Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592736 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
wizsolzy:
mummy chumpzy, mummy chumpzy, mummy chumpzy!!! how many times did i call u? dis one dat ikome and talk2saint are talking about ur niece like dis so hmmmmm i would hv said something but its non of ma business... lemme come nd be going so dat i can add u on my whatsapp lemme look at her too
abeg ooo. I cover my niece wida blood of Jesus. I beta remove ha pic na b4 it turns to something else
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

abeg ooo. I cover my niece wida blood of Jesus. I beta remove ha pic na b4 it turns to something else

lol dis woman eya fear fear

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks to you Bae, just started reading Forgiven by Glowingscene & the story is good more than good.

I hope my inlaw is baking well and my daughters too are good? Greetings to your family. I wish you all the strength you need,more grease to your elbow.
Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol abi?

look 20 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by TheBlessedMAN: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmmnyhemnnnyhe... * I sigh in Igbo language.. CHUMZYPINKY... Baby, I cork my gun 4 u 3times o..(take am *GBOSA! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!)

It wil b d 2nd worst thing i eva do with my Godgiven Hands if i ever read a great and Nice story like this without commenting..(the 1st was masturbating anytime my Gf sends me a 'PLEASE CALL ME 'I LOVE U' sms) So i really have to comment very fast cos she just sent me another sms...

U wil know its a gud story, when its becoming a Regular candidate of Front Page...

U wil know the Authoress (name of a female writer) of the story is a firstclass graduate of 'STREET FIGHTING' when u see 2 beautiful, but sadly senseless Characters fighting and pinching each other to the extent of pouring Sand'ine' on each others mouth.. Thats not the work of the Devil, buh the handiwork of a renowned Street fighter Authoress..

U will know a Gud story when u see that Common sense is not excluded from any Update...

BACK TO KANIENE=>

*pls when will u grow up? U av been living this thugeretory life since the invention of Vanaculars in primary sch...

*THUGERY characters don't last.. They always gets overthrown by Silent, Mild and easy going characters like [fill in the gap]

The devil have been requesting 4 Whatsapp digits so that he can add u to the *THE BONAFIDE CANDIDATES OF HELL* group on whatsapp, and yet u plan on sucesfully giving him with this recessive attitude of urs?

* My dear Kaniene, U need to start acting maturely b4 Buhari gots deported back to the country by Donald Okechukwu Trump, just like other sturborn nigerians that refuses to come back home..

well, this are my little Pisses of advice 4 u Mrs Ruggedy.. Pls be safe and take care of that Next citizen of this country that u are harbouring in ur Womb

KAMSY... Pls keep up the gud work.. U av sucesfully overthrown that dreadlocked girl called Kaniene frm my favourite characters list.. U are really great... Thanks to Chumzypinky for giving us this wonderful character...

Well, i wait in higher Coma of expectation for either the Return of Buhari or Ur next common sense Update, Chumzy... Keep it up..

TEAM HERO..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Hmmmnyhemnnnyhe... * I sigh in Igbo language.. CHUMZYPINKY... Baby, I cork my gun 4 u 3times o..(take am *GBOSA! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!)

It wil b d 2nd worst thing i eva do with my Godgiven Hands if i ever read a great and Nice story like this without commenting..(the 1st was masturbating anytime my Gf sends me a 'PLEASE CALL ME 'I LOVE U' sms) So i really have to comment very fast cos she just sent me another sms...

U wil know its a gud story, when its becoming a Regular candidate of Front Page...

U wil know the Authoress (name of a female writer) of the story is a firstclass graduate of 'STREET FIGHTING' when u see 2 beautiful, but sadly senseless Characters fighting and pinching each other to the extent of pouring Sand'ine' on each others mouth.. Thats not the work of the Devil, buh the handiwork of a renowned Street fighter Authoress..

U will know a Gud story when u see that Common sense is not excluded from any Update...

BACK TO KANIENE=>

*pls when will u grow up? U av been living this thugeretory life since the invention of Vanaculars in primary sch...

