Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593863 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2017
wizsolzy:

bros ikmbe u dey see how Prettyhurts won take put action bitters for my best

Bia Uglyhurts abi na wetin self undecided

How u go wan mix action bitters inside person best na angry

Be very carefull oh. If not nga mua gi akanti here

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
ikombe:

Bia Uglyhurts abi na wetin self undecided

How u go wan mix action bitters inside person best na angry

Be very carefull oh. If not nga mua gi akanti here

I jikwa anya gị nwoke?? Ahụ adịkwa gị, ka ọ bụ ị maghị ụma nwere kwụ? Ọ bụrụ njakiri kaba ahụ wụsa ya maka ndị ụta.

Lemme not derail this thread. Sorry Chumzypinky
Re: Red Ashes by Kneephy(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky u really a genius....keep doing what u knw aw to do best, one day it will all pay off! U are blessed!
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
wizsolzy:

I just dey sowi for dat guy. Bros Na me go help mummy chumzypinky husband shot am......

bros ikombe u dey see how Prettyhurts won take put action bitters for my best

Don't worry we go finish work for em body but first pass me that bottle of guilder.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Wizsolzy are you polygamous in nature, the way you're proposing to everybody ni abi you got Mr. Chuks Igho blood in you. Ayam watching you cheesycheesy.

Leave am, en wan break Solomon record.
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
bimberry1307:
#blushing, i'll think about it but don't tell anybody o
am I madt? if ah hear say tell person....I can never do dat naaaaa I pwomise

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
preciousuweh:

Don't worry we go finish work for em body but first pass me that bottle of guilder.

oya take

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bia, u guys is derailing ma thread oo, i wnt take it lightly wif u guys oo
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
preciousuweh:

Leave am, en wan break Solomon record.

I want to be everything King Solomon is because he is my name sake. but d polygamous aspect I no follow

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hey Everyone! Guess who i just spoke to? Prettyhurts! Her voice is so tiny and cute! Like that of sweet sixteen

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hey Everyone! Guess who i just spoke to?
Prettyhurts!
Her voice is so tiny and cute! Like that of sweet sixteen

hmmmmm tiny Nd cute voice. oya give me d number make ah confirm am .

1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by bimberry1307(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
wizsolzy:

Now God don finally catch you. Before I dey hear say na everyone u dey pwopose to and now na number you wan dey collect abi? PUO PUO SAL REJECTED..
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
bimberry1307:

Now God don finally catch you. Before I dey hear say na everyone u dey pwopose to and now na number you wan dey collect abi? PUO PUO SAL REJECTED..

hmmmmm 9ja girls and jealousy. I just wanted to confirm her voice naaaaa. Na besides she is my sister if ah dey lie ask mummy chumzypinky...oya I no want d number again

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
wizsolzy:

lol, how much u go pay? A trip to Jamaica and bak and u get ha numba, lol
Re: Red Ashes by Queengolden(f): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mummy chummy I want your number please
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

A trip to jamaica and bak i for don collect 700 tiny voice numbers for dat side na

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Queengolden:
Mummy chummy I want your number please
lol, its here already nah
Re: Red Ashes by mizchoc(f): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
ikombe:
A trip to jamaica and bak i for don collect 700 tiny voice numbers for dat side na

lol..
Ikombe Ikombe....
if thou doesn't stop all these things, though shall end up like Chuka Igho..

just kidding.
mummy pinky.. how market?
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

no Na I can't pay for such trip wen i hv bemberry1307 by my side

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
JOLADE.
Even when every member of my family kept urging me to talk about what the problem was, i refused. What was the point talking? What do i tell people? That my husband was actually impotent and his elder brother was responsible for my pregnancy which was concieved in a rape incident.

That was something to be ashamed about.

I shut everyone out.

I would lock myself up in my room all day refusing to speak to either Kelvin nor Victor who had refused to leave the house even when he and Kelvin had gotten into a serious fight with Kelvin inflicting several injuries on him.

When Kelvin eventually got tired of knocking on our room turn mine everyday, he gave up. But that didnt stop him from placing a tray of food in front of my door every morning and every night.

Sometimes i ate, sometimes i didnt.

