Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593804 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
cutediva87:
queenbee na God go Bless you, which kind stupid memory be that
lol
Re: Red Ashes by clearboos(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
madam Chumzypinky,b4 mummyM lost her memory,she knew Kaniene and her mom,and were both frds,and she knew chuks was Kaniene father,she lost her memory, on the wedding day then remember that chuks is the father on Nathan, mummy Chumzypinky I am nt understanding u again o.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
mummy pinky y are yhu doing this to oua blissful lover nah... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
mummy pinky y are yhu doing this to oua blissful lover nah... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by domido(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2017
When this story started I didn't read it. I was like what's the difference between this and other romance stories. I did that even up to page 100,but the moment I started reading it I saw the twists in the story I was like wow!!! When u think you know what's gonna happen something comes up.
I like this. Nice one sis.
Re: Red Ashes by sexy377: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2017
hmmn this is where i sigh n say wahala don wear covershoe

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Paradise163(f): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2017
clearboos:
madam Chumzypinky,b4 mummyM lost her memory,she knew Kaniene and her mom,and were both frds,and she knew chuks was Kaniene father,she lost her memory, on the wedding day then remember that chuks is the father on Nathan, mummy Chumzypinky I am nt understanding u again o.
If am right, before mummyM lost her memory, she know Kaniene but she never knew she's her Friend's daughter. Remember she never liked Kaniene then cos she had a plan to get Nathan married to Jolade before her memory loss

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
clearboos:
its not me u are not understanding, its the story u're not understanding.

Go back to previous updates. When Jude was in the hospital, you remember Mabel saying she had lied to d extent that she had started decieving herself?
There was an update or updates where i bolded some sentences. If you go bak 2 dos updates and read the bolded parts, u'll understand everything now
Re: Red Ashes by yusufibrahim(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chumzypinky thanks for the updates more grace to u
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Update deleted by author

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizsolzy:

I want to be everything King Solomon is because he is my name sake. but d polygamous aspect I no follow

No wonder the oza oza blood is in you
*****winks. Runs to carry broom in case of you know na*****
Re: Red Ashes by VeeGeeCee(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
lipsrsealed what a wonderfull story. But it didnt end well for Kainene. And that Myra of a girl sha the thunder wey go faya am go come with doctor's prescribtions ; one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the night. Myra is to be blamed for Nath's death.
Re: Red Ashes by katchycouture(f): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
That kainene is a big idiot. ....she killed that Nathan with her stubborn attitude..... The girl was obviously a spoilt brat...her mum didn't bring her up well atall

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow...........wat a story.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 me...........Nene is 2 blame.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
CHUKS.
NATHAN.
'Kainenechukwu Claire Chioma, do you take Nathaniel Imore as your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish. In sickness and in health, richer poorer, till death do you part?'

'yes i....'

'Noooooo!' There was a loud scream.

We quickly looked. MummyM was on her feet. Everyone looked towards her direction.

'No, you two cant get married!' She screamed again.

Nathan and i exchanged glances. What was happening?

Then she pointed at my father.

'Nathan...thats your father. Thats Kainene's father. You guys are siblings' She said.

I didnt know how it happened, but i knew i found myself falling to the floor with Nathan's strong arms around me.

TBC

BLOOD OF TheBlessedMan. What in the world of bikini bottom is this. *****cleans eyes with hands, cleans ear with cotton Bud, places his hands on his head***** heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy. Chumzypinky did I hear you say "SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!". mmbanu, it can't be possible, I say it can't be possible. Infact I'm going to consult amadioha.
*****leaves nairaland enroute amadioha's shrine*****

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Muahhh. Chop kiss

Shey you know say your husband dey view this thread.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
One word "THRILLING"
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
So Nathan finally died, what a tragedy!!!.Please where is the continuation abi epilogue. Don't tell me that's the conclusion, please I can't take it. Myra supposed to pay for her sins, kaka married, chuks DEAD, Nene and Mabel accepting their mistakes. Seriously I blame Mabel for her annoying amnesia that decided to return with a lie, chuks for being a stupid father, Nene for her stubbornness. If only she dropped the gun, this wouldn't have happened. Truly the ASHES were really RED.

You kept me glued to my phone like an addict, wanting and begging for more like a newborn baby. Now my data subscription can expire in peace and I won't be bothered. You're good Bae, very very good with your ink. I wish you safe delivery, may you have a stress-free, no drama delivery and may God bless you and your family. Ezinwaanyi dị ụkọ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by chara019: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
lmao.....like seriously Nathan died?choi
I'm really lol here o,thought the gun part was gonna be a dream,kai...
ma chumzy well done,so Tory iyaff finish,thought it would be a 'and they lived happily ever after story'so so tragic, sorry Nene,*cries*ma chumzy let's rewrite the story that the accidental discharge, claimed Myra and Chuks life...not Nathan.....*wails*
Thank you ma,for your time...have a safe delivery.....
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Prettyhurts:
So Nathan finally died, what a tragedy!!!.Please where is the continuation abi epilogue. Don't tell me that's the conclusion, please I can't take it. Myra supposed to pay for her sins, kaka married, chuks DEAD, Nene and Mabel accepting their mistakes. Seriously I blame Mabel for her annoying amnesia that decided to return with a lie, chuks for being a stupid father, Nene for her stubbornness. If only she dropped the gun, this wouldn't have happened. Truly the ASHES were really RED.

