Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (32850 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by alaura: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2016
slap1:
Please who knows the time for the morning, afternoon and evening sessions? I need to make out time for at least one session daily.

Morning session is 7am -10:30am. Then specialized classes for healing and deliverance, mother of nations, etc is from 1pm to 3 pm. Then business summit and youth alive holds 3-5pm at the same time. Evening session is from 7-10:30pm
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by winnah(f): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
emrain:
Yeah it's that time again.... Girls looking for husbands and people looking for contracts will be scammed. Watch out. Don't be fooled by mere words. Be guided.
I've you been scammed before?. Has he ever asked you to pay for miracle. I don't really like abusing someone; but sorry cause at this juncture I must tell you the blunt truth. Your a big *****. I believe you know what I mean. You got it all right; your mind is telling you who your. Fool
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2016
alaura:

Morning session is 7am -10:30am. Then specialized classes for healing and deliverance, mother of nations, etc is from 1pm to 3 pm. Then business summit and youth alive holds 3-5pm at the same time. Evening session is from 7-10:30pm

Are satellite locations allowed to project the morning & noon sessions or its strictly for the evening session? Coming to Ota might be difficult so I intend to pitch my tent in one of the satellite centres around.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

Your insecurity shines through. If you were secure in your own salvation, you would not be so "angry" that someone challenges your "god". I am equally saved... but i can't find your "gospel" in the bible. Here's the funny thing about your analogy, the pharisees and saducees of Jesus' day where the rich, well-respected, star religious leaders of their day. Jesus was simply an itinerant traveler who challenged their hypocrisy. They rose to crucify him - exactly the same way you mobs rise to crucify every voice that rises in opposition to your pharisaic "gods" whose words are of more importance to you than the very bible you claim to read.

Apparently Jesus forgot all about this "prosperity", neither did the apostles seem to remember it at all. Where in the bible did Jesus promise you "victorious christian living" in terms of naira, land, houses and cars? Genuine pastors preach the undiluted word of God, not the false gospel of money changers in the temple.

When a religion becomes more about "our church" or "the teachings of our bishop" rather than the bible, it has become a dead cult. The bible is what transforms, not the earthly vessel. Read 1 Corinthians 3:6.

As they say, pride goes before a fall.

It was not the responsibility of Jesus to feed 5000. It wasn't the responsibility of the apostles in the church to ask that people sell their lands, give of what they had so no one lacked among them in the book of Acts. The statement above is one i would expect from fleshly merchants of doom, rather than people who genuinely exhibit the fruits of the spirit in the book of galatians 5.

Actually the bible OBLIGATES the church to help the poor. I'm sure you forgot your bible. Isaiah 58:10

You've said a lot, but simply exposed the truth - Winners is basically people by greedy, selfish, cult members. Your church is the largest in the world and yet it has borne zero fruit in a country that still remains the most corrupt in the world.

You are just spewing inconsistent and empty rhetoric contradicting yourself, while trying to muddle up scriptural truths and making one wonder if you understand what you just stated.
Oh I Forgot Satan also quotes the Bible perfectly while trying to mislead!!

What is a church? What does the Bible describe as Mout Zion in present day Christianity? Who are the Apostles, Prophets given to the church by God? Whats their functions? What should they teach? Who should tell them what to preach?
Understanding what these means from scriptures should help clarify your confusion on all that confused talk of "religion, deadly cult, teaching of our bishop"

The gospel of the Kingdom is well stated in the scriptures , it's preached.If you accept, good, if not. Not my problem neither is anyone even begging you to be saved or to join the Kingdom of God- Rev 22:12

After all it's a choice, nothing with God is done by force.

