Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (32846 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Prayer Point: "Ask God to imbue you with the spirit of obedience" "unreserved obedience" "complete obedience" "take it!"
(so that when we call for offerings, you will obediently submit all your money completely and unreservedly?)

UPDATE: He's talking about the power of giving covenants, so my guess about the reason for the "complete obedience" prayer was right!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
"God's bailout agenda is on a covenant platform. Deut. 8:18. It is our understanding of His covenant that empowers us for financial dominion."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
"It's not enough to understand it, it's important to engage with it. Be it not hearers of the word but doers...If you are Abraham's seed and you want to flow in the blessings of Abraham, then you must do the works of Abraham."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's doing an altar call for people who want to surrender their lives to Christ. Pastor Adeboye does this too. But why? Everybody attending the programme should be a Christian already. Why would a non-Christian even be there? I guess it's mostly Christians who feel they have sinned.
Are you still battling with your demons? I thought you should be done with it by now? It's obvious you were never really given the necessary teaching of being a follower of christ or you just didn't take it into consideration. Find Jesus and you'd meet him, and bet me your life would never remain the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by JoeBlocks(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Non-Christians including the atheists could be there to listen to the teachings in Christianity and witness the power of God then become Christians cool

RIP logic
LMFAO! Been there done that. The power of logic totally eroded the power of blind faith. tongue
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by chubbygal(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
My case is indeed different

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fashoo2010(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obedience: "when your obedience is fulfilled, you avenge all disobedience. Witches are not your problem, your disobedience is the problem."
Bishop David Oyedepo
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LMFAO! Been there done that. The power of logic totally eroded the power of blind faith. tongue
k
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
He's bragging about his health. Apparently he has never worked harder than he worked this year. But from his looks, he's obviously aging. sad

Businessmen struggle financially because they dont pay tithe. Finance is a non-issue for him because of his tithes, (not the offerings he collects)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by MKSON(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's doing an altar call for people who want to surrender their lives to Christ. Pastor Adeboye does this too. But why? Everybody attending the programme should be a Christian already. Why would a non-Christian even be there? I guess it's mostly Christians who feel they have sinned.

Not everybody who comes to church is a Christian. The church is an open place where everybody should come as they are and not supposed to leave as they are. I used supposed cos the church should have the power of the Holy Spirit to cause the change in that person/people.

Please keep us updated. Didn't know it was starting & my data ain't much to stream till i get tomorrow to stream

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
All those babes looking for shiloh husbands to marry.market don open oo.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by JoeBlocks(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
He mentioned the case of the widow who gave her last food to a prophet instead of her children in a time of famine (equivalent to recession).

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Every prayer prayed on this ground by anyone that will dare to take it on his heart and pray will return with answers."
What a brave promise! shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Streaming Live.

My case is indeed different. Thank God for technology grin
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by JoeBlocks(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He mentioned the case of the widow who gave her last food to a prophet instead of her children in a time of famine (equivalent to recession).
That's how they keep the flock fooled and totally foolish.

The time of the widow isn't this time. The widow who wouldn't even know that a Bajaj motorcycle will become faster than a chariot.

How foolish the multitude is.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Seun(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
He's really promising answered prayer today. Why do people believe him? God wants to help, but he waited for Shiloh 2016 before doing so?

Miracle Stories:

Apparently a blind woman woke up in the morning seeing from the first time.

They brought someone from Taiwan afflicted by the devil. He laid hands on her, the power of God hit her, and she got up and started running.

Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye perform their most amazing miracles when no one is around to witness it. We only hear the stories.

They are saying the grace now. The second in command pastor, whose name eludes me. That was really fast.

"God bless you, see you tomorrow 5:30am"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by robosky02(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
my case is different
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Achorise: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thank God for everything, I just pray the boys and girls get salvation. I respect the grace of Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by yorhmienerd(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's really promising answered prayer today. Why do people believe him? God wants to help, but he waited for Shiloh 2016 before doing so?

Miracle Stories:

They brought someone from Taiwan afflicted by the devil. He laid hands on her, the power of God hit her, and she got up and started running.

Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye perform their most amazing miracles when no one is around to witness it. We only hear the stories.

They are saying the grace now. The second in command pastor, whose name eludes me. That was really fast.

ARE you there yourself?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Festy4u(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bidobado:
Shiloh BS, convention of fools and scammers, peddling F*ckery in the name of God. You bums have been screaming Gods name for centuries but look at the state of the country and the people.

Your foolery is legendary! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
jumpandpas:

Your brain must be on vacation, when it resumes we will talk.
you must be one of those gullible hyporcrites who call themselves christians grin, exactly my point because you don't agree with my position means my brains are holiday, and you call yourself a christian? i do not want to talk with you. ciao!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by jumpandpas(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
gypsey:
you must be one of those gullible hyporcrites who call themselves christians grin, exactly my point because you don't agree with my position means my brains are holiday, and you call yourself a christian? i do not want to talk with you. ciao!

Yes I am a Christian and I am not a poor man as you said that the rich hardly go to church but the poor and the brainwashed.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
yorhmienerd:
ARE you there yourself?

Its seems you have never heard of 'Armchair atheists' before - or better still religious skeptics .

They sit at home in the comfort of their devices criticize criticize criticize and are reluctant to investigate to ascertain the truth of the matter .

They shroud themselves from the truth in order to sustain their unbelief . They don't bother about the Truth or else it destroys their delusion . In fact , they are diffident , pusillanimous - they don't have the balls to face reality .

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by lakesider(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
the one wey dem do last year , where is the effect on members and nigeria in general ?
business empire and their gullible followers
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
jumpandpas:

Yes I am a Christian and I am not a poor man as you said that the rich hardly go to church but the poor and the brainwashed.
tell me what does a christian means? and how Rich are you? what do why do you go to church? do you think people should not querry the activities of all these self ordained so called pastor?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Miracle Stories:

You'd make a perfect secretary.

You captured all the details .lol.. Pastor Seun in the making grin
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Pylony(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
My case will always be different
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by jumpandpas(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
gypsey:
tell me what does a christian means?

Tell me the reason why you call me a poor man.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by dissybling(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Yeah it is a scam. You have been scammed big time.Use your time and resources and and tenaciously seek for what really want. Don't allow any scammer to rob you of all of them telling you it is only through miracle. God left worldly possessions to everyone. It is your free will to use all your resources to seek what you want.
so to you all the testimony are fake, there is no scam there my brother.remember the lord said believe the word of the prophet.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by HCpaul(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Are you still battling with your demons? I thought you should be done with it by now? It's obvious you were never really given the necessary teaching of being a follower of christ or you just didn't take it into consideration. Find Jesus and you'd meet him, and bet me your life would never remain the same.

We all memorize those words when we were still in the children's church. That was when they've started training our mind with Biblical jargons and terminologies.

How is finding and meeting a Jewish guy able to contract success into someone's life? I wonder o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.