Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593185 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Winters22: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
' won't u get out?! '
that was all i read today...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

AH!! 4 a writer as amazing as u are to tell me dis den i think i would leave sch,my love life,my MMM and evry oda thing so i culd give my life to nairaland....i wuld devote my life and all to commenting on stories on nairaland and remain a super devoted follower....or shouldn't i?
u shuld
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

eh jxt think about it 4 as long as u like, am giving u 10hrs b4 i get my reply 4rm u and please ibeg let it b positive or so help me God i wuld.......!!

abeg
u'll commit suicide...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
ElajRita:

Habaa!!! persin go die be that naa
u die nw! Jollof rice dey hungry me
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

u'll commit suicide...

ermmm...u were close bt u aiint rite...i wont commit suicide i'll just feign my death grin
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

u shuld

Hmmm dis mummy chumzy no just like me o........nw dat i knw u dont like me na 2 send qasa and abriana to go teach u something (i dont knw what sha)

oh and gud evening ma'am
hwfa updates na
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

u die nw! Jollof rice dey hungry me

Jesu!!!.. Walaitalai Mummychumzy u want maik i die? shocked
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Laughing in Swahili. Dz Qasa na something else. Buh seriously Madam Chumpzy, u harsh ooo. What u did to Jolade is unfair
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
ElajRita:

Jesu!!!.. Walaitalai Mummychumzy u want maik i die? shocked
no pls dnt oo abeg
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
heemah:
Laughing in Swahili. Dz Qasa na something else. Buh seriously Madam Chumpzy, u harsh ooo. What u did to Jolade is unfair
lol, nt my fault na
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Paulynah Djgreenland lobiologs
Re: Red Ashes by lobiologs(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Paulynah
Djgreenland
lobiologs

You know na, I'm waiting patiently for the next update. Don't go into the other room yet oh.
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
no pls dnt oo abeg
I Don vex, shey na jollof rice u want chop, i dey go drink otapiapia
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
lobiologs:

You know na, I'm waiting patiently for the next update. Don't go into the other room yet oh.
ok sir. I'm der alredi
Re: Red Ashes by Pureheart91(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

AH!! 4 a writer as amazing as u are to tell me dis den i think i would leave sch,my love life,my MMM and evry oda thing so i culd give my life to nairaland....i wuld devote my life and all to commenting on stories on nairaland and remain a super devoted follower....or shouldn't i?
I trust you won't do that, but you can leave MMM.lol
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
rachealfst:
I trust you won't do that, but you can leave MMM.lol

LOl hmmm dats an herculean task o....but if it wuld guarantee more steady updates on the wrong number den consider it done....am leaving mmm immediately after dy pay me 4 d next 6 months grin grin
Re: Red Ashes by brohimot(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
U don't update regularly anymore. I don tell u,no dey sleep inside room. Welldone dearie. May God strengthen u
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Una gud nite ohh,i have retires 4 d day and i am wenting to bed to xlip,*taps eljarita...*abeg my sista,wake me wen update cums.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
brohimot:
U don't update regularly anymore. I don tell u,no dey sleep inside room. Welldone dearie. May God strengthen u
yes honey, me sef tire. Skul don resume na. Work sef yaff folo. Normally i do update evri morning bt nowadays, i have 2 prepare the kids for skul, and den i'll have 2 go 2 wrk. Its still 5pm b4 i close. And den i nid 2 prepare dinner na. And wen i'm bak, i'm exhausteddddddd...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
brohimot:
yes honey, me sef tire. Skul don resume na. Work sef yaff folo. Normally i do update evri morning bt nowadays, i have 2 prepare the kids for skul, and den i'll have 2 go 2 wrk. Its still 5pm b4 i close. And den i nid 2 prepare dinner na. And wen i'm tru, i'm exhausteddddddd...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2017
This is a short one from me, manage abeg.

KAINENE.

Today was friday. Kaka's wedding was the next day being saturday. I was so busy with the preparations - catering, decorations and all - that i didnt even have time for myself.

Even as the chief bridesmaid, i still hadnt fixed my nails, gone to the spa, and even treated my dreads. I hadnt done anything yet. I was still supervising the decoration of the massive hall in out hotel but once they finished which they were going to do in nothing less than an hour, i was going to do just that.

My phone rang and i smiled at the caller 'sugar sugar'

'naughty girl...' his soft seductive voice sounded from the other end.

'naughty boy. How is you?'

He chuckled slowly 'me is fine. And you?'

'wait, have you been sleeping? So your fiancee is here working her ass out and all you can do is sleep? Seriously Nath? Na so we wan dey do am?'

He chuckled again 'but i'm not the best man na'

'so you have to be the bestman in order to help your fiancee right?'

'oya i'm sorry. Forgive me. Where are you?'

'i'm still at the hotel oo'

'decorating the hall?'

'yep'

'very funny. Are you guys decorating the hall for the arrival of Jesus Christ? How long does it take to decorate a common hall?'

'did you just say common? This hall or rather this decoration is not common oo. This is my sister we're talking about here. And i want her wedding to be the talk of the town'

'so if you want her wedding to be the talk of the town, what do you want our wedding to be like? The dream of the town'

I laughed 'crazy dude. Whatever. I've always wanted a quiet wedding. No, i'll rephrase that, i've always loved a quiet wedding'

'wierd. Its every woman's dream for their wedding to be the talk of the town. Sometimes i even wonder, if you're a real woman'

'really Nathan? Is that what you're saying? I'm not a real woman yet you proposed to me? Yet you say you love me'

'who says i love you?'