*THUGERY characters don't last.. They always gets overthrown by Silent, Mild and easy going characters like [fill in the gap]

The devil have been requesting 4 Whatsapp digits so that he can add u to the *THE BONAFIDE CANDIDATES OF HELL* group on whatsapp, and yet u plan on sucesfully giving him with this recessive attitude of urs?

* My dear Kaniene, U need to start acting maturely b4 Buhari gots deported back to the country by Donald Okechukwu Trump, just like other sturborn nigerians that refuses to come back home..

well, this are my little Pisses of advice 4 u Mrs Ruggedy.. Pls be safe and take care of that Next citizen of this country that u are harbouring in ur Womb

KAMSY... Pls keep up the gud work.. U av sucesfully overthrown that dreadlocked girl called Kaniene frm my favourite characters list.. U are really great... Thanks to Chumzypinky for giving us this wonderful character...

Well, i wait in higher Coma of expectation for either the Return of Buhari or Ur next common sense Update, Chumzy... Keep it up..

TEAM HERO..
lol, ur comment making sense as usual

4 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by TheBlessedMAN: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, ur comment making sense as usual
yea baby... That thing called common sense is nt common... So i pray fervently and 3days fastingly that u nd i neva run out of common sense in Jesus name...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Thanks to you Bae, just started reading Forgiven by Glowingscene & the story is good more than good.

I hope my inlaw is baking well and my daughters too are good? Greetings to your family. I wish you all the strength you need,more grease to your elbow.

I just checked that story..I must say its so intriguing.. great!!

to you Mrs.chimzypunky...
you too much!!.
#i duff my hat bad bad...

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Update deleted by author

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
yea baby... That thing called common sense is nt common... So i pray fervently and 3days fastingly that u nd i neva run out of common sense in Jesus name...
lol. Muahhh. Chop kiss

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
For those who want to see my real face, i've changed my whatsapp picture oo. The person there is me
Re: Red Ashes by dimeji877(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jesuu

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
ooohh mummy chumzypinky y Na y do u hv to turn d story like roundabout. am crying now ....oh fada lwad of Messi

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

'Noooooo!' There was a loud scream.

We quickly looked. MummyM was on her feet. Everyone looked towards her direction.

'No, you two cant get married!' She screamed again.

Nathan and i exchanged glances. What was happening?

Then she pointed at my father.

'Nathan...thats your father. Thats Kainene's father. You guys are siblings' She said.

I didnt know how it happened, but i knew i found myself falling to the floor with Nathan's strong arms around me.

TBC

Noo, I disagree. Not after the stress they both went through, the quarrel, breakups etc. They should do DNA test ASAP, this can't be. What of the Honorable? Chuks should just die,he's so annoying.

Seriously I'm already shedding tears, hubby is looking at me & wondering if I'm OK. I just summarized the story to him. Bae the suspense is really killing me and I love you plenty plenty.

Manage that little token from me biko, you know your babe is broke. @chumzypinky. Anytime I find myself in the East, I'll come to Asaba & kidnap you to my house so you'll just be telling me story.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Noo, I disagree. Not after the stress they both went through, the quarrel, breakups etc. They should do DNA test ASAP, this can't be. What of the Honorable? Chuks should just die,he's so annoying.

Seriously I'm already shedding tears, hubby is looking at me & wondering if I'm OK. I just summarized the story to him. Bae the suspense is really killing me and I love you plenty plenty.

Manage that little token from me biko, you know your babe is broke. @chumzypinky. Anytime I find myself in the East, I'll come to Asaba & kidnap you to my house so you'll just be telling me story.
Prettyhurts, Prettyhurts, Prettyhurts how many times did I call u. if ah hear kidnap for ur mouth.infact am coming for u

Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
my Godt!!!! this can't be happening. how?? why
chimzypinky...You're badt!!
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
wizsolzy:

Prettyhurts, Prettyhurts, Prettyhurts how many times did I call u. if ah hear kidnap for ur mouth.infact am coming for u

Just a weekend getaway kidnap. cheesy fear not bro, she's in a safe hands
Re: Red Ashes by Phunmmielurlar: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hanhan,mummy chumzy u r playing abi?....
Dis update s sooo dope nd unexpected!....dnt do dis 2 Nathan n Nene Na,isnor fair ooo!

