Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (140535 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
YhungPablo:
where did u keep Lagos island?? Without Lagos Island this list is not Standard enough.
That's why I said you're feel to add yours cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by TeejayMaya(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
SBG04:
Tosyne2much you have never been to Lagos. I'm sure you live in Ibadan and have probably only visited Lagos once or twice.
For anyone with a brain to compare surulere to Ajegunle, the person must be seriously ignorant of what he's talking. Its like comparing Garki to Deidei in Abuja. Real ignorance.

Ur point actually?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Akalia(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy
u just typed out of the OP's context. By the way do u know what a 'runs girl ' means, I bet u don't. Maybe u refer back to OP for clarity. Some girls' comprehension skill tire me o.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by SBG04: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Senorita123:

Baba calm down now, e never reach that level. Na u own surulere ABI Ajegunle ni? Oya take cold pure water... Pele shogbo? grin grin grin grin cheesy
No o. I won't allow one Ibadan based JJC that doesn't know shii come and start demarketing my hood. Let him do ashawo survey of Ibadan where he's based. Leave lagosians to survey Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Dc4life(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
godoluwa:
Mushin worse pass! I can never watch my worst enemy marry a gal from mushin!
Note: Am not saying this out of hatred but based on live experience

You should know Ghetto Base, Idi Oro
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ahamonyeka(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
This guy called tosyntomuch like all this kind of topics.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Adesiji77: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Kuku say the whole Lagos na Olosho headquarter grin grin

Lol. After all the places he mentioned, what else remain in Lagos?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by YhungPablo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Senorita123:
U forgot Obalende...though those ones are Oloshos. I saw over a fifty of them yesterday night half naked. I was shocked. In fact, olosho grandma dey dere sef. shocked shocked
EPP me tell dem oo.. tosyne never enter island bfor that's y.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Royals1st: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Captainbells post=51692114]So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

[/quote

My sister take am easy u Don take the matter personal oooo from I don't need to ask u from the way u reacted to this issue I know u be woman just cool down
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Aniker(f): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lols.. Never bin to Lagos before lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by legibow: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Commot there, all this girls no b lagos girl, na waka come then do... They want to come and pollute lagos for us... Na edo,benue,calabar, full there.... Na them no they satisfy with weth then ge.....
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by holluwai(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
The runs girls on this thread don dey vex o. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by chiefojiji(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
for ashewo to dey inside shorch, ahbeg where asshewo no dey

dem full for NL sef.

just see dem reading comments!!!
Ahbeg wu get day lilwin meme with ashewo?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by legibow: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Commot there, all this girls no b lagos girl, na waka come then do... They want to come and pollute lagos for us... Na edo,benue,calabar, full there.... Na them no they satisfy with weth then ge..... Lagos they learn for northern girls side ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Rubbish as usual.

Funny how nonsense is given relevance, mschew.
It begs to wonder,who is the moderator responsible for moving such shallow beer parlour dregs of the society talk to the front page?

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by henrylowe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?

Live and let girls live!

You shouldn't make it so obvious that you're a runs girl nah

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
All women are sellout wh0res right from their ancestors Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Delilah, Jezebel, Mary Magdalene so it makes no difference what they wear, say. As long as you got vagina between your legs, you're gonna be a ho at some point in life. Quote me & die cos I don't give a fucck!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by joshsamuel(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ikotun area

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Vick4rill(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

see dem! semi run gals they don vex

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Guru9ja(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
SBG04:
Tosyne2much you have never been to Lagos. I'm sure you live in Ibadan and have probably only visited Lagos once or twice.
For anyone with a brain to compare surulere to Ajegunle, the person must be seriously ignorant of what he's talking. Its like comparing Garki to Deidei in Abuja. Real ignorance.
Lol!!! what do u mean
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tobe4real(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Some places in Lagos are known to be highly dominated by promiscuous and runs girls, and below are these places.

1. Lekki

Those who are very familiar with this environment will agree with me that it's surreptitiously infiltrated by high class runs girls and can be spotted at exotic places such as Quinox, Pennisuela and Oba Elegushi. Most times, they dress half unclad to buy ordinary "Always Ultra" at shoprite and you will begin to wonder if shoprite has become a strip club.

