Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (140543 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2016
oyetpel:
tosyne2'much, what if Atiku has a share in palmchat? I hope you be composing 10 ways to know if you are being followed from your village.
Make Atiku just tell Nigerian police make dem dey find me up and down cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2016
wristbangle:

When one refuse to have fun in life and squeeze face like jedi-jedi always, he/she will soon become a frustrated monkey.

This is an entertaining thread which gives real life info about the activities of run girls.

I don't know why u are pained. Are u a runs girl? If u are one, there is no need to shy away from it. They are humans and even some of them end up in the arm of good guys.
Thanks my brother.. So many ladies in my environment read this write-up and were all laughing.. When a lady get furious over a write-up like this then her lifestyle is questionable cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by willibounce1(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided who gave u access 2 the internet

Kikikikiki...go to bed
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2016
YhungPablo:

EPP me tell dem oo.. tosyne never enter island bfor that's y.
No be everywhere for Lagos you expect make i know nah.. Besides, no be say I dey patronize prostitutes oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2016
AyamStarch:
wristbangle and tosyne, there's something we deserve to know
And what could that be? cool
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ibrahimbashir99(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2016
ephi123:
What kind of senseless article is this

Haba babe chill now... Oya no vex!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ibrahimbashir99(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Dc4life:
Omo fear surulere/lawanson/mushin Gals ooo. They smoke igbo and will fork you for Free if you own an iPhone 6

As iphone 7 don dey now nko?
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ibrahimbashir99(m): 1:54am On Dec 07, 2016
aminoacid01:
So are you encouraging men to patronize them? This thread is TOTALLY senseless!

...Eh oya puting make up, wearing short skirt.... #BadGang!!
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikorodureporta: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2016
AyamStarch:
wristbangle and tosyne, there's something we deserve to know

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ikorodureporta: 2:16am On Dec 07, 2016
All d places u listed, except Mushin & Agege, are feeded by AJ.CITY RUNS GIRLS....go & confam! Have you been to Apapa @ nyte?? ...& u see Ajegunle runs girl as being poor Fyi-Na dem dey service all those seamen for apapa...

1 Like

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by NICENEDU29: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy
But he said the truth. So why are you attacking him like this? Or may be you are one of them, judging from the way you are attacking the OP.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Dare2Try(m): 4:15am On Dec 07, 2016
No comment, don't want to make the headlines for the wrong reason, quote me any day, tosyne2much nice one jare, I see say olosho Dem dey vex
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tomju(m): 4:41am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
U label and condem a woman because of her dress
But u will be gleefully eyeing up the dp of women who dress this same way on facebook Instagram and this very form undecided
☆☆☆☆☆
And if those places in lagos are truly high in sex workers its because its high in Sex Desperate, Despicable Men who pay 2 use a womans body for their pleasure
undecided

See your face like puffpuff! Why you dey vex? Are you feeling guilty? This thread was not about men patronizing Oloshos but about were Oloshos dey in abundance. Call it "runs girls" or whatever all is prostitution. Puff puff biko kpele..it is not our fault. #Oloshoseverywhereinlagossince1960.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Zenlife: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Captainbells:
So your definition of promiscuity is the way a girl is dressed and her sexual status?
What do you mean dress half unclad and not being a Virgin? What has that got to do with promiscuity?

And how does one being "local" constitute promiscuity? Actually you contradicted yourself by mentioning high end areas as well.
So where in Lagos can we find the "good girls" you wish to meet for autographs??

I'm sorry but this list depicts no sense!
In your bid to sound intelligent, you've actually succeeded in creating a thread with little or no sense to make out of it as you do all the time.
Live and let girls live!

Naija girls don suffer I swear cheesy

Old folks are uneasy when bones are mentioned.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by espn(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2016
ritababe:

no, throw more light
u still dont understand..call me...thanks...
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Mcowubaba: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2016
ehissi:
You say ten place in lagos ke? undecided

Na the whole Lagos na e, you just call so!!

Where remain again!!??
That's what I'm wondering too...
Na almost the whole Lagos dey dia(make Ambode catch you first, u go explain further) ... E remain Ibafo, Anthony, Igando housing estate, Ikorodu, Ikotun... Lol

Tosyne2much u didn't have to point out that most residents of Festac are from South East Nigeria, before labeling them as runs girls, that's totally uncalled for

I hope Nairaland politics and bigotry has not gotten to u.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Dare2Try:
No comment, don't want to make the headlines for the wrong reason, quote me any day, tosyne2much nice one jare, I see say olosho Dem dey vex
The vexing plenty oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Na almost the whole Lagos dey dia(make Ambode catch you first, u go explain further) ... E remain Ibafo, Anthony, Igando housing estate, Ikorodu, Ikotun... Lol

Tosyne2much u didn't have to point out that most residents of Festac are from South East Nigeria, before labeling them as runs girls, that's totally uncalled for

I accept my mistake bro. Thanks bro
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Orpe7(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Ebutte meta
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Mcowubaba: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I accept my mistake bro. Thanks bro
Correct man..
I am a fan of your work and blog...
The moment you start going tribal...
I will jejely Stop my 'faning'
And many share the same sentiment with me...
Remain blessed
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Correct man..
I am a fan of your work and blog...
The moment you start going tribal...
I will jejely Stop my 'faning'
And many share the same sentiment with me...
Remain blessed
That's very true bro. I'm sorry
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Pheals(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahaha Roflwkmd.. I don't patronize dem ooo cheesy
but how come you know does places dude
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Pheals:
but how come you know does places dude
I haven't gone to most of these places oooo... I actually asked the residents of various areas before coming up with the article
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Leorichy: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes you're right.. The top 10 bullshit posted by the foolish guy should not be taken serious as such

You are right bro infact you should be given a Nobel Prize for this comment
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Leorichy:

You are right bro infact you should be given a Nobel Prize for this comment
Abi nah cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Ganjababe: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Wonder why Every1 keeps saying Mushin is bad. Grew up there and I can confirm that it is not as bad as you guys paint it.
Runs girls is a function of the mind and not necessarily the environment. Virginity is a choice, not where one is born/lives.
@tosyne2much, get your facts right. U must have been rolling with the wrong set of people
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Ganjababe:
Wonder why Every1 keeps saying Mushin is bad. Grew up there and I can confirm that it is not as bad as you guys paint it.
Runs girls is a function of the mind and not necessarily the environment. Virginity is a choice, not where one is born/lives.
@tosyne2much, get your facts right. U must have been rolling with the wrong set of people
Alright sir
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by Joe171(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
willibounce1:

Yes...your body is for men's pleasure when you expose your brea.st for us to see and Wear very tight leggings for us to see your jiggly a.ss. What else will that kinda person's body be wanted for? Pleasure. Phuck, dump and move on to the next one. You don't have to accept it.
Yes man, you're right! they always want to be sexually appealing at all times yet they want to be seen as Okonjo Iweala.
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by ehissi(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Ibafo and igando na Lagos abi na Ogun state?

Make Ibikunle Amosun catch you, e go deport you as Fashola take deport people go east!
undecided

Plus all those other areas na "patch-patch" Joor !! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by facealomas: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
agbado ijaye na him worse pass
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
facealomas:
agbado ijaye na him worse pass
Na so baba
Re: 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Ganjababe:
@tosyne'2much, get your facts right. U must have been rolling with the wrong set of people
Don't deceive yourself that runs girls is a function of the mind. The fact reminds the same that some places are highly dominated by runs girls in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.