Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates (32853 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
jumpandpas:

Tell me the reason why you call me a poor man.
i did not call you a poor man you are the one claiming to be rich, how rich are you? what does poor means? why do you go to church? do you think church is just a building? do you think people should not querry the activities of self the ordained so called pastors? have you ever met god?
and please do not answer me with a question. otherwise i will assume that you do not have an answer, and that means you don't even understand the christianity you claim to be part of and believe in. again what does a christian means?!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by HCpaul(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its seems you have never heard of 'Armchair atheists' before - or better still religious skeptics .

They sit at home in the comfort of their devices criticize criticize criticize and are reluctant to investigate to ascertain the truth of the matter .

They shroud themselves from the truth in order to sustain their unbelief . They don't bother about the Truth or else it destroys their delusion . In fact , they are diffident , pusillanimous - they don't have the balls to face reality .

Take heart now.... I understand your pains.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
HCpaul:

Take heart now.... I understand your pains.
k
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Topgainer: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Make a covenant to dash me money and be rich as I am has always been the Gospel at Shiloh. It will not change even as the progeny ( Bishop David Jnr and Bishop Isaac) are learning the art quick enough.
I have promised myself better things to do than watching a man who believes contrary to the teachings of Jesus that the only way to be rich is by coercing people into covenants of dashing him money and then stampeding the poor with words like your poverty is because you didn't donate, dash and bring covenant money to Shiloh.
Conscience - seared is the only reason why a Nigerian will turn his fellow country men to ATM machine to further expand his scope of businesses.

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by solid3(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's doing an altar call for people who want to surrender their lives to Christ. Pastor Adeboye does this too. But why? Everybody attending the programme should be a Christian already. Why would a non-Christian even be there? I guess it's mostly Christians who feel they have sinned.

Seun just talks like a babe sometimes. Things of the Spirit can not be understood by the natural man.

And before you begin to ask me questions, I will only answer the ones I can if I can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by candidbabe(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Shiloh 2016 MY CASE IS DIFFERENT INDEED
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Prinzcharmin: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
emrain:
Yeah it's that time again.... Girls looking for husbands and people looking for contracts will be scammed. Watch out. Don't be fooled by mere words. Be guided.
I cn c ow frustrated u r.is you life better Dan does ppl u talking abt plz use ur sense plz
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
hyuga:
grin FTC cos my case is different... Double blessing cool
. And the redeemed shall say....
My case is different!!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by TheVictorious(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for more opium.

Just the same way Living faith church has chanelled resources into education and research over the years........Covenant University is a proof of this.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
emrain:
Yeah it's that time again.... Girls looking for husbands and people looking for contracts will be scammed. Watch out. Don't be fooled by mere words. Be guided.

...and which one is your own there? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did they complain to you?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by princejones(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
My case is different,l was imparted with the spirit of obedience

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Lord, cause my case to be different.

I'm not foolish and unwise, Lord, I believe in your Word, therefore, I tap into the grace and spirit of Shiloh, and receive all the new levels, there is.
Amen.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
O£edience answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AyamBae(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sum peepz be saying wah de dnt knw...smh....Shiloh 2016!!!..my case is different!!!..Glory!!!
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AyamBae(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
AmSmart:
O£edience answereth all things
It seems yu attended 2day's own
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by peacesamuel94(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Not to mention they're poor or average people.

Have you ever seen a wealthy well known man approach the alter to repent his sinful way(s)? grin

So you possess the ability to tell Who is rich or poor by merely looking at their appearances ?
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes dear. And i hope you did too?
AyamBae:
It seems yu attended 2day's own
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Topgainer: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pylony:
My case will always be different
candidbabe:
Shiloh 2016 MY CASE IS DIFFERENT INDEED
robosky02:
my case is different
Ariel20:
Streaming Live.
My case is indeed different. Thank God for technology grin
soulpiano23:
My case is different
Notion:

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!
Initiate Your Obedience To Be Fully Complete
I agree with all of you, your case is indeed different from that of Bishop because at the end he meets his financial targets from the 5 days program. As at this moment, the accountants are making reports of how much received from Day one. Brace up for more coercion in the coming days. Keywords: seeds, covenant, anointing oil, prosperity, poverty, liberation, shiloh, riches, tithe, papa, mama, daddy, testimony, obedience to dash prophet money, curse, threats, foolish, wisdom in "seed" sowing and so on.
I had wished that key words like Jesus, repentance, godliness with contentment, helping your relatives and sowing seeds to the life of your pensioneer parents will supercede in the coming days.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Prayer Point: "Ask God to imbue you with the spirit of obedience" "unreserved obedience" "complete obedience" "take it!"
(so that when we call for offerings, you will obediently submit all your money completely and unreservedly?)

UPDATE: He's talking about the power of giving covenants, so my guess about the reason for the "complete obedience" prayer was right!
your points have never been read because you don't study the bible. Whatever he says will never make sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by AmSmart(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
AyamBae:
Sum peepz be saying wah de dnt knw...smh....Shiloh 2016!!!..my case is different!!!..Glory!!!
may the lord have mercy on their ignorance
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
He's bragging about his health. Apparently he has never worked harder than he worked this year. But from his looks, he's obviously aging. sad

Businessmen struggle financially because they dont pay tithe. Finance is a non-issue for him because of his tithes, (not the offerings he collects)
Hehehe, I am sure you have learnt one or two things.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Notion(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
LET THE REDEEM OF THE LORD SAYS

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!
Initiate Your Obedience To Be Fully Complete
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
I can watch the videos. I saw one in which he was pouring vegetable oil into tanks full of paper during the service. That was weird.
but an ifa priest pouring oil on an image isn't wierd??

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Not to mention they're poor or average people.

Have you ever seen a wealthy well known man approach the alter to repent his sinful way(s)? grin
That you have not seen does not make your point valid...
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by peacesamuel94(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
ProfEinstein:
When is the Blackman going to open his eyes and see, religion is a scam and an opium. Let's channel more energy into research and education and stop running to churches for more opium.

No one is stopping you.
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by enwankwoala: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
by obedience and keying to kingdom advancement programs my case is different
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by tolujohnso: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
emrain:

U re spiritually my. Opic. Can't imagine how difficult life must have been based on ur human wisdom. Only d manufacturer knows d product better! Life without God is life full of crisis
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by soulpiano23(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2016
My case is different
Re: Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates by fetrillion(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
emrain:
may God's mercy be with you in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.