Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593171 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hmm... Many people complaining about the way the story ended. I'll explain everything, including those who happen to be confused in some areas.
Myra left with anger and hate in her heart.
And certainly, she must have been planning her revenge and keeping tabs on them all this while.
When the wedding didnt go down well, she must have been very happy. And then when she got to know that they were taking a DNA test, she knew she had to do something.

Of course she didnt know that they wouldnt have turned out to be siblings, but she just wanted to make sure.

And then with the help of an insider, she was able to find out the results stated Negative. And then she faked a Positive result and had it switched in the Laboratory, tho she was caught escaping the hospital.

As for those saying Nathan shouldnt have died, well, life is never a bed of roses. Shits happens. People go through so much pains and misfortunes.

U havent heard of newly wedded couples dying on a plane crash for their honeymoon.
You havent heard of Brides sleeping on Friday night and not waking up when Saturday happens to be the day of their wedding?
You havent heard of Coupls being murdered in cold blood in their hotel room on their wedding night? What are we not saying?

What happened to Kainene and Nathan is just part of life.
Not everyone has happy endings. I'm just trying to portray real life situations in the story.

This is Naija. This is the 21st century. We're living in a wicked world. So shine ur eyes!

I will pursue u and beat u... cry .
but in a twisted way...I think Nathan is paying for the sins he committed against JOLADE and the other women.You just don't rendevouz from raping a girl multiple times, leaving her at a cemetery by 2am. Haba...JOLADE no get brother? I for pour Nathan acid. So he kinda deserves it.
As for kaneine...that's the shit that happens when u r all lovey dovey with some crazy dude... Why not ride with calm headed focused guys like me cool with a vision?
In the end KAKA wins...she got her family back and a man who truly loves her.
Moz B...na jail dey wait am for abroad. Unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by smokeydrinky: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:

its not me u are not understanding, its the story u're not understanding.

Go back to previous updates. When Jude was in the hospital, you remember Mabel saying she had lied to d extent that she had started decieving herself?
There was an update or updates where i bolded some sentences. If you go bak 2 dos updates and read the bolded parts, u'll understand everything now

I vividly remember that I wrote about this. I guessed correctly about your hints but some people were lyk your body language didn't show any sign that it's true...... Were they expecting you to break the suspense?

I'm not happy with the development but I'm thrilled that I guessed right.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by smokeydrinky: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oh my God!!!!! Nathan died? and they aint even siblings My head is spinning, I think I'm going to faint.

I'm never going to forgive kainene!! !!!!!! She killed Nathan. Her headiness killed Nathan. Stubbornness has never done any one any good.

I'm so sad the story ended lyk this. Chumzy, plz cant u rewrite it and make nath live? Why did you have to kill him? You killed him with your Pen!!! !

The options r not complete, the 5th should be chumzypinky.

Chumzy, rewrite this last chapter and make nath live. Do you have something against happily ever after?? ? I'm so sad now. I feel a migraine coming
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Lankyannie:
WOW WOWER WOWEST.So babes lyk warfebabe and azequeen dy dz oux i kun dy beg mummy pinky 4 happily ever afta okwa ya?4dz 2daful sequel u guys gave me eeeh,i go slap army 4una on ur birthday.ma baez ma boos.ayam nw a follower of u ppl frm nw on,u guys rili gt talent.prayn 4more fountain of wisdom 2shower on u guys.ma slay mamas,may ur love lyfs be lyk NATHNEN'S,Amen.P.S:Chummzypinky coman see d foreva afta crews ooo we slay pass buharified naija.
lol. I especially love Azeequeen's. Very accurate. Everyone got wat dey deserved, lol
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Oh my God!!!!! Nathan died? and they aint even siblings My head is spinning, I think I'm going to faint.

I'm never going to forgive kainene!! !!!!!! She killed Nathan. Her headiness killed Nathan. Stubbornness has never done any one any good.

I'm so sad the story ended lyk this. Chumzy, plz cant u rewrite it and make nath live? Why did you have to kill him? You killed him with your Pen!!! !

The options r not complete, the 5th should be chumzypinky.

