.
Ok, it is anointing oil (Olive oil ), l am watching it live online here cool
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by darbeelicous(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let the redeemed of the lord say so....

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT!

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Psalmcourageous(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
From glory to glory dats my new name..God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
following...
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by faithdee(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
GET TV Brings Live Telecast of Shiloh 2016 and Powered By LSM Global Shipping USA - Home of True Shipping

Now you can watch Shiloh 2016 Live: http://shiloh.gethopemagazine.com/index.html

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Ok, it is anointing oil (Olive oil ), l am watching it live online here cool
How can I watch it too?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
only unbelievers will start hating and criticizing anything that has to do with the church. but seriously how does the church affect u that u have to start spewing giberrish? if u dont believe in God or the church keep ur thoughts to urself biko. u hate God today, tomorrow u start wondering how ur life has turned into something u didnt expect. too bad u wont remember u turned ur back on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

How can I watch it too?

Here you go Pastor Seun Osewa, watch and be blessed >>>>>http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/#

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by sod09(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
lmao
vegetable oil abi olive oil
actually d oil is d purest, my xtain friends always hide it from me cos I promise dem I will use it to cook

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Emmaesty(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
I was watching at a viewing center but the sound management was really bad. Had to leave mid way service cause I couldn't hear much. The only one I know that I heard well was praise and worship. The rest were on and off
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
We should post comments about what the bishop is saying. The stories, things we love, and things we might disagree with.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by shukudi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for opium.
oga, how many researches have u done personally? If Einstein did not mind his personal business he would not have achieved the things he did in science. So mind ur business first, when others see ur positive result they will join u. Mr. Telescopic wenger!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for opium.
follow follow Prof.. is the word "religion" a black man's word?? whoever told you that the white man stopped being religious??
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Promiscojohnney(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
indeed my case is different. .pls for those who don't believe in the God of oyedepo pls keep quiet so that mouth odour will not dwell with u forever ....idiots

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
We should post comments about what the bishop is saying. The stories, things we love, and things we might disagree with.
Cool cool
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please...I'm missing something... Wat is all about?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
He's doing an altar call for people who want to surrender their lives to Christ. Pastor Adeboye does this too. But why? Everybody attending the programme should be a Christian already. Why would a non-Christian even be there? I guess it's mostly Christians who feel they have sinned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by JoeBlocks(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's doing an altar call for people who want to surrender their lives to Christ. Pastor Adeboye does this too. But why? Everybody attending the programme should be a Christian already. Why would a non-Christian even be there? I guess it's mostly Christians who feel they have sinned.
Not to mention they're poor or average people.

Have you ever seen a wealthy well known man approach the alter to repent his sinful way(s)? grin
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Non-Christians including the atheists could be there to listen to the teachings in Christianity and witness the power of God then become Christians cool

RIP logic

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Roum(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bidobado:
Shiloh BS, convention of fools and scammers, peddling F*ckery in the name of God. You bums have been screaming Gods name for centuries but look at the state of the country and the people.
u just spoke my mind!!!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
kettle84:
this is extreme blasphemy.
says who? Blasphemy against the king of kings who knows his true shepherd or against a man who thinks he's ordained by God?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
#Shiloh2016 Teaching series: #MyCaseIsDifferent
By Bishop David Oyedepo

What makes you believe that your case is different?
Who are you to think that what affects others won't affect you?
There are people here today, you never know a dry season again in your life in Jesus name.

Because at redemption, among other things, there's a mark placed on you. Galatians 6:17; Ezekiel 9:6.
There's a mark that disallows evil from coming near you. That mark is coming on your life at #Shiloh2016.
Redemption has marked you out as a peculiar citizen on the earth. You are a heavenly citizen on a sojourn on the earth. And we are special envoys of the kingdom of God on the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Only somebody who has been there can tell you how to get there. I'm privileged by God to have been there and so I can tell you how to get there...We have never borrowed not because we have the numbers. Before we had the numbers, we already had the command...
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Hunger will never be identified with your household in Jesus name."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Malachi 4:1-2. The day is coming when the proud will pay the prize for their pride. That's why I'm saying these to you. I'm doing my job because God told me in very clear terms: "get back home and make my people rich." God sent me to you...nobody under the sound of my voice today will be a victim of this holocaust in Jesus name."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
"No single business of God's people will collapse. And I will tell you how to secure it, during the course of our teaching series at #Shiloh2016
You need an exemption mentality to remain in command of this economic holocaust.
A time is coming, authorities and government will not know what else to do (and many don't know what else to do now), yet you will find creativity and advancement coming from the body of Christ because of light."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
"To maintain financial dominion, we must take note of the following:
By redemption. We are in a new kingdom with a new constitution, hence we must become acquainted with the dictates of the new constitution so as to make the most of it."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.