Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55698 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerian girls ehnnn tahhh
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by BabaRamota1980: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ladies, let me give you 20 points to improve relationship

1 - all guys are flirts
2 - we dont see flirting as cheating, you shouldn't
3 - true, flirting can lead to betrayal and infidelity
4 - no guy is immune when seduced by another girl
5 - not all guys have the DISCRETION to say NO, Im happily with someone.
6 - it's a girls call to evaluate and choose guys with DISCRETIONARY JUDGEMENT
7 - girls want the SPONTANEOUS and WILD kinda guy
8 - what you seek is what you get!
9 - all guys want some space sometimes when theyvare not smothered
10 - your constant presence in your guy's face is not good for the health of the relationship, give a breather.
11 - if your guy flirts, dont discourage but reinforce the need for him to be stylish with it and allow him do it in your presence.
12 - if you don't he wil do it behind you and could be damaging when discoveries pop up
13 - if your guy is a womanizer, you have a choice....leave him or tolerate it.
14 - if you choose to stay then make sure you are the p1mp. No girl lay with him without your approval.
15 - you might find it pleasurable to join and have a menage a trois.
16 - set expectations before going in new relationship
17 - above all, you own no one, and no one owns you.
18 - keep ya gaddem dignity and feminity tight
19 - keep yourself veiled from him sometimes. Spend a weak not showing any part of your skin to him beside face and hands. Hide your cleavage, hide your arms, hide your legs and thighs, cover your hair.
20 - guys love variety, after going a week or two not seeing your na.ked.ness he will become curious and want to unveil you...but you are a pandora box, let him come in and satisfy his curiosity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by orwell2615(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
The journey is so long that you need a spare tire...
Every team gets better with a good bench...
Barca had Messi but still had to buy Neymar and Suarez....

But it's all at a risk, at your own risk
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Oseniade(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
The question is what is the definition of 'side boyfriend' ?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
What a sweeping generalisation!. grin
Men have the inclination to cheat, it's natural but i can't say 90% are cheats cos i haven't done any survey on that.

Have seen guys who detest cheating, and real men don't play games, boys do.
can you please explain what it entails to be a real man,cos I know of matured married men with kids who cheat on their wives,if a man with kids doesn't fall into the category of a real man,how then can a so called bachelor ever make the list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by KingRex1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
itz not becuz ive been locked down cry .....tears of happeniss and sadness
Smh.. You've been locked down yet you crave many guys.
Such a fantasy

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by SIRKOL(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.
It is vice versa. With all due respect I will say that u are guilty of Oximoron. U encourage girls to have a side guy, yet u ask why a guy is unfaithful. A decent girl can hardly find a beast who will use n dump her, no body dumps an asset.

4 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akalia:
that's the code name u cheating ass girls now call double dating 'volume dating '. I see.
Hahaha grin
i meant BEFORE u get a boyfriend,When yer just going out on dates (dating)
○○
And volume dating it what we call this in america
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ButterFrost212(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vorpal:

But you dont?
That's not even up for discussion, what if I don't, what if I do? That's my business.... Besides, do you know if I have a boyfriend Howmuch more a side Beau?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingRex1:

Smh.. You've been locked down yet you crave many guys.
Such a fantasy
I dont deny i enjoy the pleasure of multiple admires.
But I'm happy with the 1 smiley
○○
But if i was single know i would volume date wink wink wink
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by jidxin(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yes ooo
u re only tryin to justify ur actions. two wrong doesnt make a right. I understand wat u re hitting at as a matter of fact it doesn't only happens to ladies but also guys too.. I rembr I loved a grl xo much dat she started misbehaving I started thinking resolving to having a side chic so dat it can reduce my love 4 her nd I can pretend to do sum certain tins dat will bring her to d realisation dat shez losing me to sum1.....anyway I think im strange.....its a bad thing to fall in love .I avoid it like shiii

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
lezz:
Girls are wired to be faithful, except they are genetically mutated or are uncompromisingly greedy.

Guys are predisposed to fück at sight but are only stifled by religious tenets and moral codes of conduct.

Girls who attempt double dating always end up more confused than they began.

Well, you're right... Cheating doesn't change anything.

Tho I'm not trying to justify a man's cheating ways, we should be faithful to our partners.. smiley
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by princefunmmy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

This is the very reason I just dumped my gf... I don't shar and I was loyal and she knew it, she was just a fool to go with her friends who believe to have spare bf, and when I knew, I gave her a good red card

6 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRKOL:
It is vice versa. With all due respect I will say that u are guilty of Oximoron. U encourage girls to have a side guy, yet u ask why a guy is unfaithful. A decent girl can hardly find a beast who will use n dump her, no body dumps an asset.

Haven't you heard of the saying"you don't know what you have till you lose it?", well, that's what we dealing with here.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by godson300040(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ohhhhh please spare me all these mu mumbo jumbo...

If the guy write him own book now everyone go change views like APC and start the blame game.