Chumzy, rewrite this last chapter and make nath live. Do you have something against happily ever after?? ? I'm so sad now. I feel a migraine coming
lol, i dont have anything against happily ever after sha
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
just three days wey I no come online, the story don't finish I Don't Believe it... mummychumzy come and explain...
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
just three days wey I no come online, the story don't finish I Don't Believe it... mummychumzy come and explain...
Re: Red Ashes by bimberry1307(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmmmmm! mummy chumzypinky broke my heart to pieces until azequeen and warfibabe come join am together. The ride was worth it though but I'm still wondering what later happened to mozb. chumzypinky, you try well well. mention me in your next tori.
Re: Red Ashes by Nnnena(f): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Chai na so nathan die sha.u guys saying its Nene fault its a lie oooo. Nene reacted how most of us would have done had it been we are in their shoe. How would I feel if i eventually learn that someone I love and cherish even more than myself and we are planning to get married at the dire minutes I learnt he is my brother like seriously na to kill myself remain.chumzypinky i love this writeup. Please mention me in any great piece love you lotsssss
Re: Red Ashes by Lankyannie(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. I especially love Azeequeen's. Very accurate. Everyone got wat dey deserved, lol
EXACTLY!!!! nd in d end,GOD took over dia lyfs mkn it a christian novel@d end.dz ya story waz rili DA BOMB!!!,u rili gt real talent ma'am.wishn more love nd peace in ya family,more muni nd a safe delivery.biko no vex....................WHEN ARE WE XPECTING ANODA STORY FROM U?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lankyannie:
EXACTLY!!!! nd in d end,GOD took over dia lyfs mkn it a christian novel@d end.dz ya story waz rili DA BOMB!!!,u rili gt real talent ma'am.wishn more love nd peace in ya family,more muni nd a safe delivery.biko no vex....................WHEN ARE WE XPECTING ANODA STORY FROM U?
hmmm, very soon. Make i just relax from dis one first nah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
ElajRita:
just three days wey I no come online, the story don't finish
I Don't Believe it...
mummychumzy come and explain...
U dis stubborn child of mine, where went u all dis days eh? You aff startd 2 waka yeye waka abi? Wic boy dd u folo? Where u waka go since last yr eh?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nnnena:
Chai na so nathan die sha.u guys saying its Nene fault its a lie oooo. Nene reacted how most of us would have done had it been we are in their shoe. How would I feel if i eventually learn that someone I love and cherish even more than myself and we are planning to get married at the dire minutes I learnt he is my brother like seriously na to kill myself remain.chumzypinky i love this writeup. Please mention me in any great piece love you lotsssss
i love u loads too. I jst started readin ur story. Still in Page 2, so pardon me if u see me viewing without commentin, i'm still reading
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:

U dis stubborn child of mine, where went u all dis days eh? You aff startd 2 waka yeye waka abi? Wic boy dd u folo? Where u waka go since last yr eh?
grin[quote author=Chumzypinky post=54321398]

ma'am don't mind US ooo..we went to Paris...you know...Elajrita ..my bae (lolzz) was so emotional that she lost it..and cried when I told her Nathan died..

I just had to take her to Paris, dubia and China...to make her happy...you know I love my bae more than anything...

#please mention me when you begin a new story !?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
sirblero:
grin
iffa hear say my pikin carry belle sha, na u i go hold
Re: Red Ashes by Azeequeen(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Missperfect28:
WOW...red ashes was da bomb!one of m bestest NL tori ever.and chumzypinky*just so u know*i feel like using dat broom on on my profile pix to whip yhu... >:-( Waffibabe n azeequeen,u guys saved maami pinky frm serious beating 2day

Abeg ooo,she no dey too strong

Miss Lankyannie,thanks jawe...Ma birthday is still December o so start preparing to slap an army officer but me no dey there o

Ma'am chumpzypinky,I knew that if I started from where you stopped,that Chuks would not get what he deserved,he is kukuma at the verge of dying before.
And for that MozB too,him be complete asshole
All in all,great piece there. If you want to turn it into a movie,I'd like the role of either Mabel or Nene. Lol. Auditioning now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:

mummychumzy don't mind him oo.school has been keeping me busy
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chumzypinky:

mummychumzy don't mind him oo.school has been keeping me busy, I did not waka any yeye waka ooo
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Azeequeen:

Abeg ooo,she no dey too strong

Miss Lankyannie,thanks jawe...Ma birthday is still December o so start preparing to slap an army officer but me no dey there o

Ma'am chumpzypinky,I knew that if I started from where you stopped,that Chuks would not get what he deserved,he is kukuma at the verge of dying before.
And for that MozB too,him be complete asshole
All in all,great piece there. If you want to turn it into a movie,I'd like the role of either Mabel or Nene. Lol. Auditioning now
lol
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
ElajRita:

mummychumzy don't mind him oo.school has been keeping me busy, I did not waka any yeye waka ooo
God have mercy on u
Re: Red Ashes by yungeez(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
#ghostmode deactivated#... luv ur story...bt y do u nw av to kill nathan, if i catch u...
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2017
The decisions I made immediately I finished reading this tori:
1. I no go comment, maybe madam Chumzypinky just dey pull our legs
2. If she is serious, I no go read her tori again until she finished it and I saw that it's not tragedy through people's comment
But thank God for people like azequeen and warfibabe who no allow the thought of the enemis to prevail in the life of our beloved sister Kainene and her fiancée. Praise the Lord oooo

Mama Chumzy, why you hate my Kainene so much you wanted her to kill her fiancée, how will she cope with the guilt. kuku kill her. Let her kuku 'kill herself than commit suicide'. You could not say the bullet met Chuks and he became bedridden that nobody attended to him and he had to beg Kaka's sister and that one showed him pepper, cos death is not a punishment for such people like him. He should be alive and be wishing for death. Na our Nathan you now wan kill, and not any kill o, kill by Kainene's bullet. Madam u no nice at all.
As for others, I leave them to nature to take care of them according to the work of their hand.

