Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55689 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2016
misspicy:

Well we have a right to air our opinions, that's theirs

True talk o...
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by October1960: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Law of supply and demand. Lots of women no need for guys to stress.

Also women tend to be users hence most guys don't take most women seriously. Some chief or rich politician will come along and she will forget all the love she professes with sweet mouth and move on too.

Women and Men opposite sides of same coin in this hard harsh reality called life.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by dilini(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

that means you too have a 'side boyfriend' aside from the person you "seems" to be dating...phvvfkin two guys and milking them both? That's a clear sign of an advance cheating that has gone wrong. I wonder what reasons you'd give getting married to a guy and still be cheating on him with another man outside if with this topic you are encouraging ladies to cheat on their boyfriends/potential hubbies... smh!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 1:42am On May 14, 2017
dilini:

that means you too have a 'side boyfriend' aside from the person you "seems" to be dating...phvvfkin two guys and milking them both? That's a clear sign of an advance cheating that has gone wrong. I wonder what reasons you'd give getting married to a guy and still be cheating on him with another man outside if with this topic you are encouraging ladies to cheat on their boyfriends/potential hubbies... smh!

Hmmmm undecided
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
nice bleeping go dey brekete
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Konquest: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.
^^^^^
^^^^^
undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by RuggedSniper: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Laveda:
I can't help but laugh, using Toke's case as a case study. She was aware of his cheating habit.

There's just the truth, having a side guy can't help anything.
Its very hard before you see a girl loving 2guys at a time, except you're telling she should just be flirting with both of them, then fine.

You can't be commited to 2 people at the same time and be focused, truth is, along the line you'll lose interest in one.. We are wired differently, unlike guys, some can't keep 4 and not care..

And you as a girl keeping two, you're gonna be _fucking the both of them right? Let's face it, you're gonna lose at the end, maybe.

Cheating is never an option, walk away if you aren't feeling the relationship again.
^^Well said!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Youngpo413: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Laveda:
I can't help but laugh, using Toke's case as a case study. She was aware of his cheating habit.

There's just the truth, having a side guy can't help anything.
Its very hard before you see a girl loving 2guys at a time, except you're telling she should just be flirting with both of them, then fine.

You can't be commited to 2 people at the same time and be focused, truth is, along the line you'll lose interest in one.. We are wired differently, unlike guys, some can't keep 4 and not care..

And you as a girl keeping two, you're gonna be _fucking the both of them right? Let's face it, you're gonna lose at the end, maybe.

Cheating is never an option, walk away if you aren't feeling the relationship again.
You are not a Nigerian....our girls can multitask o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.