Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592983 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

0909604873*

okay ma... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Appliedmaths(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Bia Chioma, Biko let dem make up. The quarrel don do na undecided undecided undecided

PM bad... Whatsapp 08108028287.
Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

0909604873*

should ah use ma fwend's fone tew send it cuz am fone is having a li2 pro...

am currently using ma pc naw....

so wat do we do....

are yhu gonna wait till 2nite or probably tomorrow wen ma fone will be ready?

or should ah send it via mail? sad

ah knw ya guys will say am showing off

buh it jux 2h*
we gat to appreciate her for her good work rite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Michelle55: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

so wat do we do....

buh it jux 2h*
u r doing d ryt tin dude.its nt showing off,its cald appreciatn 4 d gud writeups dat she s dishing out 2 we all. God bless u 4 doing dis

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Crowniey(f): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nene shuldnt av sent her packing, so she will be able to be sure of what she could do cos i know Myra is up to no good.
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
0909604873*

complete am na,
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
oya make Una talk..... Viewing this topic: hardeydeb (f ), Marizu (m ), drewsman (m ), Bibi294 (f ), Missmossy (f ), duchessxino (f ), aydrees09 , Crowniey(f ), Kneephy , faithomo001 , Nmaglit , ADECULATE (f ), deewhydoski (m )

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
bimberry1307:

guy, I just dey recover from this your puo puo sal wey you gii mi. hahahaha, Abeg no mak me laff.

pwese ashept naaaa

Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nathan u say u lyk diz Kainene KO.......may I no hear u dey complain later say she dey troublesome ooooo
Re: Red Ashes by ADECULATE(f): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
ElajRita:
oya make Una talk.....
Viewing this topic: hardeydeb (f ), Marizu
(m ), drewsman (m ), Bibi294 (f ), Missmossy
(f ), duchessxino (f ), aydrees09 , Crowniey(f ),
Kneephy , faithomo001 ,
Nmaglit , ADECULATE (f ), deewhydoski (m )
lol caught in d act, chumzypinky u re da best
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wizsolzy are you polygamous in nature, the way you're proposing to everybody ni abi you got Mr. Chuks Igho blood in you. Ayam watching you cheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by yetundegold(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
well done...God will continue to Bless you...
Re: Red Ashes by Nathblessing(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Finally finally..... strtd yest and now I'm here..... This story is just awesome..... More ink to your pen ma......
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

okay ma... wink
d last one ends with 4 :p
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
ElajRita:

complete am na,
d last one ends with 4
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

so wat do we do....

buh it jux 2h*
wic eva way u like dear. I didnt really place my number here because i wanted d kad or anything, i pasted it here so anyone who wants to speak with me (i bliv i have fans here) can do so. I'd like to speak with everyone here. U all are wonderful. Thanks for appreciating my works dear, God bless you
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Wizsolzy are you polygamous in nature, the way you're proposing to everybody ni abi you got Mr. Chuks Igho blood in you. Ayam watching you cheesycheesy.
my sister
Prettyhurts is dat hw u use to do who hv I puo puose to b4 naaaaaa. y r u trying to put sand sand in my garri naaaaa. r u not my sister again... can't a young boy fall in love again

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Same here. Motherhood and marriage mellowed me down. Before, my head dey spark like electric wire. I no dey gree. Funny enof, d first tym i met my husband, he was trying to separate me and my den bestfriend's boyfriend from a serious fight

Lol
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
NATHAN.

'no leave me let me show this tortoise that she has no right whatsoever to drag my late mother into this mess. Infact! My mother owned this estate and so it belongs to me. And i demand immediately that this girl packs out of this house this minute with all the rent which she has ever paid since she rented this apartment refunded to her. I dont want to ever see her ugly face around here again!'

That was when i lost it. I grabbed Myra angrily 'listen and listen very attentively girl! I will not, i repeat, i will not have you speak to my fiancee in such a manner again, understood? And i dont want to see you

I so much love this episode. I've been expecting Kainene to send her packing since. It's her house, she has all the right to have some peace and quietness in her own house.

Nathan really surprise me o. I was not expecting him to fired her like that and so quickly.

I felt a little pity for Myra anyway. She lost her home and her job the same day. I'm expecting her fight back sha.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
fam24:

I so much love this episode. I've been expecting Kainene to send her packing since. It's her house, she has all the right to have some peace and quietness in her own house.

Nathan really surprise me o. I was not expecting him to fired her like that and so quickly.

I felt a little pity for Myra anyway. She lost her home and her job the same day. I'm expecting her fight back sha.
lol. At first i tot u wntd 2 quote d whole update
Re: Red Ashes by siralabai(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Same here. Motherhood and marriage mellowed me down. Before, my head dey spark like electric wire. I no dey gree. Funny enof, d first tym i met my husband, he was trying to separate me and my den bestfriend's boyfriend from a serious fight
Chumzypinky:

gwa ya biko
So you're more of Kainene before Kwa? Chaiii I dey imagine how person wey cross you go be in those days. (in Malam Musa voice) walahi your huspand try well well, ip to say you no meet am fifu por dey hia wen, chaiii
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Acode:
Chumzypinky can I marry u now biko
U just av to narrate dis whole series to me... Ur killing me with suspense na..nwayi oma embarassedBiko nu..
Bia nwoke isi gini undecided

Person Wife undecided

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 5:32am On Mar 02, 2017
ikombe:
Bia nwoke isi gini undecided

Person Wife undecided
I just dey sowi for dat guy. Bros Na me go help mummy chumzypinky husband shot am......

bros ikombe u dey see how Prettyhurts won take put action bitters for my best

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

wic eva way u like dear. I didnt really place my number here because i wanted d kad or anything, i pasted it here so anyone who wants to speak with me (i bliv i have fans here) can do so. I'd like to speak with everyone here. U all are wonderful. Thanks for appreciating my works dear, God bless you

Yhu very much welcome
Ah try send it last nty buh ah copy a wrong number
Ma bad sad

Expect it today
#istandwifpinky

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Michelle55:
u r doing d ryt tin dude.its nt showing off,its cald appreciatn 4 d gud writeups dat she s dishing out 2 we all. God bless u 4 doing dis
Tanks

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Oops ah 4 say try sending last nty den realise it missing 1 digit thought it was ma mistake sefsef

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

09096048734?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
At exactly 07:15am this morning, i heard a beep on ma fone. And den i checked, it was a message. Guess who sent it and the sender of the message?

I wont tell you *tongue out*

God bless you dear Talk2saintIfy. U're a saint indeed
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
d last one ends with 4
ok well done
Re: Red Ashes by Mobecs(f): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=54190474]At exactly 07:15am this morning, i heard a beep on ma fone. And den i checked, it was a message. Guess who sent it and the sender of the message?

Gosh!! Ure wicked,,, and I was following the gist like my life depended on it.
Anyways good morning, hope u woke up good...looking forward to more updates

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
At exactly 07:15am this morning, i heard a beep on ma fone. And den i checked, it was a message. Guess who sent it and the sender of the message?

God bless you dear Talk2saintIfy. U're a saint indeed

yhur very much welcome dear.................. wink
Re: Red Ashes by bimberry1307(f): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
wizsolzy:

pwese ashept naaaa
#blushing, i'll think about it but don't tell anybody o

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.