Well done ma. To the viewers like me, well done sir, well done ma. See you on the next train. It don start o. Don't miss am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
fam24:
The decisions I made immediately I finished reading this tori:
1. I no go comment, maybe madam Chumzypinky just dey pull our legs
2. If she is serious, I no go read her tori again until she finished it and I saw that it's not tragedy through people's comment
But thank God for people like azequeen and warfibabe who no allow the thought of the enemis to prevail in the life of our beloved sister Kainene and her fiancée. Praise the Lord oooo

Mama Chumzy, why you hate my Kainene so much you wanted her to kill her fiancée, how will she cope with the guilt. kuku kill her. Let her kuku 'kill herself than commit suicide'. You could not say the bullet met Chuks and he became bedridden that nobody attended to him and he had to beg Kaka's sister and that one showed him pepper, cos death is not a punishment for such people like him. He should be alive and be wishing for death. Na our Nathan you now wan kill, and not any kill o, kill by Kainene's bullet. Madam u no nice at all.
As for others, I leave them to nature to take care of them according to the work of their hand.

Well done ma. To the viewers like me, well done sir, well done ma. See you on the next train. It don start o. Don't miss am.
lol
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2017
d story was cool until d final episode... haha u cld av just bring nollywood effect to end d story.
hanhan y u wicked like dz na <jez joking> but d ending ain't cool
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Chumzypinky:

As for those saying Nathan shouldnt have died, well, life is never a bed of roses. Shits happens. People go through so much pains and misfortunes.

U havent heard of newly wedded couples dying on a plane crash for their honeymoon.
You havent heard of Brides sleeping on Friday night and not waking up when Saturday happens to be the day of their wedding?
You havent heard of Coupls being murdered in cold blood in their hotel room on their wedding night? What are we not saying?

What happened to Kainene and Nathan is just part of life.
Not everyone has happy endings. I'm just trying to portray real life situations in the story.

This is Naija. This is the 21st century. We're living in a wicked world. So shine ur eyes!

we all know this is a story na habba
we read to have fun and a tragic ending isn't funny
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
walai dis woman no like good ending...which kind ending of tori b dis
Re: Red Ashes by ewawumi(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
all in all, 95% for u chumzypinky, I sincerely know and appreciate your good work but what happens to Myra? would really love to c Karma catch up with her
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
ewawumi:
all in all, 95% for u chumzypinky, I sincerely know and appreciate your good work but what happens to Myra? would really love to c Karma catch up with her
she was caught when sneaking outta d laboratory, dat oughta say somefin..
Re: Red Ashes by Pizzarooo(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2017
*Clappinq*
Chumzypinky that was so so Interesting ma'am... I'm not a fan of lengthy stories sha datz why i've always been skippinq "Red Ashes" and many other stories for sometime now. Until i saw a post concerning the best story Nairalanders have read and ya story was mentioned... I sha said to myself, okay lemme just checkout the 1st page only and see if itz actually that interesting.... But hey, i got glued to both the story and the funny comments here right 4rm page 1... Haha Welldone people...
Now concerning the story, when i started reading the story, something kept telling me Nathan and Kainene were siblings but the moment u introduced Hon. Jude as Nathans dad into the story... I just never thought in dat direction again.... Kamsi was my best character sha... I loved her role in the story... And To me, the way the story ended was caused by no-one.. This is where fate comes in. I would say it was destined to be so... Nathan and Kainene were not jex meant to b an item.... Yea Thats how i see it.
Once again Welldone ma'am...more grease to ya elbow... I really learnt and enjoyed ya story.... Keep it up......
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chumzypinky you are God in this story, same as you are Satan the opposite of that. What I'm trying to say is you have the power of doing anything. For some reason you chose to kill Nathan, FOR THE WHY?

Even if you dont apologize, I will never forgive you. Amen!!!!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pizzarooo:
*Clappinq*
Chumzypinky that was so so Interesting ma'am... I'm not a fan of lengthy stories sha datz why i've always been skippinq "Red Ashes" and many other stories for sometime now. Until i saw a post concerning the best story Nairalanders have read and ya story was mentioned... I sha said to myself, okay lemme just checkout the 1st page only and see if itz actually that interesting.... But hey, i got glued to both the story and the funny comments here right 4rm page 1... Haha Welldone people...
Now concerning the story, when i started reading the story, something kept telling me Nathan and Kainene were siblings but the moment u introduced Hon. Jude as Nathans dad into the story... I just never thought in dat direction again.... Kamsi was my best character sha... I loved her role in the story... And To me, the way the story ended was caused by no-one.. This is where fate comes in. I would say it was destined to be so... Nathan and Kainene were not jex meant to b an item.... Yea Thats how i see it.
Once again Welldone ma'am...more grease to ya elbow... I really learnt and enjoyed ya story.... Keep it up......
wait, is this the Pizzaro from coolval?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Chumzypinky you are God in this story, same as you are Satan the opposite of that. What I'm trying to say is you have the power of doing anything. For some reason you chose to kill Nathan, FOR THE WHY?

Even if you dont apologize, I will never forgive you. Amen!!!!
ah mummy biko nu. Tamper justice wif mercy biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.