How can an ignorant folk like you make me insecure. You must be funny!!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by uzolexis(f): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
"Every prayer prayed on this ground by anyone that will dare to take it on his heart and pray will return with answers."
What a brave promise! shocked

but pple have been going to this Shiloh every year with the same prayer point/request. why has it not been answered all these while

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by uzolexis(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Topgainer:
Make a covenant to dash me money and be rich as I am has always been the Gospel at Shiloh. It will not change even as the progeny ( Bishop David Jnr and Bishop Isaac) are learning the art quick enough.
I have promised myself better things to do than watching a man who believes contrary to the teachings of Jesus that the only way to be rich is by coercing people into covenants of dashing him money and then stampeding the poor with words like your poverty is because you didn't donate, dash and bring covenant money to Shiloh.
Conscience - seared is the only reason why a Nigerian will turn his fellow country men to ATM machine to further expand his scope of businesses.

exactly saying things like business men struggle cos they don't pay tithe......undermining pple's hardwork and of course gullible Christians believe
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by uzolexis(f): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Topgainer:

I agree with all of you, your case is indeed different from that of Bishop because at the end he meets his financial targets from the 5 days program. As at this moment, the accountants are making reports of how much received from Day one. Brace up for more coercion in the coming days. Keywords: seeds, covenant, anointing oil, prosperity, poverty, liberation, shiloh, riches, tithe, papa, mama, daddy, testimony, obedience to dash prophet money, curse, threats, foolish, wisdom in "seed" sowing and so on.
I had wished that key words like Jesus, repentance, godliness with contentment, helping your relatives and sowing seeds to the life of your pensioneer parents will supercede in the coming days.

very apt
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by uzolexis(f): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

Your insecurity shines through. If you were secure in your own salvation, you would not be so "angry" that someone challenges your "god". I am equally saved... but i can't find your "gospel" in the bible. Here's the funny thing about your analogy, the pharisees and saducees of Jesus' day where the rich, well-respected, star religious leaders of their day. Jesus was simply an itinerant traveler who challenged their hypocrisy. They rose to crucify him - exactly the same way you mobs rise to crucify every voice that rises in opposition to your pharisaic "gods" whose words are of more importance to you than the very bible you claim to read.

Apparently Jesus forgot all about this "prosperity", neither did the apostles seem to remember it at all. Where in the bible did Jesus promise you "victorious christian living" in terms of naira, land, houses and cars? Genuine pastors preach the undiluted word of God, not the false gospel of money changers in the temple.

When a religion becomes more about "our church" or "the teachings of our bishop" rather than the bible, it has become a dead cult. The bible is what transforms, not the earthly vessel. Read 1 Corinthians 3:6.

As they say, pride goes before a fall.

It was not the responsibility of Jesus to feed 5000. It wasn't the responsibility of the apostles in the church to ask that people sell their lands, give of what they had so no one lacked among them in the book of Acts. The statement above is one i would expect from fleshly merchants of doom, rather than people who genuinely exhibit the fruits of the spirit in the book of galatians 5.

Actually the bible OBLIGATES the church to help the poor. I'm sure you forgot your bible. Isaiah 58:10

You've said a lot, but simply exposed the truth - Winners is basically people by greedy, selfish, cult members. Your church is the largest in the world and yet it has borne zero fruit in a country that still remains the most corrupt in the world.

The catholic Church is the largest in the world and does a lot of charity.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
bezimo:

You are just spewing inconsistent and empty rhetoric contradicting yourself, while trying to muddle up scriptural truths and making one wonder if you understand what you just stated.
Oh I Forgot Satan also quotes the Bible perfectly while trying to mislead!!

What is a church? What does the Bible describe as Mout Zion in present day Christianity? Who are the Apostles, Prophets given to the church by God? Whats their functions? What should they teach? Who should tell them what to preach?
Understanding what these means from scriptures should help clarify your confusion on all that confused talk of "religion, deadly cult, teaching of our bishop"

The gospel of the Kingdom is well stated in the scriptures , it's preached.If you accept, good, if not. Not my problem neither is anyone even begging you to be saved or to join the Kingdom of God- Rev 22:12

After all it's a choice, nothing with God is done by force.

How can an ignorant folk like you make me insecure. You must be funny!!

Your entire response is a chronicle in obfuscation and blind deceit. Not a single thing you said responded to anything i raised. For example - i pointed out a verse that expressly dictates that the church is obligated to help the poor among them. I quoted Isaiah 58. I also alluded to Acts 4: 34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Lets stop with the useless dodging... the above in bold was what the early church did... what does yours do? Your bishop flies in private jets and is worth over $150m, in a church where there are many who have to fast because they have nothing to eat.... and you're there quoting revelation? You people are most confused.

