Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (140534 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by snezBaba: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:

6. Mushin
Those who live in this vicinity can attest to the fact that ladies who are born and breed in this polluted environment are prone to early sex and pregnancy as they do not wear pants and underwears.

Pastor-Pastor....Pant surveyor toh bahd..Keep it up o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:

Alright baby wink
Abeg see my signature and reply wink
I hope better they sha
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Lekison(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Kuku say the whole Lagos na Olosho headquarter grin grin
gbam!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by makydebbie(f): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
snezBaba:

hahaha

I no fit laugh bikogrin
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

I hope better they sha
Yea, babe better something dey wink
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by bentlywills(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lagos is just a land of opportunity whether Runs girls or walking girls grin grin grin
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
makydebbie:
hahaha
I no fit laugh bikogrin
Maky baby how far? wink
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
snezBaba:

I don even modify am baba cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by adedayoa2(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tosyne2much kwana biyu
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ItzHoludex(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
hhhmmmm.....
Adeniran Ogunsanya

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by DavidMarshal(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy
one runs girl spotted!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by systemz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ojuelegba, Surulere!!! What's that?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
henrylowe:
How come Igando no dey the list? Those LASU girls

I dey tell u... even Ikotun no follow join. I wonder how he came abt this list ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by IamISRAEL(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
just 10? thought its every part of Lagos?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by godoluwa(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mushin worse pass! I can never watch my worst enemy marry a gal from mushin!
Note: Am not saying this out of hatred but based on live experience

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by wristbangle: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
what do you mean by runs girls undecided

Girls that run marathon race

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by iluvpomo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Have you tried bar-beach?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by SBG04: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tosyne2much you have never been to Lagos. I'm sure you live in Ibadan and have probably only visited Lagos once or twice.
For anyone with a brain to compare surulere to Ajegunle, the person must be seriously ignorant of what he's talking. Its like comparing Garki to Deidei in Abuja. Real ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by porshuch: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
On point!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Senorita123(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
U forgot Obalende...though those ones are Oloshos. I saw over a fifty of them yesterday night half naked. I was shocked. In fact, olosho grandma dey dere sef. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by soberdrunk(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
angry This information is not complete, you should have added the "pricelist" for people like me that dont live in Lagos but pop in once in a while........... angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by etenyong(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rubbish as usual.

Funny how nonsense is given relevance, mschew.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by snezBaba: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Yaba

Some of the university and polytechnic female students at yaba environs indulge in runs girls business just to purchase the latest phones, fashion wears and other exotic goods. Their own grade of prostitution is so professional that a guy with no or low libido will develop extreme sexual urge to get under their skirts as he can empty his life savings for them cool
Speaking from personal experience ehn?

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by YhungPablo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
where did u keep Lagos island?? Without Lagos Island this list is not Standard enough.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Senorita123(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
SBG04:
Tosyne2much you have never been to Lagos. I'm sure you live in Ibadan and have probably only visited Lagos once or twice.
For anyone with a brain to compare surulere to Ajegunle, the person must be seriously ignorant of what he's talking. Its like comparing Garki to Deidei in Abuja. Real ignorance.
Baba calm down now, e never reach that level. Na u own surulere ABI Ajegunle ni? Oya take cold pure water... Pele shogbo? grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ephi123(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
What kind of senseless article is this

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ritababe(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Girls that run marathon race
undecided
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Modenzy: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oga Tosyn eku ise o
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by kharstiel(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
dis is nt rite..just imagine the kind of picture tosyn painted mushin 2 be.just imagine,quickie everywhere,polluted environment,my broda u cn lie
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Larrykaysail(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
bqlekan:
How could Tosyne forget egbeda? Man! That area na die
na so, de dems, ehi, and Co. Egbeda olosho self get mouth
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Dc4life(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Omo fear surulere/lawanson/mushin Gals ooo. They smoke igbo and will fork you for Free if you own an iPhone 6

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.