Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (32851 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by lionson(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
When fools chose to dabble into what they don't understand, that's when you see comments like this. You better find your way to Canaanland or any viewing centre close to you and stop wasting your life on nairaland making a fool out of your destiny.
Oya dey go na na make I dey c you and don't be silly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Polymat9(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Lv d guy, to him, he thought he has Wisdom and enlightenment. Anyway, my case is different.
kettle84:
this is extreme blasphemy.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by thaoriginator: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
I can watch the videos. I saw one in which he was pouring vegetable oil into tanks full of paper during the service. That was weird.
Oga Seun you fit take oil fry akara o.. All na blessing sir grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Topgainer: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2016
lionson:
When fools chose to dabble into what they don't understand, that's when you see comments like this. You better find your way to Canaanland or any viewing centre close to you and stop wasting your life on nairaland making a fool out of your destiny .
Oya dey go na na make I dey c you and don't be silly .
Looo ol. A like for you
Awh, a true son of Papa Bishop. Aren't you forgetting something? mouth odour
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Let the redeemed of the lord say

#mycaseisdifferent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Afribiz(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2016
My case is different. God's unlimited love and grace are at work in my life. Glory!!!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AyamBae(f): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2016
AmSmart:
may the lord have mercy on their ignorance
Amen oo
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AyamBae(f): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:

Ur head is der jare

#mycaseisdifferent
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AyamBae(f): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2016
AmSmart:
Yes dear. And i hope you did too?
Sure
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 1:36am On Dec 07, 2016
My case is different
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2016
I am not surprised at the mockers afterall the word said

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God-I cor 1:18.

Those who mock prophetic words must end their journey as a mockery-Bishop Oyedepo

If you dont understand what is happening in Canaanland that has made Winners all over the world to gather in Shiloh then keep quiet, insteading running your hands to type nonsense and attract divine discipline.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 07, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for more opium.

The funny thing is both of them are hospitals. Good that the spiritual can take care of physical...
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 07, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:

#mycaseisdifferent
Beta pikin kiss
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 4:00am On Dec 07, 2016
lol your case is different? Yet your country is still one of the poorest in the world, your exchange rate is N500 to $1, you import toothpicks from China and you're busy fasting for a US visa. The problem isn't God or the bible, it is the gullibility of the average African who thinks life's problems are solved by how many religious slogans you can chant.

Yes your case is different... and your pastor is busy smiling all the way to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by 1kinggy(m): 4:01am On Dec 07, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for more opium.

That church in your pix is in the US, and the hospital, maybe in your village.
What are you doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2016
bezimo:
I am not surprised at the mockers afterall the word said

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God-I cor 1:18.

Those who mock prophetic words must end their journey as a mockery-Bishop Oyedepo

If you dont understand what is happening in Canaanland that has made Winners all over the world to gather in Shiloh then keep quiet, insteading running your hands to type nonsense and attract divine discipline.

Not all who say to me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom. Judas also cast out demons and healed the sick... the donkey spoke with Balaam too...

Here is the point, the preaching of the cross is truly foolishness to some... but what is being preached in your churches is not the cross but a gospel of greed and covetousness. What is happening in Canaan land is not about making winners but about making one man a millionaire many times over in a land where >70% have no food to eat. If prophet Elijah came down today, he would curse your "prophets".

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by bezimo(m): 4:39am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

Not all who say to me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom. Judas also cast out demons and healed the sick... the donkey spoke with Balaam too...

Here is the point, the preaching of the cross is truly foolishness to some... but what is being preached in your churches is not the cross but a gospel of greed and covetousness. What is happening in Canaan land is not about making winners but about making one man a millionaire many times over in a land where >70% have no food to eat. If prophet Elijah came down today, he would curse your "prophets".

You are deeply ignorant person who needs salvation and can be described as the modern day Pharisee or Saducees who confronted Jesus when he walked the earth, who pride themselves in how wise they think they are not knowing their foolishness is leading them to damnation.