Shiloh 2015 was "heaven on earth"... where is the heaven? Do any of you stop to ask why you pray the same prayer points every year for 30 years and the only people "god" seems to answer are the very people you pay tithes to? The bible is clear - by their fruits we shall know them. What is the fruit of your church... even in the tiny community in which it is domiciled? Does it provide water, electricity, roads and food supplies to its neighbors? You're there quoting verses you obviously do not apply to your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016
alaura:

Nigerian churches love "programs"... most of them useless. Business summit, in a nation that is deep in recession, cannot pay its workers, is as corrupt as any other nation and has one of the worst exchange rates in the world? Youth alive? Which youth? The ones who can't find jobs, have to turn to crime to survive and are busy on travel section desperately searching for visa to anywhere to escape grinding poverty?

You people pray and pray and pray... year in year out and your situation remains exactly the same or worse (oh wait, i guess your case is different this year). Isn't it time you started asking why this "god" of yours is taking forever to hear you?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Ferdinandu(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016
dissybling:
so to you all the testimony are fake, there is no scam there my brother.remember the lord said believe the word of the prophet.

Miracles are real but rare. They just confuse you, making you think that almost every accomplishment you will get in your life is a miracle,especially when you sheepishly follow them, so that they will continue to extort you in the name of tithes, first fruit offering, offering, special blessing offering, Pastor's offering, special project offering, and whatever it suits them to term your extortion.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

Your entire response is a chronicle in obfuscation and blind deceit. Not a single thing you said responded to anything i raised. For example - i pointed out a verse that expressly dictates that the church is obligated to help the poor among them. I quoted Isaiah 58. I also alluded to Acts 4: 34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Lets stop with the useless dodging... the above in bold was what the early church did... what does yours do? Your bishop flies in private jets and is worth over $150m, in a church where there are many who have to fast because they have nothing to eat.... and you're there quoting revelation? You people are most confused.

Shiloh 2015 was "heaven on earth"... where is the heaven? Do any of you stop to ask why you pray the same prayer points every year for 30 years and the only people "god" seems to answer are the very people you pay tithes to? The bible is clear - by their fruits we shall know them. What is the fruit of your church... even in the tiny community in which it is domiciled? Does it provide water, electricity, roads and food supplies to its neighbors? You're there quoting verses you obviously do not apply to your lives.

Is this a question or you are been confused even on nairaland if you search you would see threads showing how Bishop Oyedepo sent relief materials to the needy, one case was starving workers in osun state, another was the construction of roads around Ota and environments, Bishop oyedepo foundation giving scholarships to a large number of indigent students worth hundreds of Millions of Naira.just to mention a few.
I am sure but not surprised that you would claim ignorance of such noble efforts by Bishop.

The church has a welfare system to meet needs of its members , that you are not aware of this doesnt excuse the advertisement of your ignorance.

If Winner members give in church.How is that your concern or problem.
If Bishop flies a private jet, how is that your concern. Members are giving and prospering as a result yet you here talking nonsense.On what basis?

Abeg. I dont have your time to be responding to fruitless fables.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2016
bezimo:

Is this a question or you are been confused even on nairaland if you search you would see threads showing how Bishop Oyedepo sent relief materials to the needy, one case was starving workers in osun state, another was the construction of roads around Ota and environments, Bishop oyedepo foundation giving scholarships to a large number of indigent students worth hundreds of Millions of Naira.just to mention a few.
I am sure but not surprised that you would claim ignorance of such noble efforts by Bishop.

The church has a welfare system to meet needs of its members , that you are not aware of this doesnt excuse the advertisement of your ignorance.

If Winner members give in church.How is that your concern or problem.
If Bishop flies a private jet, how is that your concern. Members are giving and prospering as a result yet you here talking nonsense.On what basis?

Abeg. I dont have your time to be responding to fruitless fables.

It is our concern, because it exposes the hypocrisy in the type of "christianity" you follow. I'm sure you can point us to the verse where apostle Paul (who wrote majority of the new testament) rode golden chariots about. Your bishop reminds me of the rich young ruler in the bible.