'eh?! You're joking right?'

He laughed loudly 'i'm sorry honey, it was all a joke. I spoke to your mum this morning'

'really? I'm coming to see your mum later in the evening. Hope she's also attending the wedding?'

'if she doesnt come, i'll drag her'

'and she'll break your head! I trust her on that'

'so you want them breaking your fiance's head right? What a wonderful fiancee you really are!'

'yeah, i'm superb'

'have you eaten?'

'not really? I just had a little bite of cake'

'Kaka's cake?'

'no nah! You think we dont bake cakes at the hotel?'

'can you even bake?'

'uhm...a little. But not perfectly'

'fake girl!'

'fake guy!'

'fake girl!'

'see Nathan, if i keep talking to you here i wont do anything meaningful. Bye, we'll talk later'

'baby?'

'huh?'

'i want to tell you something. A secret, i dont want anyone in the world hearing it'

My interest was piqued. What was he going to say? 'what is that?'

'i just need you to promise never to tell anyone, ever!'

'i promise'

He was silent after that.

'Nathan, please i promise, just tell me what the problem it' i was worried now.

'you promise 100%?'

'i swear!'

'alright. Just promise not to let anyone know i love you okay?'

TBC

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Love Love Love

owk kip it coming

wehdone ma
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:
This is a short one from me, manage abeg.

KAINENE.

Today was friday. Kaka's wedding was the next day being saturday. I was so busy with the preparations - catering, decorations and all - that i didnt even have time for myself.

Even as the chief bridesmaid, i still hadnt fixed my nails, gone to the spa, and even treated my dreads. I hadnt done anything yet. I was still supervising the decoration of the massive hall in out hotel but once they finished which they were going to do in nothing less than an hour, i was going to do just that.

My phone rang and i smiled at the caller 'sugar sugar'

'naughty girl...' his soft seductive voice sounded from the other end.

'naughty boy. How is you?'

He chuckled slowly 'me is fine. And you?'

'wait, have you been sleeping? So your fiancee is here working her ass out and all you can do is sleep? Seriously Nath? Na so we wan dey do am?'

He chuckled again 'but i'm not the best man na'

'so you have to be the bestman in order to help your fiancee right?'

'oya i'm sorry. Forgive me. Where are you?'

'i'm still at the hotel oo'

'decorating the hall?'

'yep'

'very funny. Are you guys decorating the hall for the arrival of Jesus Christ? How long does it take to decorate a common hall?'

'did you just say common? This hall or rather this decoration is not common oo. This is my sister we're talking about here. And i want her wedding to be the talk of the town'

'so if you want her wedding to be the talk of the town, what do you want our wedding to be like? The dream of the town'

I laughed 'crazy dude. Whatever. I've always wanted a quiet wedding. No, i'll rephrase that, i've always loved a quiet wedding'

'wierd. Its every woman's dream for their wedding to be the talk of the town. Sometimes i even wonder, if you're a real woman'

'really Nathan? Is that what you're saying? I'm not a real woman yet you proposed to me? Yet you say you love me'

'who says i love you?'

'eh?! You're joking right?'

He laughed loudly 'i'm sorry honey, it was all a joke. I spoke to your mum this morning'

'really? I'm coming to see your mum later in the evening. Hope she's also attending the wedding?'

'if she doesnt come, i'll drag her'

'and she'll break your head! I trust her on that'

'so you want them breaking your fiance's head right? What a wonderful fiancee you really are!'

'yeah, i'm superb'

'have you eaten?'

'not really? I just had a little bite of cake'

'Kaka's cake?'

'no nah! You think we dont bake cakes at the hotel?'

'can you even bake?'

'uhm...a little. But not perfectly'

'fake girl!'

'fake guy!'

'fake girl!'

'see Nathan, if i keep talking to you here i wont do anything meaningful. Bye, we'll talk later'

'baby?'

'huh?'

'i want to tell you something. A secret, i dont want anyone in the world hearing it'

My interest was piqued. What was he going to say? 'what is that?'

'i just need you to promise never to tell anyone, ever!'

'i promise'

He was silent after that.

'Nathan, please i promise, just tell me what the problem it' i was worried now.

'you promise 100%?'

'i swear!'

'alright. Just promise not to let anyone know i love you okay?'

TBC
Ma find trouble.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by brohimot(f): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Out of no time u still find time to update,U re wonderful. Av a nice day ahead
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Mummychumzy u'r bae
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls u guys don't have to quote the whole update just to type few words. Must u even quote the update? Just click on "reply". Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
ElajRita:
Ma find trouble.

bia...fine girl...no make me talk ooooo
lol...You're wicked grin
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
ElajRita:
Ma find trouble.
Rita is bae, pls dnt find trouble again
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
brohimot:
Out of no time u still find time to update,U re wonderful. Av a nice day ahead
u're wonderful too
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ayoomolabake, i've been noticing you. You're always viewing bt u hardly comment, why? Wat dd i dd 2 u na?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Feyikemi12(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
weldone chumzypinky

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.