'i said it! I said it that this Kelvin was badluck, didnt i?' i heard my mum rant from outside.

From the voices i heard, i knew she came with Bidemi and Folake. They knocked as usual but i refused to open up.

'mummy, you should stop shouting, it isnt good for your health' I heard Bidemi say.

'Jolade open this door!!' my mum shouted hitting the door hard.

I started crying. Why did i have to suffer this much? Why did i have to pass through so much in life? What was my crime? What was my sin?

'didnt i warn you not to marry this useless man? Where is he sef? Look at what he has done to my daughter, how are we even sure she's even alive?' I heard the tears in her voice and i knew she was either crying or was about crying 'what if she has killed herself inside?'

'God forbid!' i heard Folake say 'Jolade would never do that to herself'

And to be sincere, those thoughts kept coming into me every now and then, but the thought about my unborn child and my late father kept holding me back. What was life worth living for anyway?

When there's Life, there's Hope I heard my innerman say.

"There's no hope for me" I cried shaking my head.

There's hope if only you believe. Just surrender yourself and you'll see things turn around for the better

"How do i surrender myself?"

Just accept me into your life and let me be your Lord and personal savior. And i'll guide you all through your life. And you'll experience peace which you've never felt before

I was startled at first. Was this God calling me? I looked around remembering the sunday school tale of how God called Samuel thrice and he accepted Jesus.

Are you ready to surrender yourself to me? The voice came again.

I just nodded my head. I didnt know what to believe anymore. I didnt know what i wanted myself. It was just as if i was open for whatever was presented to me.

Close your eyes and pray The voice said in a gentle whisper.

I closed my eyes not knowing how to go about it. Where to start from. How do i start?

Start by confessing your sins and accepting me into your life

I nodded and started praying.

"Lord Jesus, i accept you into my life. I know i've sinned and come short of your glory and i ask for mercy. I ask for forgiveness. I ask that you come into my life and cleanse me of all iniquities. I accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. That you'll be my guide and leader all the days of my life....."

Things turned for the better in my life when i accepted Jesus. There was this peace i felt in me. Peace undescribable.

I didnt know how to describe it.

The Lord guided me throughout my every step. First, he led me into having a conversation with my husband first, then his brother. It was a peaceful dialogue.

I wouldnt go about explaining long stories about how we resolved everything but there was peace in my home again.

In tears, i forgave both my husband and his brother and i led them to Christ through His direction.

He (Jesus) also led me to a Church where he asked me to fellowship. And we could only keep hoping that someday sometime, my husband's impotency would disappear. My bible made me understand that there was nothing he could not do. And healing my husband of his impotency was something he could do and much more.

I believe i would have more kids from my husband. I have that faith and nothing's going to weaken that faith by His Grace.

TBC

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

no Na I can't pay for such trip wen i hv bimberry1307 by my side

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
So, i believe we've all come to the end of Jolade's part.
Haters of Jolade, rejoice.
Lovers of Jolade, you're going to miss her but we're moving forward.
Pardon me for ending her part that way - i mean the Repentance part. And i'm not really good in writing Spiritual stories like Glowingscenes. I'm only learning from her.
If i'd fallen short in any area concerning the Spirituality part, then i sincerely apologise. I believe that by His Grace, next time, i would do better.

Thank u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by iphunanya(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Pardon me for ending her part that way - i mean the Repentance part. And i'm not really good in writing Spiritual stories like Glowingscenes. I'm only learning from her.
If i'd fallen short in any area concerning the Spirituality part, then i sincerely apologise. I believe that by His Grace, next time, i would do better.

Thank u

Wehdone Ma!!
Re: Red Ashes by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Thank u
My dear speaking from my personal experience, there is no better ending than this, this is the best part in the story so far, i can relate to it and likewise alot of your readers, you deserve a place with Great Evangelist Like DL Moody and Billy Graham

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by VeeGeeCee(f): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
JOLADE.
Even when every member of my family kept urging me to talk about what the problem was, i refused. What was the point talking? What do i tell people? That my husband was actually impotent and his elder brother was responsible for my pregnancy which was concieved in a rape incident.

That was something to be ashamed about.

I shut everyone out.