With regard to the charity you claim about your bishop... the bible is clear - you do not hide a candle under a bushel. No one needed an auditor to understand what the apostles did in Acts 4:34. It was known abroad! You run one of the most expensive private schools in a country of poor folks... the same school built with the tithes and sweat of millions who now have to watch as the children of the rich attend. Contrast that with the free schools that the early missionaries gave to those same fathers of yours.

lol "noble efforts of bishop" - spoken like a true gullible devotee. There is nothing noble in giving the people their tithes back.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

It is our concern, because it exposes the hypocrisy in the type of "christianity" you follow. I'm sure you can point us to the verse where apostle Paul (who wrote majority of the new testament) rode golden chariots about. Your bishop reminds me of the rich young ruler in the bible.

With regard to the charity you claim about your bishop... the bible is clear - you do not hide a candle under a bushel. No one needed an auditor to understand what the apostles did in Acts 4:34. It was known abroad! You run one of the most expensive private schools in a country of poor folks... the same school built with the tithes and sweat of millions who now have to watch as the children of the rich attend. Contrast that with the free schools that the early missionaries gave to those same fathers of yours.

lol "noble efforts of bishop" - spoken like[b] a true gullible devotee[/b]. There is nothing noble in giving the people their tithes back.

Your concern exposes your hypocrisy as Judas who criticised the lady who rubbed an expensive perfume on Jesus legs and suggested instead it should have been sold and the proceeds given to the poor, not because Judas cared for the poor but because he was a thief as stated in the scriptures

Your concern is unwarranted since you are likely one that never goes to church, talk less of giving in church. So take your misguided opinion to the garbage, let folks who give complain, but since they don't because they do it willingly and are blessed in return. Your concern on behalf of those who give is not wanted.

Better to be a follower of God's servant, Bishop Oyedepo with testimonies in my life to show just like others than to be one who claims to be wise and a critic yet as stupid and foolish like them whose place have been confirmed in Damnation.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by slap1(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
alaura:

Thank you.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
Prayer Point: "Ask God to imbue you with the spirit of obedience" "unreserved obedience" "complete obedience" "take it!"
(so that when we call for offerings, you will obediently submit all your money completely and unreservedly?)

UPDATE: He's talking about the power of giving covenants, so my guess about the reason for the "complete obedience" prayer was right!

LOL
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by parissaint(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2016
sumpple dnt have sense,, u want to doubt Erytin of God or any man of God.. evn Jesus Christ una dey doubt, so am nt surprise at all...
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by warreng16(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Please i will like to locate any satellite centre around Kubwa, Abuja.. #Shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Please my brethren in the Lord.... Do not let anyone rob of your divine encounter with God Himself by engaging you with unnecessary argument.

Let our heart be focus on God and keep on engaging him just as the Prophet over this commission as instructed this morning.

Demons tremble at His presence
What amighty God we serve
Glory Glory Hallelujah
Everything written about Him is great

He is surely Great.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
warreng16:
Please i will like to locate any satellite centre around Kubwa, Abuja.. #Shiloh

Let me help you Google it
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by tee4naija(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
I am pretty sure all those white handkerchiefs people are wavering are from the church and are not free.I need somebody to prove me wrong.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Gift101(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
He's really promising answered prayer today. Why do people believe him? God wants to help, but he waited for Shiloh 2016 before doing so?

Miracle Stories:

Apparently a blind woman woke up in the morning seeing from the first time.

They brought someone from Taiwan afflicted by the devil. He laid hands on her, the power of God hit her, and she got up and started running.

Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye perform their most amazing miracles when no one is around to witness it. We only hear the stories.

They are saying the grace now. The second in command pastor, whose name eludes me. That was really fast.

"God bless you, see you tomorrow 5:30am"

Did you witness the times they tried to kill Pastor Adeboye ?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by realmindz: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:
lol your case is different? Yet your country is still one of the poorest in the world, your exchange rate is N500 to $1, you import toothpicks from China and you're busy fasting for a US visa. The problem isn't God or the bible, it is the gullibility of the average African who thinks life's problems are solved by how many religious slogans you can chant.

Yes your case is different... and your pastor is busy smiling all the way to the bank.