The gospel of the cross, is also the gospel of the kingdom which includes among other things the prosperity of the redeemed saints of God, principles of victorious christian living, holiness, wisdom, faith, love, power with God etc. The Genuine pastors can preach any dimension as instructed by God who called them from time to time and not by you telling them what to preach. The teachings of Bishop Oyedepo has transformed the life of many with proofs to show, I am one living example just like very many others out there. You are not a member of the church and as such have no right to make unfounded statements bourne out of stupid ignorance on members who choose to worship God in Winners Chapel Worldwide. So take your misguided and ignorant opinion to the trash can where it belongs.

The least saint in the Kingdom of God is greater than prophet Elijah as said by Jesus himself, not to compare with the present day genuine God anointed prophets. If many in the land lack food to eat, is it the responsibility of Bishop Oyedepo or the church of God to now feed them, where government has clearly failed in its responsibility to improve the welfare of the people.
Offcourse the church can do their part as God empowers them to and meeting the material needs of people who lack in the land to the capacity it can as has been shown by Bishop Oyedepo many times both publicly and privately, but its bourne out of Love and not by obligation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 5:01am On Dec 07, 2016
bezimo:

You are deeply ignorant person who needs salvation and can be described as the modern day Pharisee or Saducees who confronted Jesus when he walked the earth, who pride themselves in how wise they think they are not knowing their foolishness is leading them to damnation.

Your insecurity shines through. If you were secure in your own salvation, you would not be so "angry" that someone challenges your "god". I am equally saved... but i can't find your "gospel" in the bible. Here's the funny thing about your analogy, the pharisees and saducees of Jesus' day where the rich, well-respected, star religious leaders of their day. Jesus was simply an itinerant traveler who challenged their hypocrisy. They rose to crucify him - exactly the same way you mobs rise to crucify every voice that rises in opposition to your pharisaic "gods" whose words are of more importance to you than the very bible you claim to read.

bezimo:

The gospel of the cross, is also the gospel of the kingdom which includes among other things the prosperity of the redeemed saints of God, principles of victorious christian living, holiness, wisdom, faith, love, power with God etc. The Genuine pastors can preach any dimension as instructed by God who called them from time to time and not by you telling them what to preach.

Apparently Jesus forgot all about this "prosperity", neither did the apostles seem to remember it at all. Where in the bible did Jesus promise you "victorious christian living" in terms of naira, land, houses and cars? Genuine pastors preach the undiluted word of God, not the false gospel of money changers in the temple.

bezimo:

The teachings of Bishop Oyedepo has transformed the life of many with proofs to show, I am one living example just like very many others out there. You are not a member of the church and as such have no right to make unfounded statements bourne out of stupid ignorance on members who choose to worship God in Winners Chapel Worldwide. So take your misguided and ignorant opinion to the trash can where it belongs.

When a religion becomes more about "our church" or "the teachings of our bishop" rather than the bible, it has become a dead cult. The bible is what transforms, not the earthly vessel. Read 1 Corinthians 3:6.

bezimo:

The least saint in the Kingdom of God is greater than prophet Elijah as said by Jesus himself, not to compare with the present day genuine God anointed prophets.

As they say, pride goes before a fall.

bezimo:

If many in the land lack food to eat, is it the responsibility of Bishop Oyedepo or the church of God to now feed them, where government has clearly failed in its responsibility to improve the welfare of the people.

It was not the responsibility of Jesus to feed 5000. It wasn't the responsibility of the apostles in the church to ask that people sell their lands, give of what they had so no one lacked among them in the book of Acts. The statement above is one i would expect from fleshly merchants of doom, rather than people who genuinely exhibit the fruits of the spirit in the book of galatians 5.

bezimo:

Offcourse the church can do their part as God empowers them to and meeting the material needs of people who lack in the land to the capacity it can as has been shown by Bishop Oyedepo many times both publicly and privately, but its bourne out of Love and not by obligation.