2. Ikeja

Places like Allen Avenue, Oba Akran, Toyin street, and the likes have reportedly been named the headquarters. Many a times, in the evening, you see them dressed like masquerades on heavy make up, short gowns with sky scraper heels and will be hovering from one street to another just to attract the best of interested chairmen that are willing to transact business.

3. Ikoyi

Ikoyi is one of the most affluent neighborhood of Lagos where you will also find well tushed-up runs girls. The cost of a night stand with these runs girls can buy an acre of land at Ibafo. They're found in exotic hotels in Ikoyi such as Precinct Comfort, Limeridge Hotels, Aries Suites, Upper Class Suites, etc.

4. V. I

Victoria Island is unarguably a land of fortune as it has rich historical heritage. Most of the runs girls you meet on social media are likely to tell you they reside in V. I. The prominence of the town does not only stem from the fact that each time we see ladies who reside in V. I, we are quick to label them rich men's daughters, when in fact, some of them are chronic runs girls under the guise of rich men's daughters

5. Festac

Research and statistics have shown that most of the residents in Festac are people that hail from the Southeastern part of Nigeria. It's also very evident that the larger percent of ladies who dominate this area are into runs and many other vices.
If you are looking for a place in Lagos where every street has at least two hotels, then Festac is one place you should be looking at

6. Mushin

This environment is not really dominated by runs girls per se, but dominated by thugs and local girls. In fact, finding a virgin girl in this area is likened to Atiku's chances of winning 2019 presidential election.. Those who live in this vicinity can attest to the fact that ladies who are born and breed in this polluted environment are prone to early sex and pregnancy as quickle happens almost everywhere

7. Ojuelegba

Ojuelegba is a suburb in Surulere local government area of Lagos State, known for its crowded environment and regarded as one of the places that has the highest numbers of local runs girls.

8. Surulere

Surulere is also one of the most notorious places you can ever raise a female child. However, raising a female child in this area is not encouraging as she might end up as a wayward child. I don't think any runs girl can compete with Surulere runs girls when it comes to tweaking

9. Agege

Agege has one of the largest numbers of female thugs in Lagos. It's very risky to date most of the girls in this vicinity because it will be very disastrous when you spot your girlfriend at Pen Cinema with her goons waiting for men that will take them out

10. Ajegunle

Ajegunle shares certain similarities with Surulere where the residents rank among the most popular ghettos in Lagos where poor and lunatics abound. Most of the runs girls in this area are usually looking malnourished as they're being patronized by broke guys.

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source
http://www.tosyne2much.com/2016/12/10-places-in-lagos-that-are-dominated.html
if this was your research project and i was your project supervisor I will give you distinction,this is a Ph.d work,you must be very knowledgeable,experienced and street smart for you to be able to know these.nice one

3 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
tobe4real:
if this was your research project and i was your project supervisor I will give you distinction,this is a Ph.d work,you must be very knowledgeable,experienced and street smart for you to be able to know these.nice one
Hahaha.. Thanks bro cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Jchi9876: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
ahamonyeka:
This guy called tosyntomuch like all this kind of topics.
Egbon, na my ministry be that ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by BCJAY(f): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmmm that ojuelegba you mentioned, their exact Joint is Ayilara street on ojuelegba road. It is well.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akalia:
u just typed out of the OP's context. By the way do u know what a 'runs girl ' means, I bet u don't. Maybe u refer back to OP for clarity. Some girls' comprehension skill tire me o.
No I did not type out of context, I am very sure I saw "ten types of places to find promiscuous girls in Lagos"
Don't quote me and come up with rubbish..

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
SBG04:
Tosyne'2much you have never been to Lagos. I'm sure you live in Ibadan and have probably only visited Lagos once or twice.
I have never been to Lagos? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by internetgangste: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

swthrt don't mind them judgemental sons of bitches!

i would love that autograph tho..
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by YhungPablo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's why I said you're feel to add yours cheesy

Yh. but remove V.I and put Lagos island if u can.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Guru9ja(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
joshsamuel:
Ikotun area
Hmmm!!! you seem to be right. I just remembered aso rock at abaranje road ikotun
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by godoluwa(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dc4life:

You should know Ghetto Base, Idi Oro
Yes Boss!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Jchi9876: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
tobe4real:

Wetin this one dey yarn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.