Your case is different, this year is my year, double Blessing, double portion, bla bla bla
poverty and foolishness still reign in their lives.

religious chants won't save anyone but practical and realistic approaches to problems and challenges does.
And it is no regard for any religious sect. universal laws will always work for anyone irrespective of religious beliefs, people only return to praise their gods when things work out for them and say their gods knows best when it goes otherwise.

Me just dey watch how the gullible ones get played by these professional con artists.

It's end of year, religious folks looking for miracles, business is booming for the holy billionaires, watch out for more and more end of year bonanza
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by realmindz: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Please my brethren in the Lord.... Do not let anyone rob of your divine encounter with God Himself by engaging you with unnecessary argument.

Let our heart be focus on God and keep on engaging him just as the Prophet over this commission as instructed this morning.

Demons tremble at His presence
What amighty God we serve
Glory Glory Hallelujah
Everything written about Him is great

He is surely Great.

Yesterday night, during our dinner at the meeting of angels of Satan..we strategize on how to ensure Yaweh promises and blessings shall elude christians.

yes we are all over to make sure u dont attend this end of year programmes...

mumu people
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2016
AyamBae:
Sure
. Good to know
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
realmindz:

Yesterday night, during our dinner at the meeting of angels of Satan..we strategize on how to ensure Yaweh promises and blessings shall elude christians.

yes we are all over to make sure u dont attend this end of year programmes...

mumu people

And if I 'mumu' , why is it paining you? Leave me to my 'mumu' and continue in your 'wisdom'....
must I do your bidding? what makes you think you can talk one down over your own personal opinion? What makes you think your opinion is better than mine? Please, live your life peacefully and let others live.

It's my time... It's 'my' money.... It's my mind...
How is my 'problem' yours and how yours mine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2016
realmindz:

Your case is different, this year is my year, double Blessing, double portion, bla bla bla
poverty and foolishness still reign in their lives.

religious chants won't save anyone but practical and realistic approaches to problems and challenges does.
And it is no regard for any religious sect. universal laws will always work for anyone irrespective of religious beliefs, people only return to praise their gods when things work out for them and say their gods knows best when it goes otherwise.

Me just dey watch how the gullible ones get played by these professional con artists.

It's end of year, religious folks looking for miracles, business is booming for the holy billionaires, watch out for more and more end of year bonanza

Have you attended any of our churches? If yes, you would know that the members ain't poor. Infact, the number of the rich is far higher than the so-called 'poor'
Eg I am 32, yet privilege to have a 3-bedroom flat of my own.
Pls I'm enjoying this my mumu oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by realmindz: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Have you attended any of our churches? If yes, you would know that the members ain't poor. Infact, the number of the rich is far higher than the so-called 'poor'
Eg I am 32, yet privilege to have a 3-bedroom flat of my own.
Pls I'm enjoying this my mumu oooooo

And u think having 3 bedroom flat is a privilege gained by allowing mere mortals like urself lay hands on your head and prophesying B'S...?

Like I said, universal laws 've no regard for religion..., Muslims, pagans, Buddhist, atheists etc can achieve any result by channelling the right resources and having a bit of luck.

let me make it easier for u to comprehend. If a Christian and a Buddhist jump off a storey building, they shall both obey the law of gravity...

i do not wish to brag about personal achievements, I dont give my brain to any man of whatever god, I'm not even close to 30 but...lemme stop here

I'm sorry I underestimated ur mumuness
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by ekmike(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Too many ignorant people saying what they have no knowledge about. My case is different, let the redeemed of the Lord say so!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by alaura: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ariel20:

Are satellite locations allowed to project the morning & noon sessions or its strictly for the evening session? Coming to Ota might be difficult so I intend to pitch my tent in one of the satellite centres around.

Live telecast starts from, 5am with prayers in the morning to 10:30, sure u can watch the morning session and evening on line.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by DangotePikin: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Phi001:
Haven't they used this theme before?

Month theme or something...
this is the first time they are using the theme for a shiloh event.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by brojoshua: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Many false prophets have gone out into the world and are moving from one deception to another and carrying all they are able to deceive along even into everlasting destruction. Let people believe in God through Christ Jesus and then let them that believe flee from the mockers and hypocrites, less they all perish together. He who has ear to hear, let him hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.