Actually the bible OBLIGATES the church to help the poor. I'm sure you forgot your bible. Isaiah 58:10

You've said a lot, but simply exposed the truth - Winners is basically people by greedy, selfish, cult members. Your church is the largest in the world and yet it has borne zero fruit in a country that still remains the most corrupt in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by oforij(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2016
From glory to glory greetings to you all. I enjoin you to sanctify yourselves even as we wait on the Lord. I'll be coming to share my testimony

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Rushmore(f): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2016
ProfEinstein:

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by robosky02(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Topgainer:

I agree with all of you, your case is indeed different from that of Bishop because at the end he meets his financial targets from the 5 days program. As at this moment, the accountants are making reports of how much received from Day one. Brace up for more coercion in the coming days. Keywords: seeds, covenant, anointing oil, prosperity, poverty, liberation, shiloh, riches, tithe, papa, mama, daddy, testimony, obedience to dash prophet money, curse, threats, foolish, wisdom in "seed" sowing and so on.
I had wished that key words like Jesus, repentance, godliness with contentment, helping your relatives and sowing seeds to the life of your pensioneer parents will supercede in the coming days.

another atheist spotted

hope you don't stay blind too long
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by furezra(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2016
My Case is Different.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2016
robosky02:

another atheist spotted

hope you don't stay blind too long

Why is he an atheist? Because he spots the complete folly of what Shiloh and all other ridiculous religious money-making schemes have become? He asks a key question - why is it that we hear more about "seeds, covenant, anointing oil, prosperity, poverty, liberation, shiloh, riches, tithe, papa" than these - "Jesus, repentance, godliness with contentment, helping your relatives"?

Please read Philipians chapters 1-4.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
furezra:
My Case is Different.

Your case is different from what? What was the catch phrase last year? Can you honestly claim that it worked for you? What was the slogan Jesus used when He was here on earth by the way?

Shiloh 2015 was the year of "heaven on earth"... lol i guess "god" forgot about Nigeria. What's the exchange rate now?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by slap1(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Please who knows the time for the morning, afternoon and evening sessions? I need to make out time for at least one session daily.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Lord, cause my case to be different.

I'm not foolish and unwise, Lord, I believe in your Word, therefore, I tap into the grace and spirit of Shiloh. I receive all the new levels you have for your people in Shiloh, Amen!

gypsey come and see this one. One of the laz lipsrsealed
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2016
slap1:
Please who knows the time for the morning, afternoon and evening sessions? I need to make out time for at least one session daily.

Why? Read a chapter of the bible a day and speak to God on your own... let God speak to you directly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by robosky02(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

Why is he an atheist? Because he spots the complete folly of what Shiloh and all other ridiculous religious money-making schemes have become? He asks a key question - why is it that we hear more about "seeds, covenant, anointing oil, prosperity, poverty, liberation, shiloh, riches, tithe, papa" than these - "Jesus, repentance, godliness with contentment, helping your relatives"?

Please read Philipians chapters 1-4.

another one grin
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TWoods(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
robosky02:

another one grin

yeah... your "holiness" is probably what makes you start threads about big women good in bed. Your hypocrisy is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by robosky02(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2016
TWoods:

yeah... your "holiness" is probably what makes you start threads about big women good in bed. Your hypocrisy is appalling.

come to reality your still far from light
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by realmindz: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
He's bragging about his health. Apparently he has never worked harder than he worked this year. But from his looks, he's obviously aging. sad

Businessmen struggle financially because they dont pay tithe. Finance is a non-issue for him because of his tithes, (not the offerings he collects)

It's so sad....The degree of backwardness of people cannot just be imagined..it beats my comprehension that multitude can be this low in IQ.

This energy should be channel to research centres, science labs, hospitals, technology development, innovations, economic principles

But here we have a multitude that have buried their brains and decided to follow after a professional con artist expecting miracles to fall on them.

I weep for this race, so sad

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.