More grease 2 ur elbow!
Wehdon ma!
Re: Red Ashes by Lankyannie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Weeellu am nt dt surprisd cus i knw frm d strt dt nathan nd nene wia siblings,buh mummy pinky u no try@all.u should av jst murder dt chuks nd wed nathan$nene.y iz u always mkin me 2be a cry cry baby?so u wanto tel me nw dt nene wil av no oda option dn 2marry mobz nd nathan wil jst fall bk in2 d trap of dt bad-mouth P.A.ah tk indomie belle full beg u,plz no do dz 2us.jst remember d unborn child nene is carryn.more muni nd strenghth 2u.wehdon ma.
Re: Red Ashes by marianneada(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is really a bad dream for Nathan, pls he needs to wake up shocked

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by shurley22(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ohhhhh na....mummy pinky...why did Nathan and kainene have to be siblings now ehn??
This is sooo not fair oh
Re: Red Ashes by LBmujuni3(f): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
what in the world!!!!!!!
Nene 's dad is bad omen!!!
maybe the old lady z just confessed!!!!
be i just knew that some sh!t would go down.

and they say u can forgive, respect a parent!?! clearly who ever said that had met this Chuk dad!!! sleek AF
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Just a weekend getaway kidnap. cheesy fear not bro, she's in a safe hands

ah no won hear anything. weda Na weekend or Na weekdays is not my kwonsine. ah no won hear kid anything

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

oh so u were d benefactor of the secretive recharge of ma phone? Thanks alot dear.
Its not little. And i appreciate. God bless.
Wic state u dey?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lankyannie:
Weeellu am nt dt surprisd cus i knw frm d strt dt nathan nd nene wia siblings,buh mummy pinky u no try@all.u should av jst murder dt chuks nd wed nathan$nene.y iz u always mkin me 2be a cry cry baby?so u wanto tel me nw dt nene wil av no oda option dn 2marry mobz nd nathan wil jst fall bk in2 d trap of dt bad-mouth P.A.ah tk indomie belle full beg u,plz no do dz 2us.jst remember d unborn child nene is carryn.more muni nd strenghth 2u.wehdon ma.
lol, funny u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by teel123(f): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Madam, why the twist. But honourable Imore was Nathan's father. I have not forgotten that blow that led him to the hospital.
Re: Red Ashes by Mztemmy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Noooo.......after all dey have go e try only for them to discover they are siblings on their wedding day
Re: Red Ashes by estie92: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
:oWait ooo. Where that mummyM dey since Nene and Nathan started dating? even till d wedding day? Pls he was sleep talking.
By the way, ebee kwa ka chuks ahu si? He's always a bad omen, really. Can't he jus die already?

A cannor beliv this.

Chumzypinky, good work you have there. full of twists.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
*singing* Started from the bottom now we're here. Thanks for sharing this beautiful masterpiece chumzypinky.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
wizsolzy:

ah no won hear anything. weda Na weekend or Na weekdays is not my kwonsine. ah no won hear kid anything

Is it your kidnap?? Are you the kidnapee or kidnapper. cheesy cheesy

Chumzypinky:

oh so u were d benefactor of the secretive recharge of ma phone? Thanks alot dear.
Its not little. And i appreciate. God bless.
Wic state u dey?

Ywc dear. Maybe when your son will marry my future daughter we go kill all the edible living things till den manage that #5
Re: Red Ashes by cutediva87(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bia my daughter namesake what's all this na ? does it mean that all the while that Mabel and Chioma reconciled, Mabel didn't remember that she slept with chioma's husband at on point in her life or she didn't know that Nene is chioma's daughter? biko clarify me I'm confused. by the I want to see you where is that you number let me add you on watssap and see your pics
Re: Red Ashes by Queenbee123: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
I cannot take it no more... In Tuface tone. It cant be

Who's mummyM, Kaka's mum? Abi nah mummy Mabel?
Please let this be a dream
What of their blood oat.....
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HANDS.
SERIOUSLY CRYING HERE.
IT CANT BE. Please tell me its a LIE

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.