You kept me glued to my phone like an addict, wanting and begging for more like a newborn baby. Now my data subscription can expire in peace and I won't be bothered. You're good Bae, very very good with your ink. I wish you safe delivery, may you have a stress-free, no drama delivery and may God bless you and your family. Ezinwaanyi dị ụkọ.
lol, thanks. Mabel was just confused sha. U know she was sleeping with Jude and Chuks together. And she slept with Chuks more so when d pregnancy clicked, she naturally thought it was Chuks.
Thanks for reading dear. U were one of the people that inspired me more in this story

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by deewhydoski(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
I ave only one person to blame wch is nene...she is so aggressive, she never take things easily. I dont think killing chuks is d next thing for her to do. We all know dat chuks is a moster. She suppose to disown him and not to kill him. We all know what d laws entail, if u kill someone u shall also be killed by hanging...myra is a devil, even some women are devil. Guys u need to pray fervently befor u choose a partner. Nathan am sm sorry
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't really blame anyone. But Kainene is too hot headed and lacks patience. She is always jumping into the conclusion. A woman must have self restraints in everything.

However, I don't know y U had to kill Nathan. Although a beautiful twist, it's kind of a kill joy. Gut shots hardly turn out fatal unless it hits a vital organ. U could have simply injured Nathan critically without killing him. It's so irritating.

I know some injustices go unpunished but Myra should get something coming to her. Chuks already had his own.

In all, I'll rate ur story 7.5 out of 10 points. U really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by esthyope(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
mummy chumpzy iyaff kill me o........Holy jeeezzz!!!.....why do u av to kill Nathan-my red ashes crush nau?
*crying*
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, thanks. Mabel was just confused sha. U know she was sleeping with Jude and Chuks together. And she slept with Chuks more so when d pregnancy clicked, she naturally thought it was Chuks.
Thanks for reading dear. U were one of the people that inspired me more in this story

Ywc dear. Let me know when you start another interesting story.
Re: Red Ashes by Maryclaire1(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
I guess they all have their flaws.

Part of the blame should be on chuks for always sticking his joystick in every skirt.

Mabel too have Some share of the blame letting herself to be seduced by her friend's husbnd...

Nene should have been a bit patience her being too forward and not taking things calmly has caused her Nate....
It sums everything up that we are humans we have our flaws that means we ain't perfect at all

Well this has taught us a lesson we shouldn't be quick to take drastic actions concerning things that happens to us we might just end up getting burned

chei...I did really picture a sweet, romantic, awesome happy ever after for Nene and Nate but u twist it and make us realise that life can't be all sugar.it's a bit complicated with its ups and down...that's really good and i must commend your good work and always finding time to put a smile on your readers faces thanks ma'am for this interesting piece You are simply unique more wisdom to u and God's blessing on u and your family.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
pinky am crying naw ooo

y na choi
yhu must buy bobo anbd indomie for me oo before ah stop crying

for me ah fink chuks is too be blame for all this

if he neva seduced mabel, she would neva had thought that nathan was his son
and the weeding would have gone sucessfully..

meanwhile if nene control her temper for a minute
jux a minute!
nathan would be living naw and their will eventually be planning for their next wedding

ok lawd wat appen to myra jux bcuz of a guy
mehn left to me she must rot in jail

madam pinky nice piece den

though ah dunno like the ending
buh the story line is awesome
wif so many connection er and dere
yhu are the best dear...

ah wish yhu progress in yhur career(writing ah guess)

lol

buh yhu must still give me ma bobo o
cuz am still crying cry cry

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
ladyverere:

In all, I'll rate ur story 7.5 out of 10 points. U really tried.

Mummy verere like seriously 7.5?? Wawuu!! If you're a lecturer you go stingy with mark.
Is not easy for someone(especially a mom of 3 & expecting 1 with a hubby to take care of) to combine her family chores and still come online to write. You're a mom too, one pikin self na work.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Mummy verere like seriously 7.5?? Wawuu!! If you're a lecturer you go stingy with mark.
Is not easy for someone(especially a mom of 3 & expecting 1 with a hubby to take care of) to combine her family chores and still come online to write. You're a mom too, one pikin self na work.

epp me tew her plz

no offence duo

ah will give her
9.99 smiley
Re: Red Ashes by StephanieElla24: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
What a wonderful story buh honestly this ending part is wat am still surprised about I mean d twist is too much....u shldnt hv killed Nathan lyk dat just nw that they hv started to enjoy their union. Coming to who is to blame, Chuks is d architect of all these things where Kainene is to be blamed comes when she cannot control her anger like they say"two wrongs can never make a right". Myra shouldn't go scot free ooo let karma visit her she contributed indirectly to the death of Nathan. All the same ....Kudos to ya and a safe delivery , u will give birth in a favour room not labour room and will
deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
I Know Dis Story Iz Nt Gonna End Well When I Saw D Title.I Have Been Thinkin And Wondering How The Title Will Corroborate With D Story Bt Sha Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by adebriana(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
This story is just too tragic You should have just allowed things remain the way they were instead of bringing Myra into the picture, they did the test on a Saturday and the result was ready on Monday, I don't think she had the time to change it, how did she even know the hospital they were in? If you planned for the DNA test exchange, then Nathan shouldn't have died, or he should have died but they were really siblings.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
I Know Dis Story Iz Nt Gonna End Well When I Saw D Title.I Have Been Thinkin And Wondering How The Title Will Corroborate With D Story Bt Sha Welldone.*Though Nt Happy Because Am Still Mourning Nathan Death*

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.