I would lock myself up in my room all day refusing to speak to either Kelvin nor Victor who had refused to leave the house even when he and Kelvin had gotten into a serious fight with Kelvin inflicting several injuries on him.

When Kelvin eventually got tired of knocking on our room turn mine everyday, he gave up. But that didnt stop him from placing a tray of food in front of my door every morning and every night.

Sometimes i ate, sometimes i didnt.

'i said it! I said it that this Kelvin was badluck, didnt i?' i heard my mum rant from outside.

From the voices i heard, i knew she came with Bidemi and Folake. They knocked as usual but i refused to open up.

'mummy, you should stop shouting, it isnt good for your health' I heard Bidemi say.

'Jolade open this door!!' my mum shouted hitting the door hard.

I started crying. Why did i have to suffer this much? Why did i have to pass through so much in life? What was my crime? What was my sin?

'didnt i warn you not to marry this useless man? Where is he sef? Look at what he has done to my daughter, how are we even sure she's even alive?' I heard the tears in her voice and i knew she was either crying or was about crying 'what if she has killed herself inside?'

'God forbid!' i heard Folake say 'Jolade would never do that to herself'

And to be sincere, those thoughts kept coming into me every now and then, but the thought about my unborn child and my late father kept holding me back. What was life worth living for anyway?

When there's Life, there's Hope I heard my innerman say.

"There's no hope for me" I cried shaking my head.

There's hope if only you believe. Just surrender yourself and you'll see things turn around for the better

"How do i surrender myself?"

Just accept me into your life and let me be your Lord and personal savior. And i'll guide you all through your life. And you'll experience peace which you've never felt before

I was startled at first. Was this God calling me? I looked around remembering the sunday school tale of how God called Samuel thrice and he accepted Jesus.

Are you ready to surrender yourself to me? The voice came again.

I just nodded my head. I didnt know what to believe anymore. I didnt know what i wanted myself. It was just as if i was open for whatever was presented to me.

Close your eyes and pray The voice said in a gentle whisper.

I closed my eyes not knowing how to go about it. Where to start from. How do i start?

Start by confessing your sins and accepting me into your life

I nodded and started praying.

"Lord Jesus, i accept you into my life. I know i've sinned and come short of your glory and i ask for mercy. I ask for forgiveness. I ask that you come into my life and cleanse me of all iniquities. I accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. That you'll be my guide and leader all the days of my life....."

Things turned for the better in my life when i accepted Jesus. There was this peace i felt in me. Peace undescribable.

I didnt know how to describe it.

The Lord guided me throughout my every step. First, he led me into having a conversation with my husband first, then his brother. It was a peaceful dialogue.

I wouldnt go about explaining long stories about how we resolved everything but there was peace in my home again.

In tears, i forgave both my husband and his brother and i led them to Christ through His direction.

He (Jesus) also led me to a Church where he asked me to fellowship. And we could only keep hoping that someday sometime, my husband's impotency would disappear. My bible made me understand that there was nothing he could not do. And healing my husband of his impotency was something he could do and much more.

I believe i would have more kids from my husband. I have that faith and nothing's going to weaken that faith by His Grace.

TBC
very nice! I just wish the best for Jolade.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
What a wonder!!! This is superb.
Your whatsapp ain't working ni. Meanwhile thanks for complimenting my grandmother voice cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
From RED ASHES Pharmacy Store, we hereby present you this>>

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by smokeydrinky: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Thank u

I just knew it had to do with glowingscenes.... Plus I saw ur comment on her thread too.

I'm still following u bumper to bumper. You are too good mehn
Re: Red Ashes by mofy1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
Who be this again? Huh. Must u quote every every.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
VeeGeeCee:

which kind wahala be dis

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Prettyhurts:
What a wonder!!! This is superb.
Your whatsapp ain't working ni. Meanwhile thanks for complimenting my grandmother voice cheesy
dont mind d yeye whatsapp. I hardly go on whatsapp tho. Meanwhile, u said ur voice is grandmotherish? U're not serious!! I seriously cnt bliv u're married wit a child wit dat tiny voice of urs seriously... Lovely one.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
wich kain bad belle u be

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.