Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (140738 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ehissi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
You say ten place in lagos ke? undecided

Na the whole Lagos na e, you just call so!!

Where remain again!!??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by geedimple(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Kuku say the whole Lagos na Olosho headquarter grin grin
Abi nah cos I don't know where else we can bring up a female child
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:

Maky baby how far? wink
I'm good
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Btruth: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:

running to were?
even this Rita with her questions sometimes ehn?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by wezzyjasified(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
brother.. Egbeda and Ikotun nko

... don't underestimate these two places.. they ve joint like anything.. more than house sef
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Totfulguy: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
what do you mean by runs girls undecided

Prooooostituuuuuuuuute! Daz Runs girl! Daz all.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by aminoacid01(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
So are you encouraging men to patronize them? This thread is TOTALLY senseless!

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikp120(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm good
Alright baby, I'm happy to hear that wink
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by mathew247: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy
"you are addressed the way you dress" & in psychology class they will let you know ''environment help biuld a person or destroy him/her''.Thank You.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by madridguy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
tongue

iamanswer:

abi..? In fact one runs girl for you.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by YhungPablo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
It can no longer be edited sir.. The moment a topic graces the FP, no further modification can be made
Okay.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by wristbangle: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Rubbish as usual.

Funny how nonsense is given relevance, mschew.

When one refuse to have fun in life and squeeze face like jedi-jedi always, he/she will soon become a frustrated monkey.

This is an entertaining thread which gives real life info about the activities of run girls.

I don't know why u are pained. Are u a runs girl? If u are one, there is no need to shy away from it. They are humans and even some of them end up in the arm of good guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by oyetpel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much, what if Atiku has a share in palmchat? I hope you be composing 10 ways to know if you are being followed from your village.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
what do you mean by runs girls undecided

Girls that runs!!

Is dat comprehensive enuf?!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by mccoy47(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
U label and condem a woman because of her dress
But u will be gleefully eyeing up the dp of women who dress this same way on facebook Instagram and this very form undecided
☆☆☆☆☆
And if those places in lagos are truly high in sex workers its because its high in Sex Desperate, Despicable Men who pay 2 use a womans body for their pleasure
undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
The way lekki dey go eh, even reverend go forget altar call pursue olosho.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by khlington(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
I think say I for see badagry set.. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
It can't just be 10 jor, these girls almost blindfolded me at Obalende that night. Even soldiers sef join dey romance them
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by awesome11(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

And if those places in lagos are truly high in sex workers its because its high in Sex Desperate, Despicable Men who pay 2 use a womans body for their pleasure
undecided

I've always wondered why we tend to condemn the supply volume of sexual service providers rather than the ever increasing demand for it..
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Leorichy: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

safe to say you had a bad day missus, top 10 anything posted by the guy are just some random opinion,like a joke or sh*t like that. not really fact huh.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nonsreal(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

i don die! Tosyne na u dis gal murder lyk dis?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Pheals(f): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much mogbe bf to be knows wher e to patronize prostitute
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by dabrightt: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

You should not take this personal if you arnt one of them nah

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by willibounce1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Captainbells:

Live and let girls live!

Una suffer never start o. Make una dey do asha.wo up and down, open all ur brea.st and dress like an idi.ot and expect a guy not to conclude you are a prostitute.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by willibounce1(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
U label and condem a woman because of her dress
But u will be gleefully eyeing up the dp of women who dress this same way on facebook Instagram and this very form undecided
☆☆☆☆☆
undecided

Yes...your body is for men's pleasure when you expose your brea.st for us to see and Wear very tight leggings for us to see your jiggly a.ss. What else will that kinda person's body be wanted for? Pleasure. Phuck, dump and move on to the next one. You don't have to accept it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
willibounce1:

Yes...your body is for men's pleasure when you expose your brea.st for us to see and Wear very tight leggings for us to see your jiggly a.ss. What else will that kinda person's body be wanted for? Pleasure. Phuck, dump and move on to the next one. You don't have to accept it.
Boy! Bye undecided the foolery is 2 much
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2016
awesome11:

I've always wondered why we tend to condemn the supply volume of sexual service providers rather than the ever increasing demand for it..
Because 2 a certain extent itz a man's world
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Ebymyk(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks for the info...no wonder ogba,ifako-ijaiye lacks runs gals...been here for a couple of months now,not seen a runs babe here...infact the babes here form efizi!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by willibounce1(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Boy! Bye undecided the foolery is 2 much

Yea it's painful but that is what it is. You even look like them. Ashonmula!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Pheals:
tosyne2much mogbe bf to be knows wher
e to patronize prostitute
hahaha Roflwkmd.. I don't patronize dem ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Leorichy:

safe to say you had a bad day missus, top 10 anything posted by the guy are just some random opinion,like a joke or sh*t like that. not really fact huh.
Yes you're right.. The top 10 bullshit posted by the foolish guy should not be taken serious as such
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2016
willibounce1:

Yea it's painful but that is what it is. You even look like them. Ashonmula!
undecided who gave u access 2 the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.