The fact is no human is 100% faithful we've cheat or be cheated knowledge or unknowingly

Any lady that keeps side bf is just on her way to becoming a first class _OLOSHO_

It's very simple

The truth is women always mistake Boyfriend for husband and husband for boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by godoluwa(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
this is a good ideal, just same way car owners has *spear* tyre grin
c her english sef
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by olamakinde(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

whether the problem is patched or not, it would save the girl from lots of heartache
try me and see how good I am
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
princefunmmy:

This is the very reason I just dumped my gf... I don't shar and I was loyal and she knew it, she was just a fool to go with her friends who believe to have spare bf, and when I knew, I gave her a good red card

I'm sorry to read this, but I'm sure she or her friends must have gone through heart breaks and were only trying to be on the safe side.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by folasayolyn(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
yes SOME men cheat but that's not enough to have two guys. a lady should fall in love with her eyes and ears open very wide and sneakers on her feet to pull a runaway bride. not all relationships should lead to marriage. the purpose of dating is seeing if you are compatible. so it doesn't work move on fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by folay66(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by chronique(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
You're so intelligent to the point that even if one had to use a microscope to view your brain cells,one won't find an ounce of gray matter in it. Just go over the nonsense you wrote and see if it makes any sense to you. When guys start calling ladies olosho,you'd start complaining. That some men decided to be irresponsible,doesn't mean every man is like that. Keep having side bf and keep shagging both;hiv hasn't stopped killing people. I really don't care what kind of advice you give to matured ladies,and if they'd take it or not. However,refrain from dishing stupid and senseless advice her. Your brain should ordinarily tell you,that there are underaged teenage girls also using this platform. Don't corrupt them/pass on wrong advices to them.
Sexytemi:

4 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xiadnat:
Tskk...and what would be the point of side persons? To me, they are all ways of creating 'drama', 'baggage' and 'junks in trunks' of life metaphorically speaking. Ain't no body got time for that.

I like my life simple, and as worry and drama free as possible. 'Sides JC is my one true side BFF. smiley

I can only deal with one guy drama at a time. When I commit to something or someone, I am all in. No sides anything.

The idea of side chicks and side boyfriends is that of people diversifying their heartbreaks...spreading their 'heartbreak eggs' in many baskets.

That's how come people are in their 20s and 30s, and they already have soap opera dramas to last a lifetime.

I don't know why people choose to attract problems in their life and they wonder why their life sucks or are unhappy and unfulfilled and mean and angry.

People need to deal with risks that comes with living. Relationships are a risk. Giving and loving someone is a risk. Take the risk with the reward. And, accept pain that comes with risk and inevitable part of life. Grow some balls, get some muscles and build resilience.

Love like you can never be hurt; but keep in mind you will. Love with your heart like it can never be broken. If it is broken, use a super glue, glue it back and keep the heart beating. Keep stepping.

*taps outs*

Gawd, why do I always have sermons. Lawd, why? grin undecided

I'm sold
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by tibro(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hell on loose.
Agents of darkness everywhere.
Can't you preach abstanance before marriage and faithful in marriage.

I pity those that will follow your advice.

5 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nnemuka(f): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
When a guy finds out you truly love him, he takes you for granted.
Your crime was loving him to a fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
jidxin:
u re only tryin to justify ur actions. two wrong doesnt make a right. I understand wat u re hitting at as a matter of fact it doesn't only happens to ladies but also guys too.. I rembr I loved a grl xo much dat she started misbehaving I started thinking resolving to having a side chic so dat it can reduce my love 4 her nd I can pretend to do sum certain tins dat will bring her to d realisation dat shez losing me to sum1.....anyway I think im strange.....its a bad thing to fall in love .I avoid it like shiii

Love is like a drug that once you taste it you get addicted to it....I'm a sucker for love and I've had my own fair share of love palavas
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Dis is an endless cycle karma will enjoy. Imagine a girl having a side bf,wen d side bf now gets a real gf,he dsnt expect her not 2 hv a side bf 2. D cycle goes on an on. D point is u cnt be a side bf nd xpet 2 hv a gf who won't hv a side bf. Karma dsnt work dah way

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Arrow24: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

whether the problem is patched or not, it would save the girl from lots of heartache
is your eyes paining you
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Women are the gatekeepers to relationships, sex and marriage so how does this kind of shit happen to you girls?.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
this is a good ideal, just same way car owners has spear tyre grin

"have"
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ogaprime(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
If only if pre-marital sex can be stopped, but parties won't lose much. Youths will be serious with relationships,
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
When a guy finds out you truly love him, he takes you for granted.
Your crime was loving him to a fault.

I totally agree with this.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by godoluwa(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
To think Toke wrote down all that transpired between her and her bf later husband on that book is to believe Buhari will make N1 equal $1 before he leaves office.

Poo happens and because some1 cheated on you isn't a guarantee that all the guys who'll come your way will be cheats.

"All men are not the same" cheating isn't an option for me.
I love ur write up! God bless u coz u said PLAIN TRUTH!
hws ur baby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.